For the Master

Story Info
Black woman submits to white master.
1.5k words
4.29
121.7k
75
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was not the sort of woman most imagined as submissive. Her chin seemed to be constantly lifted by an imaginary string that jerked her chin upward and, consequently, set her figure starkly erect. She never hesitated to voice her opinion.

Most were attracted to this veneer of strength. Except Gabriel.

The first time he saw her was on a street. The casual but oh, so very pleasant type. Such a vanilla atmosphere. When his eyes locked with hers, his finely tuned senses picked up on the need in those black pools.

It almost made him laugh, the way she was biting her lip. An everlasting, never answered beg to be fucked. He didn't have any qualms about following her back to her neat little apartment in one of the more expensive neighborhoods.

Of course, she asked what he was doing. He answered that he was going to simply help.

Anna did not know what to think of this man. It was infuriating, the way most things were for the sexually frustrated. He was tall and slim but powerfully built. He stood a good five inches taller than her 5'7".

And he was white. Now, Anna was a good black girl. And good black girls stayed clear of white men. They never have any good in mind for you, is what her mother would say.

They were complete opposites, staring at each other. He, blonde haired, blue eyed with chiseled jaw and strong, blunt fingers. Hands that Anna knew were capable without looking. She wouldn't dare look, afraid to find herself melting in the palm.

Anna herself was nearly dark as night. Her skin seemed to pulse with a violet-hued glow against the light white fabric of her sundress.

Michael itched to touch. He longed to control.

"Just a talk," he said. He could tell by the look in her eyes that she was more than ready to have that talk right on the front step of her apartment building. He complied.

"You need control in your life, yes? You don't answer to anyone and it's not because you don't want to. Perhaps you are just afraid to let yourself be powerless." He need no add that she desired that same powerlessness more than anything. Her eyes were glued to the concrete surface of the step.

It was true.

She never did say anything to that, only invited him for coffee and continued to invite him three or four times every week. They never spoke of it again, not directly. But in little ways, she had begun to submit as no other women ever had to Michael.

She kept the apartment spotless for when he visited. She prepared his cup of Joe just as he liked it. No sugar, no cream. She relinquished a big, comfy chair to him each time and strangely enough, she insisted on sitting on the floor. She said the chair belonged to her father. She never sat in it. She always preferred the floor.

It didn't matter to Michael. He liked the chair and he liked the site of her, always dressed in light, crisp fabrics that stood out against her even complexion.

Like a gracious goddess, he thought. That's what she was. He would grow hard at the thought of pushing his white dick between those delicately plump lips. He imagined her even more plump ass gripped in his strong white hands. She would be his.

So it was no surprise when he showed up at her office one day and took her out to dinner. Both of them understood what sort of contract they had fallen into.

"I'm taking you to my house tonight. I'd like for you to see it," he said. She smiled and nodded.

Michael lived in a large house. Everything about him screamed dominance, thought Anna, rolling her eyes.

She felt his hand resting on her hip, guiding her toward a large door. His study, it looked. When she was seated on the couch, he moved to the fireplace and opened a box on the mantel. He came back to her and slipped something metal, cool, and delicate around her throat.

"This is a chain of white gold. You are mine, Anna. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Her teeth dug down sharp into her lower lip. It had come out so unbidden. Lord, would she embarrass herself without having to?

But he only nodded and went to sit behind his desk. "Come here. Take off that dress, the shoes. All of it, I want gone."

Anna did as he asked. The glow from the fire made her skin into dark gold. The tips of her nipples thrust stubbornly upward. Her natural grace pleased Michael.

When she was standing in front of him, he reached for her bald pussy. The skin was so smooth with no traces of hair. He let his fingertips brush back and forth over her skin before he leaned back in his chair and dragged her toward him, cupping her pussy.


"Open my pants." His voice was deep and gruff, the command sharp.

Her fingers were hesitant but swift enough. His fat, swollen cock sprung straight up. Pre-cum glistened on the very head. He had been waiting so long for this opportunity.

Without warning, he stood up from his seat, at the same time dragging the girl to her knees and pulling her mouth to his cock. Probably on the verge of protest, her lips were open and he could hear her gagging when he shoved his cock straight to the back of her throat.

When he looked down, she was staring straight up at him. Her eyes glowed with love and appreciation, as he knew they would. He pulled his hips back just a fraction before slamming against her mouth again, all the while holding her head to keep it from snapping back.

His cock was swollen. She could feel the veins throbbing against her tongue as he fucked her throat. Never had this happened before and though her body convulsed with one gag after another, she was completely happy.

It felt so good to be on her knees like this. She reached up to grab his balls and squeeze as he slammed her mouth. He made no noise and didn't seem to even miss a breath.

"Ah, woman," she thought she heard him say just before loads of salty cum filled her mouth and slid down her throat. Eager to please, she continued sucking as he held his cock still in her mouth.

"Thank you, Master," she said when he pulled from her mouth.

The corner of Michael's mouth twitched. She hadn't even noticed what she'd said. He could tell by the way she was preoccupied with licking her lips and leaning back on her heels. How easy and natural her submission had been.

Once seated back in his deskchair, he had her stand up with her back to him so that he sat face to face with her lush bottom. The curves of her hips and ass were perfectly contoured.

Rough hands seized her ass and Anna whimpered with shock. Realizing how he had the cheeks spread far apart so that he could casually peruse the over-puckered hole was mortifying. She moved to pull away but he held firm and pulled her back.

She was shocked even more when she looked over her shoulder and saw his bright blonde head burying itself in her crease. "Michael, don't!"

But those protests fell on deaf ears and he was soon working at the hole with his thumb and occasionally his tongue. Soon he was pulling her down to sit on his lap.

She began chewing at her lower lip at the feel of the head of his cock pressing against the little whole and then inserting itself. He could hear her panting and knew it must hurt.

It was strictly pain. Anna could find nothing sweet about this. She had heard such things, seen them in pornos, but never expected to feel herself being so vulgarly used.

Soon she would see it as well. When her ass had fallen full on his cock, he grabbed her thighs, holding her legs up as he stood. A large mirror the length of the wall was right next to the door. If anyone had walked in at that moment, they would have seen a black girl being bopped up and down on a white man's red cock.

Her pussy was throbbing. All along she had let her eyes wander to the floor. Now she looked up and the sight she saw pulled her lips apart in a silent gasp of pleasure.

Juice from her pussy was oozing down to where Michael was fucking her. She knew that juice was sliding down his balls. He was calling her his sweet little girl, his good slave, his obedient whore, his black slut.

When she felt a bloom of hot liquid in her ass, she squealed.

Michael did not need to sit down. Instead, he remained standing before the mirror, watching Anna. "You belong to me, Anna. You are mine."

"Yes, Master," she said.