For the Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael and Anna explore more.
1.5k words
4.49
52.8k
25
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael had insisted that she move in with him. It had taken a few hard weeks of her protesting. Anna had a strong sense of morality, but Michael was able to get her to see his reason.

Truthfully, Anna was becoming addicted to Michael. She had started going to his house early in the morning to fix him breakfast, going to his house during lunch to prepare a midday meal, and retired to his house in the evenings to cook him dinner and have a little dessert.

After she had moved in, she got used to waking up with his hands caressing from just beneath her breasts, over the generous curves of her hips and back up again. Just like now.

She could feel the moisture building between her legs, accompanied by that familiar tickle deep inside that would cause her to beg for his cock.

Michael loved dipping his tongue into the narrow slit between her thighs. Anna was ever tight. When he put his face between her legs, she tugged on his short blonde locks and panted his named in such a breathless, wanton way. Her desire drove him mad.

"How's my sweet little black slut?" She only arched up off the bed, her back a perfect half circle that thrust her breasts toward the sky. Those nipples were so hard. He let his tongue taste one then the other.

It took a lot to stop himself from fucking her brains out right then. Instead, he rose from the bed and searched the side-table drawer for two lengths of satin ribbon. When he turned to her on the bed, he found her with her fingers buried in her pussy, working her tight dark cunt.

She got like that sometimes. Well, most times. He didn't say anything, just watched her with her pink tongue caught in the corner of her lips, writhing and whispering her need to cum. "Unh, my pussy," she groaned, turning her head to look at him.

She couldn't do it quite on her own. Not since she met him. A half smirk spread across his mouth as he reached for her wrists and ankles, tying each of them tightly. Her hands behind her back, and her feet tightly fit together.

He carried her over to a chair and laid her across his lap as he took a seat. Whack! His hand fell hard against her ass and her whole body jerked beneath his palm.

"Does my whore like that?"

"Yes, sir."

"Yes... You like when I pound -- your -- ass!" Each syllable was punctuated by a succession of harder and harder blows. "Don't you, pretty baby?"

She only whimpered and squirmed against his thighs. He knew, without looking, that she was biting that lower lip, probably so hard that she could taste blood.

He let his finger slide down between her ass cheeks to her pussy, reveling in the wetness. He slid two fingers into her and listened to her moan. "Beg me, Anna."

She didn't say anything, just moaned softly. Too soft for his taste. He retracted his attention and slammed his hand onto her ass before standing up and letting her fall out of his lap and onto the ground. He stood over her, with his hands on his hips.

"Beg, Anna."

She shook her head, her eyes avoiding his in shame. "Please fuck me."

"Look at me and say it like you want it." He leaned down and smacked her stomach, her hip, her ass, anywhere he could reach as she squirmed around on the floor, inhibited by the satin ties.

"Mmmplease! Please fuck me, sir!" A little better. But by now, she was on her stomach and he was mercilessly slapping her buttocks. Heat radiated from the plump, dark mounds.

"Master, please fuck your black slut's pussy!!!"

"How bad do you want it?" The slickness between her thighs was pretty convincing evidence.

"I need it. I need it so bad," she whined. "Fuck me master," her voice now a whisper. "Please have your way with your little slut. Please yourself with my pussy. I'll die if you don't!" She finished on a squeak, squeezing her thighs together and rolling onto her side.

Without warning, her pushed her feet in the air and gifted his sweet Anna with some rock hard cock. In the ass.

She was groaning deep in her throat. Her toes curled. Her hands, pressed down by the weight of her body, clawed at the carpet fibers.

She was tight and unlubricated. He could barely move inside her and gave up all together, just let his dick throb inside her. He could feel the muscles contracting around him, naturally squeezing and trying to adjust to the invasion.

He gripped the cheeks of her ass, suppressing a groan. There was no movement but it was just as satisfying as pounding that tight butt. He held tighter and tighter, as he felt her clinching now around him, pushing against him even.

She kept arching her back, making those dark chocolate nipples point to the ceiling. He reached for them and roughly squeezed them between his fingers as he pushed himself a little more snuggly into her ass.

Anna wasn't making any noise. It felt too good. Her body wanted and rejected it, all at once. She wanted to sing when she felt him push deeper still inside her. "Yes, master."

So many things hovered on the tip of her tongue. She wanted to scream that she belonged to him, she was his slut, she was his toy, she was -- ooooh, that felt good.

Michael had put his head between her legs, so that they fit like a necklace of sorts. Fitting his hands to the small of her back, he stood to his feet and slowly made his way to the bathroom. There, in one of the drawers, he kept a store of lubricant. Usually, he took the time to wet himself with her pussy juices.

But, he thought as he dripped lube around the base of his cock and began slowly easing his thick cock back and forth, this was much better. "Does that hurt, baby?"

She nodded. She looked adorably uncomfortable, with her head bent at an awkward angle against the mirror. He glanced up, seeing his bright head between her darkly glowing thighs. The sight of the contrast stiffened his cock just that much more. It made him a tad impatient.

His thick slab of meat eventually grew slicker and slicker until he could move relatively freely. He heard her sigh and watched her eyelashes flutter shut. Over and over, he eased his hips against her, each time harder, each time stronger, until he was full on pounding as he wanted to.

He braced himself against the edge of the marble counter with his palms, fucking her ass. Her juices were mixing with the lubricant. It was so slippery and tight, his cock would pop out. Instead of guiding himself back in, he just rammed right against her butt hole.

Her body was gleaming with perspiration and he could feel light tremors course through her body. "This slut wants to come," he said out loud.

There was a sucking sound each time he pounded into her. His balls grew tighter and tighter until he finally came. Without hesitation, he pulled the ribbon from around her ankle and carried her back to his bed. In the side-table, he kept a vibrator.

She didn't know about it, he was sure. He pulled her legs open and put the battery operated head against her clit and put it on full power. Her body bucked up off the bed and she was moaning.

When she came, it was unlike either of their prior experiences. Juice shot from her pussy, splashing on the vibrator, his hand, the bed and her screams had reached an impossible high.

For a second, they just stared at each other. Her gaze was sleepy and satisfied, his was burning and still demanding.

"Thank me, slut." His voice was purely a growl.

"Thank you, master," she said before her eyes drifted closed.

"Did I say you could go to sleep?"

She shook her head.

Tossing the vibrator away on the mattress, he climbed up on he bed so that he could lounge against the headboard. She still had her eyes closed, but he ignored that as he brought her head down to his hardening cock and pushed the head into her mouth.

Her mouth closed around his cock. She sucked and gulped. He leaned his head back against the board, occasionally lifting his hips to push into her mouth. When he felt good and heavy, he began bobbing her head up and down on his cock, from tip to base.

Of course, he could hear her gagging. Her body was wrenching every time. But he kept right on, slamming her face harder and harder each time downward. He lifted her head all the way up, a string of drool stretched between her mouth and his cock.

Michael reached out and gripped her jaw. "Good girl."

Anna's dimples deepened.

*

(All feedback greatly appreciated. What would you like to see between Anna and Michael? I aim to please.)