For The Money

Story Info
A young man in need of money takes a job as a model.
5.8k words
4.38
96.3k
49
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat in the food court of my local mall I worried about my future. I was 22 years old and recently lost my job at an electronics store. I didn't have enough money and wasn't sure how I was going to come up with rent. I was going through the ads in the local newspaper when a gorgeous woman caught my eye. She was around 5'9" with gorgeous eyes and an amazing body. She had beautiful long brown hair and an amazing smile. She wore tight jeans and a tight fitted sweater with a scarf around her neck. She was mesmerizing. I saw her sit down and start eating and as I watched her all I could think about was how much I wanted to ask her out.

Not that I had a chance though. I was only 5'7" with a very slim build. I had shoulder length brown hair that I normally kept up in a ponytail. Because of my looks I never had much confidence with the ladies and never even had a girlfriend. This resulted in me still being a virgin, which frustrated me to no end.

I continued to watch her eat and eventually she caught me staring. Instead of reacting negatively though she smiled, got up and started approaching me. I was unbelievably nervous. Gorgeous women would never approach me. When she reached my table I said, "I'm sorry for staring."

"Nonsense." she said with a smile.

"May I take a seat?"

"Yes, please." I said with excitement.

"My name is Jordyn. Nice to meet you." she said as she reached out her hand with her freshly manicured nails.

I shook her hand and said, "My name is Dylan."

I couldn't believe a girl this beautiful had just approached me. I thought I must have been dreaming.

"I came over here to ask you a question."

"Please, ask away."

"Well I work for a modeling agency and I was wondering if you'd like a job at a photo shoot we are doing soon."

I found that very odd. I had definitely never been considered modeling material before.

"Me? Model?"

"Yes. You seem to be perfect for the job."

"Well I'm not sure. I've never modeled before."

"Don't worry. We can teach you everything when you're there. It also pays quite well."

That made me perk up and become very intrigued.

"How much? If you don't mind me asking."

She gave me a number and it was more than enough to pay for rent.

"Wow. Well how can I say no to that. Sure, I'll definitely do it."

"Perfect!" she said with a big smile.

She told me where the shoot would be and I wrote down the address.

"Okay, Dylan. Be there tomorrow at 10:00 am sharp. See you then." As she got up and started walking away she turned back to me and said, "Oh, and make sure you shave off all the hair on your body except for your head and eyebrows." she then proceeded to walk off.

I took a moment to watch her walk away and then thought about how lucky I was to meet such a gorgeous women. I also couldn't believe that she thought I was model material. I hoped that maybe I would have a shot with asking her out.

That night I could hardly sleep. I made sure to shave completely before I went to bed. I got up the next day with plenty of time to get to my destination. When I got to the building I noticed it was a big studio apartment complex. I walked in and looked for the apartment I was to go too. The apartment was on the third floor so I made my way over to the elevator. As I was about to enter the elevator a familiar voice said, "Wait for me!"

It was Jordyn. She was wearing a beautiful sundress that showed of her body wonderfully.

"Good morning Jordyn."

"Morning. Are you all ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

We got to the third floor and headed for the apartment. When we entered I noticed all of the lights and cameras. It appeared to be a pretty high-class photo shoot. There was a very handsome male model there as well. I thought that he looked a lot like a young Brad Pitt. Jordyn led me to one of the back rooms where a tiny red headed woman was waiting. There was a tall chair and a very high-end makeup vanity with light bulbs all around the mirror. There was a large assortment of makeup, sprays and devices that I guessed were for styling hair.

Jordyn introduced me and the red head introduced herself as Leah. She was very high energy and told me to take a seat so she could get started. I did as she asked and took a seat.

"I'll leave you two for now and check back in in a bit." Jordyn said as she left the room.

Leah began by saying, "So I hear this is your first time modeling."

"Yeah. It's all a very new to me."

"Well I'm glad Jordyn finally found someone for this job. It's been tough."

I thought nothing of her comment as she went to work on my face. She washed it thoroughly and then rubbed moisturizer on my face. She followed that with some primer, concealer, and foundation. I didn't now why I needed all this makeup. She was the expert though so I just let her go to work. Next came some highlighter and bronzer followed by blush. I thought the blush to be a little much but again said nothing.

I thought we were done at that point when she reached for some tweezers. I figured she was just going to pluck some stray hairs but after a few minutes of plucking I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyebrows had been shaped in to two very feminine arches. I let out an audible, "Whoa."

She responded with, "I know honey. They look a lot better."

I didn't know what to say. She then pulled out her makeup kit and that was when I started getting concerned. She pulled out a device and began curling my eyelashes. Then she brought out eyeliner and started applying it around my eyes. Next came the mascara and black eye shadow. My eyes looked very feminine and I was worried about what I had gotten myself into. Finally she pulled out some deep red lipstick and applied a thick coating to my lips. I looked completely different. I could hardly recognize myself.

Just then Jordyn walked back in and I looked at her with a look of concern and asked if I could talk to her for a moment. She walked over and said, "What's up?"

"What's up with this?" I said as I pointed to my face.

"You don't like it? I think it looks fabulous."

She clearly didn't get what I was saying but I didn't want to upset anyone and lose the money so I just said, "No. It looks great."

Jordyn then left again and Leah went back to work. She started playing with my hair and brushing it out. Then she brought out a bag and reached in and grabbed what looked like hair.

"Your going to love your hair when I'm done." she said enthusiastically.

The next hour consisted of her gluing extensions into my hair until I had more than I thought was possible. It reached down to my back and when she was done her gluing she began setting my hair in curlers. In the end I had a ton of soft wavy curls that had a ton of volume and reached half way down my back.

I didn't know what was going on. I thought maybe this was just some weird modelling thing I didn't understand. I had always seen pictures where the models wore ridiculous outfits. Though this seemed different. From the neck up I looked entirely like a women.

As I was having these thoughts Leah said, "Alright off with the shirt."

I took off my shirt delicately trying not to ruin any of the work she had done. Once I had my shirt off she asked me to lay back in the chair. She then turned away from me and started playing with something in her hands. Next thing I knew she spun around and slapped something on my right nipple. I realized quickly that it was a very realistic breast. It looked to be about a D-cup.

I was caught off guard and let out a little yelp.

"I'm sorry. They can be a little cold."

Next she slapped the left breast on and held them both there for a few minutes. Eventually the glue dried and I felt the weight of my new breasts. It was really strange and I didn't know what to say. As I was thinking about whether or not to speak up Leah said, "Off with the pants."

I stood up and took my pants off. She just stood there for a moment and said, "The underwear too. Don't be shy."

I looked concerned but eventually I worked up the courage to take off my underwear.

So there I stood. With a face covered in makeup, a big head of hair that fell to the middle of my back, and two D-cup breasts I was uncertain of what was next. I had a rather tiny penis so I was afraid Leah might say something but instead she just got to work with what she was doing. She told me to put my hands on the table that was near by. I did as she said and then felt her hand reach between my legs and grab my balls. Before I could even respond she had pushed my balls into my body and pulled my penis between my legs. Next she slapped some kind of prosthetic between my legs and held it there firmly. After a few minutes she let go and I noticed that my penis was now glued down by what appeared to be a very realistic looking vagina.

"You're going to need to sit down to pee while you have that on, dear."

At this point I was rather confused but still had my eye on the prize. I just needed to do what they said, get my money, and get out of here.

Leah then came out with a clothing rack full of clothes. There was more clothes here than I probably ever had in my entire life. She reached into the rack and pulled out a pile of clothes. She handed me a black lace thong and told me to put it on. I pulled the thong up my hairless legs and let the string in the back slide into my ass. It felt very odd. Next she handed me some stockings and she showed me how to put them on without ruining them. This was followed but a garter belt to hold them up. She then slid a tight black miniskirt up my legs over my bum.

Next she put a black corset on me and pulled the strings in the back very tight. I could hardly breath and I couldn't bend over very well so when the time came to put on the back high heeled shoes she had to assist me. Finally she showed me how to walk and reminded me to sway my hips as I walked to make it easier. It was tough at first because the heels were at least 4 inches but evertually I got the hang of it.

When I was completely ready Jordyn walked back in and said, "OMG girl, you look stunning. I'm so glad I found you at the mall yesterday!"

I was thrown off by her calling me girl but forgot all about it when she came over and gave me a hug. I could smell her amazing perfume and couldn't believe I was so close to such an attractive women.

"It's time for the shoot ladies!" she said as she pulled away.

As we walked to the main room she gave me a debriefing of what to expect.

"So in this shoot you are going to be Penelope and you are going to be posing with a man named Tim."

I wasn't sure how I felt about posing with a man but again I just thought about the money.

"Just do as the photographer says and everything will be fine."

As we entered the room Jordyn walked me over to the male model and said, "This will be your Penelope for the day. Have fun."

He shook my hand and smiled.

Right away the photographer started taking pictures of us by ourselves. He had me stand in all kind of positions. All of them seemed rather sexual but I just did as he said and did it to the best of my abilities.

"Okay. Now I want the two of you together." the photographer said.

"Sit down next to each other on that bench. Tim you look at the camera and Penelope you cross your legs, put one arm on his shoulder, the other on his chest and try and stare longingly at him."

I did as he said but hesitated slightly because Tim was shirtless and it made me a little uncomfortable.

He took a bunch of pictures of us touching each other. Mostly of me looking like I was lusting after Tim. At one point the photographer said, "I want Penelope on her hands and knees and Tim behind her in the doggy style position."

Tim was now only wearing briefs so this was going to be rather uncomfortable but I did as the man wanted and got down on my hands and knees. Tim got down behind me and grabbed my waist and pulled me towards his groin.

"Good. Now Penelope you need to look like you are dying to have Tim's cock inside of you. And Tim I want you to pull Penelope's ass into your groin tightly."

I did the best I could and when Tim pulled my ass towards his groin I could feel his thick flaccid penis making its way into my ass. Tim began to thrust slightly into my ass as I tried to push back and look like I wanted his cock inside me.

"Good! Good!" the photographer said as he snapped multiple pictures.

I could feel Tim start to get slightly hard and for some reason I started getting hard as well. I tried to stop but Tim just kept pulling me onto his cock.

"Yes! Yes! Just a few more moments."

Just then I felt my penis start to leak pre cum and I let out a little moan.

"Good Penelope! Really get into it!"

This continued for a minute and when he said stop I reached down and realized I had soiled my panties. I was very embarrassed and ashamed although nobody seemed to notice or care.

We just stood up and the photographer came over and congratulated us on the great shoot.

I walked over to Jordyn and she said, "Great job out there. You looked great."

I thanked her and she handed me a cheque. I was so grateful. I thought I might not have another chance and thought I should try and see if she wanted to get something to eat after this. Right as I was about to say anything a man came up behind her and said, "Hey, babe. Are you soon done here?"

Jordyn turned and put her arms around the tall handsome man and gave him a kiss.

"Just about. We're just finishing up."

Jordyn looked back at me and said, "This is my boyfriend Ryan."

She then looked back at Ryan and said, "This is one of our models. Her name is Penelope."

I shook his hand and thought it weird that she introduced me as Penelope. I was really disappointed that she had a boyfriend but at least I had some money. Just as I was thinking that I heard Jordyn say to Ryan, "This is Penelope's first time modeling and I must say she did a very good job. I was so lucky to find her in the mall. I've been looking everywhere for someone for our transsexual photo shoot."

I was shocked to hear her say this. She must have thought with my slim build and long hair that I was a transsexual. I tried to correct her but Ryan cut me off and said, "Well you look beautiful Penelope. You should be proud."

Jordyn then said, "You really should be Penelope. Anyway we have to go. It's been fun."

At that she walked off. I had just unknowingly participated in a photo shoot for transsexuals and was very confused. I thought that would just be the end of it so I went to look for Leah to get all this stuff off of me.

I found her in the makeup room and she said, "Let me get that makeup off you darling."

She then proceeded to take all my makeup off. When she was done I said, "So what about all this stuff." I said pointing to my hair, breasts, and vagina.

"Oh, that is all glued on with surgical glue. It could be months before that stuff comes off."

My face turned white and my eyes widened.

"A month!" I said in shock.

"At least. If you try and take anything off before it falls off then you could rip all the skin away."

I didn't know what to say. I was now stuck with a full head of hair, realistic fake breasts, and a realistic looking vagina. I didn't know what to do. I figured I could just try and lay low for a while and hope it all fell off sooner than later.

Leah said she had to get going so I quickly stripped off my clothes and put on my clothes. I then said goodbye and left.

Walking around in my boy clothes was weird because I had two large mounds pointing out of my chest. My long flowing hair was also strange and my vagina didn't help. I was getting all kinds of looks as I walked back to my apartment. When I caught glimpses of myself in shop windows I could have sworn I was a woman with my long hair, feminine eyebrows, and obvious breasts. There wasn't much I could do though so I just went back to my apartment and called it a night.

The next day I woke up and was surprised by my hair, breasts, and vagina but quickly remembered the events of the previous day. I went and took a shower hoping the prosthetics might come off. They didn't budge at all. I got out and got dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After breakfast I went to try and do something about my hair.

I blow-dried it out and when it dried it seemed to somehow maintain its soft wavy curls from the day before. I figured there was nothing I could do and remembered the cheque Jordyn had given me. I gathered my things and headed for the bank.

On the walk my swinging breasts constantly distracted me and they began to hurt my back. I continued heading towards the bank and when I got there I went inside and waited in line. When I got to the front of the line I head a teller yell, "Next!"

As I approached the women said, "How can I help you ma'am."

She obviously thought I was a girl but I just focused on depositing my cheque and leaving.

"Just depositing a cheque." I said in response.

After the transaction was complete she said, "You have a nice day ma'am."

As I left I thought about how I couldn't wait for this stuff to come off.

On my way home I noticed that my back was hurt quite a lot and took a seat on a bench. As a bus rolled by there was an advertisement on the side that showed a women in a bra and it read, "Our bras offer the best support."

I realized that if I didn't want back problems for a month I was going to have to go and buy a bra. I swallowed my pride and headed to the nearest women's underwear store. I took a deep breath and walked through the front doors. I thought I would be given dirty looks but the few women that did turn and look at me just turned away and did nothing. I thought I must look like more of a women then I first thought.

I headed over to the rack of bras and was overwhelmed with the selection. I stood there sifting through bras and holding them up to myself trying to figure out which one I needed.

A staff member must have seen me because as I was looking I heard, "Excuse me miss. Do you need some help?"

I turned to see a bubbly little blonde headed girl standing next to me. She looked to be around 18 and was fairly attractive. I hesitated for a moment and said, "Yes I'm looking for a bra. I'm not sure what size I am."

"Well you look to be about a 36-D. Why don't you try this one on and tell me how it feels."

She handed me a black lace bra and I headed to the changing room. It was weird being in a women's changing room but as soon as I got in there I closed the door and took off my shirt. I fiddled with the bra for a while trying to get it on and finally I got the hang of it. Once it was on I felt instant relief. I did notice however that it pushed my boobs up and together giving me very prominent cleavage. I paid it no mind and figured no one would see my breasts anyway.

I kept it on, put my shirt back on and walked out of the changing room. The bubbly blonde was standing there and said, "How does it feel?"

I gave her a smile and said, "It fits great. I'm going to wear it out if that's alright."

"Sure, not a problem. If you need anything else just give me a shout."

She walked off and I headed toward the cashier. As I was about to reach the cashier I heard someone say, "Penelope!"

I looked to my left and saw Jordyn. I was pretty embarrassed being seen by this gorgeous women shopping for a bra. Being called Penelope also annoyed me but I wasn't going to say anything. She walked over and said, "Fancy meeting you here."

"Yeah." I said with a smile.

"I see you're still wearing the prosthetics from yesterday. Didn't want to take them off?"

"No, there glued on for at least a month."

"Oh, so what are you doing here?"

"Just buying a bra. I was having some back pains."

12