For The Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I started to laugh at my predicament and feel a little bit happier. I ended up fucking myself with the dildo two more times that night before I went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and went through my new morning routine. By the time I was ready to go I had flawless makeup and perfect hair. I was wearing a cute pair of white capris and a tight pink long sleeved shirt.

I put on some low black heels and headed for the theatre. It wasn't until I caught a glimpse of myself in a shop window that I noticed I could see my black thong through my capris. I felt embarrassed and made sure not to do that again. The rehearsal went pretty normal and I didn't have too bad of a time. Mark was very nice to me the whole time. Maybe a little too nice.

At the end of rehearsal Kate approached me and said, "You and Mark should meet up this weekend and practice your scenes together."

I looked at Mark and he said, "Yeah, does Saturday night work for you Penelope?"

"Yeah, works for me."

"Great come over to my place around 8."

He gave me his address and took off. I thought 8 to be a little late to practice lines but thought maybe he was just very busy. The week went rather smoothly and eventually Saturday came. It was about 5 o'clock when I decided to start getting ready. I went to my vanity and started doing my makeup. I got a little carried away and ended up with very smokey eyes with long lashes and bright red lips. I thought it might be a little much but there wasn't time to start over so I just headed for my closet to find something to wear.

I had trouble deciding but eventually chose my black thong, matching lace bra, pink bandage skirt, and a black sleeveless crop top that showed off my stomach. I then threw on some 4 inch black pumps and headed for the door. As I was about to leave I looked in the mirror and thought to myself, "What am I doing? Why did I dress like this?"

There was no time to change so I just headed towards my car. I drove to Marks house and walked up to his front door. I rang the doorbell and Mark opened the door.

"Penelope, come on in. You look wonderful."

I walked by him finding it weird that his compliment made me blush. Then with a hand on my back he led me to his couch. I took a seat and crossed my legs as he sat down beside me. We began reading our lines and everything was going smoothly until we came to the final passionate love seen. We stopped reading and I looked up at him. Without missing a beat he said, "This scene takes place in a bedroom so let's go to my room."

We both stood up and he grabbed my hand. He led me to his bedroom and motioned for me to sit on the bed. He sat next to me and we began reading our lines. He turned his head to me and brushed the hair off of my shoulder saying, "Penelope, you are the most magnificent women I have ever met."

I read my line and said, "Yes but your parents will never allow it."

"Screw them. I love you." He said passionately.

My mouth went dry and I got really nervous when I saw what I was supposed to do next. Mark saw this and said, "Don't be nervous. You're doing great."

I then did as the script said and slowly positioned myself in such a way that I was sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around him and my arms gingerly wrapped around his neck. I then looked him in the eyes and said, "I love you too, Mark."

At that we were supposed to kiss and that was the scene. Instead we started kissing and I felt his penis start to swell and rub against my ass. For whatever reason I started getting hard as well and suddenly the pain started setting in. We kept kissing and the whole time I was feeling the pain intensify. My heart started to beat fast and I wasn't sure what to do. The pain intensified and at this point there was no hope of it just going away. I was desperate and decided to do the only thing I knew would work. I broke our kiss and said, "Mark, I need you to fuck me."

He just looked at me, smiled and started taking out his cock. When he finally got his cock out he picked me up slightly and slowly pushed his penis into my pussy. I started riding his cock relentlessly screaming in ecstasy the whole time. Mark then grabbed my face and started french kissing me. I wanted him to stop kissing me but instead I just kept moving up and down on his cock until finally I started to feel myself reaching climax.

I quickened my pace and could feel his cock start to twitch. We both erupted at the same time. He let out a deep moan as I let out a girly squeal. I wasn't sure why I squealed but I was just glad the pain was gone. I did feel a huge amount of regret once I realized that I had just lost me virginity to a man. I moved my legs off of him and he fell back onto the bed. I fell on top of him and we fell asleep.

12