For the Weekend Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim tells me I can get up, and I turn to face them again. The jeweler is smiling, his glasses pushed down his nose as he looks up at me. "Anything else for you, Timothy?"

No, thank you Theodore, that will be all for now."

"I have some nipple shields, nicely worked gold...maybe a hoop for her lips?" he says as he looks down to my crotch.

I panic a bit at the idea of being pierced down there, but Tim just tells him, "perhaps some other time," and says his goodbyes.

Theodore, in turn, is really turning on the charm with me. "Young lady, please come back any time, and I will make you any piece you desire. You are stunning, and I hope to see more of you—" the sly smile returns as his eyes run up and down my body—" wearing my work again." He turns to Tim. "Is she available for modeling?"

"Not this weekend, we have other appointments unfortunately. Perhaps another time, though...Karen, Theodore here is not only a master jeweler, he is also an excellent photographer."

"You exaggerate, Timothy," the old man replies. "At least about the photography. I'm a hobbyist at best."

Tim and the jeweler talk for a moment more, then our goodbyes are said. Theodore once again kisses my hand, then my cheek, and invites me back "anytime".

A moment later we are back on the street again, walking back to the hotel. I'm certain everyone knows why my gait is different, and I worry that somehow the sunlight through my dress might strike the emerald...

12