For the Weekend Ch. 14

Story Info
The weekend comes to a close.
3.9k words
4.76
20.7k
2

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk back to the hotel is a mixture of sexual excitement and mental agony, every step reminding me of the piece of crystal firmly lodged in my anus. My body slowly begins to accept the invader, and I realize it will not fall out of me and drop to the sidewalk in front of some unsuspecting passerby. The nerve endings in my rosebud actually begin to tingle at the feeling of the bulbous head gently twisting back and forth as I walk.

We eventually reach the lobby, where Tim spots James as we approach the elevators and tells me to stay there a moment. He walks over to where the young bellhop is stacking luggage and says something to him. James quickly stops what he is doing and looks at Tim, then nods enthusiastically. Tim returns to me while James returns to his chore with new energy.

I look at Tim questioningly as he approaches. "Just thanking him," he says without further explanation, and we step onto a waiting elevator. I am not asked to give up my dress this time, but his hand is underneath it nonetheless, his hand centered between his asscheeks, his middle finger tapping gently on the jeweled bottlestopper embedded in me.

Tim opens the door for me and enters after. I know the rules and step out of my sandals and pull the dress over my head, dropping it to the floor as the door slams shut. Tim is undressing as well, shoes already off and shirt over his head. He steps out of his jeans and underwear in one motion. His cock is at half-mast, his magnificent balls hanging loosely below his shaft.

"Suck my cock," he says quietly, and I sink to my knees, kissing my way down his chest and stomach as I go, until I reach the thatch of wiry hair just above his manhood. I sink further to my haunches and kiss his cock from stem to tip, occasionally flicking spots with my tongue. I continue on below to his balls and lick, trying to separate the masses inside the loose skin from each other.

Back up the folds to the underside of his shaft I go, drawing my tongue along its length to his opening, flicking it just a bit before opening my mouth to take his length into me. I go as deeply as I dare on this first pass, trying to wet all the skin I can reach before withdrawing and continuing on with shorter strokes, using my hand to form a pussy for him to fuck.

Tim spreads his legs a bit and sighs contentedly, then removes himself from my mouth for a moment. Taking my other hand, he moves my middle finger to my lips. I get the hint and suck my finger for a moment before he pulls it out again and moves it between his legs to his asshole. I know what he wants and begin to massage his opening while he moves forward and put his cock back in my mouth. His pleasuring goes on for several minutes before he moves away from me and into the bedroom. I rise and follow, where I find him pulling my ropes out of the bag. I thrill at the thought and wait for instructions.

Tim has me lie on the bed, freshly made after this morning's activities, with my head on the pillows. He sits astride my thighs, lowering himself enough to keep me in place while he reaches for my arms, bringing my hands together in front of him. He uses a an over-and-under crossing pattern to bind my wrists about 3 inches from each other, then puts my arms above my head. Another length of rope is run through the top of the headboard and then to the coil between my wrists, and is loosely tied so I may not lower my arms beyond my head. His cock is dangling in front of my face while he ties off the rope above my head, and I take the opportunity to run my tongue around its head while I suck. He laughs and allows me to play for a moment before he moves off the bed.

He then grabs another length and wraps it around my left thigh a couple of times, then ties it off. Gently taking my left foot, he bends my leg until my calf forms a 90 degree angle with my thigh. Running the rope to my calf, he wraps, ties, and runs the remainder back along the cord between the two knots. Tim repeats the process with my right leg, then steps back to survey his work, his hand slowly stroking his length while he takes in the sight of me tied. I playfully bring my legs together to hide my pussy from him, but he just takes both feet and moves them apart again, showing me how easy it is for him to take what he wants.

Tim climbs on the foot of the bed, his cock and balls swaying beneath him as he crawls up alongside me to my face and kisses me gently. His lips move across my cheek to my earlobe, where he continues kissing while mixing in some swipes of his tongue. My ears have always been one of my most sensitive spots, and it does not take long for me to start getting wild with anticipation of more. The feel of the ropes against my skin and the inability to move my hands to touch something, anything, only adds to my excitement.

Soon his lips start to move down my neck while his left hand starts to gently caress my stomach. Circular motions, masculine touches, all centered above my hips and below my breasts. His hand moves towards my tits at the same rate as his lips slowly making their way down my neck and shoulders until they meet, one hand on my right breast, toying with the nipple, his lips on my left nipple, softly sucking and nibbling.

He eventually continues to kiss down my stomach while his hand makes its way to my inner thighs, caressing and stroking eve closer to my very wet cunt. Once again, his fingers and lips reach my most sensitive spots at the same time, and his tongue flicks my clit as his finger enters me. He alternates his tongue moving over and through my slit with his finger for some time, occasionally moving my wetness up my thighs, and bringing his finger to my lips to suck. He senses when my orgasm begins to build, and suddenly stops, climbing off the bed.

He goes to my bag and retrieves my Magic Wand, and promptly applies it to my clit in very small doses. The occasional vibrating of my button followed by the absence of any touch at all is driving me wild, and I beg Tim to fuck me, please fuck me! He just smiles and continues to torture me.

This continues for several minutes more before there is a knock on the door. I freeze, my attention now fully on who that could be. Tim does not move to answer it, but instead I hear the sound of the electronic lock being accessed and the door opening.

"Room Service, I brought the blankets and pillows you asked for, sir!"

""C'mon in James, we're in here."

The door closes, and James comes around the corner, stopping abruptly at the sight of a naked and very erect Tim crouching over a very naked and splayed me.

"Sir, this has got to be the craziest wekend I have ever worked."

Tim laughs, lays the still-running vibrator on my clit, and slides off the bed. My hips involuntarily twitch from the tickling sensation coming from the wand, and it slides forward, between my legs to land on the bed. I suddenly remember I'm naked and spread in front of this young man, and my legs reflexively draw together, the shaft of the vibrator now trapped between my thighs and held firmly against my cunt.

James smiles self-consciously, and looks at Tim, now wrapped in his white robe. He looks down at the pile of linen in his arms. "Where would you like me to put these, sir?"

"You can put 'em on the bed." James does as directed, gingerly placing them on the corner, as far from me as possible. Tim smiles, knowing the young man is distracted by the nude woman next to him. "You've been very helpful this weekend, and from what I can tell, very discrete. I wanted to make sure you were rewarded before the nice lady in front of you leaves. Want a shot at the prize?"

James is still trying to avoid looking at either me or Tim, instead looking at the floor at the foot of the bed. He slowly brings his eyes up, still not looking directly at Tim, but rather focusing on the bed next to my chest. "You mean...have sex with her?"

"Yup. I'll wait my turn while you do. Do you mind if I watch?"

James is now looking directly at my tits, and does not hesitate before answering. "Sure, I guess, I mean if it's OK with her—I mean, you, I'd like to do that." He stands there, still staring, not moving.

Tim breaks the young man's spell of immobility. "You'll probably need to lose some clothes, or at least pull down that zipper," he says. "She's a little tied up right now—" I inwardly groan at the bad pun—"but I'm sure her tongue can get you going, if you need. Karen, why don't you show him the golden gates?"

I take the hint and move my still-bound legs apart, the vibrator still humming away in between them. James' eyes lock onto my pussy as he slowly starts to strip, picking up speed as he stares. "What is that in her butt?" he asks, never breaking his stare.

"It's a fine piece of jewelry, also known as a buttplug," Tim answers, "although that seems too crude a name for this fine work of art. The jeweler who made this calls them 'boutonnieres,' I think that works well. You like it?"

"I've never seen one before," James says as he continues to look between my spread legs, his shirt and shoes off and his socks being pulled at with a sense of urgency. "It looks uncomfortable. Do a lot of women wear them?"

"She walked quite a ways with that in her this morning," Tim replies, "and I think she got to liking it. Some women—and some men—wear them. I'll bet you'll never look at a woman's behind the same way, will you? Wondering if perhaps that nice girl in front of you in line at the movies is wearing one at the moment?"

"Pretty wild," Tim says, his pants now being flung off his legs with a rush. "I still like her ass better without it." He seems momentarily panic-stricken that his disagreement with Tim's obvious pride in the jewel will ruin his moment.

Tim just laughs and says something to the effect of 'to each his own' as James almost rips off his boxer shorts and stands there at the foot of the bed, a very angry-looking erection pointing towards the ceiling. He hesitates, unsure what to do next. "Can I...touch..her?"

"Going to be hard not to," Tim chuckles. "That is, unless you want to jerk off looking at her. Some guys like to do that. You can cum on her wherever you want."

"No, no" James responds quickly. "I want to...do her." He kneels on the bed and crawls forward on them until he is between my knees, hard on just inches above my cunt. He bends over me and begins to kiss my breasts, inexpertly sucking the nipples, biting them and pulling them hard into his lips. I normally do not respond well to this type of treatment, but the situation has me extremely aroused and in a different place, and I respond with sharp intakes of breath and by bucking my hips against his dangling cock. Tim moves to the head of the bed and unties the rope holding my bound hands above me, and I quickly move them, still tied together, around James' neck and onto his back, scratching him gently as I run my fingers up his spine. He sucks and chews my tits for a moment more, then drops his crotch to mount me. My tits are momentarily forgotten as he looks down our joined sexes and concentrates on the task of putting himself in me. I tilt my hips to help him in, and he slides in without any attempt at teasing. His eyes move up again to meet mine, a slight look of surprise on his face as his cock slides into my pussy and bottoms out when his balls touch my ass. He returns his attention to my tits, sucking and licking them feverishly as his thrusts quickly reach maximum strength.

I cheer him on. "Fuck me, fuck me with your huge cock," I say as my fingernails rake his back, my legs coming off the bed with his pounding. In reality, and with my limited experience, his cock is of a pretty average size, but I know that any man, particularly a young inexperienced one, wants to hear the virtues of his manhood from the woman he is buried in.

His youth, his excitement, my encouragement—it is obvious he is ready to explode. His pounding of my cunt quickens to the point where I am having great difficulty controlling the movement of my bound legs, and then with a reflexive thrust and a small cry, he empties himself in me. He takes several deep breaths and exhalations, his head now wedged between my shoulder and neck, flexes his hips a few more times to prolong his pleasure, then is still. I continue to gently scratch his back from his firm asscheeks up to his shoulder blades. After several moments of lying between my legs, he slowly rises and reverses his shuffle until he is standing at the foot of the bed again. His cock is wet with our juices and still half-hard. The wonder of youth!

Suddenly self-conscious James is back, and he begins to grab for his clothes. "I should really get back to work," he stammers. "They'll wonder..."

"Up to you," Tim says in a most relaxed voice. "I'm going to replace that boutonniere with something else, if you catch my drift. Too bad you need to get back to work. You would have been welcome to watch..."

"Well, I might be able to stay a few more minutes," James temporizes. He still stands by his clothes, unsure what to do next.

Tim drops his robe, revealing a very erect cock. My hands are again tied to the headboard, and then he moves to the stack of linen James delivered and stuffs them under my ass to elevate my pussy well off the bed. "You can stand wherever you want to get the best view," he says to James, "or sit down, if you want." James chooses a spot behind and to the left of Tim. My guess is he has a very good view of my ass and cunt from that angle. His hand has already strayed to his cock, and is gently stroking it back to life, seemingly unaware he is even doing it, in anticipation of the show to come.

Tim is also fisting his member, spreading his precum up his shaft with each stroke. He approaches my waiting body and pulls the crystal from my ass, then kneels on the bed, his torso towering above me. A slight move forward, and his cockhead is nestled against my anus.

"I'm pretty sure you're still well lubed from earlier," he says, then grabs my hips and gently thrusts forward. He's right, as his staff enters with just a little discomfort, and he slides smoothly into my ass, his pubic hair soon tickling my pussy lips. His thrusting is a marked contrast to James—smooth, not at all frantic, very much letting me know he is control. My body accepts his cock much more readily than my first time, and the feeling is not at all unpleasant, more one of being filled. The stimulation of my opening by the boutonniere has made the nerve endings appreciate the flesh sliding over and by them all the more.

Tim is still kneeling, hands moving to the tops of my thighs to help push him into me with each downstroke. His eyes alternate between looking down on the body below him and closing to enjoy his pleasure. He suddenly stops with his rod buried deep in me. "Tell me what you want me to do to your ass," he says as he looks down on me.

"Fuck me, please, fuck my ass."

"I'm already doing that. Why should I continue?"

"Because you want to cum, you want to cum in my ass."

"Your mouth or cunt will work too. Why should I cum in your ass?"

The forbidden activity we are engaged in spurs my excitement, and the bad girl takes over. "I want your cum up there! I want to feel it run out of me, down my leg! I want everyone to see it, and know where it came from! Please, please cum in my ass!"

Tim smiles down at me. "Well, since you asked so nicely..." He begins his sawing motion again, this time with more force. Soon he is driving into me, moving towards his orgasm. "Here it comes, cunt, here comes my juice!" He thrusts several more times, his strong hands gripping my thighs tightly, then pushes his cock as deep as it will go, his whole body tensing as he yells through his pent-up ejaculation.

He comes down off of his high with a sharp exhalation, then climbs off the bed. He grabs the crystal lying nearby and gently inserts it back in my ass, turning it once or twice to coat the shaft and head with the remains of his orgasm. Even as stretched out as I feel, my ring closes around it, keeping it firmly in place. We both look at James and he is stroking furiously as he stares at my open legs.

"Don't waste that," Tim tells him. "Why don't you stroke that thing on her face?"

James the excited young male is back and does not hesitate as he quickly straddles my chest and begins stroking again, this time a bit more controlled than a moment before. I decide to play a bit and encourage him, licking my lips and pulling out my sluttiest talk.

"C'mon James, cover my face with your hot cum! I want to feel it running down my cheeks, I want to taste it, cover me with it! I want to watch it shoot out of your cock!"

James responds and his pace and breathing quicken, the head of his rod turning an almost purplish-red from the pressure he is exerting on it.

"I love watching you stroke that thing, make it—" my filthy patter is suddenly interrupted by the feel of Tim applying the head of my buzzing vibrator back on to my clit. I begin to hump it intensely, threatening to buck poor James off in the process.

He will not let that happen though, and raises himself above me just a bit to clear some space from my writhing body. It's in this position that he cums, his fist gripping his length by the head, long ropy strands shooting across my lips and nose to land in my hair and on my forehead. Several spurts land in my mouth, conveniently open from the feeling of the vibrator against my clit, and I swallow greedily before moaning out my pleasure again. Tim knows what he is doing with the device, and I wrap my thighs around his hand as best I can to keep it in one place as I begin my own orgasm.

I rocket to the crest of my climax, the sheer taboo of it all, my ass and pussy filled with cum, a young man astride my tits, my face covered in his spend, all of this spurring me on. I come long and hard, crying out, fucking the vibrator as best I can.

Eventually I wind down from the experience, totally spent. I feel, rather than see, James get off of me, and my left ankle is grabbed by a strong hand. I slowly open my eyes to see Tim tying my ankle to the bed frame while James is beginning to dress. Tim repeats the process with my right ankle, and reaches for his clothes.

James is dressed first, looks at me, still lying there, tied, and says, "thank you." Tim escorts him out of the room and I hear them talking in low tones, then the door opens and closes again.

Tim comes back in, and quickly finishes dressing. He sits on the bed beside me and I think he is about to untie me, but instead he bends and kisses me gently, then straightens.

"I have to step out for a while," he says. "I've had a wonderful time, I hope you have too. Remember what I said yesterday—if you wish to continue this, or continue with someone else, just talk it over with Rich, and he'll know how to get in touch with me. I have to say, you certainly have a flair for it..."

"You're not going to leave me tied like this, are you?" I say, panic rising in my voice.

"Not to worry," he says. "Someone will be along to untie you shortly." He kisses me again, goes to the doorway, looks back and smiles, and then leaves.

I am gripped with fear as to how I am going to get myself out of this. I'm certain he has taken care of everything, but who has he chosen to be my 'savior'?

I lie there in fear for ten minutes, testing my bonds, trying to see if I can somehow reach the knot holding my bound hands to the headboard. My fingers can feel the rope disappear beyond the mattress, but I can't find the elusive knot.

I suddenly hear the sound of a keycard in the door, and I freeze. The door opens, and I raise my head off the pillow, my eyes flying to the bedroom doorway, nervously awaiting a view of who has come into the room. I hear the sound of movement, and then a shadow at the doorway. Bejeweled ass propped in the air, another man's cum running down my slit and drying on my face, Rich turns the corner...

12