For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 16

Story Info
Elunara plays with her lube.
2.1k words
4.7
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mother is so amazing." Katie hugged herself. "I can't believe she's going to do that for me."

"Yeah, well, momma does that kind of thing all the time. She can't seem to help herself."

"Thank you for walking with me. This place is so big. I've always wanted to visit, but..."

"Your father, I know. He's a terrible man."

"Daddy's not so bad. I mean... he just loses his temper sometimes." Katie fiddled with her fingers.

"No. You shouldn't be his punching bag just because he's mad." Lydia shook her head. "My brother Bradly grew up with that. It nearly ruined him."

"But... your mother seems so nice."

Lydia shook her head. "Bradly is adopted."

"I heard my name."

Lydia looked back and smiled. "I was just telling Katie here about your childhood. Her father hits her when he's angry." She gestured at the girl.

Bradly grimaced. "Yeah, my birth mother was a total bitch. Don't let shit heads ruin your view on people in general."

"Your mother... the night elf, seems so kind though."

"Oh yeah, momma's peaches. Headed down to the yard?"

"Yes, I left Susan with my kids." Lydia laughed. "Where have you been?"

"After lunch I had to dump a klutz at the healer's building. Then I had to change my bloody shirt."

"Are you a trainer?"

Lydia giggled. "Meet General Bradly. He runs most of the yard with his father High General Jordan."

Katie began to gag. "G-General? I tried to flirt with a GENERAL?"

"She's dramatic, I like her." Bradly laughed.

"Hush you." Lydia smacked his arm. "You were flirting with Bradly?"

"No." Bradly laughed again. "I saw her in Tippy's with dad."

"Oh, geez." Lydia sighed. "Jordan gets all the ladies."

"Oh, Momma beat us to the yard." Lydia grinned. "Night Elves." She shrugged.

"Why is she cuddled up to that orc?" Katie shook her head. "Isn't she married to Jordan?"

"I think it's time I explain our family dynamic." Lydia smiled.

"I think I can wait to watch this." Bradly winked.

Lydia rolled her eyes at Bradly before launching into her lengthy explanation of how Elunara and her family were all related. By time Lydia had finished, Katie had turned several fascinating shades of red.

"She... the queen of... goddess of... WHAT?" She near shrieked.

Elunara turned around and eyed the trio. "Are you alright?"

"Yeap. Worth watching." Bradly cackled.

"What did you do now?" Elunara sighed.

Lydia shook her head. "I only explained our family."

"Ah. Yeah, it's a lot to take in."

Katie curtseyed. "Forgive me, my queen, I did not realize..."

Elunara put her hand under the girl's chin. "Do not bow to me. I am just Elunara. I still wish to see your book written for me. Go, enjoy this city, and tomorrow, you can start your work." She pushed the pack of papers in the girl's arms.

"Yes, little one." Grogek smiled. "Let us read your story. I, too, am intrigued by what you have already written."

"You... You read my work?" Katie clung to her papers like the desperate.

"You have potential, little one. I am eager to see where you go with it."

"T-Thank you!"

"Momma." Lani tugged at Lydia's skirt. "We wanna go dancing."

"We're going for a walk-around, so we can show Katie our lovely city. Then we may go to the amphitheater if you're both good."

"Can we go to the keep and see Granpa Varian and Emaline?" Wenrietta tugged on the other side of Lydia's skirt.

"We will definitely do that." Lydia smiled.

"I'm headed up to the keep now, if you want to follow." Elunara held out a hand.

"Yeay." Wenrietta took Elunara's hand.

"I want to go too." Lily dropped her staff and ran over.

"Excuse me, little miss." Elunara pointed to the staff. "You will put your weapon away."

"Sorry, Elunara." Lily hunched her shoulders and put her staff back on the rack.

Tulani made her way over, pushing her stroller. "My, it's crowded over here today."

"Tuly, what are you doing out from under your dresses?" Elunara winked.

"Just making a delivery, and then I wanted to see my lovely wife."

Elunara wrapped her arms around Tulani's waist and slid her hands back down her ass. "Mmm, always a pleasure." She brushed her lips softly across Tulani's.

Tulani returned the affection before noticing the girl standing with her family. "And who is this?"

"Another one of my rescues. I'm commissioning her to write me a story. I think she has potential."

"Fascinating."

"I'm headed up to the keep, want to walk with us?"

Tulani rubbed her cheek on Elunara's shoulder. "A walk would be lovely today. It's so sunny and warm."

Elunara made her way back over to the Alchemist's building. "How's my order coming?"

"Well, it's been a chore, but I think we have what you want." The woman pushed a jar over.

Elunara popped it open and stuck her fingers in. Taking out a small sample she ran it through her fingers. "Nice and clear, good smooth consistency, but is it body safe?"

"All natural ingredients, and the plants have been tested previously. It was more a matter of comparing what we know, to what we had. I'm pleased with the product myself, though I've only rubbed it on my arm, not... intimate places like you intend."

"Good enough. I'll let you know."

Elunara made her way home and flipped her signs. She wiggled out of her pants and digging into her personal drawer, she found the copy of Grogek's dick. If she was going to test it out, she was going to put this new lube through its paces. Getting her couch into position, she got comfortable before covering her toy in the lube. Once she was satisfied the toy was covered, she began to push it against her ass. With a soft groan she pushed it slowly in.

Happy with the feeling, she began to move the toy in and out. She was surprised that the lube felt better than her own personal juices and stayed slick longer. In and out she moved the toy, adjusting so the tip was barely against her hole; she shoved it in quickly and gasped. In and out, sometimes short strokes, others long shoves, she worked herself into a small frenzy. Her fingers found their way to her slit and she played with the folds. Giving in to her own torment, she clamped down.

With a little panting, she sat on the couch, toy completely in. Oh yeah, this new stuff was worth the cost. Pulling the toy out, she made her way to the sink and rinsed the toy and was pleased to watch it wash off completely with little effort. She'd clearly under paid for the stuff.

A few days later, Elunara packed a bag of tools and headed out. She knocked on the door and waited. Nellie opened the door and looking around, quickly shuffled Elunara into her house.

"Sorry, sorry. I know your reputation and it's just embarrassing..."

"Think nothing of it." Elunara waved a hand. "I respect my client's wishes, no matter how bizarre." She grinned. "Speaking of which, I brought your order." Elunara pulled the jar from her bag. "I've even tested it out myself." She winked.

Nellie took the little jar and looked inside. "So this is the stuff?"

"Yes, and I'm very pleased with the result. It has a nice feel and cleans up quickly. Listen, I also brought you another gift." Pulling a book out of her bag, she held it out. "This is a nice beginner guide I wrote, with full illustrations. It shows positions, tips and tricks. It will help you out."

Taking the book, Nellie began to flip through. The heat slammed into her face. "This is... graphic."

"It's actually my tamest book. I have a whole line that I sell to lovers looking to spice up their sex lives. Not all of it is straight sex. Some of it is just tips on kissing, gentle touches, that kind of thing. This isn't a comprehensive guide on all things sex, but I have those if you want them." She winked.

"No... no this is fine for now." Nellie continued to flip through.

"The most important thing for you to do right now, is to relax. If you're stressed and worried about pain when you go to try again, it'll still hurt. Your body responds to your emotions, and if you clinch, you just ruin the effect of the lube. Remember my advice, relax, breathe, feel. Just keep repeating that, and you'll be golden."

Afterwards, Elunara made her way through the city, one thought on her mind. Her new little product was going to make a mint, not that she cared about things like money. The real plan was to put it through its paces and make some clients happy. She knew just the place to start. A small grin played on her lips as she knocked on the door.

"Elunara, you're early." Zelinnia stepped back.

"Sorry, Sugarbutt, I got a little excited about my newest project."

"Oh?"

"You'll see. Is Renwa available yet?"

Zelinnia eyed her suspiciously. "I can release him from paperwork for a few minutes I guess."

"Oh, don't be that way; you know you love my little surprises." Elunara stepped into the house. "Go get your husband, let's show you a new piece of fun."

"What are you up to?" Renwa eyed Elunara as she dug through her bag.

"You know how I like to give people presents? Today I wanted to share an experience." She winked at him. "Get naked my loves; this is going to be a blast."

Zelinnia and Renwa eyed each other before shrugging and taking off their clothes. Elunara stepped behind Zelinnia and cupped her hands around the other woman's breasts. She kissed and nipped at Zelinnia's neck and licked along the line of her shoulder. At Zelinnia's groan, Elunara nodded to Renwa.

"This is the most fun when we're standing. Fuck your wife, and I'll let you see what Grogek and Jordan enjoy all the time."

Renwa's eyebrow shot up. "And what is that?"

"You'll see. Play with our lovely, and I'll get ready. Ignore me; I want it to be a surprise for you both."

Renwa chuckled. "Well, I can't ignore a request like that." Zelinnia tried to look back, but Renwa put a hand to her cheek and turned her face to his. "Let her play her game, I want to enjoy my wife." He kissed her soft and slow, his hands running back and across the soft skin of her ass, his body pressing up against hers, his growing erection rubbing her belly. Gripping her ass with one hand, he slid the other up her back and around to her front, gently teasing the skin of her breast.

Slowly, he teased her nipple, before moving his hand down her belly and to the soft hairs. He stroked the hair, parting the lips and slipping a finger in. When he was delighted with her wetness, he moved his hand back and adjusted himself down. Rocking his hips, he slipped into her waiting wetness, tugging one leg up and over his hip.

Elunara grinned as she dug into her pack and pulled out the straps. Watching her friends stand there and fuck had her wet already. She buckled the strap and slid her end of the metal dick into her own wet center, and then pulling out the pot of lube, she covered the other end of the small metal dick. Making her way over, she slid her hands up Zelinnia's front and cupped her breasts.

"That's it, my beauty, take in your husband for me." With a little adjustment, she pushed the metal dick up carefully into Zelinnia's ass. Zelinnia gasped and grabbed wildly at Renwa. "Take it in, my beauty, just relax and let me work." Elunara whispered into her ear.

Renwa groaned at the shift in feeling and paused in his attentions. "What in the world?"

"This is what happens in my house regularly." Elunara grinned as she rocked her hips. "Two men at the same time, isn't it beautiful?" She licked Zelinnia's shoulder again.

"Oh, Gods, you're killing me." Zelinnia groaned.

In and out, she rocked her hips, pressing her crotch up against the flesh of Zelinnia's ass, before pulling back again and starting the process over. "Let's finish her off." Elunara winked, increasing her pace.

"With pleasure." Renwa returned to rocking himself in and out of that tight space, not believing what he was feeling, the strange feeling pressing again the walls of Zelinnia's inside. When Zelinnia began to shake and shiver, he hung on for the ride and let himself go.

Afterwards, Renwa examined the contraption Elunara had attached to herself. "And Grogek and Jordan get this feeling all the time?"

"As often as I can get them to." Elunara winked.

"Your house is crazy." Zelinnia wiggled. "I can't believe that feeling."

"How did my little lube hold up?" Elunara cleaned off her tools and put them back into her bag.

"I'd say wonderfully." Zelinnia laughed.