For the Whored Ch. 045

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll make it up to both of you, I promise." Elunara lay down on the bed, her elbows propping her up as she began to lick around Grogek's dick and Tulani's softness. She teased them both to insanity, before putting her hand on Tulani's thighs and pushing her upward. Grogek cursed as he lost control of himself and filled Tulani. In shock, Tulani gasped and dug her nails into Grogek's hand. In one swift movement, Elunara rolled on her side and tugged Tulani off of Grogek's dick.

The Draenei on the bed, Elunara turned her over and ran a hand down Tulani's messy crotch. "You have something of mine." Elunara buried her face in Tulani's crotch and began to suck and lick her out.

"You should take something of mine." Grogek said, as he slipped his dick into Elunara's waiting wetness.

Tulani began to writhe and Elunara drove her up over that brink, moments before Grogek poured what little he had left into Elunara. He wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face into her back. "Only my wife's pussy is good enough for me." He growled.

"I'm sorry." She murmured. "I messed up."

"I didn't want to come in her." He growled in annoyance.

The vibration of his annoyance was tickling her back, but she was made of sterner stuff and hid it well. "You didn't really have a choice. When I saw the pressure points that were being created, I kind of knew it would happen once she released. I had hoped to dislodge her quick enough that you'd hit air. I couldn't remove her too fast, or I'd hurt her in the process. It really wasn't intentional."

He released her and sat up. "I'm still displeased with you."

Elunara rolled over on her back, her head against Tulani's hip. "It hurts my heart to hear you say that, but I guess I deserve it."

Tulani sat up with a sigh. "I am disappointed as well. I think I understand what you were trying to do, but it was unnecessary. You know I'm not interested in men. Having one of the manliest men you could find was a poor way to do it." She shook her head. "If this was just about fulfilling a fantasy, then you should have talked to us both at a different time and planed it better. This was on the spot and a little rude." She crossed her arms.

Elunara's mouth dropped open as she sat up. "I didn't mean to." She squeaked. Hearing her own voice Elunara cleared her throat. Closing her eyes, she sighed before looking back and forth between them. "You're right. I took advantage of you both and I'm sorry." She bit her lip. "I guess I've come to rely on the both of you giving in to my every crazy whim a little too much."

Grogek kissed her temple. "We both love you, but you can make us both feel a little put out at times."

"I wish you'd tell me these things." She grumbled. "I never like hurting people, least of all either of you."

Tulani leaned forward. "Perhaps we should punish her."

Grogek grinned. "But, would that be an actual punishment for her?"

"Oh, it might."

Elunara looked back and forth between the two. "Uh, what?"

"I should like a little payback."

"Good point." Grogek grabbed Elunara by the arms and pulled her over into his lap. A small adjustment and he buried himself in her ass. "Ah, yes. Much better."

"Eep!" Elunara wiggled under his grasp, but he pinned her arms down. "Hey!"

Tulani laughed. "Yes, quite the reversal." She scooted forward. "Now, if there's one thing you've managed to teach me..." She ran her fingers along the soft wet folds. "Is that the longer you go without relief, the more frustrating it gets."

"Quite right." Grogek grinned.

"Hey, wait a minute."

"Let's see how well you've taught me." She slowly slipped a finger in.

"Something tells me you two planned this." Elunara narrowed her eyes.

"A little." Tulani shrugged, as got comfortable on the bed and played with Elunara's soft center. "But we hadn't come to a decision on when or where."

Grogek licked Elunara's neck. "You can be a little intimidating and demanding." He scraped his teeth over that sensitive spot he liked. "I just offered to help Tulani be on even footing."

"Why?" She panted. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, first of all," She slipped a couple of fingers in. "The intimidating part." Using both of her thumbs, she spread Elunara open. "Second of all, having you pretend would be no fun." Tulani traced the inside of the lips with her tongue.

"I rather like having you trapped here." Grogek shifted an arm so that Elunara was still trapped, but he could play with her breasts. "My vicious little she wolf, caught in my arms."

"Unlike you, I do not find men's body parts all that attractive, but how else am I to get to your goodness?" She buried her face in Elunara's crotch.

Having nothing else she could do, she dug her nails in her thighs. Gasping and squirming, she clinched her legs. Grogek shifted a leg and pined one of hers down. She tried to move again and he shifted his other leg, effectively immobilizing her. She flopped her head back and began to softly shudder.

Tulani pulled her head back and laughed. "No, not yet." She sat up on her knees and began to play with Elunara's breasts. She sucked on one while Grogek teased the other. Moving her hand down, Tulani slicked her fingers through the wetness.

Grogek groaned at the dripping on his balls, and buried his face in Elunara's neck, using his tongue and teeth to make her crazy. She arched back against him. Tulani's fingers were tracing circles, barely dipping in, before coming back out and doing it all over again. Tulani licked and teased and pinched at Elunara's nipple

"I think I hate you both right now." Elunara whimpered.

Tulani chuckled "But, I'm not done with you." She scooted back and lay down on the bed again. Using her tongue and fingers, she made patterns on the inside of Elunara's thighs.

Grogek shifted again and slid his finger into her. Using one finger in her and the rest out, he played with her folds and even dipped down and rubbed his own balls. He pulled them up and rubbed them against her wetness. He slipped a second finger in and moved painfully slow, in and out, around and about. Her wetness spilled out on his balls and he groaned and bucked his hips up, pressing deeper into her ass.

Elunara gasped. "Please." She whimpered.

"Mm, I don't know, I rather like sitting like this." Grogek purred into her neck.

He pushed a third finger and pumped his hand in and out. Tulani switched legs, going for the more sensitive areas. She looked at Grogek's hand.

"Wow, you can get three in there?"

"Comfortably. I wonder how many you can get in. Your hands are so much smaller than mine."

She wiggled her fingers. "Now I want to try."

Grogek slid his wet hand up Elunara's belly. "Give it a go."

Tulani slid one finger in and out before adding a second. In and out she repeated the process, putting a third, then a forth. "How fascinating."

Elunara groaned. "Why don't you finish me off?"

"Alright!" Tulani called cheerfully before making a fist and sliding it into Elunara. "Oh, wow."

"You do realize," Elunara groaned. "That your tiny fist is about the size of Grogek's dick, right?"

Tulani and Grogek shared a look. With a grin, Grogek began to shift Elunara up and down on his dick. Elunara gasped and clung to herself. Up and down, Grogek pumped into Elunara's ass, which Tulani moved her fist in and out of Elunara's center. Elunara clamped down on both of them with the force of her orgasm. With a groan, Grogek poured himself into her. He let go and shifted himself free of her, his hands resting on her thighs.

"Um, can I have my hand back now?" Asked Tulani.

"Going to have to pull, sweetness." Elunara gasped as Tulani pulled free. She fell forward on her face.

Grogek smacked her ass.

"Hey!" She winced. "What was that for?"

He laughed. "In case you forgot it was supposed to be a punishment.

"I so need to wash my hand." Tulani held it out as she climbed off the bed.

"Well, I can add that to my list of things I haven't done." Elunara mumbled.

"What?"

"Being fisted." She sighed. "I lied, it's a little bigger, plus, there are bones and things. That wasn't as fun as I hoped."

"I'm sorry." Tulani frowned.

"Nah, its fine. I kind of wanted to try it." She tried to push herself up from the bed. "Ugh, I need a bath." She snorted. "That reminds me, I wonder what time it is, she should be back by now." She rocked her head back and forth. "Unless she took my advice and is spending the night with Renwa." Elunara chuckled.

"Sign's on the door, she might have seen it and left." Tulani shrugged.

"Let's head down to Ina's baths. But, no antics... my everything kind of hurts."

"Mine too." Winced Tulani, as she rubbed her crotch. "What about Darguni?"

"I have the orb." She held up the listening device. "He'll be fine for a few."

12