For the Whored Ch. 074

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so mad that you had to wait two months, while it was only a week to me." She sighed. "Even worse is the fact that, before I left I was practically unconscious for a week, then unconscious for most of a week there. I've lost so much time. It's killing me."

"Yeah, it was definitely more than two months if you look at it from there."

She wandered back to his bed and climbed in. "Well, I'm here, and I want to make up for lost time."

"As long as you're ok."

"Sugar, we've only just begun to refill this battery." She grinned.

He grinned back. "Well, I guess I need to do my part, then."

Grogek opened the bedroom door and peered in. Seeing Elunara asleep, tangled with Jordan made him grin. He quietly closed the door and moved on.

Tulani was getting ready for bed. "Where's Elunara?"

"Asleep next door." He jerked his head.

"Ah. I didn't hear anything. Well, I guess we sleep without her tonight."

"Yeah. It's fine. Jordan earned his time."

"I guess he did." Tulani sighed. "Poor guy. Two months without her would be just awful."

"I think either of us would have gone... as she says "bugfuck nuts"." He shook his head.

"How's she doing?"

"She was practically glowing when I looked in just now."

Tulani grinned. "Between the three of us, we'll refill her depleted supply."

"You can have next go. I think she'll want individual time with each of us before going in for the multiples. I already had a round before we left. I'll take third, and then we'll see what she wants to do next."

"I'm good with this plan." Tulani smiled. "Goodnight, Grogek." She kissed his cheek.

"Good night." He kissed her on the top of her head. She climbed in her bed and he climbed into his. He ran his hand on the bed. Habit had him uncomfortable with her not there; reason had him amused by it.

12