For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara laughed.

The next day, she was summoned to the Keep. Elunara rolled her eyes, as she saw the little tart standing next to Varian, wearing a frilly sundress. Her hands demurely clasped in front of her.

"I have been informed that you assaulted this girl and tossed her into the canals."

"How old is she claiming to be today?"

Varian blinked and looked at the girl. "Fifteen?"

"Oh, cause yesterday she told Jordan she was a nineteen year old virgin, before shoving her hands down his pants."

Varian paused and looked at the girl. "Is this true?"

"I did NOT! I kissed him." She slapped a hand over her mouth.

Varian closed his eyes and sighed. "You went after Elunara's husband? You deserved the dunking."

"I was only going to toss her out of my house..."

"In her HOUSE?"

"But she just HAD to call me an old hag."

"Well then."

Elunara shrugged. "Well, she IS the one who decided to sneak the door open and watch after being dunked."

Leaning against the table, Varian sighed and shook his head. "I think we have a contender for the stupidest person in the city." He narrowed his eyes. "Is that a new bit of jewelry?"

"Dear Elune, I change ONE thing, and everyone spots it immediately."

"Well, you're so particular about your jewelry."

Cindy began to wildly flick her eyes back and forth between the two.

"Jordan gave it to me. He's been regretting not giving me a piece to wear. What IS it with men and adorning their lovers with shiny things?" She held up her wrist.

Cindy noticed the emblem on the bracelet and just stared, open mouthed.

He grinned. "Didn't you recently buy Tulani some horn adornments?"

Elunara snapped her mouth shut. "Ok, you got me there."

Quietly, Cindy tried to scoot away; but Varian grabbed her by her collar. "Just because we're not paying attention to you, doesn't mean you're off the hook here."

"Hell, I was biding time anyway." Elunara leaned against the table.

"For?"

A woman ran up the path. "I'm sorry... it took me... so long." She gasped. "Goddammit, Cindy, what have you done NOW?"

"Meet Angela, Cindy's mother." Elunara sighed. "Please answer us a question..."

"Anything for the King."

"How old is Cindy?"

Angela glared and crossed her arms. "She's been eighteen all of a month. She might as well be twelve, with the way SHE acts."

"Damn, I was off." Elunara snorted.

"Please tell me what she's done this time?"

"She propositioned and assaulted my husband, in my home, before insulting me. I tossed her out on her little butt, and she came to cry to King Wrynn, claiming to be fifteen."

Angela stared, wide eyed, and open mouthed. After blinking a couple of times, she tossed her hands up. "That's IT! I am DONE with you!" She pointed at Cindy. "Get your ass out of this on your own, because I'm not helping you EVER again. I'm officially disowning you! I want it on a RECORD somewhere!"

"So noted." Varian smirked.

She turned to Elunara. "I am SO sorry about this. Please, please, forgive me for any strife this may have caused between you and your husband."

Elunara laughed. "Are you kidding? I know my husband better than that. Not his fault he can't get it up for anyone other than me, in fact, I find it adorable. We got a laugh, AND a fuck out of it." She grinned at Cindy.

Angela looked in confusion between Varian and Elunara.

"Elunara has a complete lack of modesty." Varian shook his head. "And a tendency to say the first thing to come to mind."

"Oh, plenty has come to mind that I haven't said yet."

"She also has no filter when it comes to sex." He shrugged.

"In fact, I teach it." Elunara shook her head. "But, we're not here about my exploits. I personally absolve you of all responsibility related to your pain in the ass, ex-daughter."

Varian nodded. "Elunara's word is as good as gold. If that's her decree, then I accept it."

Angela looked back and forth, before releasing a breath she didn't know she held. "Thank you so much."

"Mother!" Cindy gasped.

"Not anymore." Angela glared. "I wipe my hands of you." She wiped her hands together, before turning and leaving.

"Well, now what should we do with... her?" Varian frowned.

"It's actually fairly easy. Nothing."

"Nothing?" His eyebrow rose.

"She just got disowned. I for one know... that's a nasty punishment for nasty actions. She is duly punished."

"Your word." He nodded to the guard. "Remove this... thing." After the girl was gone, Varian walked around the table and put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you...?"

"I'm fine." Elunara grinned at him. "My life got better after I was banished. If she has half a brain, she'll figure it out." She kissed him on the cheek. "I'll be back tonight."

He watched her walk out, before turning back to business.

12