For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 58

Story Info
Something new.
2.9k words
4.8
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan, what's wrong?!" Grogek's panicked voice had Elunara jolting up in bed.

"Huh? What?" Susan groaned.

Elunara looked up and stifled her giggle.

"How are you hurt?" He was sitting up, his hands hovering above Susan's body.

"Sugarbear, she just got her period."

"Her what?" He blinked at Elunara.

"I forget what orcs call it... her moon phase?" Elunara shook her head. "The female proof that she isn't pregnant?"

"Oh." He put a hand on Susan's side.

Susan blushed and tried to hide her face. "How is he not familiar with this?"

"Because I was religious about my timing, took special powders to delay the thing, and then ripped it all out at my first chance. Tulani never even had it. Well, not when she came to us."

Tulani forced back the giggle. "I'll go get you what you need."

"I'm so sorry for messing up your sheets."

"Your sheets now too, sweetie. Come on, let's get you cleaned up, and I'll show you my fabulous shower."

Susan sighed. "This dress is ruined."

"Nah, I'm aces at getting blood out of things. Sugarbear, strip the bed, I'll clean the mattress."

"Of course." He continued to stare at the blood with some bafflement.

Susan sat and stared at the ceiling in complete awe. "This shower is..."

"Amazing?" Elunara grinned, as she stood there, still completely naked. "I designed it myself and conned a few mages into helping me make it work. Only the healer building can even compare."

"I feel like I've found my way into an amazing palace."

"Want me to scrub your back?"

"Ah... no, I can manage."

Elunara opened the door. "Thanks. Here you go, Sweetie."

"This isn't my dress."

"Tulani made it. So, yes it is." She pointed to the little pile. "There's what you'll need."

Susan laughed. "Gods, that was a terrible thought."

"What was?"

Susan blushed. "It..."

"I have a policy, blurt it and go. I'll decide if it's offensive or not. I'm fairly impossible to shock."

"What passed through my mind... was "it's a small miracle that I'm not pregnant, with how much he's been pumping into me"."

Elunara cackled. "I like that one."

"Please don't tell him!" Susan waved a hand, as she covered her face with the other.

"Don't worry, Sweetie, your secret is safe with me." She winked.

"I guess my nickname is "Sweetie"."

"That it is." Elunara grinned. "See, you'll catch on quick around here."

"Thank you for helping me so much."

"It's what I do." Elunara leaned forward and got her head soaked as she kissed Susan's head. "Let me know when you're finished, I'm going to go deal with the bed."

Elunara closed the door behind her.

"Is she really ok? There was just so much of it..." Grogek frowned.

"Pretty standard for a first night. I bet you she started sometime after she fell asleep and it just messed from there." She brushed her lips over his. "Remember, I can monitor her health. If I get worried, I'll let you know."

"Alright." He sighed. "I'll head out, then."

"I won't let anything happen to our Susan." Elunara pressed her mouth to his. "She's ours now." She whispered. "She's just as much mine, as yours."

"Of course she is." He grinned. Pressing his lips to hers, he growled into her mouth. "Mine."

"Always." She whispered. "Why don't you take me?" She whispered.

He tugged her into a spare room, and snapped the door closed.

"I want you in me." She purred.

He pushed her back against the bed, and tugging himself free of his pants, slipped inside of her. She wrapped her legs around him and bucked her hips up. Grabbing her hips, he pressed himself in as deep as he could go, and bit her shoulder, scraping teeth against that sensitive area that drove her mad.

"Yes! More! Please!" She groaned. "Fuck me, my husband."

Bracing himself, he jerked himself in and out, slamming himself into her, as his balls smacked her ass. With his hand, he grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her head back, exposing her throat to the onslaught of his teeth. She gasped and grabbed at him. He growled and buried himself into her completely, filling her. As her nails dug into his back, she clamped down around him with a shiver.

She licked his neck and grinned. "Mm, that's what I wanted."

He chuckled. "Trying to assert your dominance?"

"Oh, I think you were the one dominating just now." She licked her lips.

"Possibly. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Oh, I enjoyed the hell out of it. Yank my hair a little more often, will you?" She winked.

"Elunara?" She heard called.

"Ah, I need to deal with your gentle wife." Elunara winked.

He slid himself out of Elunara. "Hm, Gentle wife... I like that. You're my vicious little she wolf... and she..."

"Is your soft little angel." Elunara winked, as she sauntered away.

"Are you alright?" Elunara went up the stairs.

"I forgot how to turn off your shower."

"It's alright, let me show you."

"Is everything alright?" Grogek held on to the top of the door frame.

"Yeah, we're fine. I was just showing her how the shower works. In fact, I think I'm going to use it. After I clean up."

Susan blushed. "I'm still so sorry."

Grogek brushed his finger on her cheek. "Do not worry, angel."

She fidgeted. "Should I mention that I won't be having sex for the next week?"

"It's best to mention that now." Elunara nodded.

"Why?" Grogek cocked his head to the side. "You said she was fine."

"She is. She is also typical." Elunara shrugged. "I never took a break, because I am me. Most people take breaks, because it's just not fun for that week. She's still perfectly healthy." Elunara put her hands on Susan's shoulders. "I know it."

Grogek nodded. "If you say it, then it must be true."

"I'm sorry..." Susan put a hand to her mouth. "I didn't want to disappoint you. Especially so soon after..."

He laid his mouth on hers, soft and gentle. "You are not a disappointment, my little angel. You are just a new mystery to learn. That is all."

"Don't worry, Sweetie. No one is ever going to expect you to keep up with some of our wilder things. The fact you still have your period is just a new element in this house. Hell, you're already used to me wandering the house naked." She snorted. "You'll fit in fine; we've just got to learn how."

"A-alright."

"Are you back? Or am I still taking over your duties?"

Grogek grinned back at Jordan. "Excuse me little man, I'm having a conversation with my wives."

"Wives." Jordan snorted.

Elunara tucked around to the other side of Grogek. "So, I asked Grogek, since I have two husbands and a wife, if he was going to have two wives and a husband, and he says to me... "Jordan is all the husband I need."

Jordan's mouth dropped open. "Don't YOU DARE!" Jordan shoved his finger at Grogek.

Grogek exploded into laughter. "That was worth the price of admission!"

"What's so funny?" Darguni cocked his head to the side.

"If our dads aren't at the training yard, does that mean we don't have to?" Bradly asked.

Grogek looked over the banister. "What do you think?" He growled.

Both boys took off like a shot. Elunara cackled. "Grogek, go torture your sons, I'll let Jordan get back to work after I'm done with him." She winked.

"Yes, love." Grogek cackled. "I have to... re-establish my dominance." He whacked Jordan on the ass.

"STOP THAT!"

Grogek walked out, whistling.

Susan shook her head. "This place is confusing."

Jordan slid his hands over Elunara's hips. "Now, what were you going to do with me?"

"Susan?"

"Uh, yes?"

"Can you handle the kids?"

"Yes, of course."

"Good." Elunara grabbed Jordan by the arm, dragged him into his room, and shut the door.

Susan shook her head and opened the door to the baby's room. Tina was sitting in the bed with Lulu and playing with her. "Come on, let's get the baby fed."

"Where's daddy?"

"Down at the training yard already."

"I'm going!"

Susan snatched Tina before she could get very far. "No, you'll sit and eat, and IF you're good, I'll take you down there."

"FINE!" Tina crossed her arms.

Susan sighed as she got them both seated and started the process of feeding them. At the knock on the door, she gave Tina warning look, before opening the door. "Oh, hello."

"Uh, hey. Name's Gerald. Chrissy wants me to snag the table."

"More like she won't shut up." The other man snorted.

"Gods, she won't." Gerald jerked his head back. "This is Mark. Where's 'Nara?"

"Nara?" Susan looked back and forth.

"Elunara. I call her Nara because it pisses her off, but she won't do anything to me about it." He grinned.

"Oh! You're her brother. I'm sorry, I forgot for a moment." Susan blushed. "Come in."

"It's ok." They stepped in, and Gerald scratched the back of his head. "So, you're... the new wife?"

"Yes." Susan sat down and sighed. "Everyone..." She stared at the loud thump from the ceiling.

Gerald tracked the sound. "She's probably bruising Jordan to hell." He snorted.

Susan's blush deepened. "Well, anyway, everyone seems pretty upset over the whole thing."

"Because Grogek is the most faithful of the faithful." Mark sat down. "A woman could stand there naked, and he'd just stroll past her, never even realizing she's standing there."

"Why would she be naked?" Tina asked loudly.

Mark blushed. "It's... it's uhh..."

"Because she wants to catch a cold." Susan interrupted. "Some people think if they're sick, they'll get out of doing something they don't want."

"Does it work?" Tina blinked up at Mark.

"No!" He blurted. "No, not at all, then you're sick AND you have to do something you don't want."

"Oh. Well, that's silly." Tina went back to her cereal.

"Either way, it's weird." Gerald shrugged. "I don't know why people aren't used to Elunara's crazy whims by now."

"You were shocked too." Mark snorted and whacked Gerald's shoulder. "Besides, it's not Elunara's whim...its Grogek's!"

Everyone looked up at several loud thumps and a scrape.

Mark sighed. "I hate that I want to know what's going on in there."

Gerald whacked him on the back of the head. "With how often you participate, I'm amazed you don't already know."

"What?"

Mark blushed and grinned. "Uhh, I've had my share of "experiences" with Elunara."

Jordan laughed. "Gods, I thought you had that bed secured."

"I did!" She winced. "We shore the supports clean off." She pointed. "Apparently, I needed more than an inch of thickness." She tapped her chin. "Perhaps it's the repeated usage... I need my board."

"Can I have my dick back first?"

"Hold on... the strap is twisted." She fiddled with it. "Shit, I can't get to the buckle."

"The blood is rushing away from... there and into my head." He muttered.

"Hold on, I'm going to cut it."

He began to struggle. "Uh, I'd rather not have a knife so close to my package, thank you."

"Hold still, and I won't catch you. Stupid belt."

He closed his eyes and tensed his body. "I can't watch."

"Stop being such a... is it supposed to bleed like that?"

He jerked up and looked back frantically.

She cackled like a maniac. "Made you look."

Everyone stared at the maniacal laughter. There was a loud thump and muffled cussing.

"Now I REALLY want to know..." Mark murmured.

"I fucking don't!" Gerald turned white.

"BAD WORD!" Tina yelled.

"You are COMPLETELY out of your MIND!" Jordan yanked the door open, trying to adjust his gear.

"Oh, come ON, I can make it work, I just need to recalibrate the device, and make the buckles bigger... Hey, guys." She nodded. "And figure out an easier quick release mechanism."

"Well, NEXT time, don't drop me on my freaking head!"

"I didn't expect it to twist that way! It was supposed to realign into such a way that..."

"STOP! Stop, Baby, I love you, but I have no fucking idea what you're talking about."

"BAD WORD!" Tina pointed.

Jordan pointed back. "Old enough to say it. So, bite me, little one." He turned back to Elunara. "Seriously, just fix it, and we'll try again." He raked a hand through his hair. "You know I'm– OW!" He looked down. "I didn't mean that LITERALLY!"

Susan grabbed Tina. "You know better!"

"But, he told me to!" She pointed.

Jordan sighed. "I guess I have to learn to watch what I say."

Elunara snorted. "I argue that we have to teach her to ignore us." She shrugged. "Sorry, Sweetie, I've spent forty years of not giving a damn what I say, in front of who I say it. It would be impossible for me to start now."

"Forty?" Susan blinked. "How old are you?"

"Sixty two, almost three."

"But..."

Elunara pointed at Mark. "Ask him, he was my sixtieth birthday present. Well, one of them."

"It's true." Gerald laughed. "I've known her longest at almost thirty years."

Jordan shook his head. "I have stuff I should be doing." He laughed. He gave Elunara a brain searing kiss. "Later, Baby."

"Mm, we'll finish our conversation another time." She squeezed his ass.

"I ate my food, can I see daddy NOW?" Tina pouted.

"No!" Elunara pointed. "You sit your little butt down and you be nice, or I'll make you help me clean the house."

"You're not my mommy!" Tina crossed her arms and stomped her foot.

"No, but I'm next best thing, and I think you're being rude. SIT!"

Susan crossed her hands on her lap. "Elunara was married to Grogek first. If you want him to be your daddy, then you have to listen to her."

"But!"

"SIT!" Elunara pointed to the chair.

With tears in her eyes, Tina climbed into the chair and crossed her arms, refusing to look at anyone.

"You two!" Elunara pointed at the two men, who jumped to attention. "Get the table and be gone. I have shit I need to be doing, and I don't want you here right now."

They saluted and went for the table. After they left, Elunara went upstairs.

"Do you see?" Susan raised an eyebrow. "Even those soldiers listen to her when she speaks."

"I'm not a soldier." Tina pouted.

"No, but she is your step mother now. As far as I am concerned, she is as close to your mother as she can get."

Elunara chucked the messed up blankets over the banister and went back in the room.

"Do you need any help?"

"Nope. I'll show you where the blankets are, but I have to scrub this out of the mattress. It's already sat too long."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing. Accidents happen. Though, I'll warn you now, I'm going to track your periods, just because it's what I do." She shrugged.

"Oh, you don't have to!"

"It's not intentional, I assure you." Elunara sighed. "I know Jenny, I know Chrissy, and I know a few other ladies' cycles pretty well. It's not something I WANT to know, it's just something I do."

"Oh."

"It's kind of gross, if you ask me." She wrinkled her nose.

"So... this Zelinnia...?"

"No. She doesn't have them anymore. I cut out her baby parts, because she was losing her mind. I saved her from killing herself by accident."

"Oh. How sad."

Elunara shrugged. "As she has said, I have a weird relationship with everyone." She tucked away her cleaning supplies. "Anyway, I'll try to remind you within a three day window, so you can avoid this accident a little better." She kissed Susan's cheek. "No one is upset with you, Sweetie."

Susan blushed and put a hand to her cheek. "I can't get over how affectionate you are."

"It's just who I am. I have a near constant need for tactile involvement. I often feel constricted and isolated unless I can touch someone. I will honor your request if you wish me to stop; I can get my needs met in other ways."

"No. I wasn't saying that at all. It's just a little odd to me, because I'm not used to it. Especially when I keep feeling like... at any minute you're going to realize I'm having sex with your husband, and you'll rip my throat out."

"Oh, Sweetie..." Elunara put her hand on Susan's cheek. "Watching you fuck my husband is turning me on like you'd never believe. I'm quite thrilled that he's given me a new way to enjoy him. I once had him stick his dick in Tulani, just so I could see it... I made them both so incredibly angry at me. You have no idea. Ever since, I've avoided the topic entirely, and ever so often, I'd pull out the drawing I did and just stare at it as I pleasured myself. Now?" She laughed softly. "Now, I can have you whenever I want you, and I can just sit, and pleasure myself to it and be totally happy. Thank you for that."

Susan was clinging to the doorframe, a heat flush in her face. "I never knew you felt so strongly."

"Perhaps one day... I'll show you." She laid her lips, whispered soft against Susan's. "Thank you." She whispered; her lips still against Susan's. She backed away slowly. "Welcome... to the family." She continued on downstairs.

Susan's fingernails dug into the doorframe as she panted, desperate to reclaim her breathing. If she wasn't stuck on her period... She shook herself.

"If you come downstairs, I'll show you where the blankets are."