For The Whored: The Future Ch. 01

Story Info
Lydia is persistent.
3.8k words
4.85
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

13 years after Draenor / 8 After "Stormwind"

*

Darguni leaned against his axe and licked his lips. "My, there are some FINE honeys out today."

"Hmm." Bradly fiddled with the little box.

Darguni whacked him in the shoulder. "Are you paying attention?"

"What? Uh... sure. Whatever you said."

Darguni rolled his eyes. A little brunette walked by and winked at him. He smacked Bradly again. "Cover for me, will ya?" He followed the little minx behind a building.

Bradly sighed and fiddled with the box. It had been burning a hole in his pocket for near a month. He just hadn't found the right moment.

Straightening his gear, Darguni whistled, as he walked down to the training yard.

"Darguni?" A timid voice caught his attention.

"Yeah, Lydia?"

"Um, I was thinking... of heading to portal lake. Would you... join me?"

He shrugged. "Sure. When?"

"Tonight?" She blushed. "I hear the portals glow beautifully at night."

After considering for a moment, he shrugged. "If you want to."

Her blushed deepened, but he didn't notice; he'd just spotted a nice little blonde giving him a look.

Later, Darguni was busy whispering fascinating suggestions in this new one's ear, as Bradly passed him.

"Hey, have you seen Lydia?"

Blinking around, Darguni tried to remember. "She said something about portal lake tonight." He waved a hand.

"Really? That's so perfect!" He ran off.

"Perfect for what?" The raven haired girl cocked her head to the side.

"No idea." Darguni pushed open the door.

"Won't your parents be upset?" She blushed.

"Nah, mom's at the Keep today, and father only misses training over family. Everyone else is doing whatever it is they do." He waved a hand. "Let me show you this fascinating couch." He grinned.

A few moments later, Elunara opened the door and blinked.

The girl struggled to get her top up, and Darguni winced. "I thought you were at the Keep."

"I stay with Varian tonight, not last night." She shook her head.

"Shit."

Elunara rolled her eyes. "Gods, you're so my son." She pointed at him. "I don't have to remind you of my warning."

"I was being careful."

She snorted. "Yeah right." Waving her hand, she went into her library and began to unpack her work. She ignored the whispers coming from the other room.

Darguni stuck his head in the door, thankfully tucked back into his pants. "Hey, can I borrow book 34?"

"Before, or after?"

"Before."

She grabbed the book and tossed it to him. "You better return it clean."

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

"Hey, is she a girlfriend or a quick bang?"

"Quick bang."

"For how long?"

He looked up at the clock. "What time is it?"

"Hmm. Well, she's already pregnant."

He stopped and stared. "SHIT! How far?" He groaned.

"Two tops? She knew it though, judging by the look on her face."

He zipped his pants up and sighed. Turning back, he frowned at the girl. "Yeah, I'm just not feeling it... maybe another time."

"Tomorrow?" She asked hopefully.

"More like eight to nine months." He snorted. Eyeing the girl's expression, he sighed again. "Gods, I hate how often you're right." He crossed his arms, leaning against the doorframe as he watched the girl storm out.

"Both of your fathers tell me the same damned thing." She frowned at her work. "Where's Bradly?"

"Elune only knows." Darguni snorted. "Probably chasing Lydia down."

"Well, the second you spot him, let him know I need to speak with him."

"What's up?"

"His birth mother died this morning."

Darguni winced. "I'll send him over." He sighed. "Why do I get all of the twits trying to pawn off their unwanted babies?"

"Because you're a favored son of Stormwind, and can't keep your dick in your pants. Let's not even cover the topic of your parentage. You're one of THE most sought out bachelors, aside from your brother, and HE's too busy with his head up Lydia's ass."

He scratched the back of his neck. "Why IS Bradly so stuck on Lydia? She's our freaking sister."

Elunara shrugged. "That's the one question I can't give you an answer on." Flipping through her pages, she sighed. "He's very much like Jordan, in that he believes she's his one. He just won't look anywhere else until she breaks his heart."

Bradly sighed and waited under the tree. He wasn't leaving until he had done what he'd planned. A small figure on the far side had him moving over. "Lydia?" He whispered.

She jolted. "Oh. Bradly. Where's Darguni?"

"I have no idea."

She frowned. "But, I..." She shook her head and sighed. "Never mind."

Bradly took out the little box and held it up. "Happy Birthday."

She frowned down at the box. "Uh..."

He opened it up and inside was a small necklace. "This is for you."

Blinking repeatedly, she frowned. "Well, that's nice." She ran a finger along the thick chain.

"I was hoping that maybe... you and I... could..." He swallowed the rock in his throat and took her hand. "Lydia, would you go out with me?"

She jerked her hand back and gasped. "Oh, Gods, Bradly... No! Just no!" She turned and ran.

His knees gave out and he just sat in the grass.

That was how Darguni found him. "Hey, mom's looking for you." He blinked. "Are you ok?"

Bradly struggled to fight back the tears. "She... she turned me down."

Darguni winced. "Shit." He sighed and helped Bradly to his feet. "You've been chasing her for twelve years, brother... you'd figure it'd go one way or another."

"But..."

"Come on, I'll get mom to make that soup you like so much."

A few days later, Darguni scratched his neck. "GAH, this is boring."

Bradly snorted. "I can't believe I let you talk me into that."

"You BOTH can shut up!" Grogek narrowed his eyes. "I expected better out of the both of you."

"Yes, dad." They both sighed.

"Now you will stand here for the rest of the day. No excuses!" Grogek hefted his blade over his shoulder and marched away.

"Sometimes, I think he carries that axe around like he does, just to show off." Darguni grumbled.

"Well, DUH. That's why we keep OUR weapons in hand." Bradly glanced down at his hand. "That's why mom gave us these things."

"I can't believe we have to guard a freaking pig pen."

"You're the dumbshit that came up with the idea that broke the damned thing." Bradly sighed. "Why do I let you talk me into these things?" He moaned.

"Well, my plan worked, anyway." Darguni muttered.

"What plan?"

"To take your mind off your problems." Darguni leaned against the handle of his axe.

"She hasn't spoken to me all week."

Darguni whacked him on the shoulder. "Come on, there's WAY too many women out there to focus on one."

"No, you just like sticking your dick in anything that walks by." Bradly snorted.

Darguni wiggled. "Speaking of which, I need to take a leak."

"Fine. But if you're not back quickly, dad will have both of our heads."

Darguni dismissed his axe and headed for some bushes around the corner. After a sigh, he stuffed himself back in his pants and turned around. "GAH!" He grabbed his chest. "Gods, Lydia, don't DO that shit."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." She blushed. She didn't want to admit she'd wanted a peek.

He shook his head. "Look, please stop being mad at Bradly. You broke his heart."

"I'm not mad." She sighed. "I just don't want him. He's like a brother to me. A kind of annoying one."

"Well, that's understandable." Darguni shrugged, raising his hands up. "It can be difficult to see someone you were raised with as--" Darguni blinked in shock as Lydia stood on her toes and kissed him.

"THE HELL IS THIS?" Bradly was standing at the end of the walkway, anger on his face. "Seriously? IS THIS WHY?" Bradly turned and took off running.

Darguni grabbed Lydia by the arms. "Ok, that was shitty." He shoved her back and took off after his brother.

Darguni chased after Bradly. "WAIT! COME BACK! It's not like that!" He bellowed. He lost Bradly in the crowd, and stopped to try to catch his breath. "By the light, I hate how fucking fast he is." He raked a hand through his hair.

"Why aren't you at your post?"

Darguni jumped back. "Sorry, dad. Bradly saw Lydia kiss me and he freaked the fuck out." He gestured.

Grogek groaned. "Is Bradly the only person in the world who doesn't see Lydia for who she is?"

"Who...?"

"Your sister."

"Apparently not." Darguni sighed. "I'm sorry, add more chores on me, but I've got to find my brother."

"Do it."

He found Bradly up at the portal lake, sitting beneath a tree, arms on his knees. "You run too fucking fast, brother."

"Go away!"

"Look, this is stupid. I have no feelings towards Lydia."

"Like you feel nothing towards all the bimbos you fuck."

Darguni smacked his forehead. "You think I'd do that to my SISTER? I did NOT kiss her, I wasn't even aware she wanted to kiss me, she just fucking DID IT." He shuddered. "Ugh, that was awful. And YOU didn't even give me the time to correct the situation!"

"She is NOT our sister; she wasn't BORN into this family!"

Darguni blinked. "Fucking ouch. Seriously? YOU WEREN'T EITHER!" He threw his hand up. "You want to pull the BORN card; YOU weren't BORN into this family either! Or did you forget that little nugget?" He shook his head. "You have been my brother since the day you claimed me as one, since Elunara took you in and called you her son. Don't pull the birth card, because you're just shooting your own damned self in the ass."

"But, I love her!"

"No you fucking don't. You love the IDEA of her. A built in lover, already accepted as one of the family. Our family is weird, but that's how we work. She sees you as a brother, just like I do. I see her like a sister, just like you should. But, whatever, don't listen to the big, dumb, orc half breed."

"Hey!" Bradly frowned. "You are not!"

"Bradly, if you really loved her, you'd have figured out years ago, that she doesn't love you. Hell, I didn't even love her enough to figure out it was me she was looking at, and she CERTAINLY can't truly love me, or she'd have known that she wasn't even in the running."

"Since when are you an expert on love?" Bradly snorted.

"Have you SEEN our parents?" Darguni rolled his eyes. "Answer me something... why haven't you read Momma's books?" He sat down next to his brother.

"I'm afraid of what I might find."

"Yeah, it's pretty damned dark... but you and I both know it has a happy ending. You should read it." He put a hand on Bradly's shoulder. "Maybe you will understand things better."

"Maybe."

He stood up. "It's worth a shot. Besides, if I can survive it, you can." He winked. "By the way, we're so busted. Dad saw me when I was chasing you."

"Aw, shit." Bradly raked his hands through his hair.

Sighing, Darguni made his way back to the post. He raked his fingers through his long white hair and debated on tying it up.

"Darguni..."

Rolling his eyes, he turned and looked back. "What now, Lydia?"

"I wasn't trying to upset Bradly."

"Well, you did." He crossed his arms.

She put her hands on his arms and scooted closer. "I just want you." She whispered.

He grabbed her by the arms and shoved her backwards. "For the last time," He gave her a light shake. "You are my SISTER. I feel absolutely NO attraction to you! Go find someone else." He turned her around and gave her a shove. "I have work to get back to." He flexed his hand and held his axe. He slung it over his shoulder and went back to the pig pen.

Lydia ran into Elunara's house and flopped down on the couch, face first.

"Uh... hi?" Elunara looked over from making lunch.

"I don't understand men." Lydia groaned.

"Well, you've come to the right place." Elunara snorted.

"How do I get Darguni to love me?"

"Be anyone else but you?" Elunara shrugged. "Sweetie, you're as much my daughter as you are his sister. I tried some years ago to get Darguni and Bradly to understand your position in our family. Darguni went straight for sister and you will always be there. Bradly went straight for future wife, and got stuck there. Judging from how they're both acting, Bradly confessed his love to you."

Lydia groaned. "Yeah. He's... like an annoying little brother. I can't... date that." She sat up and sighed.

"Well, to Darguni, you're just an annoying little sister. He can't date you either." Elunara shrugged and took a bite of her sandwich.

"It's not fair!" She wailed.

"Being in love with the same girl for twelve years, only to be shoved out, is unfair." Elunara ate some of her sandwich. "Being hit on by someone you don't feel a romantic feeling towards, that's unfair. You'll always be part of this family, as you're as much my daughter as you are Linda's, but you're not marrying into it. Sorry."

"What made Grogek fall in love with you?" Lydia picked at her skirt.

"The fact that I was an unstoppable killing machine." She continued to eat her sandwich.

"For real?" Lydia blinked.

"In my library, go get book sixty two."

Lydia returned with the book. "This one?"

"Read it. Whole thing." Elunara nodded and went back to her lunch.

After, Lydia closed the book. "Wow..."

"You should read my whole library." Elunara washed her dishes. "It's pretty dark and long, but those that read it, manage to benefit in some way."

"I will." Lydia nodded.

"Good girl. Just be careful, and if you can't stomach something, skip it."

"Alright."

Days later, Lydia put a book away and sighed. They were all so disgustingly dark, and yet she knew the person that Elunara wound up being. She sat down with the next book and began to read. The door closed and she ignored it. When the voices started, she froze. Marking her place in the book, she tucked it under her arm and opened the door. She tried to creep away.

"Who is that?"

Darguni blinked. "Lydia?"

"Ah... I was just getting one of your mother's books." She held it up and flushed.

"Ugh, then put the "Library in Use" sign up next time."

"Sorry, I was just going to grab it and go, and..." She licked her lips. He'd already taken off his shirt and she got side tracked.

"You know the policies in this house, put up the signs before entering it. Geez, even I do it."

She stepped forward, not really knowing what she was doing. "I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"Gods, you're being a royal pain in the ass lately." He raked his fingers through his hair.

Placing her hands on his chest, she stepped up on her toes and kissed him.

He grabbed her by the arms and shoved her back. "STOP IT! Seriously. Fucking STOP it. I don't goddamned WANT you! Get the fuck out of my house!" He pointed towards the door.

In tears, she fled.

"Gods, mother is going to have my ass."

"Why would your mother be angry?"

"Because Lydia is my sister." He rocked his head back and forth. "In a manner of speaking."

The woman wrapped her hands around his chest.

"Ugh, Tara, that killed my appetite. I feel like I need a shower."

"I'll scrub your back." She grinned.

"Sold!" He dragged her to one of the bathrooms.

"You have a shower in your house?" She blinked.

"Yeah. One of mother's designs and additions." He got the thing going. "Mother can do whatever she pleases. It helps that her best friend is a mage, so everything can be set up and magically imbued."

"Fascinating."

"There's all kinds of crazy shit in this house." He yanked the rest of his clothes off and stepped under the water. "Ah, that's the thing." He sighed.

She slipped in after. "Oh, wow, that's better than the healer building's showers." She groaned.

"Like it?" He grinned. "I should warn you... this thing was designed to be fucked in."

"Is that so?"

Reaching behind her, he popped a latch. "An appropriate height seat." Grabbing her hips, he sat her on the seat. "Correction, a perfect height seat." Pushing her legs open, he slid his fingers up and down her soft folds. Slipping a finger in, he groaned. She gasped and grabbed at his neck. A slight adjustment and he buried himself into her. He froze. "Gods, Tara, you didn't tell me you were a virgin."

"Sorry." She whimpered. "I thought you'd run off."

"Well, you're not leaving here one." He captured her mouth. Soft and gentle, he slid in and out of her. His hands clung to her hips, as the water beat down around them. With a groan, he increased his pace, slipping in and out of that tight hole. When she began to shake and clamp down around him, he grinned. "So not done with you." He wrapped his arm around her, and held her to him as he adjusted several latches. Sliding out of her, he helped her turn around. "Here, grab these... and your foot goes here..."

"What in the world?" She marveled.

He grabbed her hips again and gently slid himself into her. "Oh, yeah, like that." He groaned. One hand came up and grabbed a breast; the other grabbed her leg and held it back. Burying his face into her neck, he began to work himself in and out of her. "So fucking tight." He groaned. His hand clamped down on her knee as he exploded into her.

She yelped and yanked on the straps.

"Sorry." He rubbed her hip. "Was that too much?"

"They weren't kidding." She whimpered.

"Huh?"

"Well, they told me; if I wanted to lose myself right, that you'd be the one to do it."

He blinked at the back of her head. "Who?"

She ducked her head and blushed. "I've said too much."

"Damned right you have..." He turned her around. "Now, WHAT is going ON?"

Elunara found Darguni pounding his head on the post.

"Oh, what now?" She sighed.

"There's a fucking competition."

"What?" She sat her bag on the table.

"Like, literally, a FUCKING competition. Where the lunatic girls of this city are taking BETS on my freaking performance."

Elunara cackled. "The fuck do you think "The Grove" is?" She stuck her shopping away. "People gather to watch me fuck your dad's brains out, and then take bets on it. Gerald runs the games."

"Well, Tara is currently winning with my lovely twofer in the shower." He snorted.

"You're damned well my kid." She tossed her bag on the rack. "But only two? I'm ashamed for you."

"She was a virgin." He dragged his fingers through his hair.

"Ah. Gotta go gentle on those."

"I was."

"Good boy. If you want pointers, you can always join the games with Gerald." She bit an apple. "You know I don't damned well care who watches."

"When do you do those?"

"Whenever the mood strikes me." She considered her schedule in her head. "I'll be a week or two; I'm kind of backed up. Just tell Gerald to keep you in the loop. He might get weird about it, but I don't know."

"I yelled at Lydia again."

Elunara sighed and flopped on the couch by Darguni. "I don't know what to do with that girl."

"Me either."

Lydia was certain she'd seen Darguni up at training, so she scooted her way back to the house. Seeing the Library sign up, she shrugged and went in. She froze when she saw Bradly shuffling through the books on the shelf, muttering.

"Oh!"

He looked back and blushed. "Oh, Lydia. I... haven't seen you in awhile."

"I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... the other day."

He shrugged. "It's fine. It's... Darguni's right." He sighed.

She frowned. "About what?"

"That I..." He scratched the back of his neck. "That we don't really love the person we've been after, or we would have seen that they don't return the affection."

"Oh." She winced. "Yeah, I guess that's true." With a sigh, she tapped her hand on the book. "Well, I guess that's it then."

"Yeah."

She held out a hand. "Friends?"

He took her hand. "The way everyone tells it to me, we're siblings."

"True." She held out the book. "I think you're looking for this one."

He took it and turned it over. "Yep."

"Your mother had a hard life."

"Our mother." He shrugged. "It came out in the end."

12