For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 10

Story Info
The spar.
4.1k words
4.77
7.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grogek whacked Darguni on the back of the head. "Pay attention."

"Shit. Sorry." He sighed and tried to repeat the performance.

"Get your head out of your pants, and do it RIGHT."

"I'm ON it!" He growled.

"Decided to show up today?" Jordan snorted.

"I just want to beat the hell of something, okay?" Lydia blushed.

Darguni stumbled and missed the mark.

Grogek grabbed him by his shoulder plate. "The fuck is wrong with you today?"

He threw his hands up. "Gods, I am NOT going to get this drill today, just beat my ass and be done with it."

Jordan and Grogek shared a look. "CLEAR THE YARD!"

Soldiers jumped out of the way and the ring was emptied. At the same time, Jordan grabbed Lydia and Grogek grabbed Darguni, and both tossed their charges into the ring.

"There's your opponent!"

They stared at each other in complete shock. "I can't!" They both said at once.

"Why?" Grogek crossed his arms.

"Good question." Jordan put his hands on his hips.

"Be... be... because she's a girl!" Darguni gestured.

"He's above my skill level!" Lydia gestured.

"Your mother is the meanest bitch in the known universe, you can't pull that bullshit."

"That would be claiming Darguni is above Elunara's skill level. You fight her just fine."

Both of them flicked a glance at each other and blushed.

Grogek and Jordan raised their eyebrows at each other.

"Just kick his ass, Lydia." Bradly called.

"This is YOUR fault!" Lydia yelled.

"How is this MY fault?" Bradly threw his hands in the air.

"It just IS!" She yanked her hair.

"CHILDREN!" Grogek bellowed. "You want a fight, you will fight each other!"

Lydia growled. "FINE!"

Darguni held his hands up. "Hey, wait."

"It's YOUR fault TOO!" She launched at him.

"Oh, come ON!" He blocked the shot. "You're at fault too."

"I don't care!" She swung out and caught him in the shoulder.

"If that's how you want to play it." He growled. He summoned his axe and kicked her backwards.

Jordan leaned over to Grogek. "I have a feeling we should have a chat with Elunara later."

"I agree."

Darguni hit Lydia hard enough to send her skidding through the dirt. She pushed herself up and rubbed her face. "Damn it." She muttered at the blood in her hand.

"Baby, are you ok?" Darguni knelt.

Grogek and Jordan exchanged a different look.

"I'm FINE!" She cracked him in the face with her staff. "Just leave me alone!" She jumped up and ran.

One hand went to his face, the other reached out after her. Ignoring everything else, he took off.

"I'll be shit." Jordan snorted. "Darguni has a crush."

"More than that."

"Well, that's obvious, but how far will it go?"

"Perhaps Elunara has more information."

Bradly sighed.

"Um, shouldn't you go after her?" Bryan whispered.

"It's not me she's angry with."

Darguni found her at Portal Lake. "You know, you're kind of predictable."

She jolted and scooted back. "I shouldn't have hit you."

"Doesn't matter. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine." She held up her hand. "Well, I guess I should hit a healer."

He put his hand on her cheek. "Needs cleaned out."

Jolting again, she scooted out of his range.

"Baby, we have to talk sometime."

"Stop calling me that." She muttered.

"Calling you what?" He blinked.

"Baby."

"I... huh. I guess I have been calling you that." With a frown, he sat down beside her. "I'm sorry, should I call you something else?"

Giving a shaky shrug, she sighed. "I don't know. Your mother said it was significant, so it's been bugging me."

"Listen, we've got this weird thing going, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I don't think you know either. But, we have to deal with each other."

She hugged her legs. "I wanted you so badly before, and you knocked me back repeatedly. Then I realized that I didn't know shit about you, other than how much I wanted my hands on your body. I thought Bradly was just my obnoxious brother... then he... well he spoke of me in such a way, that it confused me. Suddenly, I realized that I hadn't seen Bradly at all. It was right there in front of me, and I'd missed it." She shivered. "So, I've been working on this relationship with Bradly, which is weird and rocky, and I do love him, I'm certain I do. But I look at you, and my mouth waters."

He chuckled. "Nice to know."

"I wasn't raised like you guys... I was raised to believe it was one and one only. I... I heard Bradly speak so beautifully about Bryan, and I didn't want to feel like I was holding him back, so I told him to take both. I find out Bradly only asked Bryan out because I told him to, and I felt like shit." She raked her fingers through her hair. "Gods, it's all so weird and confusing."

"And you keep making a mess of yourself."

"I so do."

"That's not stopping."

"Huh?"

He laid his fingers on the side of her face. "Baby, you're still bleeding." Standing up, he scooped her up and began to walk.

"Hey! Put me down!" She hit his shoulder with her fist.

"No. You didn't have this dealt with, so now I have to make sure you do."

"I can walk." She muttered.

"Don't trust you to."

"Fine." She crossed her arms.

"You know, I always thought you were an annoying little sister. I've been so focused on how much sex I could cram into my day... that you weren't even in the running. I don't really WANT a relationship, especially with the woman my brother has spent his whole life obsessing over. But, you and I? We're connected. It IS weird... and it's extremely confusing. I care about you on a level that makes no damned sense to me. Hell, I still want to stick my dick in anyone willing, and quite frankly, you can't stop me. But, I think about you. Ever since that night when you first took me into your mouth, I think about it.

Oh, of course I think about the sex, but that's not even that. It's more like... what other surprises does she have that I haven't seen? And then I realize... that's what my dad did. He took this crazy night elf chick, who only wanted sex from whereever she could find, and he wanted to figure out more. He thought she was a trick, and honestly she was... but he found something deeper, something neither of them can explain. I know mother trains you..."

"She TOLD YOU?" Lydia near shrieked.

He stopped and stared. "Told me what? I see you in the yard."

She closed her eyes. "Never mind... continue."

He shook his head and continued his slow walk. "So now, I want to learn the pieces of you, the ones I never saw. I don't want to take you from my brother, but I am willing to... push this further. If you'd let me." Burying his nose in her hair, he sighed. "You just have to realize, that I'm not going to stop being who I am, just for you."

Lydia sighed. "I thought that I had to."

"Hm?"

"I thought you were some wild beast to be tamed... that in order to have you, I'd have to... tame you."

He chuckled. "Fat chance." He pushed open the door. "Hey, Ina. Can you fix her? Momma's got appointments all day."

"What happened here?"

Darguni sat Lydia on the bed. "Training accident."

Ina passed him a bottle and a wet rag. "Clean her up, then I'll heal her."

"Aw man, I hate that stuff."

"Baby, you're just going to have deal with it." He began the delicate task of cleaning the wound.

Ina's eyebrows shot up at the affection.

Lydia hissed and jerked back, as tears filled her eyes.

"Aw, don't cry." He kissed the top of her head.

"Gods, that stuff burns!"

"If you're good, I'll show you something special." He grinned.

"Like what?" She eyed him.

"You'll see." He looked around. "Ina, is that good enough?"

"You do clean work." She nodded. Putting her hands on Lydia, she began to heal the girl. As the pair walked out, she debated paying a visit to Elunara.

"Where are we going?" Lydia laughed. "Geez I'm tired. I guess I lost more blood than I thought."

"Not far now." He scooped her up and carried her up the hill. When they reached the top, he turned and pointed.

"Oh, wow! I've never seen Stormwind from here!"

"At night? It's practically magical, when all those houses light up." He sat her down and put a hand on her shoulder.

Her fingers brushed against his hand. "It's beautiful." She sighed. "How many people have you dragged up here?"

"Huh? Oh, no one. I haven't even shown Bradly."

She jerked her head around. "What?"

"Heh, everyone needs a place to hide sometimes. Bradly hides in the cemetery. Whenever he goes there, I had to find somewhere to go, so one day I decided to see if I could find the top of this little mountain. What I discovered was amazing. I didn't want to share it. So, there you go." He put his hands on her shoulders. "The really cool thing to see is, just after everyone else has turned out their lights... the chapel stays lit. It's... breathtaking."

"Why did you bring me?" She asked quietly.

His hands jerked up off of her shoulders and the heat slammed into his face. "I..." He raked his fingers through his hair. "I don't know, exactly."

"Oh." She whispered.

"Lydia..."

Turning her head, she looked up at him. Before either of them could react, he brushed his lips against hers. His hand cupped her face and he pressed into it. As their mouths tangled together, he pulled her tightly against him. Her fingers dug into his chest, and her breathing was difficult to control.

Darguni broke first. "Lydia." He groaned. "How can you taste so right, and feel so wrong?"

"I don't know what that means." She whimpered.

"I want you, so desperately, but you belong to Bradly."

Closing her eyes, she almost cried with it. "I want you both. Gods, I'm such a greedy bitch that I want you both." She clung to his shirt. "I hate myself with it."

"Oh, please don't. Please don't cry, Baby. I never want to see you cry."

"Just have me." She whispered.

With a low growl, he went for her mouth again, while his fingers worked their way up her shirt. He tugged the shirt over her head and went back, his tongue craving the inside of her mouth. His hands cupped and caressed her breasts and nipples. When they went hard beneath his attentions, his mouth roamed down. She was so much shorter than he, that he went down on one knee.

"You have such beautiful tits." He murmured, before taking one into his mouth. She gasped and grabbed at his hair, as he licked and sucked, fondling the soft flesh. Still, his hands travelled down, pushing her pants to the ground. "I like it better when you wear skirts." He slid his fingers back and forth between those slick folds. "You're soaked." He whispered

Collapsing to her knees, Lydia panted. "Please..."

"I intend to enjoy you while I have you." Pushing her back into the soft grass, he pushed her legs up and out. When he licked her flat, he was pleased by her shocked reactions. One of her hands raked fingers through his hair, the other clung to her breasts. "Mine." He buried his face into her, enjoying the flavor and feel of her slick folds in his mouth and on his tongue, when she was gasping with it; he used his tongue on that delicious little clit of hers. She near spasmed out of his mouth.

He chuckled softly. "I'm not done with you." Tugging himself free, he slipped out of his pants. "Not nearly..." His mouth went for hers, even as he pressed himself up into her with a sighing groan.

Her legs went up around his sides, and her arms went for his neck. The flavor of her in his mouth was strange but not unpleasant. The fact that he was quite skilled with the process was mildly uncomfortable, but something she was going to have to live with.

He started off slow, just enjoying the feel of her tight center sucking at him, but he began to build, even as he buried his face in her neck and shoulder. Even he found it strange to give her whispered love and promises, but he couldn't help himself. When she began to clamp and shudder on him, he let himself go.

Softly, he trailed kisses on her shoulder. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed the feel of her. After a moment, he turned over on his back, taking her with him. "I think you have one more in you." He grinned.

"Oh, but I..." She panted.

He grabbed her hips and began to move her up and down on him. She gasped and clung to his arms. "That's the way." He gave a soft growl. "Take it."

"I don't think..." With a gasp, she doubled over.

He blinked at her. "Baby, are you hurt?"

She collapsed against him.

"Baby?" He dislodged her from him. "Oh, shit. Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit..." He yanked his pants on and delicately redressed her, before running her back down to the healer building.

Ina put a hand to Lydia's forehead and sighed. "The hell did you think you were doing?"

Darguni ran his hands over his face. "I just... uh..." He blushed.

"Never mind!" Ina smacked a hand to her own face. "She passed out from blood loss to the brain, you idiot. You're lucky she doesn't have brain damage."

Bradly burst in. "Someone said they saw you running Lydia down here. What happened?"

"Shit." Darguni covered his head with his hands.

"Well... tell him." Ina gestured.

"Uhh, you know how she took that hit earlier and was bleeding all over the place?"

"Yeah?"

"Wasn't serious, but she did kind of lose a lot of blood... and Ina fixed her... but then we... uh, we..." He scrubbed his hands over his face.

"You know the family policy."

"We were on our third round of fucking each other's brains out, when she blacked out from... the whole mess."

"You... you almost killed my girlfriend by fucking her to death?"

"Maybe?"

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Oh, my head." Lydia whimpered.

"Well, SO much for not fucking her before TELLING ME." He stormed out of the building.

"Wait, Bradly!"

Lydia sighed and put her hands on her face. "Gods, I fucked up again." She groaned.

"No, Baby... don't think that." Darguni sighed. "I'm sorry; I have to go after him."

"Do it."

After they left, Ina put her hands on her hips. "Start talking."

"Bradly! Wait! Stop!"

"Just stay the hell away from me, you ASSHOLE!"

"Let me just explain..."

Bradly slammed open the door to the house and Elunara almost dropped her board. "I don't NEED an explanation; I already KNOW what happened... you can't keep your dick out of MY girlfriend!"

"It wasn't... we weren't..." Darguni raked a hand through his hair. "UGH! YES, I had sex with her, okay? But it didn't start out like that; I had no intention of it..." He sighed. "It kind of happened..."

"Just SHUT UP!" Bradly swung around. "You have no goddamned concept of how fucking pissed off I am at you right now! I have half a mind to lop off that damned dick you're so fucking proud of."

"Oh, that's RICH, Mr. "hey, can I borrow your dick"." Darguni gestured. "You're the one who asked me to fuck her!"

"I didn't tell you to KISS her!"

"You said you were FINE WITH IT!"

"FOR THAT MOMENT"

"Hey, Idiots. You just woke up the baby."

"Sorry, Momma." Both winced at the same time.

She marched up the stairs.

"Gods, dad's going to kill me five times over." Darguni sighed.

"Yeah, well, he's going to have to get in fucking line!"

"For FUCKS SAKE!" Darguni growled. "If you weren't so fucking obsessed with the idea of her, you'd have a better concept of where this mess was going!"

"Like you know shit about her!"

"Sometimes I think I know more about her than YOU do."

"Oh, really? Her favorite color?"

"Blue."

"Flower?"

"Daffodils."

"Drink?"

"Ginger tea."

Bradly dropped his hands. "Food?"

"Ham Sandwiches."

"Animal?" Bradly sighed.

"Birds, the red ones with the little blue flecks." Darguni shook his head. "I forget the name of them."

"How...?"

Darguni shrugged. "We've all spent a lot of time together. I just remember all of this shit whether I like it or not. Look, I never EVER wanted us to have this kind of fight. There's a reason I declared her as my sister and said forget it. I wasn't about to trip over your toes. Gods, she's yours, she's always been yours. You know me; all I want is a warm, willing pussy. I don't want a freaking relationship, I especially didn't mean to fall in love with--" He slapped a hand over his mouth. He stared at Bradly in horror and backed away. He turned for the door and stared at Lydia.

"Well, isn't this a fine kettle of fish?" Elunara leaned on the banister.

"You love me?" Lydia squeaked.

"You love her?" Bradly blinked.

"Fucking shit..." Darguni barreled out of the door.

Bradly rubbed his hand over his mouth. "I thought..." He took off running.

Lydia slid to the floor.

"Start talking, girly."

Bradly's speed had him catching up easily with Darguni. "Speak to me."

Darguni closed his eyes and sighed. "No. I can't trust what comes out of my mouth anymore."

"I thought you fucked her for the hell of it. I didn't think it meant anything to you."

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Gods, I wouldn't have TOUCHED her if that's what it was. You should fucking know that by now, brother."

"Huh." Bradly blinked. "I guess we're more like our dads than we think we are."

"Ugh, I guess we are."

"I don't know; I've never bailed from training like you keep doing."

Darguni froze. "Shiiiit, this is so not my day."

Grogek snorted. "It's about to not be your fucking month."

"Dad, I am so fucking sorry."

"Explain."

"Uh..." His brain scrambled. "I'm in love with Lydia?"

"Yeah, I figured that one out. A REASONABLE explanation."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm pretty sure the entire yard figured that one out the moment you called her "baby"."

Darguni whacked himself in the face. "GODS!"

Grogek snorted. "I'll go easy on you, two weeks."

"Easy, he says."

"You want to make it three?"

"Nope!" Darguni straightened up and saluted. "Nope, I'm good."

Grogek nodded and moved on.

Darguni pounded his hand on his forehead. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." He yanked at his hair. "This is all Lydia's fault. She weaseled her obnoxious little self into my brain, and I've been nothing but a fuck up ever since."

"Nah, bro, you were a fuck up waaaay before then." Bradly whacked Darguni on the back of the head.

"We cool now?"

"Yeah..." Bradly put his hands behind his head. "I guess we're just our dads now."

"I guess we have to take it up with Lydia now."

"That we do."

They were ribbing each other by time they walked in the door.

"I take it you twits worked it out." Elunara added more detail to her board.

"Yeah, mom." Bradly got himself some water. "We just figured out we're our dads."

"Is that so?"

"In love with the same woman?" Darguni snorted. "Yeah."

"You love me?" Lydia repeated.

Darguni jolted as his face went red. "Apparently."

"I don't know how to feel about that." Lydia whispered.

"Well, we don't either." He snorted. "Take it or leave it, we're just like our dads."

"Like your dads?" She cocked her head to the side.

"In love with the same woman." Bradly grinned.

"Oh."

"You get used to it after awhile." Jordan snorted.

"You make it work." Grogek grinned.

"It's quite enjoyable when you do." Elunara licked her lips. "You really should do a better job of reading my books." She winked.

"Oh, I have mother." Darguni licked his lips. "I have."

"Well, that'd explain the interesting side effect."

He turned dark red. "MOTHER!" He hissed.

"What's Darguni in trouble for now?" Lulu stuck her head over the railing.

"He's not. Though, you will be if you don't go the hell to bed."

Lulu disappeared.

"Mooooom, I'm fifteen next month, can't I stay up later?" Tina whined at Susan.

"Call me when you're actually fifteen." Elunara snorted.

"Ugh, why do YOU get to make the rules?" Tina snorted back.

"Because she's the goddess." Susan snorted.

12