For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 12

Story Info
Lydia and Darguni learn more about each other.
2.1k words
4.84
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, you'll never get anywhere in training, if you just show up whenever the hell you feel like it."

Lydia blushed. "Sorry High General Jordan."

"The only reason I allow it, is because Elunara asked me to. Otherwise I'd toss your ass out. You're wasting my time."

She winced. "Please forgive me."

"Not until you start showing some initiative."

Darguni climbed up on the platform and sat down. "Ugh, finally, I can have a break."

Elunara held out a bottle. "Here."

"Thanks, mom."

"Three more days."

"Don't remind me." He rubbed his neck. His eyes tracked around the area until he found his target. He watched her for some time.

"How's that going?"

"Huh? Oh." He sighed. "It's really weird. I've spent my entire life thinking of her as a kid sister... I mean, I know she's technically older, but she was just my kid sister... then..." He licked his lips. "Suddenly, I see her as a sexual being, and the whole thing flips on its damned head. It's bizarre." Twirling the bottle in his fingers, he frowned. "I don't want to change who I am, but I want her in my life."

"Kind of ironic, how your father and I are the complete opposite. I fell for him, because I stopped seeing him as just another fuck. I wanted him, pretty badly. My gods he was majestic... but he turned me down flat. TWICE! I had to... I had to have him. Instead of trying to fuck him, I actually had to put in efforts to seduce him, and my heart went right on out."

"Huh."

"I'm not going to tell you to stop fucking everything that moves... lord knows I can't stop... but I am going to tell you, that when I let him in? My whole world changed. I am the goddess, because he opened my heart."

He ran his hand over his mouth.

"Meanwhile, you've been staring at her so hard, you're missing the fact that your father is giving you ugly looks."

"Shit!"

Later that day, Darguni laid back, his arms behind his head, as he stared at the sky. Watching the clouds roll by, he wondered. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted her pretty blonde hair fluttering in the breeze. He sat up and watched her crest the hill. He thought she looked like an angel in white.

"Darguni?"

"Yeah?"

"May I sit with you?"

"Of course."

She sat down, her back to his face. She tucked her legs up under her and sighed.

Reaching out, he brushed a hand down her back. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." She said, quietly.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She just shook her head.

He frowned, but watched her.

"You know how you told me, that this was your quiet place, and Bradly's quiet place was the cemetery?"

"Yeah."

"My quiet place used to be my old bedroom in my mother's house."

He jolted up. "Baby, I'm so sorry."

She shook her head and sniffled. "No matter what, I could go there, and my room would be in place. I'd flop down on my bed, and she'd make me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a tall glass of chocolate milk. It was always the same. When I was a teenager, it was babyish. I may have told her that... but she'd do it anyway. She never asked me to explain myself. Never expected a word. She'd just make me those sandwiches." Lydia wiped her eyes.

"Oh, Baby." He tugged her into his embrace.

"I started to go to Bradly... but the cemetery is still too hard to handle." She sniffled. "I just want... I just wanted some quiet."

Brushing his hand down her hair, he kissed her temple. "Take what you need." He whispered.

She leaned against him. "Thank you."

The next day brought new frustration. "Lydia! I swear you get worse by the day!" Jordan grabbed her staff. "Get the fuck off of my yard!"

She turned and ran.

"Pathetic." He snorted. He turned to his trainees. "New lesson, NEVER leave your weapon behind!"

She ran all the way up the hill, and flopped down in the grass and cried.

Darguni watched her leave.

"PAY ATTENTION!"

"Yes, sir!"

After training, he made his way to Tippy's. "Enalla, can you tell your mother I have a special request?"

Lydia was staring at the sky when he made his way to the top of the hill. He sat the basket down and began to unload it. She blinked. "You..." Tears ran down her cheek. "You listened."

He handed her a plate and a glass. "I am often more than a big dumb orc."

She bit her lip. "That's... not what I meant." Fingering the plate, she sighed. "I can't decide if I want to cry or laugh."

"Laughing is better." He grinned.

She took a bite of her sandwich and the tears streamed anew.

"Aw, Baby, don't cry." He wiped her cheek with his thumb.

"I just... I'm so overcome with emotion, that I have no idea what to do."

"Eat?" He scooted close and wrapped his arm around her back. "Think of something else?"

She laid her head against his shoulder and sighed.

"What's bothering you, Baby?"

"I HATE training! Gods, I'm so sick of it. I don't know why I show up any more."

"Why do you?" He cocked his head to the side. "You're not in the guard; you're not even a soldier."

"It's stupid."

"Tell me."

She sighed. "Elunara."

"That IS stupid. Momma would NEVER make you do something you don't want."

"That's just the thing. She's not." Another sigh and Lydia scrubbed her hand over her forehead. "When I'm training with Elunara, it's amazing. I love it, even when I lose badly... just the ability to train with the absolute best, is a thrill. But, she has so many other things she does all day; that I get training about once a month. She told me that, if I wanted to continue our sessions, then I needed to join basic training and keep up. But I HATE it. I absolutely fucking HATE it. It's sticky and nasty and I have to wear certain clothes and... UGH." She took an angry bite of her sandwich. "I can't believe I ever had a crush on that man." She chugged her chocolate milk.

Darguni blinked. "You had a crush on Jordan?"

"Yes." She turned red. "But now he's just an asshole." Closing her eyes, she groaned. "I left my staff!" She put her hands to her face and flopped backwards.

He chuckled at her. "Talk to Momma, tell her the truth."

"I can't!"

"You have to. Family policy."

"UGH! I hate this family and its endless list of rules!"

"Hey..." His face fell. "You hate us?"

"No! No, I didn't mean that." She sighed. "Stupid rule number one..." She grumbled.

He turned away and put his arms on his legs. "If that's how you feel."

She sat up and put her hand on his arm. "No, I didn't mean it, I swear. I'm just frustrated. I acted out of anger and haste." She sighed. Reaching over, she put her hand on his cheek and turned his face to hers. "I love this family. Ever since Elunara fixed my legs, all I've ever wanted was to be a part of this family. I love YOU." She whispered.

Leaning forward, he laid his lips on hers, soft and slow and sweet. "I love you too, baby." He murmured.

"Darguni, I... I don't want..."

"Surprisingly, I don't either. Let me just hold you."

Later, Darguni lay back, staring at the sky. One arm was tucked behind his head, and the other was wrapped around the sleeping Lydia. He softly twirled a lock of her hair between her fingers. "Baby, wake up."

"Huh?" She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?"

"Dark."

Looking up, she gasped at the stars. "Oh, it's almost as beautiful as Draenor up here."

"Look at the city."

She put her hands to her mouth. "It's like the stars, but different!"

He grinned down at her. "And if we wait just a little while longer..."

She watched in fascinated awe, as the lights in the city began to turn off. It was slow at first, but soon, nothing but the church was left lit. "Oh! Oh, it's so beautiful!"

He tugged her into his lap. "See? What did I tell you?" He kissed the top of her head. "And only you and I know about it." He whispered.

"It makes me think of the time we spent in Draenor. The skies were always so clear, and there were no lights from buildings to knock them out. I miss it sometimes." She looked up at the stars. "Thank you for showing me this."

He rubbed his cheek on her head. "You're welcome."

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Hm?"

"I never... I never thought you were capable of this. Even when I thought I wanted you, I had always assumed that I'd have to show you pretty things like this. That... I'd have to teach you to be gentle. The other girls always spoke of you as some sort of mythological beast. I figured that maybe... maybe I could tame you and have the best of both."

He cackled. "Seriously?"

She blushed. "I'm awful."

"Oh, Baby, you have so much to learn." He cuddled her in his arms. "I guess that's how it works, though. Truly learning about each other." Laying his chin on her head, he sighed. "I'll teach you everything." He whispered.

Her face went hot. "I guess you will."

Morning came, and Darguni opened his eyes and grinned. Lydia was tucked up under his arms, quietly sleeping. Lifting his head, he spotted the clock tower. "SHIT!"

"Huh? What?" Lydia shook her head.

"If I'm late again, dad will have my ass!" He tossed everything in the basket.

"I thought yesterday was your last day of punishment."

"I don't put him past giving me more!" He pushed the basket into her lap. "Hang on; we're going to go fast."

"We're...?"

He scooped her up and started running.

"Darguni!!!"

Before she knew what was happening, she was sitting on Elunara's couch, basket in hand. "Return that to Tippy." He pointed. "Hi, dad! Bye, dad! I'll be there!" He disappeared into the shower.

Lydia blinked down at the basket.

"Uh..."

"Oh, hey, Bradly. Darguni and I had a picnic."

He pinned his gear into place. "Fascinating. Got busy and lost track of the time?" He grinned at her.

"Actually, we didn't have sex at all..."

Bradly dropped the piece he was attaching. "What?"

"It's true." She blinked back at the basket.

"Miracles happen, Bradly." Jordan snorted. "Are you coming to the yard?" He eyed Lydia.

Lydia flushed. "No, sir. I need to speak to Elunara today."

"Fine." He waved a hand and walked out.

"Is something the matter?" Bradly whispered.

"I HATE training." She growled. "I just want to be a girl."

"There are plenty of girls in the guard... some of which act very girly."

She waved a hand. "I can't explain it in a way that would make sense."

He kissed her temple. "Whatever you decide, Sweetheart."

Later, Elunara tapped her board. "Well, that's a fascinating thought process."

Lydia sighed. "I just... it's true. Every last bit of it."

"I can't train you if you don't stay in top shape."

She sighed and picked at her skirt. "Then I guess I have to give up on it. I'd rather sing, and wear swishy skirts."

"Have you considered sewing?"

"Gods, no. Besides, I think Gingy would die of a heart attack if I let anyone but her make my clothes." She sighed. "When I was little, I desperately wanted to be beautiful. You fixed my legs, you trained me, and then that concert..." Running her fingers through her hair, she sighed. "I'm finally what I wanted... and I just don't know what to do with myself. I just want to sing."

"Then do that. Try to make a career out of something you enjoy doing. Don't just sit on my couch and mope."

"Bleh. I hate doing that too. I feel like I constantly need to be moving. I couldn't imagine being a stay at home mom like Susan or Chrissy is."

Susan giggled. "Well, it's what I enjoy."

"I'm not saying there's anything bad about it, but I'd just go insane."

"Speaking of which, are you and the boys using the stuff?"

Lydia went red. "Uhhh..."

Elunara smacked a hand to her face. "I take that as a no."

"Can you just break me?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I refuse to break someone who isn't in their thirties or higher. Don't bother asking. Just do it right and you won't have to worry."