For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 18

Story Info
Bradly has a confession.
3k words
4.84
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, why are you carrying me?"

"Because someone bemoaned walking last night."

She blushed. "Ah."

He deposited her on the platform and kissed her temple before going to his own work.

"You know, you're only supposed to be carried over the threshold." Elunara grinned.

Lydia turned crimson. "I'm having trouble walking." She muttered.

"I imagine you are." Elunara whistled.

"Ugh."

"Welcome to the family, sweetheart." Elunara kissed Lydia's temple.

"Sir."

Grogek raised a brow. "Yes?"

"I have decided to quit."

He blinked at the recruit. "What?"

She kept her composure, but her shifting eyes gave her away.

Grogek erupted into laughter. "If you joined this regimen just to get my son, then you are the biggest idiot I have met to date." He shook his head at her blush. "My son has craved a soft woman from the moment he figured out how to use his dick. A hard woman was never his interest."

She turned flame red and began to walk away.

He shook his head. "You were good. Pity you're giving up."

"Sir?"

"You heard me." He shrugged. "Be the forlorn lover, or actually make something of yourself. It's ultimately your decision."

She sighed. "Yes, but now I have shown my poor decision making skills."

He shrugged. "You wouldn't be the first person to make a decision based on your heart. In fact, that's a rule in our family. If you know anything about me, you'd know that I was in the position to decimate Draenor, but I followed that woman." He pointed at Elunara. "A woman incapable of love. Now look at us."

"Sir, can I be honest?"

"That is another rule in our family; absolute honesty, regardless of the cost."

"I..." She took a deep breath and stared through him. "Ever since I was a child, I had... I had a crush on you, sir. But you have Elunara. And then... Susan... a fact that still confuses me. Anyway, when Darguni came of age, my attention shifted. I worked my ass off to get in this program, if only to hear you compliment me just once." She fiddled her fingers. "I guess I thought that one was as good as the other." She sighed and raked her fingers through her hair. "And now I've made a moron of myself. Good bye."

He grabbed her shoulder. "Tabitha, I think you should figure out your priorities. I don't think you should quit." Turning, he walked away. "I SAW THAT! DO IT OVER!" He bellowed.

"Hey, bro. Didn't see you after the wedding."

Bradly shrugged. "I stayed with Bryan last night."

"You know we're on the third floor. I'm fairly certain we wouldn't have been THAT loud."

"It's not that." Bradly winced.

"You're still in love with her..."

Bradly stared at his feet.

Darguni wrapped an arm around Bradly's neck and started dragging him.

"HEY!"

Darguni walked over to Grogek. "Sorry, guess I'm not making training today, I have to deal with my idiot brother."

Grogek's eyebrows shot up. "Alright."

"Darguni!"

He waved a hand. "Lydia, stay."

"WHAT?"

"Just... please?"

She sighed. "Fine, but I want answers."

Bradly struggled, even as Darguni shoved him in the door. "Gods, you have a grip like iron."

"Train under dad." Darguni snorted. "Now TALK!"

"Ugh! So, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and I've suddenly realized just how badly I've fucked everything up." He shook his head. "So congratulations, you have her. You win."

"This was never a competition and you damned well know it."

"Gods!" Bradly tossed his hands up. "It's just... I never really got over her, and I never realized how jealous I am of the two of you, it's like... It's like I can't find this secret formula that you do so well. Then it got even worse when I realized that I don't actually "love" Bryan."

"You..."

"Yes, I'm using him to alleviate the pain."

"You became a cockmuncher because you couldn't have the woman you wanted?" Darguni just blinked.

"YES!" He tossed his hands up. "At first it was a little weird, but not bad. I thought that maybe I really could get into the whole thing... and for awhile it worked, but then I realized I was..." He buried his fingers in his hair. "Replacing Bryan's face with hers."

"You realize Lydia doesn't have a dick, right?"

"I'm not stupid." Bradly grumbled. "I will take momma's stance on... a sensation is a sensation."

"Yes, but momma doesn't bury her problems in Tulani's pussy."

"I KNOW THAT!" He groaned. "Look, I'm just trying to figure out why the hell, when I finally had what I wanted, I couldn't DO the things that would have made her truly mine. I just... expected her to BE there."

"Fucking WOO her, dammit. Don't just smack her on the ass and go "woo!" You didn't bother to TRY. I did it BY ACCIDENT."

"I KNOW THAT TOO!" Bradly tossed his hands up.

Darguni marched into the library and grabbed one of the special sheets. He scribbled a message and tossed it over his shoulder. "You're a fucking idiot."

After a few moments, Lydia walked in. "What's the matter?"

"TELL her, Bradly!"

He winced. "I... I've been using Bryan to get over you... not particularly successfully."

"But..."

"Look, I started dating Bryan because I thought it was your requirement. I kept dating Bryan because I thought you might find it a turn on. When you chose Darguni over me due to my stupidity, I kept up with Bryan just so you didn't hurt so much."

"You..." She put a hand to her chest. "You're USING HIM?"

"Yeees?" Bradly closed his eyes. "I don't know. I mean, I like him, and he's sweet and all, but it just... it doesn't fit. All I've ever wanted was you, and... Well, I couldn't keep you."

Lydia blinked. "You worthless fucking piece of shit. All you are is a walking dick, who's too busy sticking it in someone; to actually bother to find out anything about that person. You haven't bothered to take the time to MAKE IT work, and WE have to deal with your lazy shit attitude!"

Bradly slapped Lydia. "YOU BITCH!"

Darguni grabbed Bradly. "HOW DARE--"

"Stop." Lydia held her cheek. "Darguni, stop. I deserved it."

"What? But--"

"Let me finish." Lydia shook her head. "You see, I didn't realize it until this moment, but... Everything Bradly is... is because of his parents."

"Elunara and Jordan have--"

Lydia held up her hand. "Your birth parents." She sighed. "You see, when I was six years old... I... I went to see you. You were mean to me then, but I thought you were cute and I had a massive crush on you. I couldn't walk very well, so, sometimes I'd sit outside of your house and wait for you to come out. One day..." She swallowed. "One day, the window was open, and I heard your mother yelling those very words at your dad. I realized that maybe you had a worse life than I did." She shook her head.

"I've come to realize, that you're just like your dad. Whenever you mother would... "get into a snit" he'd just up and leave for awhile and wait for her to calm down. While he waited... she took it out on you. I never said anything, because I was terrified of her, but I was more terrified of her killing you. I never knew what to do. When Elunara took you instead? A blessing. I envied you. She took you away from the hurt. I badly wished she could take me away from my hurt... eventually she did."

Elunara opened the door and blinked at the trio. "Should I get an "Argument in progress" sign?"

Darguni snorted. "Quite possibly."

She started up the stairs. "Well, don't wake the baby."

"Yes, Momma." All three sa+id at once. They turned and giggled at each other.

"Never knew you knew any of that." Bradly whispered.

"I didn't think of it, honestly. Elunara saved you, fixed you, and made you a better person. You found love in Jordan, and changed even more. But your attitudes are very much like your deceased dad."

Bradly sighed. "I'm sorry I hit you."

"I just wanted a reaction out of you. I needed to see a reaction out of you. I think you do care about Bryan, but it's blurred because of how deeply you focus on me. Bradly..." She put her hands on his shoulders. "You can't love me, until you understand what your version of love is. You have to discard your birth parents, and open yourself up to the family you have now. Try to love like Jordan, with his whole heart and his whole body. How often do you see him hold Elunara's hand, just because? Bring her flowers, just because? You don't do these things. I don't think your dad ever did.

Some days, I wonder if that was why your birth mother was so nasty and bitter. What kind of person was your dad, or what kind of person was she, before you were born? There had to be SOMETHING there, or they wouldn't have bothered. It will never be your fault, because you were born. You were a child, and never at fault. It's your turn to figure it out. Read your mother's books; watch your father's actions. How many children have been in this house, are in this house... and not one of them has managed to drive a wedge in their relationship. Relearn what it means to love." She pressed her mouth to his.

He wrapped his arms around her and returned the affection. "You're always so much smarter than I am."

"That's why I married her." Darguni grinned.

"Way to be a dick." Bradly snorted.

"Learned it from you."

"Ouch."

"That was so beautiful."

Everyone looked up at Elunara.

"Until you had to ruin it by being siblings." She stuck her tongue out.

Lydia stepped back into Darguni's embrace. "Bradly, there are no absolutes, especially in this crazy ass family." She snorted. "I love my husband." She looked up and kissed his chin. "But, it doesn't mean I'm against letting you try again. So long as he's fine with it."

Darguni kissed the top of her head. "I'm going to pull my dad, and say that I don't have to ask where I am in her heart, because I already know. If my mother can be married to four freaking people, why can't my wife?" He shrugged.

"See? There you go."

Bradly just blinked at the both of them. "Really?" He whispered.

"Well, the threesomes weren't bad." Lydia snickered.

"That's my girl." Elunara laughed.

"Mom!" Darguni groaned.

Bradly grabbed Lydia's hand. "I won't let you down again."

"You damned well better figure out Bryan. If you're going to break up with him, do it kindly."

Bradly raked his fingers through his hair and sighed.

"Wait, Bradly wants to break up with Bryan?" Elunara blinked.

Bradly cringed. "I..."

Lydia crossed her arms. "Honesty policy." She mocked.

"I've... been using Bryan to deal with my Lydia withdrawal?"

Elunara marched down the stairs and whacked Bradly on the back of the head. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

"Momma! I'll fix it, I swear!"

"You goddamned better."

Bradly sighed and knocked on the door.

"Bradly! I wasn't... uh..." He looked back and closed the door behind him.

"Company?"

"No." Bryan blushed. "I was working on this project..." He bit his lip. "It's supposed to be a surprise."

"Um, well." Bradly sighed. "Look, can we start over?"

"Huh?"

"It's just..." He fidgeted. "I didn't really want to do this in the street."

"Do what?" Bryan whispered.

"Look, I'll stand out here while you put away whatever that is. This is kind of important."

"It's not..." Bryan gestured.

"Ok... then I'll put my hand over my eyes and run to the bedroom?"

"Hold on." Bryan sighed. He came back out with a strip of cloth. "This." He led Bradly to his bedroom and closed the door. Looking at the blindfolded Bradly, he licked his lips. Before he could stop himself, he pressed his mouth to Bradly's.

"Mm, Bryan... I really..." Bradly gasped when Bryan's hand went down his pants. "Seriously, I need to... Oh, gods, why can't I make you stop?" He laid back and ran his fingers through Bryan's hair. When Bryan's mouth slipped over Bradly's dick, he almost lost it. "I can't..." He collapsed back as he lost himself in Bryan's mouth.

Bryan licked his lips. "I'm sorry, I could help it. That's... been one of my fantasies."

"Oh, so THAT's the secret project." Bradly snorted and yanked the blindfold off.

"No... I'll give you the other one later. I know your birthday is coming up..."

Bradly blinked and calculated in his head. "SHIT! I missed Lydia's!" He smacked his forehead.

"No you didn't." Bryan shook his head. "Hers is next week. She's twenty three on the twenty seventh, not twenty seven on the twenty third." Bryan stuck out his tongue.

"Gods, even you know more about her than I do."

"Sorry."

"That's..." Bradly raked his hair back. "That's exactly why I came over... Lydia's giving me another chance."

"But, isn't she married?"

"Yeah. My mother is married to four people." He shrugged. "Anyway, listen, I haven't been entirely fair to you."

"No?"

"I've been so focused on her, that I haven't paid nearly enough attention to you."

"But... you've spent almost all of your time with me."

Bradly winced. "Here in body, not in mind..."

"Oh." Bryan said quietly.

"It's not fair to you, and I'm deeply sorry."

"Do you really love me?" He whispered.

"See, what's the thing... I don't know."

"Oh."

"No, no, don't cry." Bradly cupped Bryan's face. "Hear me out first. You see, I've come to understand that I don't even know what love is. I mean, I understand family love, because Elunara gave me that. I don't understand what romantic love is." He sighed and dropped his hands. "I don't know if I really love you, I don't know if I really love her. I'm a mess. Probably a bad bet. My birth parents fucked up my view of relationships, and I haven't given Elunara's view a good enough try. I have to learn a new way. A way that doesn't hurt the people I'm trying to love."

"I'm willing to let you learn."

"But, I've been so awful to you."

"You think you have." Bryan shrugged. "I've just been thrilled you give me the day, even if you are thinking of her. I just wish... you'd think of me more than you do."

"I think the world of you, Bryan. You're so sweet and talented... I've felt so guilty that I don't know how to give you more." He raked his hand through his hair. "I just... I feel like I've been using you."

"I kind of liked being used." Bryan blushed.

Bradly laughed. "Here, I was worried about hurting you."

"We'll make it right." Bryan pressed his mouth to Bradly's.

Bradly wrapped his arms around Bryan and pressed in to it.

"Momma?" Later that night, Bradly stood in the living room, squirming.

"Yeah?"

"I... I have a weird request."

"Hm?"

"Teach me how to suck dick more comfortably."

Elunara blinked at Bradly. "Give me a minute, that's a subject I expected out of my daughters... not my son."

He snorted and flopped on the couch. "Me either."

"I take it you've decided to keep on with Bryan."

"Yeah." He sighed. "I look at him, and I just can't hurt him."

"You better not."

"How do you manage it?" He leaned back on the couch.

"Sucking dick?"

"Multiple partners."

"In the beginning, delicately. After you get used to each other? You're a little more durable about things."

That night, in bed, Grogek stared at the ceiling.

"You're deep in thought there, Sugarbear." Elunara sat and worked on some of her sketches.

"One of my trainees has a crush on me."

Tulani and Susan froze in place. Elunara chuckled. "I heard that conversation."

He reached out and tugged on her ear. "Of course you did."

"Well..." Susan hazarded. "Do you..."

"Ugh, Gods no." He snorted. "She's a good soldier. In fact, she's gotten better since her little confession. I'm just concerned. I don't have Elunara's expertise in such matters."

"I've been watching her. I don't think you should concern yourself at this time." She ran her hand on his chest. "Right now she's in "prove myself" mode. I'll warn you before she goes deeper."

"Alright." He ran his fingers on her ear. "I trust your judgment in all things."

"Mm, you keep that up and we'll have an entirely different discussion."

"That was the point." He plucked her board out of her lap.

Susan giggled. "I'll go put Tilly to bed."

"You in, Tulani?" Elunara grinned.

"I'll just watch." She winked.

Grogek tugged Elunara's pants off, before tucking himself neatly into her waiting wetness, he tugged her shirt off. "Mm, I think I'll have you all night."

"Elunara?"

Everyone looked over at Susan.

"I'm sorry, I know you're busy, but you... have to hear this."

Elunara wiggled out from under Grogek and made her way into the hall. "Oh, dear..." She sighed. "I guess I need to sound proof that room." With a sigh, she headed up.

"Elunara!" Susan hissed. "You're naked."

She shrugged. "My kids are used to me naked."

She pushed the short door open. "Hey!"

Darguni and Lydia jolted. "Mother!"

"You're so loud; you can be heard in the baby's room."

Lydia put a hand over her mouth. "I'm so sorry."

"I sound proofed the downstairs rooms well enough, and you guys stopped using this one, I forgot about it." She put her hands on her hips.

"Mother, you're naked." He sighed.

"I was busy getting pounded by your father when Susan pointed out the problem."

Darguni scrubbed his hands over his face. "I didn't need that."

"Good, then you'll be quiet next time." She waved a hand and headed back downstairs.

"I'm not getting that out of my brain tonight." Darguni collapsed on top of Lydia.

Elunara marched downstairs. "I'll apologize to Lydia tomorrow for killing Darguni's erection."

Susan put a hand on her mouth to smother her laugh.