For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 21

Story Info
The kit.
3.4k words
4.85
8.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Lydia's just like you?" Gerald cocked his head to the side.

"Yeah. Apparently, all of those times I poured myself into her; some of it stuck and grew. Now she's... mostly like me."

"Bizarre. Have any of the other people you've helped shown this kind of side?"

"No. But none have I done so much for as Lydia."

"Does that make her a goddess, too?"

"No idea." Elunara shook her head. "Elune hasn't appeared to tell me either."

"Hm." He sighed. "I'm having a heart attack."

"Why?"

"William as a thing for Lulu."

"Oh, boy." Elunara giggled. "Relax, daddy. He's only twelve. Lulu's going to be a little heart breaker, but she's not that far advanced. Right now it's all cute little kisses." Elunara waved a hand.

"Kisses?" Gerald went sheet white. He stooped down and tried to breathe, while Elunara laughed.

"What'd you do to Gerald now?" Jordan snorted.

"Maaaay have mentioned that I saw Lulu give William a kiss on the cheek."

"Wait WHAT?"

Elunara cackled. "Oh, Gods, that's precious. A pair of daddies having fits over their children sharing a cute little kiss."

"MOMMA!" Lulu stomped her foot. "It wasn't like THAT!"

"Yes, I know, but it's endlessly HILARIOUS to tell your daddy."

Lulu turned several interesting shades of red. "MOMMA!"

"Why?" Croaked Jordan.

Lulu fidgeted. "He gave me flowers."

"Welp, Gerald's out for the count." Elunara leaned over and peered off of the platform.

"What in the world is going on over here?" Lydia cocked her head to the side.

"Oh, I'm just tormenting these daddies about their children growing up."

"Hm." Lydia's hands slid over her own belly. "Well, Darguni and I have decided to start trying." All eyes fell on her and she blushed.

Elunara tapped her pencil. "Are you certain?"

Lydia sighed. "Do you not want me to?"

"I didn't say that, sweetie. I just don't want you to make the decision lightly."

"I'm not. It's all I've thought about and debated since that night you stuck Tilly in my lap and I discovered my ability. It occurred to me that I'd never actually held a child until that day." She fidgeted. "Well, I held Lulu a few times, but I guess not since... They were foreign and strange. But, I've been watching... and I'd like to spend more time with Tilly. Meanwhile, we've decided it's the direction we want to go."

Elunara slid off of the platform and wrapped her arms around Lydia. "Then that's what you'll have, my darling."

Darguni sat on the bed, reading.

Lydia laid beside him, comfortably had, but still itchy with it. "Sweetheart, I want you to train me."

"Train you in what?" He blinked.

She rolled her eyes. "The kit, what else?"

"Oh!" He sat the book to the side. "Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't. What are you reading over there?"

"Um... when the same thing happened to momma." He whispered. "I'd hoped to use it to understand."

"You're sweet for it." She rubbed her hand on his cheek. "The kit?"

He tugged it out of the drawer. "Want to start with the one we left off?"

"I was thinking the next size up."

"Are you sure?"

She sighed. "Are you going to ask me at every step?"

"I just don't want to hurt you, Baby."

She brushed her lips on his. "I know. But, I'm practically craving it." She leaned forward "You do realize that... I want YOU in there eventually, right?" She whispered into his ear.

He shuddered. "The next it is."

"I thought you'd see it my way."

Licking his lips, he chose the next rod out of the box. "Which way you want to start?"

"I was hoping you'd face me."

"I'll get the straps." He grinned.

"Oo, we haven't played with those yet."

"Hold on, there's a diagram." He fiddled with it and adjusted. Turning back, he grinned. "What do you think?"

"It looks like you have two dicks..." She licked her lips. "I rather like it."

"There's some advisable suggestions." He turned the book in several directions. "I think we'll go with the easiest first." He ran his fingers though the slick folds. "Someone really likes this idea."

"Give it to me." she moaned.

He shifted himself so that the rod went into her front, and his dick ground against her. When he was satisfied with how wet the rod was, he shifted again and tucked the head of his dick in her front and began to push the rod in her ass. One he was fully in, he began to slowly slide in and out.

Gasping and moaning, she held up her arms. He wrapped her in his embrace and pressed his mouth to hers. They danced lips and tongue, and she began to nibble her way along his mouth. He buried himself and the rod over and over and drove her over that limit until she was exhausted with it.

"Gods, Baby." He muttered into her shoulder.

"That..." She panted. "Is what I wanted."

He dislodged himself. "Aw, baby, you're bleeding."

She shifted. "Oh well."

"But..."

"Don't worry about it." She cuddled up to him. "Maybe I wasn't ready, but that's fine. I'm not going to stop trying."

"I'll discuss with mom how to manage that."

"That's fine."

"Let me go wash this thing."

She sat and waited for him to return. "We never took our honeymoon."

He cuddled her into his arms. "Yeah, but we were worried..."

"It's fine now." She rubbed her cheek on his chest. "We should do it."

"I'll clear the time with dad."

"Take her today." In the morning, Grogek nodded.

"What?"

"Take her today. Unless you're not prepared for it, then take her tomorrow. Don't worry about clearing the time. She needs it. I think it will take off that final edge of sadness she carries." Grogek waved his hand.

Elunara hugged them both. "Don't forget to stop by mother."

"Of course." Darguni snorted. "I can't go to Darnassus without the sentinels hanging out the banners."

A couple of days later, Lydia stretched. "I like Exodar, but Darnassus is practically my second home."

"Yeah, it'll be nice to see Grand Momma."

"Well, we did see her at the wedding."

"I know." Darguni nodded to the port sentinels before heading in.

"It's always so beautiful and peaceful here." She leaned her head against Darguni.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "You're definitely feeling better."

"I do when I'm with you." She smiled.

He brushed his lips against hers, before taking her hand and leading the way to the temple.

"Darguni, is that you?" Tyrande looked over the edge.

"Hey, Grand Momma, we're taking our honeymoon."

"Oh, how delightful! I'll be right down."

Lydia looked around. "The first time I saw this place, I was dying. Elunara saved me then too. I remember loving to step in the waters as a child." She wiggled out of her shoe before dipping her toes in the water. Lydia's whole body went stiff.

"Baby?"

Lydia's eyes rolled up and her head went back. Suddenly, her whole body was covered in glowing light.

"By Elune! What's happening to her?" Tyrande gasped.

The light seemed to be cascading off of her, dripping into the pool. The pool began to glow and churn. "I am the first disciple of Elunara. My soul belongs to her." Lydia said, before collapsing where she stood.

"Are you kidding me?" Darguni tugged Lydia into his arms. "What the hell was that?"

Tyrande ran her hand on Lydia's forehead. "I'm not su--"

"Where am I?" Tyrande spun in circles.

"Hello, Tyrande."

"Who...?"

"Forgive me, my disciple; I had no intention of pulling you out like this. It seems that poor Lydia had a nasty reaction to my purified waters."

"Elune?"

"The same. You see, Lydia has been awakened to Elunara's powers, and was created from them. This has caused a fascinating reaction."

"What does this mean?"

"Honestly? I have no idea. It is due to Elunara being a goddess that this child was accidentally created. Since Elunara is a being that I have yet to completely figure out... I have NO idea what this means for poor Lydia. Do me a favor, bathe her in the waters. I wish to experiment."

"Experiment?" Tyrande shrieked. "She almost died!"

"No she didn't. In fact, it wasn't actually a negative reaction. It may have LOOKED traumatic, but it was only a further awakening of Lydia's new self." Elune shrugged. "It is my belief that this might actually awaken her self-healing abilities, which are trying desperately to come to the surface."

"I will do as you bid." Tyrande knelt.

She blinked and shook her head. "Get her in the pool."

"What?"

"I'll explain in a minute." Tyrande held out her hands.

"I'm trusting you, Grand Momma..." Darguni handed Lydia over.

Tyrande knelt and gently laid Lydia in the pool. All around her, the pool began to glow, bathing Lydia in its light. Lydia's hands went up into the air and she was pulled up. She hovered in the air, her body matching the statue in the center. Gently, she drifted down onto the water, standing for a brief moment, before she dropped into the water.

Lydia blinked and swayed, Tyrande caught her before she could fall. "What happened?"

"Elune came to me. She told me that the waters in this pool have unlocked your ability to self heal." Tyrande checked over Lydia's body.

Lydia blinked. "Really?"

"Yes."

"That's really cool."

Tyrande laughed. "That is the exact opposite of the reaction that Elunara had." She shook her head. "Do you remember anything?"

"No."

"You said you were Elunara's first disciple, and that your soul belonged to her."

Lydia snorted. "It might as well."

Darguni rushed to her side. "Baby?"

"I'm ok, sweetheart. I'm ok." She cuddled into his arms.

"I wonder if this will increase your lifespan." Tyrande murmured.

Both of them looked over at her. "Like, make me immortal?" Lydia squeaked.

"No, child, but perhaps lengthen your life span. How long, I'm not certain."

"Oh." She looked at Darguni. "Well, that's probably for the best. Seeing as my mother wasn't forty five when she died. I'd... I'd hate to leave this world so early."

"That would kill me." Darguni whispered. "To have you gone so early from my life."

"I'm also curious as to how your life will extend... being half night elf."

"That's a crazy thought." He shook his head. "But we're both just twenty three. We have years to figure that out."

"Yes, yes you do." Tyrande smiled. "Come, you're here on vacation, let's not darken the mood."

Several weeks later, Bradly stuck his head in the bedroom. "Lydia?"

"Yeah?"

"How ya feeling?"

"Like I ate something wrong. Why?"

"I didn't see you down at the yard, and I was worried." He sat on the bed. "Period?"

She shook her head. "No. I've got a fever. Not sure why. Elunara's supposed to come try to fix me after her appointments."

"Oh." He rubbed his hand on her side. "I'm sorry I haven't... been there for you."

"Bradly, you had no way of knowing HOW to be there for me." She turned over and rubbed her hand on his leg. "In fact, I'm glad that you stayed away, because I'd hate to be angry at you for hovering. I needed Darguni, and now that I'm better, we can..." She put a hand to her mouth. "Bucket!"

He jolted and moved out of the way, holding her hair back. "Bleh. What did you EAT?"

"I don't know." She whimpered as she clung to the bucket. "But my stomach hates it."

"Where's Darguni?"

"At practice. I told him not to worry."

Bradly grabbed a wet cloth and began to wash her face. "Well, Momma should be by soon, so I'll just wait with you, if that's ok."

"That's fine." She rubbed her cheek on his knee.

"I finally make time for you, and you're too ill to function." He sighed.

"Sorry."

"No, no don't apologize. It's my fault for not doing it sooner. I was... I was just afraid."

"I know, sweetie. I know." Lydia sighed. "I feel like my skin is on fire!" She whimpered.

"Want me to run you a cool shower?"

"Maybe in a little bit."

"Alright, where are you?" Elunara marched up the stairs.

Lydia flailed her arm. "Help meeee!"

Bradly grabbed the towels. "I'll go change these out."

Elunara sat on the bed and poured her energy into Lydia. "Well, you DO have a fever, that much is true, but I can help that out..." She focused on the source of the fever. "I find it interesting, in that mother was correct, you DO have self healing abilities, but you're unfocused and not as adept at using it as I am. I'll have to figure out how in the hell to train you for that. Meanwhile, your abilities were ignoring the fever in favor of the other thing."

"What other thing?" Lydia whimpered.

"Honey, you're pregnant."

Lydia jolted up. "I'm!" she grabbed her mouth. "Bucket!"

Elunara chuckled. "There ya go, my girl, that's the way." She got a clean towel and wiped Lydia's face. "You're lucky I have LOTS of experience in dealing with this mess."

"Oh, that feels so good."

Bradly jogged up. "Here's more towels. What's wrong with her, Momma?"

"Come on; let's take this to the training yard."

"Huh?"

Lydia stood up and wobbled.

"I'll keep you steady and pump you full of the good stuff, so you'll be right as rain by time we get there."

She was right, and Lydia was feeling a billion times better by time they made it down. She waved to Darguni and he jogged over. "Is everything alright?"

Lydia leaned against him and stood on her toes, putting her mouth to his ear. "I'm pregnant." She whispered.

He couldn't have looked more stunned if she had slapped him. "I'm going to be a father?" He whispered.

Grinning, she nodded. "Yes."

"I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!" He yelled. Everyone in the yard froze. He picked Lydia up and spun her around.

"DARGUNI! PUT ME DOWN!"

"Oops, sorry." He deposited her on the ground.

She promptly threw up on his shoes.

"Oh, Baby, I'm SO sorry!" He reached out.

Grogek smacked his forehead before smacking Darguni on the back of the head. "NEVER spin a pregnant woman."

Later, Darguni sat on the hill, Lydia leaned back in his lap. He ran his hands over her belly.

"You know, I've always been amused by people who do that, especially when I'm not showing in the least."

"But it's mine." He grinned. Leaning forward, he whispered. "I hope you're a boy."

"Oh, geez."

"I want to be just like my dad... and train my son."

"Of course you do." She giggled. "But what if it's a girl?"

"Then no one will hurt MY little girl." He growled.

"You're adorable." She grinned. She rubbed the back of her head on his chest. "I'm glad we have this spot. All the well wishers and curious are starting to make me ill. Elunara says that's normal for my absorption."

"Well, we ARE part of the most prominent family in the city, if not Azeroth. People are bound to flock."

"Ugh, Gingy is designing me a whole line of maternity clothes."

He chuckled. "She used to be so mean to you."

"Yeah, well, Bradly used to be so mean to YOU. Funny how that works."

He kissed the top of her head. "Yeah."

Days later, Lydia sat on the edge of the platform and wiggled her feet. She watched Darguni run through his drills and licked her lips. When he hit a stop point, he was immediately at her side, his hand on her belly. "How are you doing?"

"Kind of bored. I'm going to go for a walk." Laying her lips against his, she devoured his mouth until she felt she would exhaust herself. "Oops." She giggled, before wandering away.

Darguni watched her walk away, running his tongue over his sensitive lips. Hearing his father step behind him, he sighed. "I'm so glad she finally feels safe enough to walk on her own again."

Grogek nodded. "It brings us all some relief." He put a hand on Darguni's shoulder. "You know, son... you can still have sex with your wife, up until she's too big to function."

"But..."

"If you have any questions on this, ask your mother. Last I heard, she's blessed the baby. That worked out well for Jenny and Susan, don't you think?"

"Hm."

"Yes, you can take the day to go maul your wife." Grogek chuckled. "You're going to be impossible to deal with until you do."

"But..."

"Today is fine. Make a habit of it and I ream your ass."

Darguni didn't wait around to see if Grogek changed his mind.

"You know... I can't get over the fact that my son is an honest to goddess devoted."

Grogek grinned at Elunara. "Given his parentage..."

"I know. He's a total horndog. Surprisingly, only for his wife."

Lydia hummed to herself and debated heading down to the stage for a song.

"I can't believe they'd even LET you get pregnant."

Lydia halted and blinked. Looking around, she spotted Tara stepping out of the shadows.

Darguni halted and put his back to a wall.

"Must you?" Lydia sighed. "Can't you just let this DIE?"

"They should let that rat in your belly die." Tara crossed her arms. "Everyone knows how you were born. If it wasn't for that whore fixing your legs, you wouldn't even HAVE Darguni. Nothing like that SHOULD be born. Your parents should have dropped you in a ditch the moment they knew."

Shaking her head, Lydia sighed. "You think I haven't already heard these insults? Really? You think they bother me? Gods, you're just piping an old tune." She waved her hand. "I don't have time for this."

"Time?" Tara laughed. "Time? Time for what? You're just a well kept pet. Everyone knows that family does everything for you. You'll never have to work a day in your life."

"That's it." Lydia blinked. "THAT's your big scam. You... you want my place."

"As if." She snorted. "All I want; is that dick. It should have been MINE, not yours."

Lydia shook her head. "You're pathetic. You don't even qualify as a tramp, let alone a whore." She waved her hand. "This isn't worth my time. I may be a well kept pet, but I have something you'll never understand. I have love. I have worked my ASS off to get where I am in life. You may not see it, but you're just too damned blinded by the shiny to even care. Go away, Tara. You're just classless scum."

"You don't know the first thing about CLASS!"

"Oh, I know it plenty. And you? Don't have it." Lydia dismissed the bitch and kept on walking.

Darguni worked his way around and waited down in the amphitheater.

Lydia blinked. "How...?"

"Dad gave me the day off." He grinned. "I knew you'd head down here."

"I was thinking of singing."

"I can make you sing." He winked. He saw the flash in her face and winced. "I'm SO sorry, baby."

With a sigh, she shook her head and headed up the stage steps. "No. I can't let that hurt me." Stopping by the curtains, she considered. "Sweetheart, will you help me with something?"

"Anything."

"Help me cleanse this place."

"How?"

She held out her hand. "Make love to me back here."

"Your wish is my command."

Later, he made his way through town, ignoring all else and heading for one person. He knocked on the door.

Tara opened the door and blinked. Leaning her hip against the door, she grinned. "I hoped you'd come back."

"Here." He held out his hand.

Smiling, she held out her own. She blinked at the object in her hand.

"Since you're so goddamned obsessed with my dick, you can fucking HAVE it."

"Darguni, I..."

"No. You listen to ME." He reached out and grabbed her chin. "You stay the fuck away from my wife."

"She..."

"No, she didn't TELL me, I HEARD it. You want the rat in her belly to die? Well, I want the rat in your HEAD to die. Stay the fuck away from me and mine." He shoved her back into the house. "I regret ever fucking a scumbag like you."