For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 24

Story Info
Gingy is annoyed.
2.3k words
4.81
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradly stuck his head in the door. "Um, Lydia?"

On the couch, Grogek sat in the middle, Susan leaned against him from one side, Elunara leaned against him from the other. Lydia leaned over the back of the couch, her arms around Grogek's neck. "Yes, Bradly?" she straightened up, her hands on Grogek's shoulders.

He stepped in and cleared his throat. "Would you... like to go on a picnic?"

"Oh, but I can't." She looked down.

Elunara whacked Lydia's hand. "Yes you can. You're a boost, but not THAT much of a boost. Go, get off your feet and take your mind off of things."

Grogek pat Lydia's hands. "I agree. I appreciate your efforts, but don't change your life for me."

"You can always come back after." Susan smiled up.

"Oh, alright." Lydia sighed.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Bradly frowned and tugged at his collar. "I was just trying..."

"I'm going, I'm going." Lydia sighed. "Before one of them just picks me up and throws me out the door." She snorted.

After the door closed, Grogek licked his teeth. "Now which one of you am I getting in my lap first?" He winked.

Outside, Bradly hefted the basket. "I got Tippy to make us up a lunch."

"Oo! You should have started with that. Did she include her chocolate cake?"

"No idea, let's find out." He took her hand.

She sighed. "Poor Grogek. I've never seen him injured like this."

"None of us have." Bradly shrugged. "We're all surprised he's letting Darguni lead so early."

"I'm not. I watch you two. If something happened to Jordan, you would take over for him, I know it." She sighed. "Darguni is uncomfortable with the situation, but I think the longer he works at it, the better he will feel about himself. You're both ready, you just don't know it yet." She shrugged.

He squeezed her hand. "Thank you."

Shrugging again, she brushed her hair out of her face. "Just stating fact."

He led the way up to portal lake. Laying out the blanket, he sat the basket down, and helped her to sit, before unloading the basket. "So... twins..."

"Ugh, don't remind me." She rubbed her hands on her belly. "At least I don't suffer alone, and at least Susan is as freaked out as I am."

"I'm sorry." He rubbed his hand on her belly and sighed.

"Don't let my bad attitude ruin the picnic." She cuddled up close to him. "I'm sure that, like Elunara... I'll come to terms with it and enjoy the rest of it."

"Yeah. I hope so." He said quietly.

"What's wrong?" She brushed his hair out of his face.

"I'd always hoped that we... well, I guess I'm jealous of my brother at this moment. I wanted you to be having OUR child."

"Oh." She poked at her food. "I'm... not certain what to say."

"Me either." He shrugged. Taking her hand into his, he kissed the back of it. "But at least I still have a chance with your heart."

"Oh, Bradly..." She brushed her lips against his.

His fingers crushed into her hair, as he pulled her into his embrace. He explored the tastes and textures of her mouth, inhaling her wonderful female scent, as his fingers threaded through her hair. "It's you I want. It's you I'm desperate for."

"Bradly..."

"I've screwed up so badly. But, I'll fix it. I'll show you." He whispered.

Laying her head on his shoulder, she giggled softly. "And how do you plan on doing that?"

"I have no idea. But damn it, I'm going to try." He tugged her into his lap. "I'll be there for you. Anything you need at all."

"Just so long as you don't alter your life for it, or become obsessed." She poked his nose. "I KNOW you. Don't do it, or you're back to square one."

He rubbed his hands over her belly. "I know, I know. I'll do my best." He kissed her neck.

"Well it's obvious who raised YOU!"

They both blinked over at the woman glaring at them.

"Oh, hello Ember." Lydia sighed.

"You marry that orc brat, and here you are, cheating on him with his brother."

"As if you care about Darguni's feelings." Lydia rolled her eyes. "As someone who has a closet full of Tulani designs, you're awful judgmental of her family." Lydia got comfy in Bradly's lap. "Would be a shame for her to find out about it."

Ember glared. "You wouldn't dare."

"Like there's a thing you can do to me." Lydia rolled her eyes. "WHY are you out here anyway?"

"I just left Gingy's house, and she's looking for you. Light only knows why she likes YOU so damned much. But I "promise promised" I'd find your ass. Someone pointed me this way. I've delivered my message, so fuck you very much." She flipped Lydia off as she walked away.

Lydia groaned. "Save me."

"Ember's just a dumb socialite..."

"Not HER. Gingy. She probably wants me to spend the next six hours trying on dresses. AGAIN."

"Barf on her."

"I just might." She snorted.

With some regret, Lydia knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

Lydia pushed her way in. "Gingy, you really shouldn't leave your bolts by the door."

Gingy popped up. "YOU!"

"Uh, yeah. You asked for me."

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

Lydia jolted back against the door. "What?!"

"YOU!!!" Gingy stomped her feet and her face went brilliant red. "HOW DARE YOU!"

"Gingy..." Lydia sighed. "I need context."

"You didn't tell me you were having TWINS!" She crossed her arms. "ARE WE NOT FRIENDS?"

"Gingy..."

"WELL?"

"GINGY! I HAVEN'T TOLD ANYONE! I'm not even sure how YOU know."

Gingy's lip quivered.

"Oh, gods. Stop."

"You wouldn't even tell your best friend?"

"I..." Lydia blinked. "I guess you are my best friend." She cocked her head to the side. "That's vaguely terrifying."

"What's THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Gingy sat in the floor and began to wail.

"Oh, Gingy don't..." Lydia held up her hands and groaned. Why hadn't Elunara's social lessons taken? She stooped down and put her hands on Gingy's shoulders. "I didn't mean it like that. I just never took the time to realize who was there for me and who was not. You went from being my worst enemy to one of the few females in the world I could speak to."

Gingy sniffled. "You mean it?"

"I'm not good at lying, you know that." She snorted. "Though, next time... don't send Ember after me. I hate that nasty bitch."

"Well, if you'd tell me yourself!" Gingy crossed her arms.

"I'm still trying to tell myself, thank you very much." Lydia tugged Gingy up.

"What?"

She sighed and rubbed her belly. "I wanted one. But two? I don't know what to do with myself right now."

"Oh, I wish I had one." Gingy sighed. "But I can never find a man that can tolerate me for very long." She sighed. "They take one look at my fabrics and... bolt." She giggled. "But not YOU! My! Two men vying for your attention." She sighed. "So romantic."

Lydia giggled. "Most of the city might argue with you. In any event, have you tried Elunara's dating service?"

"I never think of it. Oh, you're going to need SO many maternity clothes!" She went digging through a pile of fabric. "Now where did I leave that notebook?"

"You ever think about getting Elunara to design you a workspace at the very least? This place is a disaster, it's a wonder you can make anything at all."

"You know... that would be lovely. She did Tulani's work space, didn't she?"

"Of course."

"You think you can clear a consult for me?"

"I'll send her over."

"You're the best!" Gingy clung to Lydia.

Bradly leaned against the platform and watched Darguni. He really did seem to have the yard well in hand. Of course, Darguni had his entire life well in hand.

Done for the day, Darguni rubbed his neck as he headed out. He blinked at Bradly. "Thought you were taking Lydia on a picnic."

"Did." He grinned. "She got summoned by Gingy, so..." He waved a hand.

"Ugh. Lydia's usually in an ill mood after Gingy's been at her." They headed home.

"You know, it's been lonely in the lower bedroom." Bradly sighed.

"Terribly sorry." Darguni grinned.

"Yeah, right."

"I guess it would be a little weird, since we've been sharing a bedroom since we were seven."

"Over fifteen years."

"I'm surprised you haven't moved Bryan in." Darguni snorted.

Bradly winced. "It's not... I'm not crazy about the idea, actually."

"Hm."

"I really need to figure that out." Bradly rubbed his neck.

"Not working out?" Darguni chugged from his water bottle.

"Can we take this to the room?" Bradly looked around nervously. "Every time I open my mouth, I stick my LEGS in my damned mouth."

Darguni snorted. "Sure."

Once in Bradly's room, he flopped down on the bed. "Is it weird that when I'm away from Bryan, I would tell you I'm straight? When I'm with him... It's an entirely different discussion." He raked his fingers through his hair. "I spent a lot of time with him while you two were off... but like, the second I can catch air, it's like "What the HELL am I DOING?". Yet, the moment I walk back in his space..."

"That is a really weird place to be." Darguni rubbed his neck. "I'm not really the person to discuss this with."

"I certainly can't discuss it with Bryan or Lydia."

"Mother."

"Mother would KILL me if I hurt Bryan."

"But you're hurting yourself like this."

"Ugh, the statue just made everything so much worse, and he keeps hinting about me moving in with him." Bradly flopped back and buried his face under his pillow.

"Not sure if you're expecting ME to do anything."

"I'm not. I'm just ranting at this point." He sighed.

At the knock on the door, Darguni popped the door open.

"They said you came in here." Lydia brushed her lips against Darguni's.

"Bradly's a broken record over here." He snorted. "Apparently, he only loves Bryan when he's in the same room with him."

"That's... a bit odd." Lydia blinked.

"That's a tidy summary." Bradly grumbled.

"What does Elunara say about it?"

"He hasn't told her."

Lydia winced. "You better. This comes out on its own and she'll have your head."

"Ugh, that's a valid point." Bradly sighed. "I'll take it to her tomorrow." He sat up. "What did Gingy want?"

"To yell at me because I didn't tell her about the twins."

"Ah."

"No idea how she even found out."

"She didn't tell you?"

"She got distracted by fashion." Lydia shrugged. "If you're done, I rather want my husband at the moment."

Bradly waved a hand. "Fine, fine, but I want to get my hands on you another time." He grinned.

"We'll... discuss it." She winked. Tugging Darguni by the hand, she headed up.

He eyed her with curiosity. "Something tells me you have a direction in mind."

"I want you to train me again." She grinned up at him.

"Is that so?"

"I do believe I'm ready for the next size..."

"You know..." He tugged her back and wrapped his arms around her waist. "That's the size before me... in fact... it's the human size..."

"Yes, but I want you there first... before I include... him."

With a growl, he dove for her mouth, pressing her back against the stairwell wall. His lips danced with hers as his tongue went for hers. When they were breathless with it, he pulled back and put his hand against the wall.

"You come first." She breathed. "You will always come first to me."

He scooped her up and practically ran for the bed. In a rush, he tore her shirt and winced. "I'm so--"

She assaulted his mouth. "Gods, take me." She growled back.

Ripping off her shirt, he tore the skirt and had his own gear off in record time. His mouth claimed hers as he buried himself until her sopping wet center. He groaned as he pumped against her in solid desperation. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and her nails scraped down his back. Wincing with the pain of it, his breath sped up and he rammed himself over and over again, his hands sliding up and down her tiny body. Shaking with the force of it, he filled her with a growl.

Collapsing to the side, he gasped. "That's kind of new."

Gently, she ran her tongue over her lips "I agree." She put a hand to her forehead. Blinking at her fingernails, she jolted up. "Darguni!" Her bloody nails terrified her.

He rolled over so she could look. "Yeah, babe you kind of went nuts."

Running her hands over his shoulders, she blinked. "You're healed already. A little scarred..."

He chuckled. "Well, little wild cat, at least you healed your damage."

"But, I didn't." She frowned. "I don't think I did..." She ran her hand over the scars. "Can... I try something?"

"What?"

"Um... can I cut you?"

He laughed. "What?"

"I think you healed yourself." She whispered.

Considering, he stood up. "Best way..." He summoned his axe, and then lightly gashed his arm. Holding out his bleeding arm, he watched with some interest, as the small cut healed itself, leaving a matching scar. "Really, now?" He cut his arm deeper. It took longer, but the result was the same. "Ok, that is seriously cool."

Lydia ran her hand on his arm. "That's... fascinating. I guess you get it from your mother."

"Our mother." He winked.

She giggled. "Funny how that works."

"I believe that is her line."

"Enough about her, we can tell her tomorrow. Tonight... I believe I requested you train me." She laid across the bed on her belly and grinned back at him.

He dismissed his axe and tugged out the box.