For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 25

Story Info
Lydia has horrific morning sickness.
2k words
4.87
6.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grogek sat on the couch, flipping through his book.

"Dad, where's mom?"

He frowned. "Shouldn't you have left?"

"I need mom. Eh, I guess it can wait." Darguni snorted.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing's wrong." He pulled his axe and raked it across his arm.

Grogek's eyebrows shot up.

Holding a finger up, Darguni grinned as the cut healed itself. "Cool, huh?" He held his arm out.

Grogek ran a hand over the faint scar. "We wondered how her powers would manifest in you."

"Found out last night when Lydia raked the hell out of my back." He laughed.

Grogek grinned. "I see."

Darguni flushed and coughed. "Anyway, I'll just catch her whenever." He headed out the door.

Lydia wandered downstairs. "Where's Elunara?"

"Out on a delivery. She should be back shortly."

She sat down on the couch and sighed. "Ugh, spent this morning barfing. Darguni was holding my hair and washing my face." She sighed and laid back. "I need her to teach me the nausea thing so I can do it on my own."

"Hm."

She leaned forward. "That's not one of her books."

"It may be hard to believe, but I enjoy reading."

Lydia straightened up and turned deep red. "I didn't mean it like that."

He chuckled. "I am not offended, little one." Holding out a hand, he smiled. "May I?"

"Oh! Oh, yes course."

He placed a hand on her growing belly. "They are not big enough to be active yet, but I hope that when they are, you will let me get a first feel of my grandchildren."

As she stared at his warm smile, she felt her face go hot. She shifted uncomfortably and ducked her head. "O-of course." She stammered.

He frowned and moved his hand. "Did I say something wrong?"

"N-no sir..." She brushed her hair out of her face. "It's just... Darguni has your smile." She mumbled. "Well, not... EXACTLY, it's a little lopsided, because of the whole... one fang thing... but it's there."

"Is that so?" He murmured. Chuckling, he kissed the top of her head. "You're a funny little thing."

With a sigh, she put her hands on his leg. "I guess I should work on this while Elunara isn't here to do it."

"Darguni showed me his new trick." He patted her head.

She went red again. "Did he tell you how we figured it out?"

"What do you think?"

"Oh, I'm going to kill him." She growled.

He just laughed.

She began concentrating, but shook her head. "Oh, not again!" She jumped and ran.

Grogek winced as he heard her begin to puke. He sighed at his damned leg, and his inability to help her. He hoped Susan wasn't having the same issue on her walk. Elunara finally made her appearance. "Love, can you go help Lydia?" He pointed. "She's barfing her little heart out."

"Oo, boy." She headed on back. "Hey, doll." She stooped down and brushed Lydia's hair back.

"Help." Lydia whimpered.

"Let's get it all out..." Elunara went for the rags and wetting one, began to clean Lydia's face. "Alright, let's fix this." She began to channel her energy into the ill girl.

Lydia curled up in her lap. "Momma..." she whimpered.

"That's my girl." She cuddled her.

"Why is it like this?" Lydia muttered.

"Your body isn't happy with you. Keep in mind, though... I was sick the first half so bad that I couldn't leave the bed. You just have occasional bouts. It's not so bad."

"I guess not. I tried to heal Grogek, and my stomach said "fuck you"."

"Then don't. You can work another day. If you try, your body will just pull away from healing your upset belly."

"Damn." She muttered. "Oh, Darguni can heal himself. Or I should say small injuries are healing on their own."

"Really?" Elunara's eyebrows shot up. "Fascinating."

"I... well I noticed when I ripped his back up." She held up her hand. "I had no idea my nails were so sharp."

Taking Lydia's hand, she ran her finger over a nail. "Well, fuck." She eyed her bleeding finger.

Lydia scooted out of Elunara's lap. "Is it bad?"

"You need to be careful with these things." Elunara moved Lydia's hand back and forth and flexed the fingers. "Very curious." She jumped up and dragged Lydia with her. "Sugarbear, I need to borrow you."

"Huh?"

"Hold out your arm."

Grogek complied.

"Scratch him."

"What?" They both asked at once.

"I'll heal it, just scratch him."

"A-alright." She scratched at Grogek's arm.

"Like you mean it, girly."

"But..." She frowned. "I don't want to hurt him."

"Just fucking DO it."

Grogek shook his head. "Love, don't be mean to the girl. Lydia, you're not capable of hurting me. Just humor her for whatever strange reason she has."

"Pretend it's one of those nasty bitches." Elunara gestured. "I can't deal with it, if you don't give me an example."

Lydia closed her eyes and concentrated. She thought of that nasty little bitch Ember. Putting some anger into it, she clawed Grogek's arm.

"FUCK!" He jolted back and stared in disbelief at his bleeding arm.

Elunara grabbed his arm and examined the scratches. "Just as I thought." She poured her energy into his arm until only faint scars peered back.

"Oh, Gods! I'm so sorry!" She wrapped her arms around Grogek's waist. "Please forgive me!"

He blinked down at her, still in shock. "Little she wolf... that was quite impressive."

"Looks like another side effect." Elunara eyed Lydia's hand. "You now know to be careful with those. You could do some serious damage."

"How did you know I would hurt him?" Tears streamed down Lydia's face.

"Because you hurt Darguni. I learned ages ago that his skin is just as tough as his daddy's. If you damaged him..." Elunara gestured absently. "Now scoot over. I think I should heal both of you today."

"Me?" Lydia grabbed her mouth and ran.

Elunara sighed. "Poor girl."

"Our little Lydia is turning into quite the thing." Grogek murmured.

"Yes, yes she is. Let me go dose her and I'll be back."

At break, Darguni grinned at Bradly. "Hey, want to see something cool?"

Bradly pushed his hair out of his face. "Sure."

Darguni pulled his axe and raked it across his arm.

"What the HELL, MAN?"

"Watch." Holding out his arm, he grinned as it healed. "Cool, huh?"

"Goddamn. You get everything." Bradly crossed his arms.

"What are you doing over here?" Jordan frowned.

"I got momma's healing powers." Darguni grinned.

Rolling his eyes, Jordan sighed. "You don't show that shit off, it gives your opponent an edge."

Darguni considered. "I can see that."

"Speaking of everything, where is Lydia?"

"If Momma hasn't healed her yet, probably still barfing."

Bradly winced. "How... ugh. I should try to be supportive..."

"All you can do; is hold back her hair and wash her face." Darguni shrugged. "Not much else to do."

Bradly found Lydia tucked up under Elunara's arm. He held his hands behind him. "How ya feeling?"

"If I leave this couch, I'll throw up on you." She sighed.

He held out a bouquet of flowers. "I thought these might cheer you up."

"Aw, Bradly." She scooted off the couch and kissed his cheek. "You're so sweet."

"The vases are on the top shelf." Elunara pointed.

"I'll get it." Bradly went for the vase.

"I'd kiss you, but my mouth is filthy, bleh."

"Yeah, Darguni said you were ill." After putting water in the vase, he tucked the flowers in it. "Thought I'd swing by and see how you were."

She scooted back on to the couch. "If I leave Elunara's side for any length of time, I'm puking on an innocent bystander." She sighed. "Also, apparently I have super sharp fingernails."

"Huh?"

"Yeah that's kind of blowing everyone's mind at the moment." She sighed and ran her hands over her belly. "You two twits better stop kicking my stomach, dammit." Grumbling, she frowned. "I'm not even a full five months and they're already fighting like brother and sister." She snorted.

Everyone froze.

"What?" Bradly whispered.

Lydia stared down. "I can feel it." She whispered.

Elunara put her hand on Lydia's belly and concentrated. "I agree with your assessment."

Lydia scrambled to get off of the couch. "I have to tell..." She clamped a hand to her mouth and whimpered. "Fucking hell." She bolted to the back.

Bradly went for her. He tugged her hair back while she lost it. "I'm so sorry you're dealing with this today, Sweetheart." He got the damp rag and cleaned Lydia up.

"I'm sorry, Bradly. I hate that I told you first. I... I wanted..." She curled up on him and cried.

"Hey, no. It's fine. I'm sorry it was me, too." He helped her stand. "Come on, I'll take you to him."

Elunara met them half way. "We'll both take her." She wrapped her arm around Lydia's waist. "They just don't like you today."

"Ugh. It's so unfair."

Seeing his wife supported by both his mother and his brother, Darguni dropped what he was doing and ran over. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong!" Lydia waved her hand. "The barfing is just so bad that I can't break contact with Elunara, or I just puke every damned where." She sighed. "I came to tell you that I can feel them." She put her hands on his chest. "I can well and truly feel them. It's amazing and a little weird... but I can tell you were having both a boy and a girl."

"Really?" He whispered.

"Really." She nodded.

He picked her up and hugged her tightly. "That's so cool! We get one of each!" He put his hands on her belly, and then he knelt down and put his head on her belly.

She giggled. "You're adorable, you know that?"

Elunara twitched. "Me without my board!" She tossed her hands up.

"You can always make them pose later." Bradly nodded.

"Don't think I won't!" Elunara pointed.

"What's going on here?"

Elunara grinned. "Our grandchildren are going to be a boy and a girl."

Varian grinned. "Wonderful news." He laughed. "Congratulations."

"Ugh, Momma, can you walk me to Gingy's? She'll kill me if I don't tell her personally this time."

When Elunara and Lydia got home, Susan was sitting next to Grogek nursing Tilly. "He told me your news. That's wonderful."

Elunara got Lydia back to the couch. "Well, since Lydia can know, let's see if I can tell for you." Laying her hands on Susan's belly, she concentrated. "Well, I'll be damned, same here."

"Same?"

"Boy and girl."

"Oh!" Susan put a hand to her side. "Fascinating!"

Grogek laughed. "Well, then I'll have two sons and two daughters. This is quite fortuitous!"

Susan whacked his arm. "Oh, you!"

Lydia reached down and scratched her leg. "Gods, I can't... OW!" She looked down at her bleeding leg. "STUPID FINGERNAILS!" She hissed.

Lying in bed, she stared at the ceiling and rubbed her hands on her belly.

"Are you alright?"

"Just lost in thought."

Darguni ran his hand over her belly. "About our babies?"

"About after our babies."

"Hm?"

"Well, I wonder... would we want more?" She sighed and rolled over. "I mean, I guess we'd have to have them and then see, but..."

He kissed the side of her head. "If you decide you don't want any more... we have our two. We got lucky in that we get one of each. So if you wanted to quit, I'd be fine." Rubbing her side, he smiled down at her. "I will do anything to see you happy. I am beyond thrilled that you're willing to suffer through this intrusion to give me my children. Besides, father thought he'd be stuck with the one, and you see how that turned out." He winked.

Giggling, she smacked his arm. "You!" She rubbed her hand on his chest. "Well, in any event... there's another question I wonder the answer to..."

"And what's that?"

"Bradly wants his own children." She whispered.

Darguni froze. "He does?"

She laid her head on the pillow and sighed. "He does. I guess we'll figure THAT answer out after we decide where our relationship goes. Maybe, like Jordan, he'll have to find another woman to bear his child."

"Maybe." Darguni murmured.