For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a whimper, she nodded.

"Here." He tucked Dargek into Lydia's arms, before adjusting Lily." Scooping them all up, he shoved open the door with his shoulder. "We're going home."

Ina just blinked and nodded. She scooted into Susan's room. "Darguni just took off with his wife and kids."

Elunara blinked. "Well, that's probably for the best."

"Um, where's Tilly?" Susan blinked.

"Shit, I left her on Gerald." Elunara bolted out of the door.

Susan giggled. "Oh, boy."

Elunara found Bradly sitting outside with Tilly in his lap. "Oh."

"Yeah, Gerald dumped and ran."

"I'll strangle the little snot."

"Was a little unfair to dump her on him."

"Yeah, but he's supposed to follow my orders."

Bradly shrugged. "Lydia looked like she'd been bawling her eyes out. I figured Darguni had it well handled though."

"Her son was born with a bad leg... like she had been."

Bradly closed his eyes. "Oh, Gods." He sighed. "I guess I'll be asking you for advice then..."

"Hm?"

"Because if our relationship really takes off... I want her to have my child too."

Elunara blinked down at him. "I can't decide if you're insane or not."

"Because I want her to have my child, knowing full well what might happen again?"

"That you'd even try. Knowing full well how much this is killing her."

"It's not her fault." He sighed. "It's just one of those things that happen. The reward far outweighs the risk. Gods, I'm so obscenely jealous of my brother right now." He sighed. "Hell, of Grogek."

"Of me what?"

Bradly jumped up, clinging to Tilly. "Of your children. I want my own children." He raked a hand through his hair. "I want my own child with Lydia." He whispered.

"That's rather selfish." Grogek's eyebrow went up.

"This I know." Bradly shrugged.

They all walked home. Bradly continued to hold Tilly, as Susan had Mimsy and Grogek had Grogash.

"The hell happened to our house?"

"People have been bringing these things all day." SaTa replied.

Everywhere was furniture, flowers, and packages. Darguni was going back and forth transferring it all in. "I sat Lydia on the couch and I've been doing this ever since." He sighed. "I don't know where to put it all."

"Tributes for our Goddess."

"Hello, Sugarlove." Elunara brushed her lips against Varian's.

"How is our lovely Lydia and Susan?"

"Susan is peaches. Meet Mimsy and Grogash." Elunara gestured.

Varian made inspection of both children. "Always fascinating. Where is Lydia?"

"Inside..." She winced. "Hold on." She tucked her head in the door. "Lydia, is it ok if Varian visit?"

"Of... of course." Lydia blinked.

Varian frowned. "What's wrong?" He whispered.

"Her son was born with a bad leg."

He closed his eyes. "Gods." Straightening up, he walked in. "Hello, little Lydia." He grinned. "It seems odd to see you with children, when I tend to think of you as still one."

She blushed. "I appreciate the visit."

He knelt down and ran his hands over both children's heads. "One is so much smaller than the other."

"Momma believes Lily is more human than orc, and Dargek got all the orc."

"Adorable names." He grinned. "In any event, I'm sure they'll be proud members of Stormwind." He winked at her and stood up.

As he walked by, Darguni grinned and pointed. "I did that."

Varian laughed. "I'm sure you did." He put a hand on Darguni's shoulder. "Beautiful children; must have gotten it all from the wife." He winked and headed out.

Seeing the quiver on Lydia's lip, Darguni dove to her side and tugged her into his lap. "He didn't mean it like that, Baby, I swear."

Varian heard the comment and winced. "Shit." He whispered.

Elunara sighed. "It was a cute comment, love." She sighed. "It just got taken wrong."

"I should have thought about it."

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Gingy shoved past everyone and made her way into the house. Elunara reached out to grab her and just missed. "I want to see the babies!" She chimed out, as she bounced to Lydia. She stopped and blinked. "I thought having children was a happy thing, why ever are you crying?"

Lydia clung to the children. "GINGY!" She gasped.

"Well, that's my name." She plopped down on the couch and held out her hands. "Well, let me hold them."

Cautiously, she passed the girl over. "This is Lily." She clung to the boy with some desperation.

"Lily. Oh, I LOVE it! I have the BEST ideas for dresses!" She cuddled the baby. "I so wish I could find me a penis."

Lydia choked. "That's... one way to put it."

Gingy passed Lily into Darguni's arms. "Alright, now the other one."

"He's... he's a boy. I'd rather not stick him in dresses."

Gingy rolled her eyes. "I can do more than dresses."

Lydia clung to him. "It's just..."

"Baby, she'll find out eventually." Darguni murmured.

"Find out what?" Gingy blinked.

Closing her eyes, she passed the boy over.

"Wow, he's a hefty one." Gingy tugged the blanket back and stared. "Oh."

Lydia burst into tears.

"Well, I guess that WOULD be upsetting." She held the child up. "But you started like that and you wound up ok, so there's that."

"What?" Lydia sniffled.

"I really was so horribly mean to you, wasn't I?" Gingy sighed. Wrapping the boy back up, she sighed. "Kids are really awful little things aren't they?" Cuddling the child, she shook her head. "Lydia, I'm SO terribly sorry for all the mean shit I used to say. I don't know that I ever officially apologized, because it was never really a thought in my head to do. I mean... one of the requirements for getting my dress out of Tulani was to get you to accept my apology.

I had this whole game plan, because I DESPERATELY wanted that damned dress. But then you saved me from that maniac... the same maniac who later took it out on you..." She sighed. "Then I actually spent time with you and learned how freaking likable you are. I... I always thought that the only way I could make up for how awful I was, was to make you dresses like Elunara suggested. I think what I should have done, was apologize. For real, not some made up script. I hate that your child is like this, because I know how much it hurts you.

How much I hurt you, how much my so called friends hurt you. I am well and truly sorry for every last bit of it, even the fact that I only started to apologize over a stupid dress. I like you because you're you. I know I was raised to believe that a woman's worth is based on what she sees in the mirror, but you made me realize how goddamned stupid that was. I learned a viable trade, and while I'm no fashion sensation, I do pretty well for myself. Even the fact that I was willing to move out from under my lunatic mother was due to you. So... thank you; and please forgive me."

Lydia blinked for some time, before throwing her arms around Gingy and weeping.

Elunara tucked back outside and closed her eyes.

Grogek chuckled. "Really pulls at your heart, doesn't she?"

"Gah, I'm going to die of sappiness." Elunara wiped her eyes.

"Says the woman with broken emotions." Susan winked.

12