For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 27

Story Info
Tyrande comes for a visit.
2.8k words
4.87
7.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have found a new level of hilarity!" Lydia cried over the banister.

Elunara looked up from her board. "What?"

"Watching Dargek pee on his daddy."

Elunara choked. "And I MISSED it?"

"Well, Dargek certainly didn't miss." Lydia snorted.

"It's not funny!" Darguni called.

"Yes it is!" She and Elunara called at the same time.

Darguni came out with Dargek on his shoulder. "At least he has impressive range on that damned thing." He poked Lydia. "You're changing Lily."

"Already did." She ducked into the room and picked up the girl. "I want to nurse on the couch."

"Alright."

Lydia sat down and got Lily adjusted. "Let's start with you this time, since your bother hogs it all."

Darguni sat next to her. "Well, he is a big strong orc, he needs more."

"Pfft, like I'm going to let my little girl go without."

"Wouldn't dream of it." He kissed her neck.

"Ugh, you're both so cute, I won't get shit done." Elunara snorted.

"Glad dad told me to take a couple of weeks off."

"Well, you did an excellent job with his troops, he's quite pleased. Plus, these are you firsts. He's got a house of you maniacs."

"That seems unfair to Susan." Lydia switched babies.

"Nah, they take their time. You just don't see it because most of it is private. He'll take his time off, and he'll spend his time with his babies. Just as you're doing. He took plenty of time off when you were born, Darguni. It's just that most of it was spent at the edge of the ring, where we're both the most comfortable." Elunara shrugged. "That's where Susan is right now."

"Alright, the last one is asleep." Susan tucked the blanket around the tiny form.

Grogek chuckled. "Surviving up there?"

"I feel like I'm in a baby puddle." She giggled.

"I have to admit, I'm a little worried about you."

"Oh, I'll be fine." She waved a hand. "Elunara taught me how to be an independent thinker. All I have to do... is organize my time efficiently. I think I'll get the hang of it. Plus, Chrissy and Jenny have been offering their assistance."

He rubbed a hand on her leg. "If you need anything..."

She leaned down and kissed the top of his head. "You'll be the first to know."

He tugged her down into his embrace. "Good." He tucked her back on to the platform.

Giggling, she rubbed a hand on his head. "You just want me out here so you can show off your children."

"Maybe." He grinned.

"It must be a loony bin at your house."

Jordan grinned. "You have no idea."

Mark rubbed his neck. "One set of twins was bad enough, but two?" He shuddered.

"Yeah, but think of it... Elunara and Grogek, me and Tulani," Jordan began ticking his fingers off. "Tina and Lulu, Darguni and Lydia, and then there's Bradly... there's plenty of hands to toss into the pot to help with all five of the babies. I hear Chrissy, Zelinnia and Jenny are offering, Gingy keeps bouncing in and out... there's a few others I'm forgetting... Yeah, it's a goddamned madhouse." Jordan cackled.

"DADDY!" Lulu flung her arms around Jordan.

"Yeah, Pumpkin?"

"Can I go spend some time with Grandma Tyrande?"

"Have you asked your mother?"

"Not yet." She sighed. "I can't even FIND her at the moment. Besides, she said I could visit grandma if I got a yes from one." She cuddled up to him. "Since I know where you are..."

"Alright, alright." He laughed. "But if I find out your momma said no..."

Lulu snorted. "Like I want HER mad at me."

"Hey!"

"You're scary too..." Lulu giggled.

"Yeah, I buy it." He snorted.

"Besides, I'm mostly going to Grandma's so I can freaking sleep through the night." She dragged her fingers through her hair.

"I hear ya." He laughed. "Alright, get, I have work to get back to." He kissed the top of her head.

"Thanks, daddy!" She kissed his cheek and bolted before he could change his mind.

Mark watched Lulu for a moment. "She's right. You're not scary in the least." He snorted.

Jordan whacked him on the back of the head. "I used to be scary to you."

"Kind of difficult to be afraid of you, when I've fucked your wife while you watched."

Jordan snorted. "Ain't that the truth?"

Later that night, Jordan walked in and pressed his mouth to Elunara's. "Lulu's gone to Tyrande's."

"Escaping baby hell?"

"By the skin of her teeth." He chuckled.

"Hope she doesn't bother whatever mother has going on."

The next day, Tyrande stood on the porch, her arms crossed. "Why didn't you tell me my great grand children were born?"

Elunara blinked. "But, I did. I sent one of my best runners immediately."

Tyrande shook her head. "They never arrived."

Lulu grumbled. "I got one good night of sleep..."

"Well, come on then. Everyone's asleep. Including the mothers." Elunara giggled. "We put the babies in the center room of the kid's tower." She led the way upstairs. "You have to know... Lydia's boy was born with a bad leg."

Tyrande put her hands to her mouth. "Oh, dear Elune... Everything happens to that poor girl."

"Yeah, it does." Lydia sighed.

"Oh, you're up." Elunara frowned.

"I heard Dargek fussing." Cuddling the child, she sighed. "He hurts, Momma. I can feel it."

"May I see?" Tyrande held out her arms.

"I guess." Lydia transferred the child over.

"My dear, sweet child, I would never hurt him." She began to gently channel her energy into the child. "He's beautiful, even for his troubles."

The front door open and Darguni blinked up. "Hey, Grand Momma."

"Hello, Darguni." Tyrande smiled.

He redirected his path and headed up. "I came by to see how Lydia and my babies were doing."

"Let's not talk in the hall." Elunara gestured. "Susan is quite enjoying her nap."

Darguni scooped Lily out of her bed. "There's my little girl." He cuddled her. "You should meet your great grand momma." With one hand, he transferred the girl and took back the boy with the other. "That's my big strong boy." He cuddled the infant.

Tyrande giggled. "You're certainly affectionate."

Darguni blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "I guess I get it from Momma."

"She's so much smaller than her brother." Tyrande cocked her head.

"He's so cute, it'll make you sick."

"Momma!" His blush deepened.

Lydia giggled. "He really is." Dargek began to fuss and she took him. "He hurts, momma."

"Let me." Elunara held her hands out.

"Please teach me how to do it." Tears ran down her face as she held tightly to her child.

"Please don't cry." Darguni wrapped his arms around his wife and child.

"Come on, Sweetheart, let's go sit on the couch and we'll work with it." Elunara tugged at Lydia's arm.

After they walked out, Darguni buried his face in his hands. "It kills me how much this hurts her."

"What is your feeling on it?" Tyrande sighed.

"He's my son, and that's the only thing that matters to me."

While Tyrande, Elunara and Lydia worked on Dargek's leg, Darguni poked around in the kitchen area. He stuck the plate under Lydia's face. "I'm certain you haven't had lunch yet."

Blinking, she took the plate and glass from him. "Oh!" She sighed. "Oh." She began to shake.

He snatched the glass out of her hand before she could drop it. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to make you cry." Sitting the glass on the floor, he pulled her into his lap. "I'm so sorry, baby."

"I just... I just miss her so much right now. She knew..." Lydia curled up against him and poked at her sandwich. "I just finally understand what she went through for me." Shuddering, she took a bite. "I was so mean to her sometimes."

"Yes, but you made it up to her in the end." Elunara put her hand down. "We gave your mother a last good bye, and that's better than most get."

Lydia nodded and continued to eat her sandwich. Darguni held up the glass of chocolate milk and she sipped delicately.

"Besides, he's our son, and nobody can take that from us." He cuddled her.

"He has a difficult road ahead, but he has a strong family to back him." Tyrande picked Dargek up and wrapped him in his blanket. "We will both try our best to heal his leg as he grows, but he may always have an uneven gait."

Hours later, Lulu stood by the door, bouncing, as Tyrande said her goodbyes.

Elunara rolled her eyes. "If mother is fine with it, you can stay a couple of more nights."

Lulu clasped her hands together.

Tyrande. "Come, child. You may stay a few days."

"Yeay, sleep!" Lulu bounced. "I mean!" She stopped, with her hands in the air. "Yeay... grandma?"

Tyrande laughed. "Where is Tina?"

"Here!" Tina cuddled the infant on her shoulder. "I've been helping Momma with her three."

Susan yawned as she nursed one of her babies. "She's been very good lately." She winced. "Can someone grab Tilly?"

"I got her." Bradly jogged upstairs.

"It's a logistical nightmare." Elunara laughed.

Grogek and Jordan walked in. "You seem to forget it's not possible at this point." Jordan snorted.

"I'm certain there's some young thing eyeing you when you're not looking." Grogek laughed.

"Don't care. I'm not sticking my dick in anything that's not my wife. I'm more than happy with my one."

"UGH! DAD!" Lulu slapped her hands over her ears.

"Oh, hey, Lulu. I thought you were at... oh. Hey, Tyrande."

Tyrande laughed. "Missed me standing here?"

"Was busy telling my obnoxious brother that I don't NEED more children." He wrapped his arms around Lulu. "I'm happy with my one."

Lulu giggled. "I'm special."

"Yeah you're special." Bradly snorted, as he passed Tilly to Susan.

"Specialer than you!"

"Not a word; and he was my dad first." Bradly stuck out his tongue.

Darguni smacked his face. "Yeah, and you're ten years older than she is."

"Oh, Gods, don't bicker." Elunara sighed.

"Alright, alright, my TWO." Jordan laughed. "Happy now?" He scrubbed his hand on Bradly's head.

"Gah! I'm too old for that, dad!"

"Then don't argue with a thirteen year old." Darguni snorted.

"I wasn't arguing with you!"

Darguni grabbed Bradly around the neck. "What was that?"

"ACK!" Bradly shoved at Darguni's arms. "I hate how much stronger than me you are!"

"Then enroll in dad's troops."

"Fuck no."

"Afraid, little man?" Grogek growled.

"Yes!"

Grogek cackled. "Honesty does wonders."

"I ain't stupid."

Half of the room froze.

Bradly sighed. "Ok, yes I am. But not when my life depends on it!"

Lydia sighed. "I give him that. Sweetie, let go of your damned brother, he's turning Elunara."

"Yes, Dear." Darguni laughed and dropped Bradly.

Bradly hit the floor. "Damn it."

Elunara cackled. "I love my children, I swear to Elune."

"Aw, I was enjoying that." Lulu bent over and poked Bradly in the head.

Lydia switched Lily to the other side. "Yes, that was quite entertaining." She grinned.

"Hush you."

"Which you?" Lulu continued to poke him in the head.

He got up. "If you don't stop that, I'll turn you over my knee and spank you. Don't think I won't."

"You wouldn't... cause momma would do it right back to you."

"Actually, if you two don't stop poking at each other, I'mma spank both of you and send you to bed." She eyed Lulu "And I don't mean with mother."

Lulu hid her hands behind her back. "Yes, Momma."

Bradly sighed. "When you're... free, I need a minute to ask you stuff."

Elunara shrugged. "After the babies are sleep."

He bowed his head and disappeared into his room.

Elunara turned to Darguni and jerked her thumb at the door. "Should I be worried?"

"I told him he better talk to you. I'm not running my mouth." Darguni went and took Lily from Lydia. "It's kind of... obnoxious."

"Lovely."

He turned his attention to his daughter. "There's my sweet little precious." He murmured.

"Yep, I'm going to barf." Elunara rolled her eyes.

"Oh, hush." Susan laughed. "You love every bit of it."

"Alright." Lydia sighed. "Dargek is asleep and I am exhausted."

"Come on, Baby, let's get us all to bed." Darguni wrapped his arm around her waist and led her upstairs.

After they were out of earshot, Grogek rubbed his hand on Elunara's back. "How is she doing?"

"Coping, but barely. I'm trying to train her on how to help it, and that brings her comfort..."

"It's still a hard road to travel." He frowned.

"Well, I must be off." Tyrande sighed. "Malfurion will worry, as he's wont to do. Come on Lulu."

"Right away, Grandma." She scrambled to keep up with Tyrande's long strides.

Jordan sighed. "This place is a madhouse." He chuckled. "Wouldn't have it any other way."

Susan sighed and sat on the couch. "Grogek, would you mind terribly, just sitting with me for awhile?"

"Of course not. Let me store my things."

Tina yawned. "I'm going to bed, mom. Just call me if you need me."

"Alright, thank you for being so helpful."

"Has anybody seen Tulani?" Elunara blinked. After a round of no's, she popped the lock on Tulani's door and peeked in. "Sugarbear, before you get comfortable, can you help me?"

"What's the matter?"

"Tulani is out. Get her upstairs, will you?"

With a chuckle, he scooped the sleeping Draenei into his arms.

"Poor thing, she's been sewing baby clothes like a maniac. I told her to spread the work out between the other tailors."

"She just wants to help." He gently laid Tulani in the bed. "She once nursed Darguni, and now she wants to help him with his own children."

"You know, that never occurred to me." Elunara tucked the blanket around the sleeping form. "Darguni is as much her child as mine. I should do something special." She ran her fingers through Tulani's hair.

At the knock on the door, Bradly lifted his head. "Come in."

Elunara tucked in. "Alright, what's the matter?"

"I want to break up with Bryan."

She blinked at him a moment before sitting on his bed. "What?"

He sighed and sat up. "Momma, I just... I don't know what the hell is going on, and the only time I feel remotely rational is when I'm AWAY from Bryan." He raked his fingers through his hair. "When I'm in the same room with him, I can't say no, I engage in things I'm not really into, and when I'm away, I feel weird about it all. Like ALL of it. I can't... I just... ugh."

"Does this have anything to do with Lydia?"

"That's just it. No. When I'm with Lydia, everything makes sense... but like I have complete control over my brain. I can just walk away. When I'm with Bryan..." He buried his face in his hands. "I don't actually LIKE sucking dick, thank you very much."

"Hm."

"I have tried EVERY ONE of your tips and tricks for making it better or easier. Believe me, I have. Nothing works. I've STUDIED all of the entries you have on male relationships. The only thing I do kind of enjoy, is having a dick up my ass, which is weird enough... but the other stuff?" He shuddered. "I cannot count how many times I have gone over there to break up with him... and wind up sweaty, naked, and VERY unfulfilled. I can't TAKE IT anymore."

She put a hand to her mouth and blinked.

"What?"

"What you're describing is... well, if I didn't know any better I'd swear Bryan was doing the same to you, that Cindy did to Jordan."

Bradly shuddered. "Except I'm very aware. I KNOW it's going on, I just can't do a damned thing about it." He rubbed his hands on his legs. "I went... I went out and found a few willing females, and I can complete easily with them. I mean, it feels kind of hollow because I want it to be Lydia, but I HAD to know. I feel absolutely NO attraction to any other male yet. Bryan is the only one this happens with. Believe me, I... experimented."

"No, I trust you to have gone for all the options before coming to me." Rubbing her neck, she sighed. "That giant ass statue doesn't help shit, does it?"

"Ugh, now I just feel GUILT." He flopped back.

"How about this... you keep on for now... and when I get a chance, I'll "test" Bryan and see if I detect anything weird with him."

"I guess that's all I can ask you to do." Bradly sighed and clung to his pillow. "If I have to suck another dick, I might just bite him."

She laughed and ran her hand on his leg. "Reserve that for another time. Try to stick to getting him to do things."