For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 33

Story Info
Lulu’s power comes out.
2.7k words
4.82
6.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinking, Lydia knew something was off, but couldn't figure it out.

"Morning, Sweetheart."

She jolted up. "Oh!"

"It's not that bad." Bradly chuckled. He brushed her hair out of her face.

"Sorry, it's... been awhile since I woke up somewhere other than my bed... with... um, my husband." She blushed.

"I imagine so." He murmured. Before she could protest, he pulled her down, and captured her mouth.

"Hey, he's still not healed!"

Lydia jerked up. "Tell HIM that, momma." She snorted. "I have to go feed my children."

Elunara shook her head. Watching Lydia disappear up the stairs, she sat on the bed and ran her hand over Bradly's head. "Bad night?"

"Yeah, sort of." He leaned against her. "I take it you know about Lydia's abilities."

"Currently studying how they work so I can teach her how to use them." She wrapped her arms around him and began to channel her energy. "Never forget, your family wants to help you."

"Yes, Momma."

"You should know... you have a right to a public or private execution."

"I..." He sighed. "I would prefer it to just quietly go away." He whispered. "I know that's difficult to do..."

"Then it will be done." She kissed his temple. "Now, you can sit in here for a few days, and Lydia will keep you company, or you can get dressed and get out of the house. You're healed enough to get up and get moving. I'll want to check in with you periodically, your injuries were... varied and in strange locations. I just don't want you to tear anything."

"Hm... Lydia... alone... in my room? Or leave the house..." Grinning, he tapped his chin.

"Did I say you were cleared for that?" Her eyebrow shot up.

"Aw, damn it." Crossing his arms, he pouted.

With a giggle, she kissed his temple again. "You are actually cleared for that." She poked his chest. "Just no wild acrobatics."

"Do threesomes count?"

Elunara grinned at Lydia. "They do not particularly count as wild acrobatics... depending on who's doing what."

Lydia cuddled Dargek. "Just checking."

Bradly eyed the door. "Come in."

Lulu peeked her head in. "I wanted to check on my brother."

"Come in, you little rat." He grinned.

Lulu bounced over. "Momma said you were hurt pretty badly." She fidgeted. "That... the same thing that happened to Daddy happened to you."

"Yeah." He sighed. "Except I don't have to worry about one of you popping out of nowhere." He stuck his tongue out.

"I guess that's good."

"Don't pick on your sister, Bradly." Elunara sighed. "She genuinely cares about you."

Lydia slipped back upstairs.

"Yeah..." He raked his fingers through his hair.

"I'm done with you for now." Elunara stood up and left the room.

Lulu fidgeted. "I'm sorry this happened to you." She said quietly.

"Don't worry about me." He shrugged.

"I... I'm glad you won't have to worry about... a baby."

He almost didn't hear her. "Are you ok?" He frowned.

She fidgeted and looked around. "It's just..."

"Lulu, sweetie, sit down."

She blinked at the affection, before she sat down. "I know I was never supposed to exist." She sighed and picked at her dress. "How much of a burden I've been, just simply being what I am."

"Lulu!"

"It's true." Tears streamed down her face and she swiped at them. "I mean, daddy likes me well enough, and momma is... momma... but often I feel kind of left out, because I'm not a baby, and I'm not grown. I'm just... in the middle. A burden to everyone."

"Lulu, dad loves you, with all of his being. Yeah, it was hard for him at first, but he fell in love with you. You should have seen him when you were a baby. It was nauseating." He grinned.

"But..."

He tugged Lulu into his lap. "You're my little sister. I know I pick on you, but ask Lydia, I'm not good at dealing with girls. Like, ever. I'm a royal fuck up. You have been my little sister from the day you were born and I've loved you ever since. I'm sorry I suck at showing affection. I was recently told that it had to do with my birth parents. You want to know a burden that everyone hates? That was MY existence. My birth mother hated me for existing, and beat the shit out of me every time it occurred to her that I was born." He cuddled her.

"Really?" She looked up.

"Now, my baby sister, when you're in this family, everyone loves you completely. From Grogek, on down to me, everyone does. You may be dad's only birth child, but we're better than blood. We're both in this family, because this family WANTS us. That's the major distinction here." He sighed. "I'm only just starting to come to terms with what happened to me, but dad's had thirteen years. If you had been considered a burden, even once, you would have never seen us again. Believe me, when mom wants someone to disappear, they fucking disappear." He snorted.

"You mean it?" She sniffled.

"I love you to pieces, my silly little sister. If I tease you, it's because I don't know how to do it any other way. If you think I'm being mean to you, then you have to tell me, cause I just don't know."

"I hate when you call me rat."

"Then I'll never call you that again. I just have to find a good nickname." He tapped his finger on his chin. "Hm. How about... Sugar?"

She giggled. "That's what momma calls daddy."

"Then it's fitting." He kissed the top of her head. He jolted back and rocked back and forth.

"Brother?" Lulu looked up. "Bradly?" She waved her hand in front of his face. "MOMMA!" She screamed.

After a moment, Elunara burst through the door. "What's wrong?"

"Bradly broke!!" She scrambled out of his lap.

"Tell me what happened." Elunara put her hands on Bradly's face.

"He... he kissed my head and poof."

Elunara concentrated. "This..." Grabbing Lulu's arm she concentrated again. "FUCK!"

"What?! What did I do???" Lulu began to panic.

Elunara jolted back.

Lulu sat in the floor and cried.

"No, calm down. Come on, calm down... sweetheart..." Elunara gently laid her hands on Lulu. "You have to calm down."

Lydia rushed in. "What's wrong?"

"Get Jordan. NOW!"

Lydia bolted out of the door.

"Come here, sweetie." Elunara sent out her energy and wrapped it around Lulu. She tugged the girl into her lap. "If you don't calm down, you're going to hurt someone."

"What?"

"It'll be alright, we'll work with this."

"But... Bradly..."

"Bradly is in a simple trance. Nothing is wrong with him; we have to help you first."

Jordan came in. "What's happening?

"Her powers just manifested on to Bradly. I think they sensed his... taint somehow and linked. He's in a basic trance. However, Lulu is shooting power left and right as she panics."

"My... my power?" She gasped.

"Shit." Jordan stooped down. "What should I do?"

"I honestly have no idea. I need a warlock." Elunara shook her head. "Hell, I need Mathias."

He ran his hand over Lulu's head. "Sweetie, you have to calm down. We'll fix this."

"Can I help?"

Elunara shook her head. "I'll hold you on reserve, Lydia."

"Momma, I'm scared."

She increased the charge. "Come on, Lulu; let the calming energy do its work." Rocking Lulu back and forth, she began to sing. Slowly, Lulu began to drift off. When she was finally out, she turned to Jordan. "Tell Gerald. He needs to know."

"Right." Jordan turned and ran.

"What is this?" Lydia whispered.

"We learned some time ago, that when Lulu was born, she was marked with succubus magic. We've always wondered when this would rear its head."

"What about Bradly?"

"Lay your hands on him. See if you can break him out. It's just a basic trance."

Lydia brushed her hand over Bradly's hair.

He blinked up at her. "When did you get in... the hell?" He blinked down at his mother.

"Lulu's powers have finally hit surface. She just put you in a trance."

"Oh man, this isn't going to help what we were discussing in the least bit."

"What was that?"

"She believes that everyone else thinks she's a burden."

Elunara closed her eyes and sighed. "Grand." She stood. "I'm going to take Lulu to her room. I'll let you know..."

After they left, Bradly buried his face in his hands.

"What's wrong?"

"Lulu has thought I've hated her this whole time."

"Bradly!"

"It wasn't intentional. I thought I was just being brotherly. She never once told me that the shit that I said hurt her feelings." He scrubbed his hands through his hair. "Kind of like, all this time I thought I was treating you how you should be treated... And really I was just being shitty."

Lydia sat on the bed and brushed his hair out of his face. "Well, we're just teaching you the right way now."

"I'm pretty sure, the only person I've treated right, was Darguni."

Elunara paced back and forth, chewing on her thumbnail.

Jordan came in, followed by a female worgen. "I'm told this is their resident expert on our situation."

"I am Janella. Is this the child?"

"Yes." Elunara nodded.

The Worgen woman ran her hands across Lulu. "Such strong magic." She scratched her muzzle. "And you say she was born of a succubus controlled mating?"

"Yes."

"Hm. It's actually not entirely uncommon. There are two types, the accidental breeding, which is usually terminated on birth, and the intentional breeding, which is usually used in sacrifices. It is highly unusual for a child of this breeding to survive, especially to this age." Still running her hands over the child, she considered.

Lulu lay quiet and still as she listened.

"The fact that you not only kept her, but protected her, speaks to your person as parents. Even now that she is exhibiting such powers; you are still capable of terminating her."

Jordan stepped forward. "Don't you fucking DARE!"

Elunara put her hand on Jordan's shoulder. "That is never an option."

Janella nodded. "You are good people. Then she will need to be trained. It is good that she exhibited these abilities now, rather than later in life. You don't need an untrained teenager possessing every male she deems attractive."

Gerald came in the door, followed by William. "Jordan told us to come up when we got here."

"What is this?" Janella blinked.

"William here is your second case. He was bred by succubus pairing to be a sacrifice. I saved him and found him parents."

Janella cocked her head to the side. "Then the rumors of the generous goddess are true."

"Damned straight." Gerald nodded.

She moved over and ran her hands over William. "His power is strong too. Has he not exhibited any ability?"

"Well..." William blushed.

Gerald sighed. "Tell us, son."

"Um, it happened the other day... Jessica? Well, she's been hounding me an awful lot lately, and she keeps trying to kiss me." He blushed deeply. "I tried to tell her I had someone else in mind..." His eyes shot over to Lulu's sleeping form. "But she wouldn't let up. She cornered me behind Tippy's..." He scratched the back of his head. "And I shoved her." Swallowing, his eyes darted to his father. "I know I'm not supposed to shove people, and especially not girls, but... she..." He flapped his hands around. "Froze. Like, full body, not moving, not blinking, just staring. After a moment or two, I kind of ran. She's been livid with me ever since."

Gerald pinched the bridge of his nose. "Next time, just tell me."

"Sorry, dad."

Janella chuckled. "Such innocence in this one. But, the skill is there."

"Does it have to be warlock?" Jordan winced.

Janella scratched her muzzle. "Not particularly. They should probably be tested by a mage as well, just to confirm which direction they should go. Just because the taint is from a succubus, does not exclude them to dark magic."

Lulu sat up. "Could Zelinnia check us?"

Elunara considered. "She might be able to, but we should probably get a higher level mage."

William winced. "Could... you hear me?"

Lulu nodded.

William closed his eyed and turned scarlet. "Joy." He muttered.

"Jessica is an annoying tart." Lulu said primly.

William flashed her a toothy grin.

Elunara eyed Gerald, who had turned sheet white. Jordan held a similar expression. Janella just watched the little group with interest.

Janella scratched her muzzle. "Whoever you choose to test them, it should be done now, rather than later."

Elunara scooted between the two men and put her hands on their shoulders. "Breathe, daddies. We've got more pressing matters."

Zelinnia blinked. "You want me to what?"

"They requested you to do it, so I figured you could just try, and if you can't, we'll head up to the mage tower."

She sighed and backed up. "I guess I can give it a shot."

Nara jogged downstairs and froze. "Lulu!"

"Oh, hey, Nara." She pushed her hair out of her face. "Apparently I have powers of some sort. I was hoping your mom would test me."

"Oh." He shook his hair out of his face. "Is that all?"

"Don't hyperventilate." Elunara whispered to Jordan.

"I kinda put my brother in a trance by accident." Lulu frowned. "I'd hate to hurt someone."

"You're too sweet to hurt anyone." He grinned.

William cleared his throat. "We were hoping to be tested?"

Zelinnia and Elunara exchanged a look. "Right, well, sit down, I guess."

"MOMMA! I can't find my..." Abigail froze. "William!" She turned beet red.

He blinked. "Oh, hey Abby."

"I didn't know you were here." She looked down at herself. "I'm not dressed!" She ran upstairs.

William blinked at Lulu. "She looked dressed to me."

Lulu just shrugged.

Elunara smacked her forehead. "By the end of the day, both daddies are going to need medical attention."

"ANYWAY!" Zelinnia clapped her hands. "Let's do this thing, before there are any more interruptions."

"Zelinnia where..." Renwa blinked. "The hell?"

Zelinnia doubled over and touched the floor, before straightening back up. "Lulu and William have exhibited powers and want ME to test them, gods fucking know why."

"Oh. Um, I can get my file after you're done."

Reaching out, she ran her hands over both children. "Hm. Well, there's something there, though I'm a bit out of practice." She put her hands on her hips. "Quite frankly, I don't know why you wanted ME to test you. I haven't been a practicing mage in forever."

Lulu shifted. "Because I know you." She said quietly. "I..." She looked at William and then back at Zelinnia. "I'm scared. I don't," She wiped her eyes as William took her hand. "I didn't want to be tested by some stranger."

"Oh, sweetheart." Zelinnia stooped down. "It's alright. Having powers can be kind of scary at first, but once you get the hang of them..." She wiped her thumb on Lulu's cheek. "There are all kinds of fun things you can do. In fact, Abigail is supposed to go into the practice pretty soon. She's already manifested some abilities."

"Yeah," Nara snorted. "She soaked herself when she--"

"NOT another WORD!" Abigail marched forward and shoved her finger in Nara's chest. "You hear me? NOT ONE!"

William leaned over to Lulu. "How is she any different from earlier?" He whispered.

"I think she put on jewelry and brushed her hair."

"Ah."

Abigail turned and smiled. "We can go into training together."

"It would be nice to have someone I know." Lulu rubbed her hands on her legs.

"I wonder if we can study both?" William considered.

"Well, entry classes are kind of basic." Zelinnia shrugged. "It might be best to take both, so you can see where your abilities develop."

"What if I wanted to be a healer? Like Momma?" Lulu frowned.

"We'll get Ina to test you." Elunara nodded.

Abigail delicately sat on the couch next to William and fluttered her lashes. "We can help each other study."

William nodded and turned to Lulu. "See? It'll be ok."

Nara sat on the arm of the couch next to Lulu. "I may not be a magic type, but I'll be here if you need me." He flashed a grin and fiddled with a lock of Lulu's hair.

Lulu let out a sigh. "Thank you everyone, I feel so much better."