For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 35

Story Info
Minuette returns.
2.9k words
4.8
6.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darguni adjusted the bed again. "That better?"

"I think so." Lydia walked back and forth. "Yeah, there's enough room on both sides."

"Good, tired of moving this thing."

"If you're that tired... go back to training." Bradly snorted.

"Says the bastard who has two weeks off."

"Well hope you're not spending it in bed. I need to get out of here." Lydia stretched.

"Nah. I'm getting up. I kind of hate this bed by this point."

"Good." Lydia considered. "Well, if we want the dresser in here, the bed should go over more."

Darguni groaned. "Let me go get the damned dresser and THEN you can figure this shit out."

"You're late." Grogek growled.

"Blame Lydia. She wouldn't let me leave until I rearranged the bedroom five hundred fucking times."

"So you've moved back in with Bradly?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, just makes sense at this point."

Grogek shrugged. "Figure it out on your own." He whacked Darguni on the back of the head. "And DON'T BE LATE!"

At break, Darguni leaned against the platform. "Geez. You got me reamed."

"Sorry." Lydia sighed. "I didn't mean to."

"Well, it's not--"

"DARGUNI!"

He blinked down at the tiny Night Elf hugging him. "Oh, hey... uhh... shoot, I forgot your name."

"Minuette."

"Yeah. How are ya?"

"Fabulous!" She snuggled up against him. "You do remember me, don't you?"

"Yeah..." He eyed her. "What do you want of me?"

She slipped her fingers down the edge of his pants. "I had ideas..."

He shoved her back. "Whoa. Ok, stopping you there."

"But!"

"I'm married." He jerked his thumb back at Lydia. "That's my wife."

"LYDIA? But... but... you... and you... and..." She slid down to the ground. "NO!!!!" Yanking her hair, she wailed. "That's not FAIR!"

"HEY! I've TOLD you about that fucking word!" Elunara jerked a finger in Minuette's face.

"But I waited, and waited, and WAITED, and I can't have him because he married his SISTER?"

"Minuette, you're completely fucking annoying. Even if I wasn't married, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't fuck you. I don't even LIKE you."

"But how else am I going to get giant orc dick?" She wailed, as everyone turned to watch the spectacle.

Darguni smacked his face. "Mother has cast molds..."

"NOT THE SAME!"

"The hell is going on over here?" Jordan cocked his head to the side. "Oh, it's you."

"Why does everyone treat me like this?" Minuette crossed her arms.

"I repeat... you're completely fucking annoying."

She grabbed the top of his pants. "Just one time! Please! I'll do anything!"

"Stop it. No."

"UGH! I can't have Grogek; I waited for you to be old enough, WHY CAN'T I HAVE MY WAY?" She yanked at his pants, ripping them open. He popped out, and she reached for him.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He yanked his pants out of her grasp and smacked her hand. "Now I have to go change, you useless twit!"

"PLEASE!" She grabbed his pants again. "JUST ONCE!"

Darguni grabbed her by the ear and yanked her to his face. "I'll be COMPLETELY CLEAR! HANDS OFF OF MY DICK!"

Whimpering, she struggled in his grasp. "Then I'll use my mouth!"

He flung her to the side. "NO!"

"You big bully." She rubbed her sore ear. "You should learn how to properly handle elf ears."

"My mother is a night elf, you dumb shit. I know more than enough about the ears." Tugging his pants closed, he growled at her. "Now that I've flashed half of the yard, I'm going to get some damned pants."

Elunara reached out and yanked Minuette by her ear. "What did I tell you about an unwilling party?"

"To leave them alone."

"Exactly. Leave my son the fuck alone. Humiliating him in front of the yard was not the way to get what you want." She dropped Minuette.

Minuette grabbed on to the edge of the platform and hauled herself up. "Please let me fuck your husband!"

"You are disturbingly stupid." Lydia blinked.

Sometime later, Minuette sat and rocked back and forth. Ok, she let her desperation and disappointment get the best of her. It was that emotional problem that got her kicked out of Elunara's training. Of course, it was that desperation that had gotten one of Elunara's elaborate set ups. There was one thing in this world she wanted more than anything, and that was to get one of the two orcs to fuck her. After a scant second of consideration, she decided that it would be divine to get both orcs to fuck her at the same time. She was smart and she was resourceful. If Elunara could arrange any damned thing she wanted... well, Minuette could do it too.

Elunara stood in Mathias' office. "Whatcha need?"

"I've decided to go into at least partial retirement."

She choked. "You..."

He grinned. "I'm getting old, Elunara. I am well aware that you're unfamiliar with the feeling." He stood up. "However, I'm reaching a point in where I just can't do this anymore. I want you to take over. I will, of course, remain available in any capacity you may need of me, especially advice. But, I just want to spend time with my daughter and grandchildren."

"Even with..."

"Even with your emotional explosion over Bryan. I think that, once you see things in the capacity as leader of the SI:7, those errant emotions will be a little more grounded." He put a hand on her shoulder. "It's time, Elunara."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Once she let it go, she opened her eyes and put her hand on her hip. "Well, I damned well do it all anyway." She grinned.

"Damn, you're on to me." He grinned back at her. "Come, let's go make an announcement."

Varian sat down hard in his chair. "Are you certain?"

Mathias nodded.

Varian sighed. "I respect your decision, old friend."

"Old is correct." Mathias laughed.

Varian eyed Elunara. "It will be a little strange, having the leader of the SI:7 as my wife."

"Like I do anything normal." She snorted. Tapping a finger to her chin, she considered. "Imagine the role play possibilities."

Mathias sighed. "I did NOT need to hear that."

Bradly sat on the edge of the platform, leaning against Lydia. "You know that chick is going to be a royal pain in the ass, right?"

"I remember Darguni hiding from her."

"She used to ask fifty bajillion questions about Grogek. I remember mom being pissed she assaulted him, and then she turned around and hit on Darguni."

"Someone is stupid enough to assault Grogek?" Lydia blinked.

"I remember that." Susan laughed. "She apparently broke into the house and got naked, waiting for him to be naked... He was livid." She cocked her head to the side. "I think "disturbingly stupid" fits her quite accurately."

Darguni marched down to the yard. Tugging Lydia forward, he gave a soft growl as he went for her mouth. Lydia wrapped her arms around his neck and purred. He softly licked her lips. "You're the only one I want." He murmured.

"I have no idea how that managed to work out," Lydia gasped. "But I like it."

Chuckling, he tucked her back on to the platform. "I want my kids for a minute."

"Both at once?"

He plucked the nearest one off the platform. "One at a time is fine." He cuddled the little girl. "Hi, Lily." Kissing her forehead, he grinned. "You'll always be so tiny." He blinked at her. "Please tell me that was a real giggle."

"That it was." Susan grinned.

"Hold on, here's Dargek, before you turn to complete mush." Lydia laughed.

Trading babies, Darguni laughed. "And what about you?" He held Dargek above his head. "My big, strong one." Dargek laughed and kicked his legs. He put a tiny hand on Darguni's face. Darguni cuddled the baby in his arms. "My son." He whispered. After tucking Dargek back on the platform, he brushed a kiss on Lydia. "Now, I must go bust some heads." He winked.

"Gods, that was adorable." Lydia giggled.

"That it was."

Lydia grinned and leaned over. Kissing the top of Grogek's head, she put her hands on his shoulders. "Getting emotional, grandfather?"

Grogek pat Lydia's hand. "That I am." Shifting his stance, he grinned up at her. "Speaking of which..."

Lydia handed down Dargek. "Yes."

Later, Lydia giggled. "Yes, the baby pile is fun."

Susan kissed her cheek. "Told you."

"Though, it still feels weird being out here."

"Well, with your ability to read emotions..."

"Yeah. I find it rather hilarious, how many men are all turned on when we nurse the babies." Lydia giggled.

"Oh, geez."

"Though... you see that girl over there? The one with the dark curls pulled up in a bun?"

"That's Tabitha."

"Right. She's jealous. Not like a dangerous jealous like Tara is, but this mild... kind of confused sort of jealousy."

Susan nodded. "That would follow. She has a crush on Grogek. She's already gone to him about it."

"Oh!" Lydia considered. "But, she's jealous of both of us."

"Also fits, because she claims she had a crush on Darguni because she couldn't have Grogek."

"Oh... Hm."

"Maybe you can help Elunara keep a tab on Tabby. She's watching to see if Tabitha escalates."

"Mostly, she's just really confused about it." Lydia tucked the babies into the stroller.

"DARRRRRGUUUNIIII!"

Lydia groaned. "And then there's THAT one."

Darguni sighed. "Minuette, just go the fuck away."

"What do you get from her?"

"Trying to read THAT girl's emotion makes me want to throw the heck up. They're everywhere."

Minuette wrapped her arms around Darguni's. "I think we got off to a bad start."

He raised his arm and frowned at the clinger. "Yeah, ten damned years ago."

"Yes, yes, I know. Instead of bothering you about your parents, I should have been trying to learn all I could about you!" She fluttered her lashes.

"Too little, too late." He plucked her off of his arm and tossed her off the yard.

"Please! Let me try again!"

"There is no "again"." Darguni wrapped his arms around Lydia. "I have what I want, and you aren't it."

"But, you said come back in ten years! I waited ten years to the DAY! You OWE ME!"

"Number one, I was being sarcastic. Number two, I don't owe you SHIT!" Gently, he pushed Lydia. "Start walking." He murmured. "Head to our spot, I'll join you when I ditch her."

It took a little effort, but Lydia managed to get the stroller up the hill by herself. Singing softly, she got the pair tucked on their blankets in the soft grass. Softly, she rubbed Dargek's back. Singing, she channeled her energy like Elunara had shown her. It got easier each time she did it. Curling her body around the both of them, she sung to her children.

Darguni followed the sound. Grinning, he stood over Lydia. She was sound asleep, but she was still singing. He sat down on the opposite side of his children. Reaching over, he rubbed a hand on Lydia's side.

"Hm?" She blinked up at him.

"Hello, Baby."

"Did you ditch the tick?"

He chuckled. "Tick is right." He shuddered. "Thankfully, she never found this spot."

"Good." She stretched. "I guess I'm more tired than I thought."

"You were singing in your sleep." He grinned.

She blushed. "Oh." Scooting around the babies, she curled up in his arms. "Well, I was getting them to sleep."

"You always sing like a graced angel." He cuddled her. "Even when asleep."

"Oh, stop." She blushed.

"It's the truth." He brushed his lips over hers.

Darguni frowned and looked over his shoulder. "Something's going on out front. Stay with the babies."

"But..."

"Just stay." Jumping up, he ran along the wall.

"I SURRENDER!" A male blood elf held his hands up. "I SURRENDER TO ELUNARA!"

Darguni jumped off the wall. "Who are you?"

"Grogek? You don't look like Grogek..."

"I'm his son. I repeat, who are you?"

"I'm Zar. I'm Zelinnia's brother. I need to speak with her."

"Zar... Wait, I remember you." He waved his hand. "Stand down, this Blood Elf is vouched for by Queen Elunara."

"Come on, I'll escort you to Aunt Zel."

"Aunt?" Zar blinked. "Oh, right, they call each other sister."

Zelinnia blinked at Zar. "What are you doing here?"

"Sis, I've come to tell you that dad has died. Magic poisoning."

Zelinnia closed her eyes and sighed. "Come in." She flopped on the couch. "I haven't seen him in years, and he never responded to my letters. I want to be sad, but I can't find it in me."

Zar stepped inside. "Yeah, it was awful." He sighed. "I needed to come tell you right away. There's something else..."

"Blurt it and go."

"Mom wants to defect and move here."

She blinked repeatedly. "Really?"

"She said to tell you, that she's now all alone. With me out as an adventurer, and dad gone, she has no one there. She apparently made some nasty enemies when she took your side. Some are already calling her traitor. We both sort of hoped that you would allow her to defect and pave her way with whoever it took to do so."

"I..."

"Sis, I'm afraid for her. I... I don't think dad died on his own. He had control over the craving. I KNOW he did. But..."

"I'll do it."

Zar let out the breath he was holding. "Thank you." He sighed. "I've been debating switching myself, but I don't know. I just know it's not friendly in Silvermoon anymore."

Zelinnia pounded on Elunara's door.

The door was yanked open. "Excuse me, missy. You know better."

"I have a family emergency."

Elunara leaned against the door, completely naked. "You've got five seconds."

"I think someone is trying to kill my mother."

"Fine, you win." Elunara closed the door.

"Geez, she just doesn't care." Zar blinked.

"Hell, you've fucked her." Zelinnia snorted.

Elunara came out, dressed. "Sorry, we'll reschedule." She smiled at the soldier.

"Just let me know." He nodded at Zelinnia and eyed Zar, before heading out.

"Now what do you need out of me?"

A few days later, Elunara stood at the gates of Stormwind. The guards had orders to stand down and wait. If Zar and Zerinia came as instructed, they did nothing. If they didn't... the guards were well armed. After a moment, a pair of hawk striders ran up the pathway. At the gate, both Blood Elves dismounted. The pair walked forward and kneeled at Elunara's feet.

"We pledge our loyalty and honor for the good of the Alliance. We reject the Horde and seek asylum." They said in unison.

"Citizens of Stormwind!" Elunara called. "Today I accept into our Alliance, a pair of Blood Elves. They are relations of our beloved Blood Elf, Zelinnia, and have pledge their loyalty to us in a show of humility and grace. I welcome them home to us, as should you." She gave them a quick wink and lowered her voice. "If you'll follow me."

"Gracious." Zerinia put a hand to her chest. "That was... interesting."

"As Queen, and the new leader of the SI:7, it was a required bit of pomp and circumstance. I hope you understand."

"I don't care." Zar shrugged. "As long as my mother is safe here."

"Believe me; no one likes to piss me off."

"ELUNARA!"

"Eeeexcept for Minuette." Elunara smacked her forehead.

"Who?"

Minuette wrapped her arms around Elunara's waist. "Can I borrow...?" She trailed off and stared at the Blood elf pair. Jolting back, she pulled a dagger. "Horde? Here?"

Elunara yanked Minuette's ear.

"Hey! Ow!"

"Just checking to see if it's attached, because you OBVIOUSLY didn't hear my little speech. They've defected to me."

"Oh."

"How come you're so small? Are you a kid?" Zar cocked his head to the side.

"I'm in my fourties." Minuette growled.

"She gets that a lot." Elunara snorted. "Now, what are you after?"

"Some of your toys."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't trust you as far as Zar can throw you." Elunara shoved Minuette out of the way. "Now excuse me while I do my duty and show these two to their new home."

The next day, Minuette sat at the edge of the training yard and pouted. Nothing was working.

"You're the one after Darguni, aren't you?"

Minuette looked up at the human girl. "Grogek AND Darguni. I just have to figure out how..."

The girl gave a soft laugh. "I had Darguni once..." She looked out at the man. "But he chose his SISTER over me. Now, he refuses all of us."

"Us?"

"Before Darguni settled on Lydia... he had sex with any woman who winked at him."

"Wait, WHAT?"

"Yeah. You missed him by a year. He would have given you a shot, if you'd giggled and winked."

"That's not fair!" Minuette hissed. "He told me ten years. I WAITED the ten years!"

"Should have fudged at nine." She shrugged. "Here."

Minuette took the little bag. "What is it?"

"Don't open it until you're alone. It's Darguni's dick. A metal one. He gave it to me, and now... I give a copy of it to anyone who wants a taste of him." She gave Minuette a feral smile. "Wait until SHE finds out." The girl turned and walked away.