For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 38

Story Info
The mystery deepens.
4.2k words
4.79
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the weirdest thing. I can't find that hand mirror anywhere." Chrissy tapped a hand to her cheek. "It was my mother's. I wouldn't have left the house with it."

Zelinnia tossed her hands up. "We never did find that stupid hairbrush."

Elunara and her female friends and family sat around the massive table at Tippy's. "More obnoxious, I've had two of my best runners disappear off the face of the earth." She snorted and fed Tilly, while Susan was busy nursing Grogash.

Jenny tapped her fingers on the table. "Well, I can't find that porcelain bunny you gave me all those years ago. It's sat in that same exact spot for nearly twelve years. Whoever took it left a dust ring and everything."

"That's bizarre." Elunara looked up. "Tippy, anything missing for you?"

"Not a thing." She shrugged, filling Susan's glass.

"I'm missing my favorite knife." Enalla popped up. "I put it in the same drawer in the same place, but now it's gone." She sat a plate on the table.

"Sounds like we got a klepto." Elunara tapped on the table. "Anyone have any visitors around the time these things disappeared?"

There was a collective shaking of the heads. "No."

"Ugh, what's SHE doing here?" Lydia sighed, as she watched Tara saunter up to the counter as if she owned the place.

"Probably eating." Elunara rolled her eyes. "You can't tell her where she can and cannot go."

"You could." Lydia muttered, nursing Dargek.

"I'm not going to take your side in your grudges. You know this. You've handled her plenty; leave it alone unless she starts."

Lydia tucked Dargek back in the stroller, and picked up Lily. She could feel the moment Tara turned attention on her, and was curious. "Well, today she is less hate, and more...cocky? Yeah, cocky like she has a secret on me. What a weird feeling."

"I am forever amazed by your ability to pinpoint emotions like that." Susan blinked at Lydia.

"You and me both." Lydia laughed. "Oh! Speaking of... she's annoyed right now." Lydia lowered her voice. "I think she expected me to be upset by her smirk." She giggled wildly. "This is really fun."

Elunara kissed Lydia's temple. "Good. That's how it should be."

Later that night, Lydia lay on the bed, while Darguni worked the kinks out of her back. "And she just has this look on her face, as if she has this big secret on me. When I gave her a bored look, she got annoyed."

"Maybe she thinks that you don't know about the metal dick?"

"Maybe..."

"Metal dick?" Bradly blinked up from his book.

"I had momma make a cast mold of my dick."

"Oh, I heard about that. Why would Tara have it?"

"Long story." Darguni snorted. "What are you reading?"

"I'm going back over some of Momma's wilder escapades. I skimmed these previously, now that we... have an arrangement..." He shrugged and went back to it.

Lydia and Darguni grinned at each other. "Well, I know one arrangement that works..."

Darguni slid off of her back, yanked off his pants, and laid on the bed. Sliding out of bed, she put her bare ass towards Bradly, as she licked the length of Darguni. When she wiggled her butt, Darguni grinned. "I think someone likes it." His hand sipped under her and his fingers brushed through the damp hairs. "Yes, you do." He pressed a finger up. "So, fucking, wet." He groaned.

Bradly stared in amazement as his dick jumped. He scrambled off of the bed, and shoved his pants to the floor. Walking over, he laid his hands on Lydia's ass.

"Well?" She winked back, before sliding her lips over the tip of Darguni's dick.

Once Darguni moved his hand, Bradly repeated the process and groaned. "Gods, you are."

"Fuck me." Lydia groaned.

"With pleasure." An adjustment and he buried himself into that tight, dripping, center.

Darguni threaded his fingers through Lydia's hair. "Yes, Baby." He groaned, as she began to move her head up and down, taking in the length of him. "Just like that, my beauty." He watched her lips move up and down his dick.

Bradly began to rock himself in and out of that wet heat, his hand moving down to pull her leg up and back, so that he could hold her knee as he slammed in and out of her.

Back and forth she rocked, desperate to hold on to the bed sheets and Darguni's legs. Moving down, she tugged one of his balls into her mouth and sucked. The sensation made Darguni shoot for air, as he let go of himself. When she clamped down around him, Bradly let go.

She brushed her hair out of her face. "that was unexpect--"

Darguni yanked her forward and devoured her mouth. "Do that more often, will ya?" He chuckled.

Bradly stroked a hand over his own dick. "I'm still hard."

"There's more to do." Lydia grinned.

"Have you guys done anal yet?" Bradly blushed."You guys have been disappearing upstairs for privacy... I don't know what all you've done."

"Mm, I quite enjoy it." Lydia wiggled her butt.

"Damn, that's impressive." Bradly laughed. He shook his head. "Can we try something I was just reading about?"

"I'm up for it." Lydia winked.

"I'm almost up for it." Darguni stroked himself.

Bending down, she ran her tongue up and down the length of him. "How do you want us?" She stroked the dick up and down.

"Well, Darguni stays where he is... Lydia, you climb on top of him..."

"Like this?" She demonstrated.

"Yeah..." Bradly grabbed her hips. "Completely on your husband there..." He licked his lips. "Then I climb in between his legs, and I put myself..." Pressing into Lydia's ass, he groaned. "Oh, Gods."

Darguni gasped. "Oh, yeah, I see where this is going." He wrapped his hands around Lydia's hips and began to push her up and down on his dick, groaning at the sensation against her tightened walls.

Slowly, Bradly began to shove himself in and out. "Just like that." He groaned. Quicker now, he increased his pace, shifting and pumping. Together they began to find their rhythm, taking her together as their balls smacked against her and each other. His face flush, he let himself go into the tight confines, as Darguni filled his side.

As she shuddered, she clamped down around them and cried out from the force of it. As Bradly tugged free, she giggled. "Just as amazing as Elunara said it would be!" She flopped down against Darguni.

"That was so weird." Darguni laughed.

"But fantastic." Bradly snorted. "Even if we did.... That."

"Can't avoid it, really. If we do that often." Darguni shrugged. "It's all in mother's papers."

"Yeah, even dad said it was something he had to get used to."

Days later, Lulu held her book to her chest and sighed. Walking home, she didn't have the mood to enjoy the walk.

"LULU! HEY!" She stopped and watched William run to catch up. "Hey, want to walk home together?"

"Of course." She sighed.

He fell into step with her. "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing."

"You know you can tell me... You and I are linked." He took her hand.

"Well, I didn't want to be rude... but I really dislike Mr. Masters."

"He's a bit gruff, but I can't say he's awful." William sighed and dropped her hand. "Why? He's not THAT tough to deal with."

"It's the way he insists on calling me "Princess Lulu" in that snotty way of his. Like he's offended by the prospect of something as foul as ME being a princess."

"Aw, Lulu. He's just set in his way." He took her hand again. "Don't let it bother you." He kissed the back of her hand in that way he'd seen men do.

"I tried to get Varian to denounce me, and he said no." She pouted, however briefly. "I just wish he'd stop making it so... KNOWN."

William put his hands behind his head. "Don't worry about it Lu."

"If you say so." She sighed. "Maybe I can make Momma command him."

He laughed. "Since when does your mother decide things on whim? She'd probably laugh."

"I know she would." Lulu snorted. "It's her way. One of the family rules about not letting other people's thoughts affect your life."

"How does your momma's future baby affect it?"

"None, from what I hear." She sighed and wrapped her arms around her book. "While the new one will be the true heir, the rest of the family would be in consideration as well. However, since Momma is either immortal or just long lived, she'll be Queen until she gives the title over to someone else."

"Fascinating."

"Doesn't matter to me." "She sighed. "I have the title by being her child."

"I'm sorry."

"Aren't you a prince?" She eyed him.

He blushed. "Uh, no. Since Father is Elunara's declared brother, I'm technically a Duke."

"Ah."

"Just like Zelinnia or Jenny's children are Dukes and Duchesses."

"Hm." She tapped her fingers. "Maybe I should talk to Abigail, see what she thinks of Mr. Masters." With a sigh, she tapped her fingers on the cover of her book. "Then again, Abigail is considered a rare talent, all the teachers marvel over her."

"Aw, don't be jealous, Lulu. I know you're disappointed about not having any holy talent, but you have special skill in both Mage and Warlock abilities."

"I don't WANT warlock skill. I've seen how my dad twitches when it's mentioned..."

He frowned. "Yeah, I guess that would put you off of your homework." He brushed her hair back from her face."You'd be the prettiest Warlock there was, if you went for it."

"And what about mage?" She snorted. "Abigail would beat me there..."

"Never." He whispered. Leaning in, he made to kiss her.

Not noticing his intent, she turned her head. "Hey, is that your dad?"

William winced. "What?"

"Over there?" She pointed. "What a small night elf. I wonder who it could be."

"For the LAST time, Minuette, I'm not helping you. Even if I felt like it, I have nothing to give you that would help you on this ridiculous quest."

"Hi, dad." William raised a hand. "What's going on?"

"Absolutely nothing." He shoved Minuette away. "This twit was just leaving."

"FINE!" Minuette crossed her arms. "BE that... who is this?" She blinked at the pair.

"My SON. He's thirteen, keep your filthy hands off of him." Gerald growled.

"Aw, dad..."

Gerald held up a hand. "I care not for your protests. Minuette was banished from Stormwind by Elunara. None of us are interested in seeing her back here again. You try to pull the same shit on my son that you did on Darguni and I will slit your fucking throat."

"What is WRONG with this stupid city? All I want is a set of orc dicks, and NOBODY will give me what I want!"

Gerald smacked his face. "LEAVE!"

"I'm going, I'm going!" She threw her hands in the air and marched off.

"What in the world?" William blinked.

"You and I need to have a talk." Gerald grabbed William by the shoulder. "A man talk. You," He pointed at Lulu, "can go get the other end of the conversation from your mother." before dragging William into the house.

"Aw, man." William muttered.

Still confused, Lulu headed down to the training yard. "Where's momma?"

"At the house." Lydia pointed. "She was finishing up a couple of commissions."

"Thank you." Lulu curtsied.

"You don't have to do that." Lydia giggled. "We're family."

"Sorry." Lulu blushed. "It's part of daily training. It comes naturally to me."

"My training involved getting the crap beat out of me, and attempting to beat the crap out of someone else." Lydia wrinkled her nose. "I didn't like it."

"Mine's not much better." Lulu snorted. "Forgive me, I need momma." She jogged off, only to be met with Nara.

"Hey, Lulu, what's going on?"

"I'm just trying to find momma."

"How about I walk you home?" He grinned.

"That's fine. Get anything special for your birthday?" She smiled.

"You remembered!"

"Well, yes. I have something for you when we get home. I'm so scatter brained lately..." She sighed.

"Hey, that's fine with me." He flashed a smile. "Has to be tough, going to two trainings everyday."

"Three." She rolled her eyes. "Mage, Warlock, and princess training."

"How is THAT going?"

"Awful. All of them are awful." She sighed. "I don't want to be a warlock, but momma says I have to try it, the teachers are all snobs in mage courses, and I'm not a damned princess!"

"Whoa, whoa, calm down." He held his hands up with a laugh. "It can't be all bad, or you'd just quit. Your momma would never make you do something you hated."

She sighed. "Yeah, I know." Lightly, she knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

Lulu pushed the door open. "Wait here." She jogged upstairs.

"Um, hey, Aunt Elunara." Nara grinned.

"Happy birthday, kiddo. Big sixteen?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"When you get some time, come down, I'll do your portrait."

"Sweet." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I love the one you did of us as babies... Maybe someday..." He looked up the stairs and watched Lulu move. "You'll... do one of... ours..." He trailed off.

Lulu smiled down at him from the stairs. "Here it is!" She handed him the small box with a bow.

Yanking open the wrapping and ribbons, he blinked down at the broach in the box. "Hey!" He grinned and pulled it out.

"I saw you staring at it the other day, I hope you like it."

"I love it." He breathed. Leaning forward, he made to kiss her.

Oblivious, she turned to Elunara, who struggled to bury the giggle. "Hey, Momma?"

"Yes, Sweetest?"

"There was a very short night elf harassing Uncle Gerald. He then grabbed William and said they were going to have a "man talk" and that I should speak to you about the rest."

Nara turned brilliant red. "I should go!" He bailed out of the house, Elunara's laugh following him down the way.

Two weeks later, Nara stormed out of his bedroom. "GIVE IT BACK!"

"What?" Abigail blinked at her brother. "Give what back?"

"The broach that Lulu gave me. I want it back NOW!"

"I don't have your stupid broach!"

"Oh, I bet you do."

"What are you two idiots fighting about NOW?" Zelinnia had her hands on her hips.

"She took the broach that Lulu gave me! She's still pissed over that stupid hairbrush; OF course she'd take the thing I care about the most."

Zelinnia's eyebrow shot up. "Give him back his broach."

"I don't HAVE the stupid thing. Maybe he LOST it, like he LOST my hairbrush!"

"I never had your stupid hair brush."

Renwa stepped between them. Putting a hand on Abigail's shoulder, he looked her in the eye. "Did you take his broach?"

She yanked out of his grasp. "Wouldn't matter, you never believe a word I say!"

"Abigail!" He reached out.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She slammed her bedroom door and locked it behind her. Flopping on the bed, she began to cry.

Renwa stared at the bedroom door and struggled to maintain his composure.

"Nara, go on to training." Zelinnia whispered.

"I want my broach back." Nara growled.

"I said NOW!" She shoved him.

Hurt and confused, Nara disappeared out of the door.

Zelinnia wrapped her arms around her husband. "Johnathan..."

"I don't..." His voice hitched. "I..." Burying his face into Zelinnia's shoulder, he let out a shuddering sigh. "I don't know how to fix this." He whimpered.

"No." She murmured. "But I know someone who might."

Zelinnia paced back and forth, while Elunara drew her animated poses. "And, ever since the barracks incident, Abigail is convinced her father hates her."

"It can be hard to overcome that kind of hurt." Elunara said quietly.

"Yes, but I don't want it to take thirty years." She ran her fingers through her hair. "No offense."

"None taken. Renwa needs to take time off from work, and just spend it with Abigail. Finding things SHE likes, and just simply taking the time to talk. If Renwa never SAYS "I'm sorry" then the relationship will never repair."

"But, he has apologized..." Flopping down, she sighed. "I can't get them in the same room lately without a fight."

"It's more of an understanding than the actual fight. Let me handle the logistics."

"You I can trust." Zelinnia curled up against Elunara.

Elunara wrapped an arm around Zelinnia and kissed the top of her head. "Besides, let me tell you about Lulu giving Nara the broach."

Bradly sat under the tree by portal lake, just reading.

"Bradly?"

He looked up at the girl. "Oh, hey Norma."

"You remembered!" She clapped her hands together.

"Of course." He smiled. "How was Duskwood?"

"Gloomy. I decided to move back as soon as I could... Can I sit?"

"Yeah, sure." He closed up his book.

"No need to stop on my account." She leaned against him.

"It... It's one of my mother's books." He blushed.

"So, some strange rumors have made it south..."

"Like?"

"Well, that..." She blushed. "You gave up on Lydia and she married your brother."

"She did marry my brother." He nodded. "But I haven't given up. We're dating."

"But..."

"It's complicated, but we're all taking after our parents." He laughed.

"Oh." With a sigh, her shoulders drooped and she leaned back against the tree.

"Well, you don't have to sound so disappointed."

"Forgive me."

"Hey, Bradly." Lydia waved her arm. "Who's your friend?"

"Remember Norma?"

"Oh, yeah! One of the few females our age that didn't hate me." Lydia smiled.

"No reason to." Norma shrugged, as she eyed Lydia. She could see why Bradly was so obsessed. "I guess I should be going." She blushed.

"Don't get up on my account. I was going to ask Bradly if he wanted to walk with us," She gestured at the stroller. "but I see he's busy."

"Headed to the amphitheater?"

"After a sunny walk."

"Sure, I'll join you." He stood up. "You can follow, Norma. Lydia is amazing when she sings."

"Uh, yeah. Sure." With a sigh, Norma followed the pair.

"TINA?" Lulu put her hand on the banister. "Did you take the bracelet Nara gave me for my birthday?"

"No." Tina shook her head. "I always ask before I borrow something, and I never would have borrowed that. You like it too much."

"Darn it, I can't find it and I was going to wear it today."

"No, sorry. Ask Momma." She considered a moment. "Have you seen my scarf? The pink one that momma gave me."

"No, sorry. I don't really like scarves. I keep losing them."

Lulu fidgeted all the way down to the training yard.

Nara spotted her and jogged over. "Hey, come to watch me train?" He winked.

"Um, no. I... well, I lost the bracelet you gave me." Tears filled her eyes. "I looked everywhere."

"Hey, hey, don't worry." He ran his hands over her arms. "I kinda... I kinda lost the broach you gave me." He winced. "I thought Abby took it at first, but now I'm not so sure. Everyone seems to have something important missing. Grodan just told me that he can't find his favorite belt, and his little sister Mary is missing her favorite unicorn toy."

"Is someone stealing our things?" Lulu blinked.

"I'm starting to wonder." He raked his fingers through his hair.

"But, for what purpose?"

"Who knows" He shrugged. Putting his finger under her chin, he turned her face to his. "Thank you for worrying." He kissed the tears on her cheek.

"HEY! Hands off of my little girl!" Jordan growled.

Lulu blinked up at her father's angry face. "Oh, Daddy. It was perfectly innocent." She sighed.

"Don't care; you're not old enough for him to be kissing you!"

"He meant nothing by it." She rolled her eyes.

Nara winced at her statement.

"Don't care." Jordan shoved them apart.

"We were just discussing the rash of missing objects. My favorite bracelet has gone missing, as well as Tina's scarf."

"Favorite." Nara whispered to himself.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Jordan glared at Nara.

"Yes sir!" Nara saluted and jogged back to his regimen.

Zelinnia marched down to the training yard. "Alright, now this is getting ridiculous! Someone had the gall to steal the portrait of me and Tulani holding the babies!"

Elunara blinked. "You're shitting me."

"They actually left the frame and glass still hanging there!"

12