For Their Pleasure Pt. 02

Story Info
Mr. Grant explains all and makes his move on Alexis.
3k words
4.65
41.5k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my wig and had to sit down for a moment. What had I just done? I had just given my landlord a blow job, and he thought I was a girl the whole time. But did he really think I was a girl? Of course he did. He couldn't wait to stick his stiffening cock in my made up little mouth. Even though it just happened, I still couldn't believe it did. He was so strong and just took what he wanted.

Udo was a real man, while I was suddenly realizing my potential as something else, some one else. He saw a hot, girly mouth before him that he wanted and just had to invade and use. Oh God, I could even feel his cock grow thicker as he inched further and further inside of me. Inside Alexis.

I looked down at my cock which was getting thicker and thicker as well. I took care of myself in the bathroom, and when I was done, I looked in the bathroom mirror and saw my face. Still in spectacularly applied make up, I saw a girl. I saw Alexis. And I knew I'd be seeing a lot more of her.

I didn't even wait a day before going back to see Henry. I dressed as Alex, but I brought the wooden box with me. I wasn't confident enough to present myself fully as Alexis yet. That fear would be dissolved of my mind soon enough. Just as soon as Henry got his hands on me.

His secretary, whose name I found out was Candy, seemed happy to have me back.

"I'll let Mr. Grant know right away."

I looked at her ass again, but this time with all new eyes. I was less curious now of what was underneath and more curious about how she hid it all under there. Nothing about her revealed her truth, and that was quite a feat, what with yet another tight dress wrapped close to her body and her curves. I'd have to remember to ask her for some pointers.

Henry came out of his office with an even bigger smile than the day before. We shook hands and Candy gave me the sexiest wink as we entered his office. I kept the wooden box in my lap as he eased himself into his chair, already looking like a man triumphant.

"Did Candy take care of you okay?"

"Yeah, she's uh, great."

"She sure is sweet."

He leaned over his desk and looked at the box I held protectively in my hands. His eyes seemed to pour all over me.

"Have any fun with that yet?"

"More than you might realize."

We both gave each other a bit of a flirtatious grin.

"Glad to hear. So does that mean you're interested in joining the team?"

"Yes, well, I'm curious."

"Curious?"

"Well, I'd like to know more."

He seemed satisfied with my answer. I felt satisfied with my choice.

"Trust me when I say you made a wise decision. But from now on I will only refer to you as Alexis. That's how we begin."

I looked down, sheepishly. It really was beginning.

"From now on, I only want to see you as Alexis. In your free time you can, of course, choose to dress as much as the old you or the new as you like. But in front of me, in front of my clients, you're all Alexis. And you'll only ever be Alexis. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. We'll provide you with some clothes to get you started. They may be a bit more risqué than you're used to but hey, it's all part of the job."

"And, the job?"

"We have a very specific clientele. A very specific type of man. Often married. Often, older."

"Older?"

"Is that a problem?"

My mind pulled me back to last night. And to Udo's rough and aged hands touching and caressing my body.

"No. No problem at all."

"Excellent. This service doesn't come cheap so our client's tend to be a bit more, sophisticated."

"Sophisticated?"

"Stinking ass rich is what I mean. You see they seek a very particular thing. A very particular girl. Gorgeous women are a dime a dozen to them. But give them a girl who's not a girl but who looks like a girl, a gorgeous girl even, and then let them do what they want with her? They'll pay through the nose for it."

"Anything they want?"

"Well, within reason. You're to be their companion for the evening and there are certain expectations you will of course adhere to. Anything after that can be discussed monetarily between the both of you."

I again thought of Udo. Not even giving a second thought before choking me on his sperm until I took every drop. How many more cocks would expect the same? If not more? My cock stiffened as I thought of the possibilities.

"So? What do you think?"

"When would I start?"

Henry smiled wide as he'd finally caught his prize. He got up from behind his desk and sat on the edge closest to me. He could practically hear my heart beating.

"I'll have Candy show you a few dresses and other items that you can take with you. Then she'll take you to Amber who will show you some make up tips and other tricks of the trade. Sound good?"

"Yes, Henry. Thank you so much."

"It's Mr. Grant now."

He touched his fingers to the bottom of my chin and then lifted my face so I stared and looked into his deep eyes.

"Do you understand, Alexis?"

"Yes. Mr. Grant."

He grinned as he caressed my face in the thickening quiet. It wasn't the only thing thickening.

Over the next few hours I had my world opened to the art of feminine dress and movement. I was shown everything: how to find my size and then a size even smaller, panties and pantyhose, bras and the gel forms to put some bounce in my bra. Each minute that passed I was slowly shedding Alex away as a part of my life.

Then Candy and Amber showed me some make up tips and tricks that the youtube demonstrators could only dream of. They taught me how to walk and reach that right high voice, not exaggerated, but feminine and flirty. They showed me how to properly tuck and conceal my cock in case I got hard while dressed, which they assured me would happen often, and to the delight of my many suitors.

By the time they were done with me I was made up head to toe. They presented me in a mirror and I could hardly believe it was me. My makeup and wig looked spot on and they had squeezed me into a tight blue cocktail dress and matching blue heels. If I didn't know me, I'd want to fuck me. Candy and Amber agreed.

I left the office with my wooden box and a few dresses and accessories. I was almost to my car when I saw Henry, um, Mr. Grant, waiting and seated on my hood with his arms crossed. He looked so cool in a pair of dark shades and I already felt my first hard on in a dress coming on.

"Mr. Grant?"

"A beautiful lady shouldn't ride home in this."

A slow breeze blew past as he made his way to me and placed his hands on my arms like he had in his office the other day. The only difference was my arms were bare, and with the first real touch of his hands, now as a girl, he gave me goose bumps.

"She should ride home in something beautiful."

He looped his arm around mine and started to lead me away from my car.

"Allow me to give you a ride home, Alexis."

"Yes, uh, thank you, Mr. Grant."

"The pleasure is all mine, my dear."

He led me to a silver-streaked and beaming Jaguar and took my items and placed them in the trunk. He then walked around and opened the door for me and I slid into his leather seats with ease. Mr. Grant, such a gentleman.

He didn't take me home, though. Instead he took me to the fancy mall across town and walked me around on his arm like I was a prize piece. I guess I was in a way. All made up and wearing a dress probably two sizes two small for me, I surely caught the eyes of many leering men. And who knows how many leered even harder after I had passed them. My little blue dress was sticking and clinging so well to my tight and recently shaved down body.

Mr. Grant was the envy of every horny eye in the place, and his constant smirk was proof of it. He didn't say anything as he pulled me along on my high heels and my feminine walk, as my ass stuck out and bounced along to the delight of all. I was doing what he wanted me to perfectly. As we entered a luxurious store, a quick pat and squeeze of my ass confirmed the good work I'd done.

The girl behind the register was super helpful and didn't expect a thing as Mr. Grant let me pick out several more expensive, and certainly sexy, dresses. He was always there beside me, whispering a word of encouragement as he secretly squeezed and manhandled my ass. Every time he did it drove me wild and almost caused my erection to burst through my panties right then and there.

After that we had dinner and we talked more personally. I told him all about my financial situation and problems with my typically absent father. He opened up about the family he lost and how he strived out of the wreckage and built this now booming business.

As dinner was winding down he told me how what I experienced would usually be the typical "date experience" when I was out with his clients. Often the men would delight a girl with an expensive present or a shopping spree, then a romantic dinner, and then, the choice was up to the men. And us girls would follow and please their desires.

Mr. Grant took care of the bill as I finished sipping on a glass of merlot. It soon came to me that maybe now I was to follow Mr. Grant, and please his desire. I guess it'd be the only way to figure out if I was truly fit for the work of a cock slut. Mr. Grant was a suave one, and handsome as all hell. I was definitely letting the merlot get to my head, but I would follow that man anywhere he wanted me to.

He began to rub up my smooth, bare thigh as we stared into each other's eyes and I downed the last of my glass of wine. He could have me anywhere.

He took me to a high-rise apartment building just a few blocks away and his hand didn't leave my leg the whole drive there. Every hard squeeze of my barely concealed flesh sent sparks cascading through my body and made me bite my lip. Every damn squeeze.

On the long elevator ride up he moved close to me and we finally kissed for the first time. He took the lead, as he did with everything else, and pushed me hard against the elevator doors. His tongue was like magic in my mouth and I was amazed by how much my first kiss with a man was turning me on. His hands enveloped me and moved all over my sexy and feminized frame. His touch and deep kiss sent moans rolling out of me and out of my control.

The elevator dinged and we practically fell through the doors as they opened and he hungrily pushed me into his lair. His place was spectacularly and modernly furnished, but I saw little of it as we moved quickly to the bedroom. He kissed me with such passion and easily tossed me on the bed. Then he went over to the curtains and drew them back to reveal the whole city that loomed down below us.

As he stared out the window he said, "Alexis, you just might be my greatest creation yet."

"How would you know until you try me," I said as ever so coyly as I could.

Mr. Grant turned around with a mischievous grin and slowly moved back towards me. He pulled me by my ankles to the edge of the bed and I was now eye level with his crotch. He was hard.

He yanked me to my feet and then spun me around. His hands went to my hips and he leaned in and planted kisses along my neck. I could feel his hardness press against my ass and he had to know I was rock hard as well.

He undid my dress and slowly slid it off of me. There I stood, my new boss at my back and hungry to have all of me. I was now in only my blue heels and black lace bra and thong with an older man practically drooling behind me, and me so vulnerable to his every whim. Just where any sissy slut girl would dream of being. I melted a bit into my new happiness and role in life.

Mr. Grant gandered at my ass, now in nothing more than a lace black thong, and he couldn't help giving my exposed cheek a powerful slap.

It caught me off guard and I went, "Oh!"

"I love when they put you girls in a thong. And matching bra to boot!"

His hands moved to my bra and he cupped my breasts. I only had the breast forms in, but I felt more and more like the hot girl I looked like in the mirror as he continued to touch me like he would a woman.

"You are all woman now, Alexis."

"Thank you, Mr. Grant," as I blushed and stuck my ass out a bit more against his straining cock.

That's when it happened. That's when he wanted all of me. He pushed me back on the bed face first and my thong clenched ass stuck way up in the air. I heard the unbuckle and zipper of his pants and then he was on top of me. I gasped as I felt his weight and his hard cock slide along my ass cheeks and the fabric of the thong.

He massaged up my bare back and made sure I felt good. My soft moans were a good indication of that. He whispered in my ear about how I had gotten him hard that first day we met in the park. That he knew he had to have me.

"Oh, Mr.—"

Before I could finish he had ripped the thong practically in half as he tore it off my round, candy apple ass. He was ready to take a bite.

My raging hard on pressed and rubbed into his bed as I just couldn't wait for it any longer. I gripped his sheets with my newly manicured and nail polished fingers, and looked back at him and we both saw the deep lust in each other's eyes.

"Please fuck me, Mr. Grant."

His cock didn't wait five seconds before beginning to slide into my exposed and cock craved hole. My body shook and my face shot straight up as I felt my first cock inside me.

"You're going to prove you can ride tonight, Alexis."

His hands squeezed hard and held onto the meat of my hips.

"You need to prove you're a girl who can work magic on men."

Magic on men apparently might mean taking it raw up the ass and with no lubrication, as Mr. Grant was practicing on me now. Even though it was my first time with a man, and definitely the first time with a cock working its way up my ass, I couldn't feel anything but the passion. He was raining passion down on me in barrels, and the good and quick slaps on my bare cheeks weren't hurting either.

He pushed further into me and finally found the sweet spot. It was all heaven after that and my constant gasps and moans made sure to let him know that. He was a pro at this. He's had every girl at the office for sure. Maybe twice. Maybe thrice! But I didn't care. I was finally feeling something right inside me, besides the cock that felt oh so right as it pounded further and further and stretched me and made me even more of a woman and a cock whore.

I was so close to cumming. His hard squeezes and spanks made me think he might be as well. I pushed my ass out even more as my cock burrowed deeper into his sheets and I came like I never had before. Like no one had ever made me before.

My back arched up and I felt his hand run along my skin and along my still clasped bra strap which I'm glad he let me keep on, as it helped keep me even more in feminine mode through our hot little fuck session. His hand then went up to my neck and he massaged it deep and hard as I heard the manly grunts of an approaching climax.

"Oh, here it comes, Alexis. Right into that tight little ass of yours."

I could have cum again after hearing that line, but I let him go ahead and have his as he squeezed tighter around my neck and his cock slid in and out of me with the ease of his now lost load.

He collapsed on top of me again and then pulled me into him and we adjusted and began to spoon on the bed. We lied there catching our breaths for some time and I assumed he had fallen asleep. That's when I felt his left hand undo my bra, and then his right hand reached around and began to stroke my already stiffening cock. I could feel his cock stiffening against my ass as well.

"Mr. Grant!"

"Please, Alexis. Call me Henry."

He whispered that into my ear and then gave it a lick.

"Oh...Henry."