For This, I Want to Thank You

Story Info
A letter to my inspiration.
858 words
4.56
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers

It both scares and excites me to feel this way. I awoke one day with a new passion, a longing, a desire. Feelings and emotions I had suppressed have suddenly started to bubble to the surface. My sexual desire now boils within me. My imagination is running wild. I feel like a new woman. For this, I want to thank you!

I awake each day with your image in my mind. The distance between us narrows. I imagine you next to me, touching me in ways only you could touch me. My nipples stiffen just with these thoughts. While I rub my breast and lightly touch my nipples, I imagine that it is your hands upon them. I love how the warmth of your hands penetrates through my skin. How is it your warm touch gives me chills? Your finger tips roll each of my nipples making them ache for more. As I tug at each hard peak, I imagine your mouth sucking and nibbling each one. It is almost as if I can feel the warmth from your breath and the heat from your tongue. Your tongue dances across my nipples sending pleasure racing through my body, driving me wild with desire. For this, I want to thank you!

As I sit at my computer typing this letter, I start to rub my tits. You can not imagine how consumed with lust I am right now. I type with my right hand and run my fingertips across my hard nipples. At one time I told you about sitting on my butterfly vibrator while on my computer, well now I use it almost everyday. When I sit to work on my computer, naturally my mind starts to conjure up all sorts of erotic images. I imagine fucking you in numerous positions and locations. The thoughts of your cock in my mouth or in my wet pussy urge me to keep writing. How is it, I can feel the smooth texture of your cock getting harder in my mouth as I suck on it ever so slowly? The more the vibrator works on my clit, the more I fantasize about you. As my clit is being physically stimulated my mind is being stimulated by thoughts of pure passion. For this, I want to thank you!

As I read your words of encouragement I am grateful, but I am also turned on. With every message that I read, my pussy moistens. I hear your sexy voice reading the messages to me. A stranger reading this might assume I am obsessed, in a weird stalker sort of way. You know this is not true. Rarely can someone pour out their passionate thoughts to someone who has tasted and been tasted by the person who is exposing themselves with their words. I have never felt comfortable exposing myself like this before. For this I want to thank you!

For years I locked away my true sexual feelings, my thoughts and my wants. I have now re discovered the art of "self gratification"; I love to touch myself again. I have rediscovered how good it feels to massage my clit with one hand and finger my hot wet canal with the other hand. You will probably never understand how you have helped me; I may never fully understand myself. I would have never written my first story if I had never met you. How could I be inspired by the way you once licked my pussy so damn good? It was years ago, but I can still almost fell the pleasure from your tongue. For this I want to thank you!

A muse, that's it, I will draw on your energy to inspire me. Your energy will power my vibrators as well as my story lines. Every time I ram one of my vibrators into my cunt, your energy will be thrusting inside of me, filling me with orgasmic shudders. I now have a passion and an outlet for that passion. My days are now filled with pleasure. For this, I want to thank you!

My nights are filled with the most erotic and passionate dreams. I awake to each new day with wet panties. My cunt aches for more. Some would consider this torture, but it feels so wonderful just to have thoughts like this again. I long for more. For this I want to thank you!

I write this letter, not because I want anything from you. You have done more for me already than anyone could ask for. The aroma I am now enjoying as I write this is from my pussy juices being excreted. I just want to reach down and stick my fingers into my cunt and taste my juices; somehow I smell and taste sweeter when I think of you. I pause a moment to lick my fingers. For this, I want to thank you!

I sit here now feeling totally naked and exposed. To my surprise, I am no longer ashamed or embarrassed. My mind is refreshed and I can now continue in my transformation. You inspire me. For this, I WANT TO THANK YOU!

tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers