For Whom the Bell Tolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made a sound of appreciation - pushed her backward - down on the bed - and said in a teasing tone, "Save your energy puta. You're going to need it."

Then he scrabbled around in his pants and brought out the thickest, longest weapon she had ever seen.

It was gross, perhaps eleven inches long and as wide around as her wrist. He shoved it in her face and said, "Suck it."

It stank. She turned her head aside in disgust. But he grabbed her hair and pulled her face into his crotch. She opened her mouth to scream, which was a mistake because that allowed him to cram that huge piece of meat in her mouth to the back of her throat.

Then using her hair for leverage he began bobbing her head back and forth on it.

She started to bite him and he slapped her face hard which at least shot the gross thing out of her mouth.

He said, "Oh the little puta is a fighter. We'll see how much you want to fight after I have given you this!!"

Then in one motion he violently spread her legs and forced that brutal instrument past her pussy lips and deep inside her.

She screamed in pain as it battered its way all the way up to the top. He grunted with sheer sensation as he began the age old motion.

She writhed underneath him as she tried to escape the pounding. But he had her legs at the knees spreading her wide.

Then to her horror she could feel herself begin to produce lubrication. This was rape – not sex – but her body didn't know the difference. And she was beginning to respond to the exquisite sensations of being fucked by a huge cock.

She was proud of the fact that she didn't moan as he took her, or thrust back at him. But she was turned on nonetheless.

He noticed the wet squishing sound and the little Oh-Oh-Ohs she was making as he fucked her. He said with triumph in his voice, "Ah-ha!! The puta likes it."

He pumped into her for what seemed like forever but was probably only fifteen minutes.

Then he came with a roar. To her eternal shame she quivered with a small orgasm as he filled her up. It was just a little clutching by her passage. But he noticed that too.

As he climbed off her he said cheerfully, "That was divertido. I'll be back again and next time I want a little more enthusiasm."

He came back so many times she lost count. She passed out rather than slept. And to her eternal disgust she began to give him the enthusiasm he desired.

It was a combination of the dependency of being his captive – knowing that he held her life in his hands. And the sheer sense of degradation he had reduced her to.

She had always been the person in charge. And now she was a helpless fuck-toy for a totally despicable man.

Her trip into submission had let loose a side of her that she had never even been aware of. She had been wild with him the last few times – not just giving him her body but also her passion.

And for his part, he was now treating her like a lover – not her captor.

She had no way of knowing it but he had actually protected her from his men by claiming her as his own. Her incandescent beauty was impossible to miss. So rather than being kept with the rest of the Cartel's sex slaves she had her own small room. And he had the only key.

Nonetheless, in everything she had gone through she never lost a sense of herself. She had been humiliated and used but her spirit wasn't broken. And her inner core still had the courage to fight back in the only way a woman could in that situation.

She was beginning to get a sense of the routine. She knew that she was being kept in the inner part of a house – perhaps a storeroom. And by listening to the noises outside her room she could tell the difference between day and night.

There was some kind of loud party going on when he visited her next. It was the middle of the night and she hoped that the chaos would provide some cover for what she planned to do.

She had spent the entire day fashioning a makeshift shiv from the toothbrush that they had given her - honing the end of it to a fine point by rubbing it on the stone floor.

The next time he entered the room she was seductive. She lay back with a welcoming smile – eyes apparently stoned with her desire for him. She gently spread her legs and raised her knees to offer herself to him.

He snickered with delight. He knew that he had finally broken this magnificent filly. He made a growl of pure lust and threw himself on her.

By now it was easy to insert that battering ram into her. He slid all of the way to the top and she made a groan of pure sensation. And then the wet slapping sounds began. She was shrieking with pleasure as he drove himself harder and deeper into her.

He was pounding her so hard that she was gripping the mattress with her hands moaning and crying out, "Fuck ME!"

Her legs were spread in an exaggerated "V" and he was lost in the throes of fucking this beautiful woman. Then suddenly he felt a sharp pain in the area of his larynx and his life ended in an instant.

The woman could feel him die inside her in mid stroke. The blood from the vile man's carotid artery gushed over her. It was hot and sticky and it was so copious that it almost blinded her.

She had hidden her little shiv between the mattress and the bedframe waiting for him to work himself to a point where he wasn't thinking.

And then she had struck a killing blow with all of the anger, pain and humiliation of the previous four days behind it.

She had actually practiced the death stroke to get it right. And now he was lying limp between her legs – still rock hard and deep inside her.

She frantically rolled him off her – his exit making a squishy pop – and searched his pants for the key. She felt no remorse whatsoever- only a sense of horror at the smell of the blood and his shitting himself as he died.

She tried to clean her face and hair with the parts of his shirt that were not soaked in blood.

Then she straightened her dress and unlocked the door. She peeked out at the throng of people.

It was dim out there. The music was loud. And most of them were drunk. She was in a short hallway leading out of the building. It was very dark up that hall and she easily slipped down it and out the back door.

She was in the tatters of her beautiful white linen dress with no underwear and bare feet. She knew that she had to escape now - or face unimaginable abuse.

There was a landscaped path that led from the door to an ornate hacienda style gate. She could hear the loud voices of men off to her left.

Those were probably guards. She very silently made her way down the path sensing every noise and movement around her.

The gate was unlocked and she slipped out of the compound. There was a path leading up a steep hill - or maybe mountain – and she took it.

It was silent, with the sounds of the party fading behind her as she made her way up the path.

Then – right in front of her she saw a white commercial van. It was the exact same type of big van that she saw everywhere in Chicago - doing the mundane things in the world that she now longed to rejoin.

The markings said that it did something with satellites. There was nobody in the van and it was unlocked. She was going to hide there and then beg the driver to take her to safety when he returned.

When she opened the back door to slip inside she was confronted by a creature so terrifying that she thought she would pass out. It made a loud threatening noise and she shrieked, scrambled backward and fell against the rock outcropping that the van was parked next to.

The creature approached her – it was a big dog – and stood over her growling like it was going to kill her on the spot.

Then she heard a voice talking to the dog. It relaxed and wandered amiably off – like nothing had even occurred.

The voice belonged to another creature. That apparition was even more fearsome. It was huge and black and it seemed to have odd fur. It was the most menacing sight she had ever seen.

She was shrieking and crying with sheer misery when a voice said gently, "Please – we are not going to hurt you. We are here to help you."

Then the creature stood up and seemed to shed its skin.

What appeared in front of her was the Warrior Archangel Michael himself. He was beautiful beyond reckoning – huge, mighty and yet radiating peace and wellbeing. She wondered if she had died and was entering heaven.

She felt worship at first - more than love. But it was through his subsequent actions that the man bound her to him in unbreakable ties of adoration.

Marigold Wilson was always the beautiful one. Her older sister Maddie was almost as beautiful. But Maddie was the worldly sister, the hot one. And Milly was the baby.

Milly was also strikingly beautiful, much taller than Maddy, almost Marigold's height. But she was lithe and supple with freshness, grace and athletic beauty – Millie was the unattainable girl next door.

Of the three sisters - Maddie was the first born, the natural leader, the smart one. And Millie was the helper, the care giver, the doctor.

They had both married in their 20s and they led happy family lives. Marigold was the free spirit and connoisseur of men.

Men did what Marigold wanted them to do. And she really believed that they had been put on earth strictly for her entertainment and pleasure.

She liked variety and she had never met a man who measured up to her. They all wanted her. But they could not begin to meet Marigold's exacting personal standards for a proper life partner. So none could ever have her.

That's why the tall man standing next to her was so different. He was strong and self-possessed. He was accomplished and modest. He was clearly intelligent but humble.

She had looked into those kind and caring eyes. And for the first time in her life Marigold Wilson fell deeply in love. And she made a pledge to herself that wherever this man went, Marigold would follow.

––––––––-

Jordan sent a guarded look at his two guests. He said, "As you both know, we have much more important things to take care of. So we should go to your room and sort it out right now."

Jordan turned to Marigold and said in a gentle tone, "I am going to have to leave you for a while. You must have somebody you want to contact. I am going to leave my personal phone so you can do that. And I have friends who can get you out of here if need-be. But what I am doing right now is vitally important to everybody's safety so that takes precedence."

He added, "Obviously - you are welcome to go If you have people who can take care of you. But I would not suggest going out unless you are sure of a quick and surreptitious escape. If you really killed El Sordo, there are going to be a lot of people looking for you."

Marigold gazed at him with intensity and said, "I will wait here. I am not ready to leave yet."

Jordan was astounded by her recovery. This was a very strong and intelligent woman who was as tough and resilient as the Special Forces soldiers he had served so proudly with. And that spirit was beginning to show.

All the way to their room Pablo and Pilar tried to tell Jordan about his new friend. She had been the talk of the compound when they had arrived.

One of El Sordo's guys had spotted her in the Grand Hotel Ciudad De Mexico. She was apparently there on a business trip because she was dressed like an executive and sitting by herself.

So it was easy to drug her and drive her back to the hacienda. Nobody on the hotel staff noticed what happened. Since none of them wanted to get on El Sordo' s bad side.

She caused quite a stir among the Cartel's soldatos when they delivered her unconscious. One hombre tried to paw her incredible tits. El Sordo cut the payaso's hand off with a machete. This prize was his – and his alone.

The inhabitants of the hacienda had not seen the mystery woman after that - except for the occasional bathroom break and when they fed her.

But they definitely heard her. The moans, cries and shrieks of passion coming from that room caused many a horny campasino to mimic what was happening in there.

Pablo and Pilar had witnessed one of those incidents. Pablo said, "Man!! It sounded like El Sordo was torturing a coyote. She howled for hours. El Sordo said that Perra Caliente was the hottest fuck he had ever had."

And he grabbed his crotch to illustrate his approval.

Pilar hit him hard on his beefy arm and said, "it was rape you asqueroso idiota!! She wasn't enjoying it. She was enduring it!! Believe me I know."

And she looked at Jordan sympathetically.

Jordan said with some concern, "What happened to El Sordo?"

Pilar said, "She stabbed him with a shiv. She had made it out of a toothbrush. He must have been in the saddle at the time. It killed him so fast we didn't hear a sound. We didn't even discover the body until somebody noticed that the door to her room was open."

Jordan said, "Are they looking for her now?"

Pablo said, "Big-time amigo. And they would set us up for life if we gave her up."

Jordan said with threat in his voice, "Have you ever seen what they do at black sites? There is a particularly nice one in Rumania. They put you in sensory isolation until you beg to be killed. That's your future if you don't forget that you ever saw her,"

Pablo made a conciliatory gesture and said, "Calma Amigo. I wouldn't think of it." But his eyes told Jordan otherwise.

As soon as they got to their room Jordan pulled out his laptop and set up a secure VPN conference link to Golz's desktop. Both Bernie and Kharkov were sitting at the table.

Golz said a little too brusquely, "Sit-rep." He looked stressed.

Pilar said, "We just got back from there. They definitely have the package. I don't know where it is but the vato I was with last night was very talkative. He told me to clear out before the weekend."

Today was Tuesday.

Golz looked even more concerned. Jordan marveled at how Pilar's English lost its Latino accent when she was talking to any other group than the bangers.

Golz said, "Bobby Lee, we have your intercepts and we are doing the translation as fast as we can. But there is a lot to go through. We will get it to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we are sending a team of operators – from JSOC. I want to get them in place now. They will move on the package once we get the location confirmed. They'll contact you when they get in position. It's your operation now."

Jordan said, "Roger that" and ended the transmission.

Pablo said teasingly, "You didn't mention your new friend Amigo."

Jordan looked irritated and said, "She's my problem. I'll get her out of the Country myself."

Then he had a thought...

He said, "In the meantime, I want you two to listen to the intercepts. You know the people who are on them better than anybody else. And maybe you can cut to the chase without listening to everything."

Pilar said, "Leave them here. We can do that. You go take care of our new friend."

Jordan noted the use of "our" rather than "your". He was beginning to really like and respect Pilar.

As he walked back to his room Jordan thought to himself, "Pilar is a very strong and caring woman. I can trust her. But I can't say the same for her mate" and he grabbed his "special" phone.

It was an encrypted sat-phone that he kept clipped to his belt. He rang Golz's private number.

He said, "Bernie, I have the two of them listening to the intercepts. They were gathering HUMINT there last night and they know all of the players. But we might have a problem."

And he went on to explain the presence of the woman named Mary.

Golz let him talk. Then there was a long silence on the other end of the line. Jordan got the impression that Bernie had muted it and was talking to Kharkov.

He finally came back with, "The woman is an extreme complication Bobby Lee. So keep her invisible until this is over. We can't take the chance that she will bring any attention to the op. We can ex-fil her with the rest of you when this is done. But whatever you do don't let her distract you."

Jordan knew that wasn't going to happen. Whoever she was this woman was way out of his league.

But he said, "No problem Bernie. I'll keep you posted." And as he said that he opened the door to his room.

She was sitting where he had left her reading one of the hotel magazines. Her lovely long legs were drawn up under her and her beautiful face was disturbed.

She looked up as Jordan entered and said, "I don't want to get in your way if you have business to conduct."

She had been puzzled to find that Jordan was mixed up in an enterprise involving such a disreputable pair of people. She could see that Pilar was a decent person underneath her barrio tattoos. Pablo - on the other hand - gave her the creeps.

Jordan looked at her with real interest. She was rapidly evolving from the feral creature that he had met on that hillside. He could sense the steadfast spirit that resided inside that incredible body. And he marveled at the power that now lurked behind those amber eyes.

Astonishingly, he felt a stirring when he saw her. It would be hard to call it love. But it was a sensation that a nowhere man like Jordan shouldn't logically have and couldn't really recognize. He actually felt a moment of emotional attachment to another human being.

He said, "Did you get ahold of somebody?"

That question played directly into what he had been talking to Golz about. But he also wanted to deflect the subliminal undercurrent of sexual attraction that he felt.

She said, "I could have but I wanted to talk to you first."

Jordan didn't like that statement. He was mixed-up enough by the unfamiliar feelings that he was having. And of course there was the small matter of the nuclear annihilation that he was about to face.

So, the fact that this woman wanted to sit down and talk about things pissed him off. It just seemed so irritatingly female.

He sat down huffily in the other chair and said, "I am in Mexico City on very serious business that I can't discuss with you. And I know that you don't know me very well. But you are going to have to trust me when I tell you - If there is any way you can get out of here you are going to have to take it NOW!!"

She looked amused and said, "What could be so important to generate such a melodramatic response?"

He thought, "WOMEN!!"

But he said, "I can't tell you that. But suffice it to say that - for a reason that I can't really understand I have developed an overwhelming desire to keep you safe. I have never felt this way about another person, let alone a woman. But it is very important to me that you are out of harm's way and right now you are in grave danger."

Jordan planned to stay in Mexico City until the bitter end. It just seemed to be the right and honorable thing to do. But it was also imperative to get this woman out of the blast zone.

Jordan's reaction was indeed good news to Marigold. Her huge amber cat eyes bored into him with flaming intensity. She said idly, "Why would you care what happens to me?"

He said, "Because I have never met a woman like you. You are a goddess and yet you are a tough and strong minded person. You've been through hell. And yet you are sitting here one day later as serene as Cleopatra on her barge."

He grimaced and added, "My mission is vitally important to the well-being of 22 million souls but I can't stop thinking about you. It is very disconcerting and confusing and I don't like how I feel."

She smiled mysteriously. That was exactly what she was waiting to hear. For a woman as sexually experienced as Marigold, the term – "love at first sight" - just seemed so dreadfully absurdly, pathetically corny.

But she had already come to the conclusion that she loved this man. And that she planned to make him a part of her life from now on.