For Whom The Bell Tolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using that time, Kristen shed her skin of clothing and threw it to the floor. Her boots, shirt and skirt in a neat pile. I took her by the hand and led her into my bedroom. The naked starlet let out an excited squeal and hopped on my bed. Spinning around on her knees, she looked at the mini white board I had. "Ride The Walrus?" She read aloud as I shed my clothes as well. I looked at the white board and smiled at my idiocy.

"Never mind about that. How do you want this Kristen?" I said, gripping my pole in my right hand. Kristen looked over at me and smiled. Lying down on her back, Kristen opened her legs and beckoned me towards her with her crooked right index finger.

"Come and get me big boy!"

I knelt on the bed and gripped Kristen by her petite waist. I aimed my cock with my free left hand and pressed into her warm, tight cunt. Both of us gasped at the same time. Me, due to her insane tightness and I'm not sure why she gasped, but I'm glad she did. Obviously means I did something right. Her legs smoothly fell to the floor and wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer into her. Still kneeling, I placed both my hands on her hips and started to fuck her.

Kristen's eyes were half open in lust, as she started to roll her hips towards my member. I put my right hand up on her magnificent chest and lightly squeezed her left breast making her moan aloud. My left hand was pressing on my bed sheets as a base for my thrusting. I started to pull my member out and slam it back in at a rough pace, withdrawing about three quarters and burying half of the member back in. Kristen's back started to arch as she tried to fit more of my cock deep inside her. Swapping my hands around, my right propping me up, while my left attacked her free right tit. I looked down at the starlet getting fucked by me and couldn't help but smile as I continued to fuck her.

I wanted to change positions, so I unhooked her legs, keeping them in the same shape, I lightly rolled her over and managed to keep myself buried in her. Pressing myself over her, in essentially a reverse missionary position, I could hear Kristen gasp at each thrust I took. Close to cumming already? I kind of hoped so as I carried on fucking her at the same brutal pace. A wicked grin then flashed over my face. I took hold of her hips and pulled them up so we were in a doggy style position. Looking over the starlet's kneeling frame, I leant forward, brushing some loose jets of her hair away. I whispered into her ear. "Tell me what you are."

My member was slick to the touch with Kristen's juices as she laughed lightly and looked over her right shoulder at me. "What?"

"You want this?" I asked, motioning to my cock. "Tell me what you are."

Kristen laughed lightly and looked at me in the eyes. Putting on the sluttiest face she could muster Kristen spoke softly yet powerfully. "I'm a whore."

Nodding my head, I took my member in one hand, aimed at her cunt, and then slammed my member all the way into her cunt. Kristen screamed at the sudden invasion and threw her head back. Her golden hair sailing towards me, looking to take my eyes out. I held onto Kristen's hips and started to repeat the motion of removing all of my member before slamming it all the way in. Kristen's screams slowly dropped down to loud piercing yelps. I continued the actions, letting her yelps drop down to grunts as her cunt got used to the invasion by my member.

Keeping my right hand on Kristen's hips, I moved my left hand around her smooth and now slightly sweating body. My hand lightly cupped Kristen's face, while she licked away at the digits closest to her face. Putting my index and middle finger together, I let Kristen suck away at the two appendages as my thrusts started to quicken. Instead of burying my entire length inside her, I had stuff in half of my cock and that was repeatedly invading her pussy.

While my nuts slapped away at her skin, wiping the sweat away from my fore-head. I watched as Kristen's hands balled up in fists, ready to cum, Kristen made no noise as she started to push back against me. Her pushes meeting my thrusts, she was trying to help herself get off, but she needed next to no aid as my thrusts were more than enough.

Kristen's head shot backwards and she started to cum over my pole. Shaking and quivering, Kristen started to pummel the mattress, riding out her orgasm. Panting for air, Kristen let my fingers fall from her mouth as her juices flowed over my dick.

Fighting her way through an orgasm, Kristen gasped and moaned. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled and wiped the sweat away. "Fuck, you can really deliver with that thing!"

I smiled modestly and looked at her with a wicked grin. Pouncing forward I gripped Kristen's arms and pulled her up off of the bed. She was now matching my kneeling, but I had other plans. I took my slick member and slammed it straight into Kristen's tight ass. The blonde yelped in both pain and surprise as I started to fuck her ass. Kristen moaned at the invasion and surprisingly wasn't pissed off at me for giving it to her in the ass without her consent.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck it good!" Kristen screamed as I started to pound away at her tight asshole. I wrapped my arms around Kristen's waist and held her closely. Our sweaty bodies pressing against each others as I fucked her ass. My hands cupped Kristen's tits again as she moaned aloud. Leaning in, I leant over her shoulder and kissed her on the lips. Our lips crashing again as my cock fucked her butt hole.

Kristen wrapped an arm around my head and kept me close to her as I fucked her. Our tongues bumped into each other again, our mouths making obscene noises as they slapped against each other. Our lips were clumsily bumping into each others as my balls started to bubble with cum.

"Kristen...I'm going to cum soon. Do you want it in your ass?" I asked, our foreheads resting against each others.

"Yeah, cum in my slutty ass!" She said with a grin. I smiled back and leant back on my knees, putting my left hand on her waist with my right hand on her shoulder. I ploughed back into her ass, making Kristen yelp. Not going for a technique or a style I just ploughed in and out at lightning speed. Kristen moaned and moaned, her hands alternating between her pussy and her tits. Finally, I felt my nuts give in, my seed exploded out of my balls and deep into Kristen's ass. I let out a defeated roar and fell backwards, lying on the bed.

Kristen turned around and jumped onto my waist. Leaning down, Kristen took my head in her hands and kissed me again when I felt the warm seed I had just shot fall onto my lap. She looked over her shoulder and smiled sweetly. "I'm such a slut aren't I?"

Nodding, I was defeated. Kristen spun herself around on my waist, hopped off and took my pole back into her mouth. Grabbing what little pre-cum she could manage, Kristen happily gave me ATM as she cleaned up my cock.

"Now I want to be on top!" She exclaimed happily. Gripping my pole, Kristen squatted over my waist and slowly lowered herself, aiming my dick into her cunt Kristen gasped when it pushed its way in. Lowering herself until only a couple of inches remained, Kristen grunted, her eyes shut tightly.

Opening them slowly, Kristen looked at me with a silent smile and leant forward. Her arms resting on the bed, keeping her upright. Kristen then kissed me lightly, savouring her taste, I kissed her right back. My hands running up and down her soft arms, getting the feeling of her skin stored away safely.

On her knees, Kristen started to rock backwards and forwards, her left hand moving up from the bed and onto my chest. Keeping herself upright, Kristen moaned aloud again as she accepted all of my member. Pushing herself backwards so she was kneeling upright, Kristen placed her hands on my knee caps to fully expose herself. Looking down at me, like the Goddess of Snoo-Snoo, Kristen eased both our pain and started to slowly bounce up and down. Her pussy's lips wrapped tightly around my pole. Hugging it tightly, Kristen moaned silently as she got used to the entire length.

Pushing myself up onto my elbows, I managed to get a good look of Kristen smoothly accepting all of my cock. It was a nice sight to see, her lips moving up and down my pole. One moment it was there and another gone. The feeling was bliss, and Kristen was obviously enjoying it as well. Her eyes were shut tight and she was biting down on her bottom lip. Trying not to moan aloud and give away the game.

"Oh fuck me...Fuck you're so tight Kristen..." I gasped aloud, as she continued her slow ride up and down my cock. She didn't reply. A smile and bit lip was all I received but with Kristen's face it more than made up for it. Smoothly bobbing up and down, Kristen took more and more of my cock but not fully riding me.

"I'm going to change position." She suddenly announced, keeping my pole buried inside her. Kristen then swung around on my dick so her ass was facing me, and she was facing the wall coated in my stuffed animal collection. They were various gifts from friends as I was training to be a animal doctor. "Cute animals." Kristen said with a slight laugh.

I just shook my head lightly. Keeping my mouth shut, would only mean Kristen would have to keep riding me. Surely enough she did. Leaning forward slightly Kristen kept her hands on my knee caps and started to rise and fall on my staff. Keeping the slow rate going drove me mad, I took hold of Kristen's ass and lightly tugged her downwards so all of my cock was buried inside her. I took hold of my cock while Kristen was off of it and let it fall away loosely. Running my member's length up and down her slit, it made Kristen shiver and want more.

She then buried herself deep on my pole and started to push herself up off of my dick. Having enough of teasing me, herself she started to ride up and down at a faster pace. Kristen threw her head back, her hair falling down loosely past her shoulder blades. Kristen's seductive lip biting had taken a back seat to her loud moaning. Kristen started to bounce at a faster speed again, her hands gripped my knees tightly as Kristen seemed to try and break a world record of riding.

My hands moved up to Kristen's hips and I aided her in riding my dick. Her gasping was music to my ears as she bounced wildly on my pole. Giving up on maintaining a grip on her hips, I slid three of my fingers into her tight asshole. Fingering the tight hole intently, I smiled as Kristen's moaning temporarily turned into a gasp of surprise. Once the surprise wore off, Kristen started to ride faster and faster.

Kristen's head was then thrown back, and remained there as she came over my cock. Moaning loudly, I felt her juices flood over my pole, while she was stunned, I flipped her over and let her land in a doggy style position. Kristen was still too weak to deliver the full position and was slumped down, her arms lying out wards as I held onto her hips. Thrusting in and out of Kristen, I could see her giving way and she let out another moan and suffered a tiny orgasm. With that, Kristen gave up and fell down, her legs spread eagle still giving me perfect access to her cunt.

Fucking Kristen at a savage rate I could feel my cum start to bubble in my balls again. I shook my head and swore. "Fuck. Kristen I'm going to cum again. Where do you want it?"

Kristen lifted her head up lightly and grunted her answer. "My pussy. Give me a cream pie..." What the lady wants, she gets. I said to myself, fucking her at the continual rate was only making me feel worse and worse. My nuts started to churn and I felt the cum ready to shoot out. Pulling out of her cunt, I shot my load over her pussy's lips. Kristen let out a moan as she felt the cum splatter against her lips. Both of us were sweating, I leant down and scooped up Kristen in my arms. Pulling her towards me softly, I tugged out the duvet and tucked us up safely in my bed.

Her head fell to my chest where she looked at my stuffed animal wall again.

"Do they have names?" Kristen asked, her eyes half shut with exhaustion.

"Well, two of them do. The lobster is 'Citizen Snips' and the Elephant is 'Benny The Bastard' and he's a mass murderer. He's an elephant who never forgets...To kill!" Kristen giggled lightly and wrapped her arms around my neck, she tugged me in closer. I wrapped my arms around Kristen's tiny frame and held her tightly, when we both happily fell into a deep sleep.

To Be Continued?

12