For You Ch. 01

Story Info
No intercourse - just sex in this one.
4.1k words
4.25
19.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuReal
RuReal
2 Followers

Chapter 1: Bringing Out The Sub

I would like to thank my wife for helping me write this and other stories. I have to experiment on someone to make sure everything is as accurate as possible and she is great at that. I hope you all find this story a lot better than the other one I posted before. Thanks again Oggbashan, impressive, and Quite_Cool it took me a long time to make the changes but it was worth it.

*

Neil walks into the room and their eyes meet. The Couple can feel each other without touching, and they instinctively know what the other wants and needs. Neil Drops his bag and meets Grace with a passionate embrace and a deep lingering kiss bodies pressed together showing want and desire. His hands reach out and capture her slender wrists forcing her hands behind her back as he uses his tongue to invade her mouth taking what he wants. He uses his grip on his lover's hands forcing Grace to turn away from him breaking the passionate kiss and bringing a lusty sound from deep in her throat. From behind he begins kissing and lightly biting her neck all the while keeping her wrists pinned behind her back. Grace's body trembles as he gracefully kisses down her neck slowly until reaching her collarbone. Neil runs his tongue gently along the plane of bone that makes up her collar then bites down hard forcing a harsh sigh to escape her mouth he leaves his mark clearly visible.

Cold hard metal encircle first one wrist then the other. Strong hands glide up Graces sides and cup her breasts firmly through the thin red material that makes up her blouse. She tries to move her hands but the cruel reality of being handcuffed forces itself into her aroused mind. Opening her mouth she tries to speak, but a finger from one hand casually invades the red painted lips and Neil's teeth move up to latch onto an earlobe. His determined husky voice whispers into her ear "I have been waiting for this I will take what I want this time like I told you I would. You are mine to do with as I feel to be my slave, my bitch, and my slut" The finger leaves her lips and his hands travel back down her voluptuous body cupping her shapely ass. Neil raises the black mini skirt with one hand reaching around front with the other to clutch Grace's heated sex in his hand emphasizing his point. A low animal like growl escapes her lips as lust hits and she rocks her ass back towards him.

Violently Neil pulls away and wrenches her around peering intently into the sparkling blue eyes that meets his gaze. He grabs the front of the blouse and rips it open forcefully some of the buttons give way and bounce crazily across the floor, all the while he maintains his hungry gaze letting her see the fire reflected in his rich brown eyes. The connection is broken when his stare takes in her freed treasures. His left hand reaches out and gently starts pinching one of the aroused nipples. Neil's right hand roams down Grace's body over her stomach stopping at the black skirt that is barley covering her ass. The button is undone slowly with stark contrast to his earlier roughness. Anticipation is clearly visible on his face as he lets the skirt drop to the floor around her ankles. He runs the palm of his hand over her mound feeling her dampness. Making long lazy strokes with his index finger from the top of her clit down just barley parting her lips. As he continues to stroke from top to bottom her body tries to move towards his finger in an attempt to increase the pressure. Neil is not allowing any deviation from his pace or level of contact.

Neil suddenly breaks off his teasing play and kneels in front of the young aroused woman. His hands snake up and down her thighs parting Grace's legs and making her sway as she tries to keep her balance without the aid of her arms. As she is still trying to steady herself his warm wet tongue gently licks her slit from back to front like a cat licking at cream with the end of his path stopping at her excited clit. He stops licking and looks up at her pausing until she meets his gaze. While maintaining eye contact he slowly starts circling her clit with the tip of his tongue. His left hand takes firm hold of her ass fingers digging in harshly. Neil's right index finger starts slowly circling Grace's opening keep rhythm with the tongue going around her clit. Rapidly two fingers are plunged into her hungry wet slit she cannot stifle the loud gasp that escapes her lips. Neil's mouth locks around engorged her clit sucking hard twirling his tongue across the top and the pace of his fingers moving in and out of her slit starts to increase. He adds another finger to her dripping pussy and suddenly bites down firmly on her clit. She lets out a small scream and tosses her head back closing her eyes. Grace is on the verge of an orgasm when he suddenly stops. She opens her eyes to see him standing in front of her smiling. Slowly he runs his moist fingers across her lips coating them in her dampness. Her velvety tongue parts her succulent lips and licks his fingers as he presents them to her.

Neil stares intently at his pray one of his hands reaches out caressing the side of her face softly cradling her chin in his hand. The other hand reaches out and runs through Grace's shining dark locks all the while with a lusty smirk on his face. Slowly and carefully he twister her hair around his hand and takes a firm grip. Using her hair as a handle she is forced down to her knees in front of him he keeps her head tilted back so she cannot break eye contact. Neil reaches down and undoes his slacks letting them fall down his legs freeing his hard cock from the confining space. He pulls her head towards his manhood. "Suck it slave" Emanates from his lips as her mouth is brought to the tip of his cock. She dutifully parts her lips as he thrusts his prick towards her. Exhilaration and fear grip her at the same time his cock enters her mouth. Grace realizes that due to her hands being secured behind her back she is unable control how deep he goes. She is forced to rely on his self-control to not push himself too deep or hold her down on his member too long. He starts working her head up and down his cock pausing occasionally to let Grace run her tongue around the head and shaft. She is worked up and down on his straining member and she can tell that he enjoys the feel of her mouth and tongue as he moans in pleasure. She notices that he is slowly working her deeper and forcing more of himself into her mouth. His breathing starts to accelerate, and with one last thrust he spills his seed inside of her mouth. Neil's hands pull her head down firmly on his erupting cock forcing her to swallow all he has to offer.

Pulling Grace's warm damp mouth off his slick prick one handed while Neil's other hand reaches down to firmly grasp her delicate neck keeping her in tight control. With her neck secured he realises her hair and reaches down to the bag dropped earlier. Pulling a leather collar with metal studs out of a pocket he fastens it securely around her neck. A matching leather leash is produced from the same pocket and attached to the collar. Casually he finishes removing his slacks and tosses them across the room. Using his hold on her neck she is forced down until the left side of her face, shoulders, and chest are pressed into the rough carpet he then releases his grip. She watches him circle slowly like a mouse sensing the cat about to pounce holding deathly still. Neil circles her right side with Grace's eyes follow him. Leash gripped firmly in his hand he makes his way down her right side until he leaves her field of vision. She hears him stop to the left of her barely hearing his breathing. Seconds seem to pass like minutes. She runs her tongue over her lips then opens her mouth prepared to speak when a stinging slap is delivered across her pale ass cheeks that changes what ever words she was going to say into a surprised squeal. A hand reaches out to smooth the area that received the harsh attention. The caressing hand leaves her stinging backside and she is rewarded with another slap lower on her now slightly tingling cheeks. There is no time taken between strokes and the stinging sensation brings tears to her eyes. She counts ten strokes made by the end of the stiff leather leash. There is a pause and a delicious explosion of sudden surprising pain blossoms from her clit as the leash snakes between spread legs and sharply kisses her swollen clit. Her back arches and the surprising pain/pleasure forces a surprised scream from her lips.

Grace's body quakes and her breathing is erratic, slowly he enters her vision with a devilish smile adorning his face. He kneels beside her and gently kisses the tears away from her face. Neil reaches out a hand to cares her velvety soft ass rubbing away the pain then moving down further to make its way between her thighs gently petting her swollen pussy lips. He moves his hand away and a bottle of lubricant is taken from the bag. A small dab is applied to her opening with a finger rubbing gently making her whole body responds with lust. His finger penetrates her quickly then withdraws to apply lube to her clit. As she is paying attention to his hand working on her fevered mound she is startled by a sudden rush of coldness as he squeezes a large quantity of lube out of the bottle onto her puckered rosebud. He is manipulating her clit with the fingers from one hand. At the same time a finger from his other appendage gently rubs up and down her ass crack spreading the lubricant and making fleeting contact with the little pink pulsating rosebud. Neil stops focusing on her wet pussy instead using his hand to spread her cheeks so his finger can zero in on her puckered hole first lightly tickling then applying firm direct pressure. Graces hips start making a wild erratic circuit her body is trying to both run away from and invite the finger to play. No matter how hard she tries there seems to be no escape, nor capture of the elusive yet ever persistent digit.

Grace's breathing is harshly loud in the relative silence surrounding them as his finger continually tortures her charged body building her ardour, but not fulfilling her desire. The invading finger leaves off its play and once again he reaches into his bag of tricks this time produces two different vibrators. A loud buzzing sound fills the air as he turns on the first vibrator the sound is further deepened when he switches on the other toy. Neil manoeuvres the vibrating butt plug into a position that touches the puckered ring of her ass teasing her again. He then insistently and firmly works the plug deep into her waiting ass bringing a loud squeak to her lips as it passes the widest point and seats itself. Neil reaches between her legs and starts stroking her leaking slit playing with moisture that slowly oozes out of her. Two fingers enter Grace's velvety warmth pumping slowly in and out. She finds the sensation now very different with her ass now filled with the rapidly vibrating plug. The vibrating egg is applied firmly to her clit all the while the fingers keep up their pace causing her whole body to shake in pleasure and lust. Neil's fingers are removed from her clinging hole and the vibrator is removed from her clit. He pours a large amount of lubricant onto his hand making sure his fingers are well coated. Neil then reapplies the vibrator to her clit and works three fingers in and out of her gripping hole. A fourth finger is added to her tight slit her mind starts to spin as she realizes what he has in mind for her. He carefully starts working his hand inside of her pulling out slightly then pushing slightly in deeper. He continues this pace until he reaches the widest area of his hand. Neil pushes and there is almost an audible pop as his hand disappears inside of her. He moves his fist deep inside of Grace pulling out until he reaches the wider portion of his hand then pushing back in. Her body is rocked by feel of his hand moving inside of her and the sensation of being totally full. Her clit is almost pulsating in time with the vibrator.

Grace's skin becomes a deep shade of red and a warm rush fills her body. She starts trembling violently Neil jerks his hand free of her slit causing her body to explode in a mind-blowing orgasm. Her legs loose the ability to keep her balanced on her knees and she collapses on the floor the small bullet like vibrator still caught tightly against her sensitive clit. The vibrator trapped beneath her tears a scream from her lips as she cums again hips gyrating and thrusting into the rough carpet. Neil's sharp tug on the leash brings her into focus as he forces her to roll over so that he can remove the devilish device.

Her stomach continues to churn as he reaches down and loosely hobbles her legs. Neil then forces Grace's upper body down onto the rough carpet sensitive nipples are dragged harshly against the rough surface. A belt is attached to her waist and a metal cable is run first from one of the ankle restraints through a loop on the belt. The process is then repeated for the other ankle. Pushing down firmly on the small of her back he undoes the handcuffs replacing them with separate leather bindings that he connects to the individual cables. After finishing with the bondage, she is allowed to raise the upper half of her body from the floor so she is balanced on her hands and knees. The way she has been secured forces each arm to move with its opposite leg. The method of bondage used makes it impossible for Grace to stand with the limited slack that has been given. Being on all fours has her full breasts hanging low and the small end of the butt plug is clearly visible from behind wiggling obscenely every time she moves.

Neil appears in front of her, his slacks once again in place the end of the leash in one hand and a bag in the other. He leads her towards the family room forcing Grace to crawl behind him like an obedient dog. On entering the room he sits on the couch and forces her to kneel at his feet. She watches him turn on the television, and he proceeds to ignore her as he watches the local news instead of her voluptuous nude form. Her desire starts fading due to the lack of attention she is receiving.

The DVD player is turned on and a familiar moan comes out of the speakers. She looks up at the TV to see the image of herself. Grace watches her own pussy being expertly manipulated on the screen. Her clit is being rubbed, and a vibrator inserted into her grasping hole all captured in DVD. The camera picks up the gleaming juices on her pussy lips as the vibrator is moved rapidly in and out and the smacking sound being made is clearly audible. Her lust returns as she watches herself on the screen. His fingers dance along her clit playing her body like a fine instrument. She watches a flush take over the body on the screen. Her pelvis thrusting into the air, stomach muscles contracting, clit pulsing, and inarticulate noises escape her lips. The vibrator is pulled from her hole and a jet of fluid erupts from the woman's pussy spraying towards the camera then slowing down to a trickle. She has never seen herself like that before and she finds the image extremely erotic. She never realized that she had been video taped when they were having sex.

Looking down at her Neil smiles and says. "I have watched that DVD a few times and I have to say that it excites me every time I see it." Grace turns to look at his face then slowly lowers her eyes and takes in the bulge in his slacks. She attempts to run her hands up his leg to free his straining cock from its confines, but her bonds restrict movement and prevent her hands from getting even past his knee. Smiling at her dilemma he reaches down and disconnects the cables from her wrist restraints. He attaches both of her wrists together using a small lock from his bag to secure the connection. With more freedom than before she works her way up his leg with her hands to the button on his slacks. Awkwardly she manages to undo the button. With a tremendous amount of effort she manages to get the zipper down thankfully it is not a new pair of slacks or the zipper might have been even more difficult. With the zipper down his cock springs out almost into her waiting hands. She gazes up at Neil and with no urging take his straining manhood into her mouth.

The velvety slippery warmth of Grace's mouth works its way up and down his hard member forcing Neil's breath to come in strangled gasps. She uses her hands to stabilize herself and control how much of his hardness progresses into and out of her mouth. After some time bobbing up and down on his cock, she pulls him all of the way out of her mouth and start lightly nibbling and running her tongue around the head. A moan is forced from his lips as she engulfs just the head of his cock and proceeds to suck it in and out of her mouth. Neil's body shudders and thrashes violently, his hand thrusts out to tightly grip her hair pulling her off his cock causing a long stream of pre-cum to momentarily connect her lips to his member. The string of cum hangs glistening in the lights then snaps falling onto his cream coloured slacks. "STOP" She hears him moan huskily. "God that felt good but no I am not ready to cum yet!" With that he pushes her back on her heels and forces her hands away from his member.

Grace is forced to stand her movements are limited, but with her wrists disconnected from the cables she can make it to an awkward standing position. Neil stands and steps out of his slacks then moves behind his captive. She is forced over into a bent position over an arm of the couch. He pulls the butt plug from her tightly clasping ass this followed with a playful slap across her still reddened cheeks. She is pulled into a standing position. Neil picks up the bag and with a firm hold on the leash she is lead towards the bedroom. Grace seems to find it extremely difficult to walking while hobbled, but the couple finally makes it safely to the bedroom without any major incidents.

A canopied bed dominates the room sitting dead center with cushions strewn about its burgundy satin adorned mattress. Grace is lead to the side of the bed were the curtains are already parted and tied to the posts. Neil piles up some cushions and places a towel over the improvised mini mountain. She is forced to perch precariously on the constructed pile. Her legs hanging over the side of the bed feet not able to reach the carpet covered hardwood below. He reaches out and helps her lay back the cushions positioning it forces Grace's hips jut out lewdly in the air. She is un-hobbled but the restraints are not removed from her ankles. The cables are removed from the loops in the belt, but still attached to the ankle restraints. Stringing first one cable then the other to the upper crossbar of the canopy Neil forces her legs to widely part prominently displaying her mound. She looks up from her uncomfortable position to see a camera pointed at her. He starts snapping pictures of his bound slave as her face starts turning red with embarrassment.

Neil places a satin blindfold over her eyes then steps away to take more pictures. Grace head turns to instinctively follow him by the sounds being made as he moves around the room snapping pictures of her voluptuous nude and bound body. He leaves and returns to the room multiple times on the first trip he deposits a chair at the foot of the bed. After a few more trips out of the room and back he finally settles into the chair. Neil reaches out and gently starts stroking her pubic hair stopping his caress the silence is broken by sharp snipping noises as uses a pair of scissors to trim her pubic hair. He puts the scissors down and produces a funny looking electric razor and turns it on. Her head starts moving from left to right as she tries to figure out what he is doing by just listening to him. Neil lightly glides the shaver over her mound and pubis leaving only clean hair free skin behind. He slowly manipulates the razor over Grace's mons, and a finger enters and manipulates her so that every piece of hair can be neatly removed. He whisks a brush briskly over her freshly shaved womanhood removing all of the clipped hair. He periodically uses the razor to touch up spots then proceeds to brush her clean again making sure no hair remains. Neil applies a warm slightly damp cloth gently to her beautifully revealed mound and gently wipes her down. Her dampness is now clearly visible caused by all of the attention she has been receiving her neither lips are a rich dark red and slightly parted. The damp cloth is removed and he starts taking more pictures of his now cleanly shaved captive. The shaving equipment is packed up and he sharply pulls the towel from under her then leaves the room. Graces body shivers with the draft over her bare womanhood as he returns to the room.

RuReal
RuReal
2 Followers
12