For You, With Love

Story Info
She gives lover the gift of his fantasy.
1.7k words
4.17
39.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catecolbert
catecolbert
10 Followers

In a darkened room, softly lit with flickering candles, you are lying on the bed undressed as I've directed. I have a surprise for you. Hoping the wait heightens your curiosity and anticipation, I have left you alone with your thoughts.

A door off to the side opens, and you see a woman. She is medium tall, with long red curly hair falling almost to her breasts. Her eyes are a deep green and you can see shyness and uncertainty in them in the short moment she makes eye contact with you before looking timidly away.

She is holding a silky cream-colored piece of fabric up to her body, crossed arms securing it at breast level, hiding herself from you, but the fabric cannot hide the curve of her hips. Her skin is pale, flawless, like cream. Although she is the picture of demure innocence, everything about her speaks of sex.

Then you notice that I'm behind her. I'm wearing a very sheer white gown, so sheer you can see every curve and the darkness of my hard nipples. My hands are on her waist, coaxing her into the room. She is hesitant, but I am able to maneuver her to the bed, where she stands before you within your reach.

You look at me, and I can see desire in your eyes, but also a question. I reach for your hand and place it on the outside of her thigh, letting you know it's okay to touch. As you slide your hand along her soft skin, up her thigh, across her rounded hip to the indention of her waist, and then down the back to cup her buttock, I reach around from behind her and gently tug at the fabric she is using to cover herself. She is the perfect height for my breasts to rest in the small of her back as I pull the fabric from her grasp, leaving her fully exposed before you.

She is the embodiment of curves, full-breasted with large but pale nipples. The patch of hair below is a red triangle, seemingly pointing to the treasure hidden by her tightly-closed legs. Instinctively, she covers her breasts with her hands, but I reach around from behind, sliding my hands from her elbows to her wrists, then gently pull her arms down to her sides. She is embarrassed, and yet I know that underneath her embarrassment is a smoldering sexuality waiting to be unleashed.

Still from behind, I place my hands on her stomach and caress upwards until I am holding a breast in each hand. They are warm and firm. As I knead them gently, her head falls back and a soft, barely audible sigh escapes her lips. This is a touch she has feared, yet craved. Sliding my hands back down to her stomach, I peer around her to see you.

You are still lying on your back, watching with hunger, stroking yourself. Your eyes are on the Y that cradles her womanhood, and I know that you long to see it. I slide my hand down the back of her right thigh, indicating that she should bend her leg at the knee and place her dainty foot on the edge of the bed.

Now, like a blossoming flower, she is open to you. You can see the soft, pink lips, slightly moist. She is shaven here, delicate, feminine. You reach out a hand to touch, but this time, I shake my head no. Again, there is a question in your eyes, but you abide by my wishes, even though you ache to touch her.

I move to her left side and kneel, stroking the thick patch of hair that leads to the part of her that I know is now pounding and throbbing. With my left hand I rub her clit, then put a finger on each side and pull up, so that you can see how swollen she is.

With my right hand, I reach from behind, and slide a finger into her silky cunt. God, she is wet. I withdraw my finger and spread her juices on her clit and lips, then thrust my finger in again. This time I rub my juice-covered finger around the lips of my mouth and suck the sex from my finger.

You are so intent on watching and so hungry with raw desire to touch and fuck, that you don't notice the other woman who slips into the room from another door until you feel the weight of her body as she sits on the foot of the bed. She is darker, with long coffee-colored hair and eyes so brown they are almost black.

Like me, she is wearing a short, white, see-through gown. She turns to lie on the bed between your legs, stomach down, and slides her hands under your ass. She looks deeply into your eyes, her gaze unwavering as she extends her glistening wet tongue and licks you slowly from your balls to the head of your cock. A shiver runs through you, for this is the first touch you've received other than that of my hand placing yours on the redhead's thigh.

With her hands still pinned under you, she takes the head in, surrounding you with the hot wetness of her mouth and the enticing flicker of her tongue as she draws you deeper, eyes still locked with yours. There is raw hunger in her eyes. She needs you to fill her mouth with your cock. She strokes you with her hot tongue and lips, fucking you with her mouth. You look at me to find me licking the redhead. My tongue traces the outline of her pussy, then slips between her lips and glides up to her clit. I flick my tongue across her clit and suck on it gently. Then flick, flick again . . . fast on her clit before sliding lower and plunging my tongue into her hole. She moans. Her clit is engorged with desire and she is dripping wet, a combination of my saliva and her pussy juice.

I can tell you want her, that you want to taste her, too, so I tease you a bit by rising up and kissing you. You can taste her on my mouth, but it is, after all, only a taste. You want her pussy.

Leaning back, I guide her into place. She straddles you and lowers her swollen pussy down to your mouth. Inhaling deeply, you take in her musky scent. It is intoxicating. You lick her as she holds the headboard. She moans in pleasure and rocks her hips. Your hands squeeze her ass as you fuck her with your tongue, and she rides your face. I step back a moment to enjoy the sight of you in pure hedonistic heaven. You are immersed in sex. The sensations, the sight, the smell of it. But I want to give you even more. Joining the dark-haired girl between your legs, I lick your balls as she sucks you.

You gasp sharply in pleasure, as it was an unexpected touch. With a face full of pussy, you didn't see it coming. Sucking your balls gently into my mouth, I press a finger just under them and rub, massaging the area between your scrotum and your ass. You seem to be straining for more, so I let my tongue wander down and lick even lower. Is this what you want, I wonder?

My fingers still massage, the dark haired lovely still strokes you with her hot mouth, the redhead still rides your face, but my tongue finds a sweet spot. The tip traces the outline of your ass, and then pushes hard as if to enter you. You cry out in pleasure. We are devouring you. Your frenzied excitement makes you lick the redhead even faster, harder. She is whimpering in higher pitched tones. I can tell she is about to come, but I can't see it because my face is buried between your legs.

Finally, she screams out, and I know you have taken her over the edge. Her cry subsides to quiet grunts, and I imagine how wet her pussy must be. You have left her weak and exhausted. She collapses on the bed beside you.

Now, for the first time, you can look down and see the two of us between your legs. The sight itself is almost erotic enough to make you come, but it's not time yet. I stop tonguing your ass and position myself over you, sliding myself down. Your cock is wet with saliva, I'm wet with desire, but it takes two strong pushes for me to settle myself all the way on you. Oh, how you fill me up.

The dark haired girl has taken up where I left off, licking your balls and your ass while I slide up and down on your rock hard cock. My usually full breasts are even fuller, swollen with desire, nipples dark and hard. I balance myself with one hand and squeeze a breast with the other. You reach for me and squeeze the other breast hard. I cry out in a combination of excitement and pleasurable pain. Our redhead is rested and curious. She leaves the bed and gets up behind the dark haired lovely, licking her pussy from behind. You can feel the dark haired girl moan. It vibrates through your genitals. The redhead quickly works her into a frenzy.

My pussy is enveloping you, gripping you, and the dark haired girl is fucking your ass with her tongue, while the redhead is fucking her cunt. I can feel your cock getting harder. You are ready to come.

The tension is building up in me. I am suspended on a summit of pleasure for just a moment before tumbling over the edge into waves of ecstasy. The paroxysms of contractions as my pussy grips your cock send you over the edge, too. All three of us let out loud grunts, and I feel your hot come shoot deep inside me, wave after wave.

Our orgasms seem to last forever, but finally I collapse on the bed beside you, the two women at the foot of the bed. All four us are exhausted, satisfied. I kiss you gently on the shoulder as we drift off to sleep.

catecolbert
catecolbert
10 Followers