For Your Dining Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll keep this up for a while, five or ten minutes before I call for a new... position," McMann's voice in our ears stated. "The exact time will depend on how the patrons are enjoying themselves. We may have to do some improvisation, play things by ear."

For the next few minutes, McMann ran us through a series of changes. None of the positions were especially difficult, but I found it weird to be doing, fully clothed, what I would in a short while be doing naked and in front of a crowd of strangers.

Eventually, she recovered the earbuds and, handing them to one of the attendants, led us back to the lounge. Leaving Tanner there and warning him that we'd be a while, she took me towards the ladies' change room. Pausing by the door, she handed me a contact lens case. "For you, dear, these start now. Oh, and you might as well leave your clothes here, too. Tanner can watch them for you."

Knowing him, he'll eat them, I thought to myself, but it took me but a minute to strip down and insert the odd blue lenses. With them in, I was blind as a bat. Joy, taking me by the arm, led me through the door.

"Hold still for a second," she said, then sat me down in what felt like a typical salon chair. From the feeling under my thighs, it had a towel laid across it.

An attendant started off by washing, conditioning and drying my hair, leaving it quite straight, just as McMann has predicted. Then, for the next couple of hours, I had my nails done and makeup applied. The attendants (and sometimes there seemed to be at least two of them) were quiet and only spoke to give me directions - turn my head or raise my chin, that sort of thing. Accustomed to the usual beauty salon chattiness, I must confess that I found it a bit disconcerting.

The makeover was strange as well since it covered much more of me than usual. Like something out of The Story of O, my nipples and sex were made up and something (blusher, I thought) applied in my cleavage. Hands spread lotions and pleasant-smelling goos applied almost everywhere. My eyelids were colored, my lips painted repeatedly. Half the time, I had no idea what they were doing. Stones buffed, brushes brushed, pads patted. It was very pampering, but at the same time rather eerie.

Eventually, they simply stopped and walked away, leaving me in the chair. A few seconds later, Joy's voice said, "They're gone. You can remove your contacts." Trying hard to avoid smearing my nails, I did so and gasped at the woman in the mirror in front of me.

Look, in all modesty, I know that I'm a very good-looking girl; I might have modeled had it not been for being too short and too busty. But the image in front of me was spectacular. Whoever they had been, the beauticians had been experts - just world-class. It was definitely me, but somehow much more than me. He, she or they had amplified everything good about my features and minimized things I hadn't even noticed.

I was ready for opening night. I was ready for the front cover of Vogue or Elle. I was ready for first-name chats at the Oscars with women I've only seen at check-out aisle magazine stands.

I was so definitely ready for this. I smiled, suddenly full of confidence.

"Just relax a while and let your nails dry fully, dear," she said. "I'll do your hair again." And she did, almost endlessly. My grandmother once advised me to take 100 strokes with a brush every morning. I never had but could now see why. My hair simply glowed.

When she finished, she helped me to my feet and escorted me back into the lounge. Tanner was watching a basketball game when we entered, my clothes beside him on his couch. He turned his head, almost reluctantly, and his jaw dropped.

"She cleans up pretty well, don't you think?" Joy asked, almost proudly.

Tanner could barely stammer. I noticed that he would not need the Viagra.

"Lastly, Joy said, "it's costume time. Lisa, here's yours."

It was a black domino mask, but made of stiff, wide-mesh lace.

"What about the lenses?" I asked, puzzled.

"It goes on top of the lenses, dear," Joy replied. "Like I said, it's just a decoration. It goes with this," handing me a black choker neckband. A satin band the width of a finger was decorated with black lace matching the mask.

I put them on in front of a mirror over the sink and was amazed. The mask made me look totally mysterious and the band... well, not slutty, but definitely sexy. OK, sexier. Joy obviously knew what she was doing.

She turned to Tanner. "You, dear, will have yours simply painted on."

She motioned to one of the attendants, who produced a small spray can and a sheet of thin cardboard to mask the spray patterns. Walking up to where Tanner was seated, he (or she - I couldn't really tell) proceeded to spray on a black bandit mask covering his eyes and temples. It only took a couple of minutes and looked surprisingly bold, quite forceful, almost dominating. I tried to imagine the effect it would have and shivered in anticipation. There would be no doubt who was masculine and who was feminine in this duo.

"Aaaand we're good," Joy said. "We've got about half an hour. Tanner, just keep your hands off of her; we don't want to smear anything, do we?"

With that, she left. Just before pushing the door open, she stopped, turned and pointed at me. "And keep your hands off him, too, missy. He's going to need that thing wide-awake tonight."

With that, she left.

Tanner started to say something, but I held him off.

"Yeah, I know. I'm pretty amazed myself, hon."

"I love you, Lisa. You..."

"You, too, lover. Nervous?"

"A little."

In the end, we simply sat next to each other, holding hands in the lounge. It seemed like an endless time, but the same time, time flew faster than I've ever felt it go before. Finally, two of the faceless attendants silently re-entered the lounge. They wordlessly held out their hands. In one hand was an ear bud, in the other was a contact lens case.

A minute later, they had us by the arm and were leading us out of the lounge and down the hallway. At what felt like the right distance, they paused and gave a discrete knock. In a few seconds, the door opened and our guides led us forward.

Joy's voice introducing us as 'Dwayne' and 'Suzanne', was drowned out by the rise of admiring voices, male and female, from all around us.

"Just follow their lead, kids," came Joy's voice in my ear.

Our guides led us on what felt like a complete circle of the room. I could hear chairs shifting as people turned to watch. A couple of glasses clinked. Bizarrely, I could hear soft Christmas music in the background.

As we walked, I would make out individual voices. "So handsome!" "Such an amazing figure!" "Is she your present for me, dear?" The voices rose, blending together into a buzz of excited conversation.

"And into the middle."

We had to let go of each other's hands to pass through the gap in the table. My guide paused for a second.

"Lisa, there's a step right in front of you. Put out your right foot out. That's it. Two steps up onto the platform." Once on top, my guide led me a couple of places forward. In my ear, I could hear Joy giving similar instructions to Tanner behind me. A moment later, we were standing back to back, our hands firmly clenched together.

"Spread your legs a little bit, Lisa. Show them what you've got."

The motion of the platform was subtle when it started, but I could sense it as much by the voices in front of us shifting to one side as by its movement. The comments continued, changing slowly as the platform's rotation brought us in front of more people.

I could feel Tanner's strong back against mine. On impulse, I leaned my bum back and rubbed it against his. There was a smattering of surprised applause.

"Nice one, Lisa!" came the voice in my ear. "You can do that again if you like but keep your legs wide open."

I did my best, giggling and wiggling my cheeks against his. His hands began to squeeze mine.

I had had to lean forward a bit to bump bums and became aware how much my boobs were swaying beneath me when a basso chuckle came from in front of me.

From behind me, in front of Tanner, I suddenly heard some feminine giggles, then enthusiastic applause, which seemed to follow him as the platform turned. I realized that he must be getting erect again and smiled. I liked to watch it, too.

"They love you guys!" came Joy's voice. "Talk about crowd pleasers! Tanner, I wish you could see the girls drooling -- very impressive, hon!

"OK, get ready to shift position. Tanner, Lisa, I want a stand-up make-out session. Lisa, make sure you two don't stand directly in front of each other. They need to be able to see your boobs and Tanner's cock. Nod if you understand."

We both nodded.

"OK, switching to stand-up foreplay in three, two, one - Go!"

I stood up, turned towards Tanner and felt for his waist. His hand touched my shoulder and I leaned in towards him, lifting my face as I did so.

His lips came down on mine and, for long, long seconds, we merely kissed, at first gently, then more forcefully. His hands swept up my body and held my head. His strong thumbs caressed my ears as mine ran up and down his back.

The murmur of conversation around us paused. When Tanner's hands ran slowly back down my back to cup and fondle my bum, I heard a couple of female exclamations. They turned to giggles as I felt his manhood growing still more, brushing up along my side.

I felt one of his hands leave my bum and glide up over my hip and waist to cuddle a breast. I became aware of a tautness in my groin, a glowing in my nipples before a thumb began to roll and play with one. How I loved this man! The fact that 20 total strangers were watching suddenly meant nothing.

Or maybe it meant everything. Being able to show those unknown people just how much I loved my boy and how wonderfully he treated me was as sexually exciting as anything I had ever thought of.

I tried to reciprocate with his own nipples, knowing how sensitive they were, but we were pressed so close together that I could only reach one. As I played with it, Tanner's kisses grew more forceful, more demanding. Obviously, I was hitting the right buttons.

He bent down, nuzzled first one boob and then the other. Remembering we were to be standing, I tried to reach him but could only grasp the very head of his cock. I massaged it as well as I could with my fingertips but was pretty distracted by the sensation of his tongue, teeth and lips on my nipples.

Tanner had always been good at this and it was a standing joke between us -- Foreplay? No, fiveplay! Right now, I felt like he was heading for six...

He stood up again and I could get a better grip on his cock. I slid my hand up and down its length before sliding it underneath to fondle and roll his balls. I heard him hiss and gently pulled on his sack, stretching it away from his body.

A female voice from to one side whispered, no doubt to a man beside her, "Would you like me to try that sometime, lover?"

His reply, if he made one, was lost in my gasp as Tanner's strong fingers slid between my labia. The sensation was amazing and I turned in towards it as his other arm grasped me tightly by the waist, holding me in place as his fingers drove me higher and higher into arousal.

"OK, Lisa's looking pretty hot, guys. Get ready to switch. Tanner, stay where you are. Lisa -- some kneeling... oral on that young man, please. Nod if you understand.

I nodded.

"In three, in two, in one -- Go!"

I slipped out of his arms and, without releasing my grasp of his hardness, knelt in front of him. I brought his head towards my face, began licking and kissing its head, running my lips over its taut but silky skin while I caressed his dangling sack and its precious contents.

I felt Tanner's hands gently on my head as I took him further and further into my mouth. I began to suck on him when Joy's voice unexpectedly popped in my ear.

"Let's try something different, kids. Tanner, spread your legs a little, tighten up that delightful butt. Oh, and put your hands behind your head.

"Lisa, you too. No hands -- just put them behind your back. I don't want your arms blocking... the view. And spread your legs a bit more, please."

OK. I could do that. I felt his tip against one cheek and turned to take it between my lips. I began to bob back and forth on it, quickly, quickly. The angle shifted each time my head came forward. I could feel my hard nipples against the skin of his muscular thighs.

After a minute, I slowed down, took more languid strokes, sucked harder. I could hear Tanner groaning above me. Smiling to myself, I began to turn my head from side to side, rolling my lapping, teasing tongue around his length.

"He's getting close, Lisa." came the voice in my ear. "Pull off of him for a minute, dear, give him time to relax a bit. Just tease him."

Obediently, I pulled my head back and felt Tanner's crown drop out of my lips onto my chin. Bending down, I kissed and nibbled lightly with my lips wherever I could reach him. In front of me, his male meat banged lightly here and there against my face.

Even though I couldn't see him or he me, I kept looking up towards his face and did my best to give a happy smile -- if not for him, then at least for our audience.

Bending lower still, I lapped under his taut sack, feeling it shift and move on my nose.

"Damn!" came a basso voice from a viewer in front of me. I felt oddly proud and appreciative at the one-word praise. I was the star.

"Perfect lips!" replied a nearby feminine voice.

Smiling at the audience for a moment, I started with slow, broad tongue strokes. More sensation for Tanner, but not as much as I could if I'd been holding him. His cock bounced around under my ministrations. I could smell his male scent; my pussy clenched in response.

"Good girl! OK, we're going to switch soon, team. Lisa -- still no hands for right now, but go as hard as you can."

I took Tanner back into my mouth; my cheeks dented with suction. I felt his tip on the back of my throat and, fighting back a gag reflex, leaned forward, pressed him deeper. He slid into my throat and I lunged back and forth as fast as I could go. Again and again, my nose bumped into his pubic bone. Finally, gasping, I pulled back. I could feel his manhood flop down on my chin.

"Cut! OK, Tanner, here's your chance to shine, dear. It's missionary for the audience, kids."

I was surprised at how quickly his strong hands lifted me to my feet. Without direction, still standing, his lips found mine in our blindness and we exchanged a hard, passionate kiss, our hands running powerfully over each other's skin.

"You're just awesome, Lise!" Tanner whispered into my ear. "You've got me so damned hard!"

"I know," I grinned. "Me, too!"

His hands took me by the waist and we lowered ourselves to the platform. I was surprised to feel light hands guiding us slightly to one side and realized they must belong to our 'stage crew'. Not wanting to fall off the rotating platform, I let myself be guided onto my back.

Happily spreading my knees, I felt Tanner's bulk against my thighs, then his chest came down on mine. Welcoming his weight, I reached around and between us to again clasp his stiffness.

I rubbed it slowly up and down the length of my lower lips, three, four, five times.

The sounds of knives and forks had virtually stopped. The room was very quiet. I could hear breathing from all around us.

I put his tip just inside my opening and pulled my hand back to hold him by the hips.

Tanner gave a long push and I squealed as his length slid its full length into me. My legs curled up around his waist.

He paused for a moment and there was a round of gentle applause from behind us. I heard whispers, but couldn't make out the words. It's not like I had a lot of attention to spare, anyway.

Tanner started to stroke in and out, slowly, as he always did when we were together. Nothing fancy, just good, old-fashioned loving - deep to almost-out, over and over. Missionary is popular for a lot of very good reasons and I was feeling almost all of them as the ridge of his cockhead slid against my lining, pushed against my G-spot. I could sense orgasm approaching.

And Tanner was a gentleman, resting most of his weight on his elbows and leaving the rest to press on my pussy.

Still stroking, he began to rotate his hips in a circular, horizontal motion. The feeling was constantly changing for me and I could feel a building in groin, breasts, lips -- OK, everywhere. I realized that the sounds of dining around us had been overtaken by my own gasps and groans as Tanner's substantial length stretched me over and over again.

"Slight variation coming up, kids. Tanner, see if you can stay inside Lisa, but kneel up between her legs. Lisa, lift your hips, dear. We'll get you some support under your bum."

Tanner's strong hands clasped my behind and I could feel him shift. As he changed position, I could feel his crown pressing directly on my G-spot and had a mini orgasm right there. I gave a cry and got more applause.

Suddenly a cool leather pillow or something slid under my bum and Tanner, still stroking, let me down. My feet fell to the floor on either side of his. Even without his holding me up, our groins were at about the same height.

He leaned forward, caressed my boobs and, with that, I had a major orgasm. I roared with pleasure, continued to do so as Tanner continued to bang me without pause.

The entire room burst into applause. There was even one person, a man I think, who whistled. I could hear glasses clinking together.

"Good one, Lisa!" came the voice in my ear. I smiled in ecstasy.

Tanner's body bent forward still more and I could feel his lips on mine. Never before had I wanted his kisses more; our tongues fought inside each other's lips.

"Good stuff, team! We're going to make a small change now. Tanner, I want you to lean back, but keep at it. Lisa, raise your legs to fit over his shoulders."

We shifted in accordance with her directions. It's always been one of my favorite positions; it allows an amazing amount of penetration. In this case, it felt like Tanner was going to hit my lungs. It was all pleasure - wave after wave of pleasure.

Tanner started to slow his strokes, which I knew meant he was close himself. Joy must have seen the same thing.

"Tanner, if you are coming, make sure it's a proper money shot. Pull out. Let them all see it."

With no further ado, he did so and I felt warmth spurting over my thighs. Tanner was absolutely rigid in his continuing orgasm and the room again broke into thunderous applause.

"Well done, team!" came Joy's voice. "Stand up, both of you."

We allowed ourselves to be moved by the kuroko. I felt a warm cloth on my legs and groin, wiping off Tanner's semen. Some of it had splashed as far up as my boobs.

My hand was grasped, raised; a glass was placed in it.

"My! The Regent has sent you some champagne. That's quite rare. Enjoy for a moment. We'll be starting again soon."

The wine was chilled, precisely what Momma's little girl needed. I sipped it gratefully.

"OK, guys. Time to move on. It's going to be a standing 69 this time. Something unusual."

Following McMann's directions, I let myself be guided onto some sort of knee-high dais.

"Lisa, keeping your knees straight, I want you to bend forward, all the way down until your chest touches your knees. Spread your legs a bit, too."

Obediently, I folded myself in half, wondering what was happening. Moving air cooled my damp pussy, open and exposed to all behind me. My hair cascaded down my back and over my neck to hang down below my head.