For Your Eyes Only Pt. 01

Story Info
It started with an accidental picture text from a stranger.
17.7k words
4.83
18.9k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Killian arrived home late one night from the bar and removed his jacket and shoes, anchoring himself in his couch as he received a text.

When he looked at the screen and didn't recognize the number, he opened the message... which turned out to be a picture.

Killian's jaw dropped in awe, his eyes blown wide. He didn't know what to think at first. His mind shuffled through the last encounters he had engaged in. After he lost Milah, he had fallen through a downward spiral, trying to drown his sorrows in alcohol and one-night stands. Although, to his recollection, there were no women to speak of and there hadn't been for some time.

So, that didn't really explain the image on his screen that was staring at him - the rather intriguing image. He had to blink to make sure he wasn't imaging this. After a couple glasses of rum, that was quite possible.

He stared at the photo, taking in every detail. The person who sent this to him had clearly been taking a bath when she took this photo of herself, because for one - she was naked, her very pert and very bare breasts filling up the screen and two - the rounded flesh in front of him was glistening with remnants of soapsuds that did nothing to hide the pink, stiff nipples that were practically winking at him.

Killian tried to pull his eyes away, making a failed attempt to not to let it effect him but damn, it was a set of the most gorgeous breasts he had ever seen. His attention was peaked, arousal stirring in his belly as much as he tried to fight it. Then he had to wonder about the lad who this photo was intended for because it clearly wasn't meant for him. He would have remembered a pair of breasts like that, sober or not.

Thinking back to the women that he had met who had shown interest in him, he knew for a fact he never even gave any of them his phone number. He was done trying to distract himself from the pain that had burrowed deep inside of him. Tonight was actually the first time in weeks he had indulged in alcohol.

This person definitely had the wrong number. He wondered if he should say something, to inform her of his conclusion but he hesitated. Sending a naked picture to a stranger unintentionally, he imagined would be mortifying and he didn't want to embarrass the lass. He decided not to say anything, just delete the pic and pretend it never happened, he convinced himself.

Then he received another text.

Unknown: So, you coming over or not? ;)

Killian almost groaned at the invitation, even though it was not intended for him. The thought of going to meet a lass like that, naked and aching with need in the bathtub made him hard. But he couldn't escape the fact that if he didn't say anything, she would be extremely disappointed and maybe off-put by the lack of response. He regretted his decision before he even replied to the text.

Killian: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it seems you have the wrong lad. No worries, I'm deleting the photo and forgetting what I saw ;)

He waited for a reply and a minute went by with no response. His instincts were right, she was embarrassed and he deemed it best to just get rid of the image. Just as he tapped on the picture and hit the delete button, an incoming text came up over the confirmation that asked him if he was sure he wanted to delete it.

Unknown: OMG I am so sorry (cheeks red with humiliation)!! That was meant for my boyfriend, I must have typed in a wrong digit. I just recently got a new phone and had to re-enter all of my contacts in. Please forgive me and yes, if you could delete the pic that would be great.

Killian's lips pulled into a smile as he chuckled and typed a response.

Killian: Not a problem, lass. Was just about to get rid of the evidence when you texted me.

Unknown: Thanks so much and thank you for letting me know. I hope I didn't ruin your night or anything. I wouldn't want to make your girlfriend upset at you for receiving such a shameful pic from another woman.

Killian: Think nothing of it. I only wanted to make sure the person it was intended for didn't miss such an opportunity to be with a lass as (judging by the obscure photo) unforgettable as yourself. And to ease your worry, I am unspoken for and I'm the only one who saw it.

He decided it was best not to spill the tragic details of his late girlfriend through text to a complete stranger.

Unknown: Oh good, that's a relief. Again I'm very sorry to have ruined your night.

Killian: On the contrary. If anything, you made it better. I've actually been going through a rough patch and this is probably the first time I've smiled in a while. So really, I should be thanking you.

Unknown: In that case, I'm glad to have made your night :)

Killian: You have, indeed. I'll let you go now. You obviously have better things planned for tonight than talking to some stranger through text. I hope you have a pleasant evening, lass.

Unknown: Thanks, you too.

With that he clicked off his screen and set his phone down as he laid down across the sofa, leaning his head back into the pillow. It took only a few seconds to realize that the image was still on his phone. As he picked it up again, his screen lit up with another text.

Unknown: You know, if you wanted to keep the photo, you know just in case you're feeling down again, you have my permission ;)

Killian's face lit up as he replied.

Killian: If the lady insists ;)

I promise I will guard the image from prying eyes with my life.

Unknown: Okay lol. Goodnight.

Killian: Goodnight lass.

Killian went to bed with a goofy grin fixed to his features, feeling better than he had felt in a while.

~

As the next couple of weeks went by, Killian occasionally thought about the woman that sent him the anonymous text. And he'd be lying if he said that he didn't admire the photo once or twice... or maybe three times... okay he had looked at it several times since she had sent it to him. But to be fair, she did give him permission to keep it in case he ever got lonely and well, he was pretty much lonely all of the time.

He met his friends David and Robin at the bar a few times to shoot the breeze but when he was at home, it was incredibly lonely without his Milah there. Truthfully, he would rather just spend his time in his classes at Boston University and working on schoolwork to try and temporarily forget about the pain of his loss. He would strum on his guitar if the memories weren't so painful. He used to play for her all the time and wrote songs about her, but now if he tried he just couldn't get through a few verses without breaking down.

However, whenever he looked at the picture on his phone, it seemed to bring a smile to his face and he never once used said photo to satisfy himself in hand, as much as he would want to, as much as it called out to him to do so... it was just bad form.

He wanted to send her a text just to talk, if anything, but he didn't want to upset the boyfriend she had mentioned, so he settled on not pushing the send button every time he composed a message under her phone number.

Killian came home from another night at the bar although he hadn't drank very much, only a glass of rum. The guys had attempted to set him up with someone, but he had refused. It had been a year since Milah's car accident but he still wasn't ready for anything romantic in his life. That may have also been a reason why he never sent that text. He didn't know the woman, she could have been a horrible person or liar or a thief, and then again she could have been a wonderful woman or an angel but either way, he was not willing to tempt fate.

Killian carried his phone into his bedroom, setting it atop of his nightstand before he changed into only his boxers. He brushed his teeth and settled into bed underneath the covers, sinking his head into the pillow and closed his eyes. Before he drifted off to sleep, his phone chirped. Thinking it may have been his mates trying to give him a hard time for leaving the bar, he decided to ignore it and went back to sleep.

~

The next morning, he slowly got out of bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He went into the bathroom and took a shower, the hot stream of water feeling refreshing on his skin. When he was done, he shut off the faucet and grabbed towel, wrapping it around his hips as he walked to his bedroom. His phone started chirping again and he groaned in complaint as he walked over to pick it up. What he saw on the screen made his mouth fall open. It also made his heart race as he saw the photo and the several messages after it.

On his screen was another photo of the same woman who had accidentally texted him before with a naughty pic. And this one wasn't any less naughty. In fact, it showed even more of her body this time, without showing her face. Her lovely breasts as well as her slender stomach were on display and the view she gave him ended just above her most private place. He groaned as his member underneath the towel twitched, growing firm. He wanted desperately to touch himself. It would have been so easy to remove the towel and take himself in hand but he fought the urge. He knew the photo wasn't for him and figured that it had been another mistake, but then he read the text that proceeded.

Unknown: hi there. I thought I would send u another photo just in case u got bored with the other one ;)

"Bloody minx," he growled and that text was all it took for him to rip off his towel off and wrap his free hand around his hard cock, stroking himself slowly as he looked at her picture again. He groaned as he imagined what was hidden below the exposed part of her that filled his screen. He imagined what her breasts and nipples would taste like in his mouth if he were to nibble and suck on them. Picking up the pace and gripping himself firmer, his orgasm started to build as he conjured up many images in his mind of the things he would love to do to her if he ever had the pleasure of meeting this lass in person. He set his phone on the dresser and gripped onto the edge of it as his body was overcome with heat and he ceased his movements and released his seed, spurting it into his hand.

After he cleaned up the mess, he pulled on a clean pair of boxers before he picked up his phone again, reading the other texts from last night that were a few minutes apart from each other.

Unknown: Did I mention I'm a little drunk right now and I haven't been able to stop thinking about u since I accidentally sent u that text

Unknown: R U there? Please tell me that I didn't completely turn u away by sending u that pic

Unknown: I just realized how late it was and ur probably sleeping, so I won't bother u anymore tonight and I'm very sorry if I woke u

His heart sank when he realized she thought he was purposely ignoring him and then he read the last text she sent this morning.

Unknown: OMG I just woke up and saw the texts I sent you last night! I am so sorry. I had just broken up with my boyfriend after this huge argument we had, so I went out drinking with my friends. I can understand if you block me and I promise I will never bother you again. I'm so sorry.

Killian's heart clenched in his chest , thinking how she must have felt when he still he had not responded. He quickly started typing a reply and it ended up being longer than he had intended.

Killian: I should be the one to be sorry. I heard my phone last night but I thought it was my mates so I ignored it and went to sleep and I'm now just getting your texts. But you did not turn me away, believe me. In fact, I was all too excited and relieved when I saw your texts. I have been wanting to send you a text for weeks but I didn't want to upset your boyfriend. Please forgive me for not responding last night... you did nothing to turn me off, I promise ;)

He hit send and anxiously awaited a reply. He passed the time by getting dressed and after five minutes, his phone chirped and it was music to his ears.

Unknown: Oh good, that is such a relief. But yes, you were right not to send me a text because my ex-boyfriend would have flipped out. He's controlling and jealous like that, just a couple of reasons why I broke up with him.

Killian: Well, then I'm glad to hear you are no longer with him. A lad like that doesn't deserve you.

Unknown: Is that the only reason you're glad?

Killian: No, I mean I don't know you but you've already made quite an impression on me with those lovely photos of yourself.

Unknown: Oh, is that so?

Killian smirked as he typed a reply.

Killian: You have nooooooo idea.

Unknown: Well, maybe I'd like to. I mean you've seen me, why not show me who I've been sending intimate pics of myself to.

Killian: I would love to, but I'm afraid right now would not be a good time. I kind of 'emptied my tank' after I saw your pic, so you might be disappointed (I hope you don't mind, I couldn't help myself ;)). Plus, I have to go to class (college student), but tonight I promise you will get a pic.

Unknown: *Pouts* Alright, fine. I'm looking forward to it. And no I don't mind at all. I'm glad to know you enjoyed my photo ;)

Killian: Are you kidding? You have a gorgeous body. Who wouldn't enjoy that?

Unknown: Thank you, but you'd be surprised.

Killian: Well, I find that hard to believe. And by the way, you are of age, right? By the picture you seemed fully developed to me, but I just want to be sure I'm not going to go to jail for relieving myself to nude pics of a minor.

Unknown: Yes, I promise I am over eighteen. I'm going to college myself.

Killian: Very good to know. Well I'm very sorry but I must be going. And before I do, I was wondering if I could have a name to go with your photos.

Unknown: I would, but maybe we could just give each other nicknames until we get to know one another? If we're going to be exchanging nude pictures maybe it's better to stay anonymous for now...

Killian: Indeed you're right. How about we think of aliases before tonight?

Unknown: Sounds like a plan. Talk to you then.

Killian: Until then, love.

With that, Killian slipped his phone into his pocket and pulled on his jacket and book-bag, leaving his apartment with a ridiculous smile plastered on his face as he thought of a nickname for her.

~

When Killian got out of his last class, he practically ran across campus, anxious to get home. He hadn't really felt like this in a long time. It was like she had awoken things inside of him that had been buried deep inside of him for a long time. He was actually looking forward to something, which was oddly refreshing.

He got in his car and drove to his apartment, taking the elevator to tenth floor. He came through the door and suddenly he didn't really know what to do. Should he text her hello first before he just sent a picture of himself? It's not like he had ever done this before.

Killian took his phone from his pocket and decided to type a text first. He felt odd just sending a nude pic out of nowhere, although he probably would have felt odd either way.

Killian: Evening love. Have you thought of a nickname for me yet?

He drooped his bag and planted himself in the couch while he waited. There was no response after a few minutes, so he decided to work on schoolwork while he waited. He pulled out his engineering book and started reading when his phone chirped. He all but threw the book in the air as he scrambled to pick up his phone and quickly scanned the message she sent him.

Unknown: Well I don't know much about you so I don't know if this is a fitting nickname or not but... how does Captain Morgan sound, since that is what I was drinking last night when I texted you?

Killian smirked as he sent a reply

Killian: Ah, a rum-drinking kind of lass. My favorite kind. And I like the nickname, but Captain will do.

Unknown: Ok, Captain it is. And what shall you call me?

Killian: I was thinking maybe Princess?

Unknown: Really? Princess? That's the best you got? Although, I do like the idea of you bowing at my feet.

Killian chuckled, typing a response.

Killian: Okay, how about Buttercup because you have some very fine-lookin' 'buttercups' ;)

Unknown: *insert eye roll* But OMG I love it, considering Princess Bride is my all-time favorite movie.

With that, Killian plugged in her contact name as Buttercup.

Killian: Then it's settled. Captain and Buttercup. Now, tell me how was your day, love?

Buttercup: It was fine. I didn't have class, but I had to work. And may I ask, what's with calling me love? Are you British or something?

Killian: I am. I was born in England. I do it out of habit and as the culture I'm accustomed to, but if you want to me stop, I will.

Buttercup: No, it's fine. Only asking out of curiosity really. So how was class?

Killian: Boring and I spent the whole time waiting to get out so I could text you. Did I mention you've been on my mind for weeks?

Buttercup: No, I think it was me who told you that while I was drunk texting, remember?

Killian thought about that for a moment. She was drunk at the time, so did she really mean it?

Killian: I do indeed, love. Did you mean what you said or was it just the rum talking?

Buttercup: I meant it, even though I have no idea what you look like, (which by the way, you owe me a pic) or who you really are. But I'd like to. Eventually. I'm not really ready for a relationship right now but I like what we're doing now. I like talking to you.

Killian's heart fluttered and quickly typed a response.

Killian: I like talking to you, too. I feel more comfortable and like myself with you than the people I socialize with in person. And you're right, I do owe you a pic of myself. What exactly would you like to see?

Buttercup: Surprise me ;)

Killian: As you wish...

Killian got up from the couch and went into the bathroom, letting out a deep breath. This was silly, he should just ask her out for coffee and enjoy her company in person. But then he remembered what she had said. She wasn't ready to jump into another relationship and he didn't know if he was ready either. So, he did as she asked. And since he's seen her breasts, he felt obliged to send her a significant part of himself

Although, he needed a bit of inspiration to go into launch sequence before he could take the picture. He brought up the last photo she had sent him and unzipped his pants, pulling himself out. Just the sight of her pic was all it took to slowly come to life and he started pumping himself to get the rest of the way there in no time. Once fully erect, he snapped the picture and sent it, anxiously awaiting a response. He tucked himself back in his pants and went to his bedroom, laying in bed with his legs crossed and one hand tucked behind his head.

After what felt like forever, his phone finally lit up.

Buttercup:

OH.

MY.

FUCKING.

GOD.

Before he could respond, he received another text from her.

Buttercup: FUCK.

And again...

Buttercup: Just WOW

Buttercup: Did I mention FUCK?

Killian: Lol, is that good cursing or bad?

Buttercup: Good. Very Very Good.

Killian's cheeks filled with pink at her response.

Killian: Love, you're making me blush, but I must say I'm glad you enjoyed my pic.

Buttercup: Oh I enjoyed it alright.

Her comment didn't seem to help the color in his cheeks, but then she sent another reply.

Buttercup: The evidence is on my hands...

He groaned, his shaft starting to come to life again as he thought of her pleasuring herself to his picture.

Killian: Bloody minx. I'm about two seconds away from finishing myself off again.

Buttercup: You won't hear any complaints from me if you do. I'm already picturing what that would look like anyway.

Killian held a wicked grin, his thumbs becoming bold as he texted her.

Killian: You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like it if I just stroked my stiff cock up and down, looking at those hot breasts of yours, wouldn't you Buttercup?