For Your Eyes Only Pt. 02

Story Info
It started with an accidental picture text from a stranger.
10.1k words
4.6
11.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This is the second and final part of this story. You must read Pt. 1 before reading this. You can find Pt. 1 here.

~

Killian sat on the bed, anxiously waiting for Emma. The night had gone better than expected. Dancing with a beautiful woman, taking her back to his place. And it was a huge bonus that they already knew one another, they went on a date nonetheless. It was so much better than picking up a random stranger.

Killian started to get restless, wondering what was taking her so long to get a condom and freshen up or whatever lasses did in the ladies room. Was she having second thoughts? He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to go through with this either. Not that he didn't want Emma. His body definitely told him he did, but he would have preferred different circumstances. A lass like Emma was not rebound material. She wasn't some woman you had one steamy night with and forgot about afterwards. He didn't have to know her very well to be sure of that.

And yet, here he was.

Just as he started having second thoughts, his phone started vibrating in his pocket. He wasn't going to answer it, only stop the incessant buzzing, but when he pulled the phone out, he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that it was Buttercup.

Well fuck.

What was a lad to do? He was sitting there, waiting for a gorgeous woman to join him in the bed and the same time, another gorgeous woman whom he had feelings for and spent a month trying to get out of his head, was calling him. Without another second of hesitation, he answered it.

"Buttercup?" He was trying to be quiet but he couldn't hide the desperation in his voice.

"It's me."

His heart came to life when she replied in a whisper. She was obviously just as torn as he was.

He sighed a breath of relief as he spoke again. "You have no idea how glad I am to hear from you. I've missed you so much." He cursed himself as soon as the words escaped him. She was finally making contact with him again and he has to go and say something that might scare her off. He knew his intuition was right when she didn't respond.

"Buttercup... you still there?" He waited for a few more seconds but there was still no answer. His heart dropped in his chest. Bloody moron, he berated himself.

"I'm here..."

The words startled him because not only did they come through the phone but they also echoed off the walls of the room.

His eyes were instantly lifted to the sound of her voice from only a few feet away.

The room was dark but he could see Emma standing there at the doorway... and she was holding her phone to her ear.

"Buttercup?"

She stood there in shock, her face most likely mirroring his own expression.

"Captain?"

He gave a nod, their eyes locked on one another as he manage to stand from the bed.

She hung up and let her hand drop, the phone slipping from her grip and falling to the carpet as well as the condoms that had still been in her hand.

They were both silent, saying everything with their eyes when they finally moved, stepping into the other's space. She cupped his jaw in her hands and he shuddered from her touch as his fingers went to the back of her head, threading through her hair. Their breathing was shallow as their foreheads found each other for balance.

"I'm so sorry I..." her words trailed off as he shook his head.

"I'm the one who should be sorry. I should have told you about our date."

She laughed weakly at the irony. "You were only there for the same reason I was."

"Aye. I'm sorry I lied."

She shook her head. "No more talking." She pressed her lips into his and he groaned, knowing this was his Buttercup kissing him. After all the erotic texts and photos they had sent each other, he was finally able to touch her and kiss her.

She pulled him closer to her, parting her mouth to kiss him breathlessly. Their tongues slid over the other, breaths heavy as they poured all their emotions into it.

He still couldn't believe this was her. The only two women he found himself attracted to over the last couple of months after a long drought was actually one woman. One amazing woman. His arousal was stirring inside of him again and all of his doubts of having his way with her were vanished.

Killian's hands wandered down her face, the smooth skin of her neck, her back, the elegant curves of her body and finally settled on her hips, pressing her into him, never breaking the kiss. He had waited for this moment, had conjured up ideas of what their first meeting would be like so many times that he was ready to take this step with her. Initially he would have preferred courting her properly first but technically he already did.

Emma's hands were on his body, her fingers running through his chest hair as he thought about how they had their first date at a fancy restaurant, complete with wine and pleasant conversation. Even if they were both there for the wrong reasons; she was there to appease her brother and- his thoughts stopped, along with the tongue in her mouth and he broke the kiss, pulling away. His hands were still firmly holding her hips as she looked at him, confused.

"What is it?"

His eyes grew dark as he realized she had gotten upset at him for what? He was punished for going on a date to appease David and lying about it. Did she not do that exact same thing?

"You lied to me too..." he finally managed, trying to rise above the cloud of lust that was attempting to fog his brain.

"What?"

"You went on that date and never told me about it."

She shook her head. "But I didn't lie. I really wasn't going to-""

"You didn't tell me," he interrupted sharply, his voice full of hurt and betrayal. "Withholding something is the same as lying." His hands broke away from her as he stepped back.

"Killian, please..."

"No," he snapped. "You made me feel bloody miserable for a month. I was doing so well after I decided to move on from my Milah's death and then I made one mistake by lying to you which I made amends to and you threw me right back into the darkness!" His words came out more harshly than he intended but his anger was overtaking any control he tried to maintain.

"I'm sorry. You're right... I'm so sorry," she pleaded as she stepped closer to him. "I was selfish and stupid-"

As he took a step back, his movements derailed any attempted contact as his eyes fell to the floor. "Just leave..."

"Killian please..."

"Get out of my apartment. I don't ever want to see you again," he said quietly but firmly. He couldn't see her face but he could feel the regret and sorrow radiating off of her. It tore him up, but he couldn't do this... not after everything she put him through over the last month. He had to let her go.

He heard her sniffle as she picked up her phone and walked toward the doorway and lifted her hand to wipe a tear. She stopped briefly to look at him. "I'm so sorry," she said quietly before leaving.

He sighed and went to sit on the bed, trying to keep his anger buried inside, but instead, he failed. After he heard her shut the front door, he stood up and threw his phone, smashing it into wall and the shattered pieces fell to the floor as he sat back on the bed and buried his face in his hands.

~

"How are you doing, Killian? We've been worried about you."

Killian managed a weak smile before he took a sip of his beer. It had been a week since that night he kicked Emma out of his apartment and he had managed to not go through that downward spiral again. He decided he was going to keep his chin up and find a nice, normal lass and have a nice, normal relationship. That's what he wanted so that's what he was bound and determined to do.

He had replaced his phone and the SIM card with all of his photos and texts were still in tact and kept hidden in his sock drawer. He hasn't looked at them since then but he wasn't about to get rid of them. He liked having the memories of the good times he and Buttercup shared.

"I've been better," he answered Robin. He had told him and David that he was just going through his normal mourning stage again from Milah and they seemed to accept that. If Emma had told her brother anything, he didn't let it show. "Actually, I was thinking..." he paused briefly as David and Robin looked at him from the stools they were sitting in at the bar. "... about maybe letting you guys hook me up with someone again."

Their eyes lit up in excitement as Killian put up a hand. "But no one-night stands. I want something meaningful."

Their smiles grew even wider. "I'm actually really glad you said that," David said enthusiastically. "Because I have the perfect woman for you and I've been wanting to bring it up, but I wanted to wait until you were ready."

Killian turned to look at him and lifted a brow, intrigued. "Who is she?"

David shook his head and laughed. "It's a surprise, but trust me, you will not be disappointed this time, I promise."

~

Killian was skeptical, to say the least, but he was also hopeful when he accepted the date with this mysterious woman. David would not divulge any information about her, only that he would like her.

Killian was wearing a black suit and tie and had stopped at the flower shop to retrieve a bouquet of pink roses. He sucked in a deep breath as he arrived at the restaurant where his date would be meeting him. It was a nice, French restaurant and David knew the owner.

Killian was led outside to a private dining area in the courtyard where he was told only he and his date would be eating. The evening air was dark but there were candles lit up on the table, allowing him to see his surroundings. It was a garden full of beautiful flowers and there was a stone walkway and a large water fountain in the center. The table allowed for a wonderful view of everything and was covered in white table cloth and red rose petals. There also champagne and two glasses sitting atop of it.

Soft music was playing through the speakers as the waiter handed him a rose, speaking in a French accent.

"From your date. She'll be arriving soon."

Killian nodded and took a seat, placing the rose on the table as the waiter went inside. He was still holding the bouquet as he awaited anxiously. His stomach was in knots and his curiosity was very much peaked as to who this lass was. His mind drifted off to Buttercup (slash) Emma as much as he tried to discourage it. He was upset but he never stopped having feelings for her. Maybe he wasn't really ready for this date like he thought. He didn't want to a have a nice evening with someone while he was still hung up over someone, did he? But calling off the date this late was just bad form.

The hell with good form. Killian stood up and started towards the door to the restaurant, but when his eyes lifted, he stopped dead in his tracks at the sight before him.

"Taking off so soon?"

He swallowed thickly, his eyes taking in her form. A long, cream-colored gown that hugged her curves and a sweetheart neckline that showed a modest amount of cleavage. Her shoulders wore a matching shawl that wrapped through her arms as she carried a clutch in her hands.

Then, there was her hair. Long, golden curls that fell over her shoulders. She was absolutely breathtaking. He had to tear his eyes away from her emerald depths to continue his mission to the door. He walked around her and she turned to look at him. He should have known that David would try and set him up with Emma again. The two of them must have planned this together.

"Wait, Killian... please. Don't leave yet... just give me five minutes and if you still want to go, then I'll never bother you ever again. Just five minutes."

He let out an exasperated sigh and turned around, approaching her. "Fine, I'm listening." He gestured his free hand for her to continue.

She looked surprised that he stayed as she took a deep breath before finding the words. "I cannot tell you how sorry I am. You were right to be mad at me... I deserve that... at least that, but I wanted to explain myself." Her voice was unsteady as she looked at the ground. "I told you a couple of reasons why I broke up with Neal; that he was jealous and controlling... well those weren't the only reasons. He cheated on me and lied for months about it and that's why when I found out you went on a date with someone else and lied about it, I flipped out. I was so mad, I didn't even finish the long text you sent me. Not until after I left your apartment." Her eyes lifted, a look of shame on her face. "And I felt like complete shit when I saw what you wrote about moving on from Milah and wanting something real. I guess the truth is, I didn't. Not at first anyway. That's probably why I started sending nude pictures of myself... so that I didn't have to engage in meaningful conversation and go out on real dates. I hid behind my pictures. Then with you, I wanted more, but I was scared," she admitted.

He could see the honesty in her eyes.

"The reason why I was afraid to meet you was because I thought that it would be too real and it wouldn't live up to what I had imagined in my head. And it turns out I was so wrong because looking back at that night when we had our first date, you exceeded my expectations. And I know that I haven't exceeded yours. I let you down and I understand if you never want to speak to me again. I just had to give it one last shot."

He stood still for a long moment, digesting everything she was telling him. Finally, he looked down as he spoke. "What you did wasn't fair..."

"I know," she agreed with a nod. She was ready to walk away... ready to be banished from his presence.

"Relationships are hard. Couples fight and they disagree, but they don't just avoid the other person altogether. They talk through things, not block the other person's number."

"Well I didn't actually do that, but you're right. I was childish and I should have talked to you about it. I'm sorry," she said quietly in defeat and started to leave. "You deserve so much better."

As she walked past him, he reached out and gently grabbed her arm, pulling her into his arms so that she was flush against his chest. She gasped in surprise as her eyes connected with his. "But, I don't want anything other than you..." He smashed his lips into hers and she was stiff at first, not believing he was kissing her. Then she dropped her purse, running her hands through his hair as she parted for him, letting him taste her tongue.

He groaned as he tightened his hold, getting lost as they kissed deeply and passionately. He was so relieved that she was finally in his arms again, any residual anger he had for her was completely vanished. All he wanted was this. Her. After all this time, after thinking he was pining for two woman, both of them turned out to be her. And he was never letting her go again.

~

"Champagne, love?"

"Yes, please."

As Killian poured her a glass, Emma thought about the last week, how she had begged David to get Killian to go on another date. She had to do a lot of graveling to make this happen, since he still thought she had screwed up the first date pretty badly. But her brother was a sucker for forgiveness and second chances.

Emma and Killian sipped their champagne as they engaged in conversation, finally getting to know each other properly.

Emma told him how she and David grew up in foster care because their parents gave them up for adoption. Killian explained how his father abandoned him and he lost his mother and brother in a car accident.

When their food arrived, they talked about their past relationships and their childhoods. They talked about school and what their plans were when they graduated. He told about how he played the guitar and wrote music. She seemed impressed, but probably because she didn't have an artistic bone in her body.

They chatted for hours, not even noticing the amount of time that had passed.

"So, do you think we should tell David how we made the first date fiasco up?" Emma asked, her elbows resting on the table as she crossed her arms. "He did help me set all of this up."

"Nah, maybe someday." Killian reached across the table, offering his hands.

She gave him a smirk as she slid her hands into his and he smoothed his thumbs over her knuckles.

"What do you say, are you ready to go, love?"

"Yeah."

They both left the restaurant and walked to Emma's car hand in hand.

"So... what should we do now?" There was a bit of mischief in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and he'd be lying if he said he wasn't intrigued. But, he was conflicted as he placed his hands on her waist. Technically, they had engaged in sexual activities before, but it was through their phones, other than their brief encounter in the elevator when he fingered her. He shuddered at the fond memory.

"Well, love, what would you like to do?"

She lifted a seductive brow. Now she was just teasing him.

"Well... we could go back to my place for coffee..." she suggested.

He lifted a brow, wondering if she actually meant coffee or something else. He wanted her, lord knows he did, but if they were going to be in a relationship, he wanted to slow things down a bit and be intimate without being sexually intimate.

She could see the conflict in his eyes and leaned in, brushing her lips over his. He trembled at the feeling of her breath on his skin.

"Love, you're making it hard to be a gentleman."

Her grin only widened as her fingers toyed with the hair on the back of his neck. This woman was trying to kill him. Her mouth was soon in his ear, teeth grabbing his earlobe. He shuddered, his ambitions quickly dying as his arousal stirred in his belly. "Good... I love it when you're hard for me," she whispered in a tantalizing voice. As if on command, his cock twitched in his pants. "Besides, gentlemen are overrated."

Yep, he was definitely a goner. "Bloody vixen," he whispered back as his hands slid up the soft curves of her body.

Her green eyes were glistening with desire as her lips came back to his. "We have plenty of time to get to know one another better."

Killian's eyes lit up as his hand came up to caress her cheek. He loved the idea of having plenty of time together. She nuzzled her cheek into his touch, brushing her lips across his fingers. His body shuddered in pleasure. He couldn't wait to have those lips on his body.

"Tonight, I want you inside of me..."

He groaned at the request as his hand lowered to her hip, pulling her against his straining erection.

She moaned at the contact.

"Fuck..."

She managed a sexy smirk as her hand came down to his chest, tugging on his tie to pull his mouth against hers. "Oh, we're gonna fuck tonight, don't you worry."

He growled as he grabbed and turned her until her back was pressed against her car door. He thrusted her against it, eliciting a strangled moan. He was about to take her right there in the parking lot. "Love, we should probably go before I fuck you against your car in front of everyone..."

They managed to break apart, getting into their cars. They drove to her place and walked up to her unit. His head was spinning with desire but he didn't want this night to go too fast.

Emma had other plans as she grabbed the collar of his shirt and turned him, forcing his back into the door. He grunted in surprise as she smashed her lips into his. There was fire and passion in the way she kissed him; hot and greedy in the assault of her tongue. Her hands found their way to the top of his head, fingers fisting locks of his hair and he pulled her closer to him. One hand slithered to the middle of her back and the other lingered just above her ass.

He let her consume him as she pressed her body into him and he thrust his hips into hers. Moans escaped their lips, the sounds muffled by the others' mouth. Somehow, eventually, he found himself stumbling through the door, lips still attached.