Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I was going to fuck you all night, but don't worry, I've had my tubes tied, Anne."

"You -- you have?" there was genuine surprise in her voice giving me pause.

"Yes. I would never do that to you," I added.

"No, you'd just tie me up and rape me against my will, you fucking bastard!" she fired back with a mischievously smile.

"Guilty as charged," I kissed her and she snapped her head away. I turned her face towards me with a single finger.

"You really have no idea how fucking beautiful you are, do you?"

And with that I removed my ski mask. Her eyes bulged wide as saucers.

"Pro -- professor Alex!" she gasped.

"Yes. Me!"

Grasping her face I force kissed her again and she screamed again into my lips.

"No! Fucking stop, you -- you ANIMAL! I-- I trusted you!"

"I know, that's how I found where you live," I said. I forced my tongue deep into her mouth. One of my hands slipped to the back of her head holding her skull in place so she couldn't turn away. My other hand crushed her around the small of her back. My ass chambered high into the air.

'NO -- mmmm," my kisses smothered her. "YOU- Mmmm ... FUCKING RAPIST! LET! ME -- Mmmmm NO!"

I growled with a heady lust and slammed my cock balls deep into her waiting pussy and this time it was me who cried. GOD she was so FUCKING tight!. Her head threw back in both pain and pleasure. I pulled my cock out, kissed her lips, teased her with the my head cock then rammed back into her.

"OH FUCK! Stop -- Please!" she screamed.

I laughed with pleasure and slammed again, and again, harder each time with building zeal. She struggled against her restraints, twisting her body one way and another, but with my arms locked around her their was no escape. We kissed deeper as my fucking geared into a smoother rhythm, and I could feel her building again, but this time as I neared my own climax. My lips slipped from her mouth down to her quivering breast where I sucked her nipples and fucked her bucking body.

"I've caught you, Anne. You're MINE!" I cried out. "MINE!"

"NO -- STOP!"

I lashed my mouth onto the side of her neck and intensified my thrust. Her body grew taut. My cock was swelling, growing thicker in her cunt. Hotter.

"OH GOD!" she shouted. "Hold me! FUCK ME -- YES! -- YES! -- YESSSSSS!"

We shouted as one as I came in a thunderous gout of cum, exploding deep inside her until both of us could feel it oozing out and onto my balls. Six times my body jerked with clutching spasms searing her with cum before I collapsed onto of her thoroughly exhausted. We kissed softly, whispering 'thank you' to each other over and over. She kissed my forehead as I settled to rest it on her breast.

"Wait -- " she whispered. "Untie me ... please."

Nodding I did as she asked, both hands and legs. She rubbed her wrist and looked at me lovingly. She cupped my face in her hands.

"What took you so long," she asked with her mischievous smile. "All those hints I left in class about me being alone on weekends."

"You -- you knew I was going to do this?" I asked half surprised. She kissed me softly. "From the moment I caught you staring at me in class, I've been dreaming of you fucking the hell out of me. I even saw you jump over the back fence outside from the window in the bathroom. Why do you think I was so wet when you caught me."

"Damn girl!" I laughed. "And here I thought I would be going to prison after tonight."

She looked at the video camera I had set up than back to me. Laying back she pulled me closer and placed my head on her breast.

"No ... I knew you would never really hurt me. You're a professor, and I'm a student. This is forbidden. The only way you could have me would be ... "

"By force," I finished.

"Yes!" she hugged me tight. "I've been wanting you to take me for months!."

"Holy shit, and I thought it was just me."

She kissed my head again.

"No, silly. But ... I still may call the police, unless ... "

We spooned together and she wrapped my arm around her breast.

"Unless you rape me again in the morning." her ass wiggled into my still throbbing cock.

"Deal," I whispered back, and settled in for a long nights sleep.

12