Forbidden

Story Info
A fantasy I've had more times than I can count.
1k words
4.12
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were hugging. A friendly hug that lingered longer than it should have.

And yet I couldn't break away, instead, I moved closer, pushing my nipples slightly against his chest and bringing our legs together. I could feel him through my short dress, on my belly. He was hard and lying flat against me, this was just a hug, just touching him, and I was already getting wet.

Pleasurable shooting pains were coming from my lower gut and spreading through me. I wanted him so badly I could have cried, it was almost unbearable. He lifted my chin from his shoulder and stared into my eyes while he kissed me. So slowly, with a closed mouth, it was almost better this way, it felt like there was more emotion behind it, like it was more real.

Before I could stop myself I was grinding into him and had pushed him back against the hallway wall.

Our kisses were still slow, not lazy, but restrained, like at any moment we were going to blow out of control.

I wanted to feel him, he was so hard and so big pushed right up against me and I felt I could never feel this good ever again. His was it for me. I ran my hands under his shirt up his belly and felt for his nipples, so warm and soft. He ran his hands down my back to my butt and pulled me even closer against him.

A moan came from my lungs that I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to. He answered my moan with a shudder as I slipped my hand between us and grabbed him, hard. I unzipped his jeans and dropped to my knees, he wasn't wearing underwear and the tip of his cock was already slippery.

I pushed my mouth against his cock, folding it even harder onto his stomach. Tilting my head and opening my mouth I kissed up and down, God he was so hard. He moaned and dug his fingers into my shoulders.

I didn't think I could get any more turned on, I was so wet I could feel slickness between my thighs, escaping my underwear. I licked his cock from base to tip, up and down until he gently swore. His eyes were closed and his thighs were shuddering. I pushed my face gently into his balls and licked the space just behind them, then pulled each one into my mouth, he smelled so good.

I ran my hand up his body and he slowly pulled me up. Kissing me gently and yet deeply he ran his hand ran down my side and into my underwear. He traced his fingers down my cunt and as I shuddered with need, he flipped me around so my ass was against him. And his cock was against me.

He was so hard and I felt every inch of him as he gently pushed against me. He pulled back, eliciting a cry from me I didn't mean to make and pushed his cock between my legs.

By his groan I could tell that he could feel how wet I was through my underwear on his cock. We were both still fully dressed aside from his undone jeans, and reaching around he pulled my underwear to the side and pushed his cock in against my cunt, sliding back and forth. He was quietly cursing and sucking my neck, as he bit my ear I didn't know if I could hold myself up for much longer.

Our guttural moans were getting so urgent and I didn't know when anyone would be coming up this way to use the bathroom. I spun around so we were chest to chest looked up at him. We pushed together into the closest room.

I almost thought of all the reason I shouldn't be doing this, but I felt almost in physical pain from wanting him so badly. What restraint we had left broke apart as he kissed me so hard I didn't think I could bear it. I pushed him back on to the bed and climbed across him. I needed to feel his body between my legs, I needed to feel him under me. I still had my underwear on, and they were all twisted up putting pressure on my clit. I pulled them aside and lowered myself onto him so just the tip of his cock was inside me. He looked at me, his eyes were dark and haunted. He pulled down the front of my dress and pulled my tits out of my bra. I mashed myself into his chest, my nipples so hard and sensitive they shot aches down to between my legs.

And then we were kissing, like we needed each other more than our next breath. As I slipped down all the way onto him I had to stop, feeling so full and on the verge of coming. Sitting up I slowly ground myself down and around on him. I lay back on top of him and we both started moving, pulling and pushing against each other, rocking while he stayed completely buried inside of me. I dragged my teeth over his neck and he squeezed my ass so hard it hurt.

It was so intense and I was so close to coming yet I never wanted it to stop. He buried his face into my hair and mumbled something about love. Then I was crying out and he was swearing into my mouth. Tears welled up in my eyes, he kissed me and said my name over and over.

Still inside me, he rolled us around so we was now on top of me. I could feel him start to get hard again and we were both still having aftershocks. So slowly he pulled nearly all the way out of me, and then even slower, pushed back him. Again and again, until I felt dizzy with need. I dug my fingers into his back and tried to get closer. The feeling of him slowly fucking me was like magic, his weight on top of me, kissing me so deeply, feeling his bare cock gently rubbing in and out of me.

Without notice, he came again, deep inside of me, crying out my name. I followed, milking out his shudders until we were both laying there wrapped up in each other and wondering how we were going to ever go back to our lives.