Forbidden Affair

Story Info
Married professor finds ecstasy with young student.
1.3k words
4.27
36.6k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a married 38 year old man, a professor of medicine. I am happy, successful, my life is full of joy and meaning. I don't work too hard. I am a good father, and spend lots of time with my children. And I am a good husband, I spend lots of time with my wife, we are good friends. She is beautiful, and our sex life is okay. We are not "soul mates" though, and occasionally I have yearned to meet someone--even just a friend--with whom to feel that thrill of passion, as though the two of us were destined to meet all our lives.

While I consider myself cultured, and a fan of classical music, I rarely make it to concerts, except one evening last year, when it all started.

I went alone. Best seat in the house. And as I got settled into my seat, listening to the orchestra tune up, there she was...a goddess, maybe 24 years old, tall, blonde, blue eyes, slender, with an elegant gown and jewellery. Her movements were graceful, poised, feminine, and sensual, with a light, friendly, kind demeanour. She was there with a female friend. And she seemed to recognize me, smiled, and approached me in my seat! That instant of first eye contact, to my amazement, showed mutual interest and excitement. She said her name was Christine, and she had been in one of my lectures a few weeks previously, and enjoyed it very much (I give single lectures every few months to a new group, and my contact with each group ends after each single lecture.

I'm a bit of a maverick in my lecture style, I make them improvised, light-hearted, somewhat irreverent, and hopefully funny) There was a sparkle in her eyes as she talked, and I was completely swept away with delight and surprise. I've always been a shy person, never thought of myself as someone a beautiful young woman would approach. So it was already a little fantasy come true. A beautiful moment of life. I'm often struck that beautiful moments happen spontaneously and randomly in a person's lifetime--maybe once every few years--but usually I've been either too shy or too stunned to act on them. This moment, though, started my imagination churning, and I knew I had to DO something.

The concert was beautiful. I loved the fact that Christine shared the same taste in music too (I find it so hard to find someone to share this part of myself with).

We met later in the lobby. I wished her well, but also left her with one of my cards and invited her to drop by if she ever had study or career questions, or to arrange an elective. Our handshake secretly gave me shivers.

I secretly yearned for her to contact me, and resisted the urge to find out her contact info, feeling it might be intrusive. Soon I had lost hope that this would happen, but embraced my memory of that evening as a precious moment to be savoured.

So when she e-mailed me a question it was a pleasant surprise. At first we had a pleasant, witty exchange around medical questions for her exams (I emphasize that I have nothing to do with her exams, at this point I was just an unrelated member of the faculty). Later I worked up the courage to invite her for lunch.

Every moment of contact we both knew that something special was going on. There was a special chemistry. We knew that we would be lovers.

She knew about my family. And I was struggling with some guilt about pursuing things. But we both knew that we would find a way. It was reckless and forbidden and dangerous. And beautiful.

She understood me so perfectly. We met one morning at her apartment. I had taken the day off work. I brought her a pair of simple but beautiful gold earrings, and she blushed as she put them on. We were silent together, my eyes lingered in hers, and I reached toward her to embrace her.

Every touch was electric. My heart throbbing almost painfully in my chest. She was trembling a bit too.

As we kissed, our tongues met right away, dancing and wrestling with each other.

I am 5'11", slim and fit, thinning hair, average looking, but with sensitive, thoughtful, intelligent, eyes and a very gentle demeanour.

We undressed.

Every inch of her body would be sealed forever in my memory, as I touched her velvety skin, and absorbed her scent.

We stood together naked, embracing, kissing deeply. "I love you" I said recklessly, but meaning it deeply despite knowing Christine only for a month. A tear dripped down her cheek, as she blushed again, smiled, and hugged me tightly.

I reached for a condom, but she grabbed my hand.

She pulled me toward the bed. The room was lit with candles, and the bed was covered with a warm, soft down comforter and big, lush pillows.

She lay back on the bed, propped up a little bit by pillows, and spread her legs. She pulled me towards her.

"I love you" she said. "I want this time to be special. I've never made love without a condom before. I want you to be my first."

I never felt so sexually ecstatic in all my life. But I knew I wasn't a very good lover, and I knew I was likely to disappoint her. I hadn't had sex in weeks, and I knew I couldn't last very long with my angel. And it was crazy. Unprotected sex! We both new the implications, the dangers.

"I love you" she said again. "And I want you to come inside me. We'll be part of each other forever."

I rested my weight on top of her. Immediately her legs wrapped around me, long, silky, soft, and warm. Her feet were delicate, small, and feminine.

Her hand guided my penis into her vagina. I held myself at the entrance to her vagina, and we looked deeply into each other's eyes as I slowly sunk into her. She exhaled loudly and blushed deeply as I entered her, and I could already feel her vagina massaging me, churning and throbbing. She was having an orgasm the instant I sank inside her. When I was fully inside I lifted her legs back so I could sink deeper still, and I felt the tip of my penis up against her cervix. With this she squirmed and moaned, and her vagina went into another spasm. Her chest and limbs were flushed red. Her pupils were dilated, and tears were running down her cheek. She hungrily sucked my tongue and lips into her mouth. I rested quietly inside her for a minute, savouring this most perfect beauty of my life.

After a few moments she said "I don't want you to hold back. Cum inside me now." It had been less than 2 minutes!

With that her vagina gripped me tightly. It pulsed with her heartbeat.

"Cum inside me" she said again, and with that I went over the brink. The most sublime orgasm of my life.

I may be physically average in some ways but I am very healthy and very fit, and I store massive amounts of semen unless I have sex regularly.

So with our mouths locked together, her legs wrapped around me, our hands tightly gripping each other's, a fountain of semen gushed into her, flooding against her cervix, spurt after spurt; at first I just gently let it happen, then after the next few gushes I thrust hard into her with my pelvis. With each spurt of semen she gasped a little bit, and her vagina kept tightly sucking and kneading my penis.

Finally I collapsed on her, spent. I gently touched her face, and we kissed passionately.

We lay side by side, my softening penis still inside her, her vagina still pulsing and squeezing. Our limbs were intertwined, and we caressed each other with our hands and feet.

"Let's sleep for a while, my love" she said tenderly. "Then after lunch we'll start again."

It was heaven for me, as we drifted into sleep. My first true lover. And after this first brief encounter, my wish was to make love for an hour next time, instead of 5 minutes...