Forbidden Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh....sorry," I replied humbly and willingly put them back.

"Good girl," he told me calmly, stroking the cheek he'd just slapped, "And yes, your lower lips are just as nice as your other ones."

Moving back down to my pussy, Chris stuck his tongue in me again. I moaned loudly. The excitement was beginning to build in me again. A few more minutes passed and I was ready to cum once more.

"Mumm, Mum-mimn," I mumbled into the panties as I climaxed. Chris responded by sticking his tongue deep inside me, hungry for my juice.

"You are so sexy, Nancy," he said as he came up to kiss me, allowing me to taste myself. His face was wet and shiny from my sex fluids.

"Let's tighten this corset some more," I said, running a finger along his cheek and then sticking it into my mouth and sucking the juice off.

I turned over, getting on all fours, and Chris stood over me. He pulled the corset strings again. I felt like a rib was going to crack. I doubted I'd be able to move at all.

It took about ten minutes before I was sufficiently relaxed into the garment. At which point, Chris instructed me to stand up.

"I'd say you're waist is quite close to eighteen inches now, Nancy," he admired me while slowly stroking his cock. "There's a mirror behind me that I want you to look into. I think you'll be impressed."

Glancing past Chris, I noticed that, indeed, he had a mirror down here. I'd been so caught up in everything that I hadn't even seen it before. I walked over to it while he watched me, his eyes bright with anticipation.

What I saw in the mirror looked heavenly. The corset had cinched my waist smaller than I'd imagined it could be. My figure was a perfect-hourglass and then some!

"Oh...my," I gushed, "I never knew I could be so curvy."

Just the look of me made me want to cum. I looked so good...but I wanted to make my waist even narrower. I knew I could look sexier, shapelier.

"Tighten it some more," I told Chris.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes."

He maneuvered his body behind me and began to slowly pull the strings. I gasped as he did, and exhaled, letting my body compress some more. When at last I couldn't take any more, I told Chris to stop. Looking in the mirror again, I looked about a half-inch narrower.

"What do you think of your seventeen and a half inch waist?" Chris asked.

"It's lovely....I want you to fuck me hard. Ride this curvy body."

Chris reached his arms around me began to feel me up. "Bend over, you curvy, hot bitch," he instructed.

I went down onto all fours, facing myself in the mirror. I knew I was in for a good time. You see, my clit, being closer to my vaginal opening than most women, provided extra stimulation whenever I was fucked, as it got a nice workout as well. Plus, doggy style was my favorite position.

Chris knelt down and I felt his hard cock enter me. He winced in pleasure and slowly started to pump me. It didn't take him long until he was pounding me fast and hard. I was soon screaming in delight, getting ever more aroused as I watched my facial expressions in the mirror. The more noise I made, the harder he went, and he started pulling my hair as well.

"Oh yes," I yelled, "Yes, slam me hard. Slam that curvy body."

Chris ran his hands over my shapely body and clutched my waist tight. "I'm gonna cum baby," Chris told me.

"Yes, cum inside me," I replied.

"OHHHH FUCK!" He growled as I felt him throb, spewing forth his millions of sperm into me.

"Mmmm," I moaned, licking my lips and looking into the mirror at my own lust-filled eyes and sweaty face.

"That was fun," Chris said after a moment. "But I'm guessing you should get back to your house now before your husband comes home. You won't tell him about this, will you?"

"Of course not," I told him, looking into his dark eyes, "You're sooo much better than he is. That was the best fuck I've had in years."

"It was a pleasure," he smiled, "Perhaps you'll come down here willingly next time?"

"Will you do all kinds of new, wild things to me?"

"Definitely. Just wait till you see my collection of whips."

"Then I'm sure we can work something out," I smiled and kissed him.

As he helped me get the corset off I realized I'd need to come up with an excuse to tell my husband why my breasts were all marked up. "What should I say?" I asked Chris, unable to think of any plausible reason.

He thought for a minute. Finally, he said, "You don't have any small pets, do you?"

"No."

"Then go buy a ferret or something and tell him you thought he'd like it. You can say you were holding it and it snuck into your shirt and scratched you all up."

"I don't know...." I replied, skeptical of his idea.

"It's far fetched, I know," he said, "But it's the best I can do. Besides, it might work. If nothing else, I'm sure he'll insist you get rid of it, especially since it supposedly hurt you. And, if he doesn't make you sell it, you'll continue to have 'unfortunate' incidents with it whenever you come home with your breasts marked up."

I thought for a minute and realized his idea was rather clever: I'd be able to continue to see him and my husband would likely not think anything of it...at least not for a while. By then, perhaps I could suggest a threesome to him and gradually get him accustomed to the idea of joining us.

"Ok," I answered as I buttoned up my blouse, "Then I'd better get going to the pet store."

"Have a good evening, Nancy," Chris said.

"You too." I kissed him goodbye and left.

Much to my amazement, I later tried the ferret idea and it worked! My husband thought nothing of it, and, amazingly, I found that I've been going to Chris's house once or twice a week for the last two months. My husband still thinks I hate that ferret!

I've yet to bring up the threesome idea to him, but I think I'll do it in short order. In fact, Chris and I have already prepared some surprises for him...his balls will probably be sore when we're finished, but I think he'll be thanking us eventually. Even if we have to kidnap him to get him into Chris's basement, I can't see the harm in that. I mean, initially, I'd thought that being forced into sex acts against my will was the worst thing to ever happen. Now, I love every second. In fact, I'm getting ready to see Chris now. He promised to chain me to the wall and cane my ass until it bleeds....I'm not sure how I'll explain that one, but I'll worry about it afterwards.

So, in closing, if your neighbor seems a little strange, I'd suggest you go over their house for coffee. It may be nothing like what you'd expect.

12