Forbidden Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam succumbs to temptation with his mixed doubles partner.
6k words
4.12
27.3k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers

If you have read chapter one of this sordid tale, you know it is about Sarah and Sam, a loving couple who can't quite resist the temptation of the forbidden. In chapter One Sarah succumbed to the forbidden, lied to Sam about it, and felt guilty about it. What she didn't know was that Sam had also succumbed to the forbidden and lied to her about it. This is Sam's story:

*****

Sam loved to play tennis. He had played competitively in high school and college. Unfortunately, his love for tennis was one thing Sarah didn't share with him. She just couldn't get excited about the game. They had a membership in a tennis club, but she rarely went near the place. Sam on the other hand played every chance he could get.

About six months earlier, the club pro asked Sam if would be interested in playing in a mixed doubles league. He begged off explaining that his wife had no interest in the game.

"That's not a problem. If you would be interested in playing, I can line up a partner for you. We have several women who want to play but whose spouses aren't interested."

That was how Sam met Kelly. Kelly was a short buxom blonde in her early thirties, an egregious flirt with a seductive southern drawl. Her husband was a salesman who serviced national accounts for a major firm and as a result was gone more than he was home.

Sam and Kelly made a good team. They each had good basic strokes, were comfortable at the net with strong volleying technique, quick on their feet, and most importantly appreciated the importance of strategy. In doubles there needs to be a plan for each point and both players have to share the plan and be committed to it. The strategy of "just hit where the other guys ain't," doesn't get the job done. It wasn't long before Sam and Kelly were playing a match or two every week and winning a lot of them—a lot more than either of them were winning as singles competitors.

They also got along well off the court. Sam liked Kelly's bubbly sense of humor and she appreciated his laughing at her intentional airhead style. Kelly was actually quite bright, but she had been raised not to show her intelligence, especially to men.

Another thing that Sam liked about Kelly was looking at her cute little round ass, barely covered by the short tennis skirts she wore. Whenever he was serving Kelly was standing at the net, far enough to the side to not get in the way of his serve, but in a position to leap forward and cut off the opponent's service return with a sharp quick volley. To be ready she would always lean forward and kind of wiggle her ass as Sam wound up for his serve. Sam didn't think the little wiggle of her ass was strictly necessary, but he wasn't about to tell Kelly that. There were times when he stopped his service swing just so he could focus on Kelly's cute little ass. It irritated some of their opponents if he did it too much, but head games like that are a part of competitive tennis.

Kelly had another habit that Sam enjoyed. Before they played each point she would trot over to Sam to confirm their strategy for the point. When she did this she leaned against him or put her hand on his arm or found some other way to touch him. It never appeared inappropriate, but Sam loved it. Kelly was one of those women who touched people when she talked to them. She'd grown up in a family where it was the accepted way of communicating, and she took it for granted, but she wasn't naive about the effect it had on men.

A couple of months before Sarah's fling with Liam, Sam and Kelly had a doubles match with another couple that didn't finish up until 10 pm. Court time was strictly rationed and mixed doubles matches tended to have a lower priority than men's singles.

Sarah was out of town at a conference, so Sam was in no hurry to go home to an empty house. He and Kelly sat on the bench along side the court chatting until the assistant pro came by and deferentially asked if they were about to leave. He couldn't go home until he could turn off the lights and lock up.

Having been pushed out of the club Kelly and Sam stood in a well-lit parking lot next to Sam's car continuing their conversation. Kelly, following her usual habit, was standing close to Sam, touching his arm and shoulder as she talked.

Sam looked around and noticed his was the only car in the lot. "Where's your car, Kelly?"

"Oh I just walked over here. We only live a couple of blocks away."

"Let me give you a ride home," he said. "You shouldn't be walking around by yourself this late."

"Oh I do it all the time."

"No, I insist."

"Sarah will be wondering if I stole you away. You better get home."

"Oh, she's out on the West Coast doing some research at one of the big university libraries out there."

"Oh, well . . ."

"So see. It's not a problem."

"Well, okay."

Sam held the passenger door open for Kelly. As she slid in he couldn't help noticing that the low cut tank top she had worn that night was giving him a great view of the cleavage between her big boobs. Sarah had been away for a week and he felt a subtle stirring in his loins as he stared down at her. He stood holding the door just a bit longer than he needed to, and she remained leaning forward just a bit longer than was necessary. They both were aware of what was happening, and they were both happy to extend it for just a bit. Neither said anything. It was just teasing. Flirting.

Sam slid into the driver's seat and promptly put his seatbelt on. It was always the first thing he did upon entering a car. As he started the engine he looked over at Kelly he saw that she was leaning back against the door with her feet pulled up on the seat and her arms around her knees.

"Put your seat belt on young lady."

Kelly laughed. "To drive two blocks?"

"Yes." Sam was not a risk taker. Kelly was. "Now, or I'm not putting the car in gear."

"Okay." She dragged out the single word as though it was the greatest imposition she could imagine. Sam thought with amusement that she sounded like one of his teenaged cousins.

The seat belt crossed her chest between her boobs and made them stand out. Sam looked over and, while enjoying the view, continued to play the stern parent role. "There that's much better." He said as he backed the car out.

Kelly puffed her chest out and said, "Hah, I know what you like about this. You men are all alike."

Sam ignored her. She was right, but he wasn't going to admit it.

When they got to her house, Kelly spoke up, "All right now Sam you have to come in for a glass of wine. My momma always told me to return a favor."

"Will Roger still be up?"

"I don't know. Maybe. But he's in Boston, so I don't s'pose it matters much. Now y'all come on in and let me fix you a drink."

"Okay, but just one."

Sam hustled around and opened the door for Kelly and they went through the same drill of slowing everything down while he stared at, and she flaunted, her tits. She eventually got out of the car, but after they had taken only a couple of steps up the walk she said, "Oh wait, I have to get my racquets."

The car chirped as Sam opened the locks with his key fob, and then he stood, three steps up on the walk, enjoying his view of Kelly leaning into the back seat to retrieve her racquet case. God, she's got a cute ass, he thought. She took more time than was strictly necessary to retrieve her case, Sam thought. After all there were only two racket cases in the back seat and hers was blue and his was red, but Sam was enjoying the view so he didn't care.

"Is white wine okay?" Kelly asked as she led Sam into their kitchen.

"Sure,"

"Le'me see," she said as she stood before an open refrigerator. "I think there's an open bottle of Chardonnay in here." As she bent over to check the lower shelves, Sam got yet another opportunity to ogle her ass.

Kelly seemed to be taking her time looking for the wine, given it was right at the front of the lower shelf, but Sam didn't tell her he could see the wine bottle. He just leaned back against the counter enjoying the view. He couldn't help thinking how nice it would be to be standing behind her holding her luscious looking ass in both hands while he plowed the hot little pussy he was sure was there. "Just a silly fantasy," he told himself.

Eventually she came up with the wine and walked it over to Sam, handing him the bottle and a corkscrew as she said, "Can you open this and pour while I go to the ladies?"

"Sure . . . but where are the glasses?"

"Oh silly me," Kelly said as she turned and walked back into the room. "They're right up here." She had opened a cupboard but could not reach the glasses even standing on her toes. "Darn, I'm too short. Can you help me?"

Sam stepped in behind her and reached to the upper level where the glasses were stored. Instead of moving out of his way Kelly remained sandwiched between Sam and the counter. As he reached for the glasses his body pressed up against hers. Kelly pushed back with her hips and twisted her ass just a bit as she said, "Oh thank you. My goodness it's good to have a nice tall man around." Sam stepped back . . . just a little to let Kelly slip under his arms, but she first turned so she was facing him and then as she slipped by she dragged her big tits across the bottom of his rib cage. As she left the kitchen she said, "Be a dear and pour the wine and bring it to the living room," just as if nothing had happened. It left Sam wondering if wine was really a good idea tonight. It also left him feeling horny as hell. Sarah had been gone for several days.

A few minutes later Sam was sitting in the living room at the end of the couch, the opened bottle of wine and two glasses next to him on a table. Kelly hadn't returned yet. His cell phone rang and he answered it. That was when he started lying to Sarah. She had called to say good night expecting he would be about ready to go to bed.

They chitchatted for a minute about her project and his day at the accounting office. Then she asked the question he didn't want to answer. "Where are you? Your tennis match must be over by now."

Sam had decided as soon as the phone rang that he wasn't going to tell Sarah the truth. So he told a bold-faced lie. "Oh, I'm at home. Got home a while ago and I've been doing some dishes left from dinner. Several dinners actually," he said with a chuckle. Another lie. He had been eating fast food dinners all week. Sam hated to cook for himself.

They talked for a few more minutes and then the call ended. What Sam did not realize was that Kelly had been just about to step into the room when the phone rang and she had heard all of Sam's side of the call, including what she knew to be a lie about where he was. That changed Kelly's mind completely about how the rest of the evening should go. That was when she decided she wanted to do more than just tease Sam. She stood silently in the hall for just a moment thinking, and then she walked quietly back to the bathroom where she quickly stripped off her bra and the matching panty set that kept the short tennis dress from being indecent.

Sam was feeling more than a little guilty about having lied to Sarah about where he was. While he was waiting for Kelly he filled the two wine glasses, quickly drank off most of his wine glass, and then refilled it. The combination of Kelly's teasing and his lie to his wife was stressful—erotic but stressful. Then Kelly walked into the room and it got worse.

When a woman with a chest like Kelly abandons her bra it shows. Her big tits were bouncing and swaying as she walked into the room and the tank top she wore was doing very little to hide them. She was horny. She had been that way all evening. Teasing Sam by wiggling her hips at the net always made her that way and now it was worse. Her big nipples were swollen and very obvious as they tried to poke a pair of holes in the soft cloth of the tank top.

"Oh you poured my wine. You're so sweet," she said. When she leaned over to pick up her wine glass she was facing Sam and her big boobs damn near fell out of the tank top. It wouldn't have bothered her in the mood she was in.

She picked up her glass of wine, and like Sam, she quickly drank off much of the glass. Then she sat at the far end of the couch and pulled her legs up underneath her. As she did so Sam was sure he could see her sex for a brief moment, or at least he could be sure that the lime green panties that were supposed to match the tennis skirt had gone missing.

"Oh shit. I'm in trouble," he said to himself. "Well fuck it. Lets just see how it plays out. Sarah's out of town. She'll never know." He quickly drank off most of his second glass of wine, feeling a lot less confident than his little internal speech had sounded to himself. He turned and refilled the glass again.

Kelly wanted to toy with Sam. She had seen him almost gasp when she walked in with her big tits swaying, so now instead of assaulting him she just sat at the end of the couch and began a conversation about Karen and Bob, the couple that had opposed them in their doubles match.

"I'll bet Bob's not happy tonight," she said. As she spoke she dragged the rim of her wine glass across the swollen nipple of one of her boobs.

"Uhh . . ." said Sam, distracted by her action with the wine glass. "Why's that?"

"Because his serve sucked tonight. That's why we beat them so badly. He didn't hold service once." "Sucked" was stronger language than Kelly normally used, but her randy mood was causing her language to deteriorate. She was beginning to slide from her usual mode of "southern bell" to something more like a "southern slut." She smiled at that thought.

Sam smiled at her strong language. The reason Bob wasn't serving well was that he had been spending too much of his concentration on Kelly's cleavage which she graciously demonstrated to him by leaning forward every time he was about to serve. Sam had figured that out before they were halfway through the first set. "You're right. He didn't serve well. I wonder why?" Now he was toying with Kelly.

"Well, I just can't imagine." As she spoke Kelly leaned forward and set her now empty wine glass on the coffee table, almost spilling her tits out of the tank top again.

"But that's not the half of it," Kelly continued. As she spoke she readjusted her legs, again confirming Sam's belief that she was naked beneath the skirt.

"Oh?"

"Yes." Kelly snickered. "The story around the club is that when Bob and Karen win she gives him a blow job. Sometimes right in the parking lot."

"Really?" Sam said, adjusting his tennis shorts to accommodate his growing erection, and failing to be near as subtle about it as he intended. "And where did you hear that?"

"Oh in the lady's locker room." she said.

"Well," Sam said with a laugh. "I can see why Bob would be unhappy tonight then. Missing out on a blowjob is . . . well it's just not anything any man wants. Still I wonder why he was serving so badly?" he said, continuing to push the issue with Kelly. He wanted her to admit that she knew the source of Bob's lack of concentration. "Bob's usually got a pretty good serve and he got almost none of his first serves in tonight."

Kelly had stood and was walking over to refill her wine glass. Between the two of them they had pretty quickly demolished a full bottle of wine. "Oh and I noticed he double faulted a bunch too," she said as she leaned forward.

Sam was staring at her massive boobs; sure they were going to fall out this time. "I think I know why he was distracted," he said as he stared.

Kelly looked up at him, without changing her posture and with the most innocent face she could muster, she said, "Oh and why was that."

Sam was grinning now. The wine and his libido were getting to him and he had pretty much dismissed his concerns about lying to Sarah. "Oh yes," he said. "I think there were two reasons and I'm looking at them, both of them, right now."

Kelly stood up and put a hand under each of her boobs holding them out towards Sam. "Why Samuel McCauley what ever do you mean? Do you mean these?" she said, holding her barely covered boobs out towards him. "How could a big strong man like Bob be distracted by little old me. You aren't distracted are you?"

Sam laughed. "Oh not in the least," he said. "I am definitely not distracted from anything because right now the only thing I'm paying any attention to is your big gorgeous tits. I am totally focused on them and how much I would like to suck on those big nipples I see pushing against your tank top." He reached up and slowly traced a tight circle around the fabric doing such a poor job covering one of her nipples.

"Men!" she said with a tone of mock disgust as she pulled away. She sat down next to him, her leg pressed firmly and warmly against his. "So do you mean to tell me Sam McCauley that Bob is going to miss out on a blow job from Karen tonight just because of these?" she said holding her big boobs out for Sam's inspection.

"Yes. Absolutely," Sam whispered.

But now, for the first time since Kelly had returned from the ladies room, Sam was distracted from her tits by something else. When she had sat down on the couch next to him her tennis dress had landed about as far up her legs as it could be and still be considered a dress. Sam was trying hard to decide whether he could see Kelly's pussy.

"Why that's just shocking," Kelly continued playing her faux innocence to the hilt. "To think that a grown man, a responsible man, like Bob. Why he's a deacon in his church isn't he? To think he would be trying to look down the front of my tennis clothes so he could see my titties. That's just sinful." As she spoke Kelly pulled up one of her legs and hooked her heel on the edge of the couch. Now Sam could see her pussy for sure. It was cleanly shaven and the lips were swollen and glistening.

"Yes, just sinful," Sam agreed as he stared at Kelly's naked pussy.

"And such a waste of a perfectly good blowjob," Sam continued as he put his hand on the inside of her thigh.

Sam was massaging the inside of Kelly's thigh with his big warm hand, moving ever closer to her exposed pussy. Kelly made no effort to push Sam's hand away.

"Just think, though how bad he would have served if I had done this," she said as she grabbed the bottom of her tank top and hoisted it over her head. Sam gasped as he saw her big tits flop into full view. For a brief moment all Sam could think was how badly he wanted to fondle them and suck on them.

Now his hand was almost absently mindedly stroking her pussy as he stared at her boobs. When he finally recovered his ability to speak he said, "He might have jumped over the net and attacked you." Now he had slipped a finger into her hot wet cunt.

Kelly gasped at what he had done, and then she laughed. When she laughed her tits jiggled. "I think it would more likely have been Karen."

"Really?" Sam said. "Where do you get all this information?"

"I told you. The locker room. . . . Oh, and Karen made a pass at me right after we joined the club. She definitely swings both ways."

"Oh my!"

"Sam, you're such an innocent." As she spoke she reached over and begin to stroke the obvious lump beneath his tennis shorts.

Sam didn't feel very innocent as he sat there staring at his almost naked doubles partner's big tits and continued sliding one and then two fingers into her dripping pussy. No, Sam didn't feel innocent at all, but there wasn't a cloud of guilt in his mind. Both had been pushed away by pure unadulterated lust. Fuck this woman is a horny little slut, he thought.

"But there's something we need to talk about," she said as continued to stroke his cock through his pants.

Sam was silent.

Kelly ignored his silence and continued, "We have to talk about your spouse . . . and mine."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers
12