Forbidden Ch. 02

Story Info
Delylah seeks tenderness with Gabriel.
2k words
4.39
20.9k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four Months Later.

It was an extremely hot summer day in June, but the day was promising rain. Gray clouds billowed and swelled, swirling steadily across the sky. The wind had picked up, but it was still unpleasantly warm. I let out a small sigh and closed the window of my new apartment.

Just yesterday, I had unpacked the last of my belongings and knick-knacks, with the help of Gabe. Since our first encounter four months ago, we've had limited contact. Between work and this divorce, I've been extremely busy. However, he graciously dropped what he was doing two days ago when I approached him and asked for help.

He had gone into town a few minutes ago with the promise of returning with food. Last night, he had stayed with me, although he slept on the couch. It was an accident, really. After helping me move, we had watched a movie. Sometime into it, he had fallen asleep, so I just covered him with a warm blanket and let him stay.

Of course, we hadn't spoken of our intimate moment four months ago. There were a few instances where I caught him staring, but I honestly didn't mind. Despite the fact that he was quickly approaching his sixties, Gabe was in excellent physical shape. Years of hard manual labor had left him strong and toned. By genetics, he was extraordinarily handsome as well. With a strong jaw that was lined with a neatly-trimmed beard and incredible blue, twinkling eyes, he was more than attractive. He still had a full head of hair, although it had turned to a suiting dark gray.

Although my soon-to-be ex-husband had inherited certain attributes from his father, it was obvious that Greg took after his mother. He had green, beady eyes that were set into a round face that rested top an even rounder figure and an awful, despicable attitude that was downright foul. Words can't really describe how miserable I was with him. Oh well, he's old history.

At that moment, I see Gabe's familiar truck pull into the parking lot. Just a few moments later, I let him in to see he has indeed brought food. I close the door behind him, locking it securely.

"I didn't know what to get you, so I just ordered a cheeseburger," he apologizes, fishing around the paper sack and producing a burger. I take it with a smile.

"It sounds perfect, Gabriel." I say. "Thank you."

"It's the least I could do. You let me stay here last night," he waves his hand to the couch, but I shake my head.

"After everything you've done for me, was I supposed to kick you off my couch?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Del." He says, giving me that lopsided grin. It takes my breath away, how gorgeous he is at times. "It's raining."

Glancing outside, I realize he's quite correct. The promised rain has begun spattering against the windows, and thunder rumbles gently.

"Let's eat," I murmur.

Ten minutes later, the remains of our meal were being thrown away and Gabe was putting in a movie. The rain had really picked up, and thunder rolled noisily outside. My irrational fear of loud noises caused me to shift uneasily.

"You all right?" he asks, his blue eyes seeking out my own. "Is it the thunder?"

"Yeah," I admit, embarrassed. "Always."

"I'll keep you safe," he murmurs, taking a seat next to me. Casually, he drapes his arm over the back of the couch, behind me. Tentatively, I lean against him, resting my head where his shoulder and neck meet. Instantly, he stiffens, and I feel myself unraveling. Of course he doesn't want this again; it was only a fluke, what happened four months ago . . .

Then, his arms wrap around me, and I let out a breath I had been holding. His hands rub my back and his chin rests on top of my head. Nervously, I shuffle in closer, allowing myself to relax.

"Do you ever think about . . . Valentine's Day?" I ask quietly.

"All the time," he answers immediately, his voice guarded.

"What do you think about?" I ask, clinging to his strong arm.

Gabe doesn't answer immediately. Instead, he lets out a soft sigh, pulling his arm back to himself. He stands, turning away from me and steadily walking toward the kitchen window. Rain still spatters the window, like little tears running down the glass.

"You have always been so beautiful, Delylah. So beautiful." he whispers quietly, though I can hear him from the couch. "I wanted to kiss you from the first time my son brought you home. Of course I knew it was wrong, but I knew he would hurt you."

Gabe stops, taking in a deep breath and looking at me. His gorgeous blue eyes are sad. I stand and gaze at him for a few moments. Then, we walk toward the other, and he clutches me to his chest. My own arms wrap around him, and I wholly relax. It's wonderful to be against him again.

"I've thought about you quite a bit," he confesses. "I thought about calling you every day. Every time I picked up the phone, I couldn't dial. I wanted you to move on from Greg."

"I have moved on," I murmur quietly, kissing his neck. Gabe lets out a small moan, squeezing my hips and bringing me closer. "I'm sorry I never called."

"Don't apologize, honey." he says softly, tucking my hair behind my ear. His fingers brush my cheek, causing my eyes to close. Oh, how I want his mouth on mine again . . .

"I've missed you," I say in barely more than a whisper. His thumb traces my lower lip, and I kiss it softly.

"Do you realize how much I've loved you, from the first time we met? It was so difficult to see you with my son . . . but how could I jeopardize his happiness? And five years later, I'm still so desperately in love with you. I'm so pathetic . . ."

"Don't say that, Gabriel," I say furiously, taking his bearded, handsome face in my hands. His gorgeous blue eyes gaze sadly at me before his own hands find mine.

"Delylah, we can't . . . be together. Greg . . . Claire." Gabe stops, looking away from me. I close my eyes for a moment, thinking of his horrible ex-wife . . . what she did to him. He takes my hands from his face and kisses my forehead. "I love you to the moon, but I will not allow them to destroy you. If we pursue this . . . you will be hurt. I cannot let that happen."

"Then don't allow it to," I say quietly. "You've always protected me, why is this different?"

"This is so much different," he says, and we laugh together. "Goodness Del, I love you."

"I love you too, Gabriel." I breathe, and he squeezes me to his chest.

Somehow, my lips find his. Our kiss is passionate; there is no rush. His skilled, wonderful hands dance over my body while his tongue expertly explores my mouth, my lips. Gently, his beard tickles me. Everything is so pleasant and perfect.

Carefully, I begin undoing the buttons on his shirt. At first, I feel him stiffen against me. I stop and rub my hands against his chest, his neck. Softly, he moans against me and his own hands lift my shirt over my head.

"Gabriel, I want this," I whine, tearing his shirt from him. My hands explore his muscular, strong chest while his hands nervously travel over my own torso.

"What have you done to me?" he asks playfully, unbuttoning my jeans. I look down and undo his, giggling at the obvious strain.

It doesn't take long, but soon we are both naked and breathing heavily. Our mouths are locked in a passionate, tender kiss. His hands expertly touch in all the right spots. My legs are wrapped around his waist, begging him to enter me. However, he's merely brushing his head against my growing wetness, in a painfully slow, methodical way.

"Gabriel, you have got to be the most patient man in the universe," I groan, trying to force myself onto his hardness. "Please . . ."

"You have to be the most impatient woman in the universe, Delylah," he says, pressing his mouth to mine. "I want to cherish this. I want to remember every way your body feels under my hands, my skin. You are so beautiful."

"Gabriel . . ." I moan as he gently nibbles my neck. "I want this . . . I want us."

"Me too, baby. Me too," he sighs sadly, his prick pressing against my entrance. Seizing an opportunity, I slide onto him and gasp at the intrusion. He's so much bigger than Greg . . .

"Jesus, Del." he shakes his head and pulls himself out of me. I groan in frustration, my mouth finding his and assaulting his tongue. "You're very tight."

"I want you inside of me. Please?" I moan against his mouth. He chuckles darkly before shoving his entire length into my awaiting warmth. Once more, I shout in pleasure and pain as I feel him ripping me apart. "Gabe!"

"You feel so exquisite," he whispers in my ear, slowly moving inside me. I throw my head back and moan from his pleasure. "I won't last long if you keep acting this way, Delylah."

"I'll take anything I can get from you," I murmur as he pushes himself inside me once more. I feel as though I could go off any second. Our mouths are inseparable as he makes love to me; his hands caress every inch of my body with precision.

"I have to stop, Del. I'm going to come," he murmurs, nibbling my ear. "It's been . . . a very long time."

"Don't stop," I plea, rocking on his manhood. I feel the anticipation building inside of me, and I know I won't last long, either. "I'm going to shatter against you."

"I'll pick up your pieces," he promises, pressing his mouth to mine once more. Slowly, he rocks back and forth inside of me, and I feel myself losing control.

"Gabe!" I shout as I feel myself tighten around his length. "Oh, I'm coming!"

"Are you on the pill?" he asks frantically, pumping his hips against me. I feel his balls slapping my ass and it's enough to send me over the edge.

"No," I shake my head, grinding my hips to meet his. "I want you inside of me. All of you."

"I'm so close," he says through clenched teeth.

"Let go," I urge, nibbling his neck.

When he comes, he throws his head back and shouts my name. I feel him gush inside me, and I gasp as I come around him for a second time. Slowly, our breath returns to normal as he relaxes and holds me close.

"You are sincerely amazing, Del." he murmurs, climbing off of me and laying on his side, bringing me with him.

"So are you" I say softly, my eyes closing. He surrounds me so perfectly with his strong arms.

"I love you," he kisses my forehead. "To the ends of the universe and back again."

"Gabriel . . . I love you, too." I sob against his chest, surprised at my reaction. His arms wrap around me soothingly, his lips finding mine. "Please . . . this can't end here."

"Sssh, let's just be happy for right now. Kiss me, baby girl." Gabriel's lips brush gently against mine, and I shatter against him once more. "After your divorce is finalized, no force on earth will be able to keep me from you. For right now, this cannot be public."

"For right now, I can be happy with that." I smile through my tears, and he kisses the end of my nose. "Thank you, Gabriel."

"No, Delylah. Thank you," Gabriel flips me to my back once more and expertly positions himself on top of me. "This time will last much longer."

As he pushes himself inside me, I scream out his name, my nails digging into his skin. My legs wrap around his torso as our mouths meet once more. He is truly a wonderful, exquisite man.