Forbidden Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning the sun came through the window...
1.8k words
4.01
32.6k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning the sun came through the window in her room and she sat up slowly, she had not been able to sleep the whole night but didn't feel tired at all. Sitting up she waited, she had been told not to leave them room until he came to get her so she waited patiently. The door opened and he walked into the room, his face unsmiling, his eyes hard.

"You have to go."

"What?"

"You have to leave. Now. Get out."

"But," she didn't have time to say another word.

"I said get out! Now!" She jumped and her eyes filled with tears.

"Please don't send me away. I don't know where else I can go."

"Get the fuck out!" His hand slammed against the wooden frame of the door and a tiny cry escaped her throat and she ran from the room, he heard the door close softly and her car start and drive away. Slumping against the wall he ran his hand through his hair and tried to control his breathing, letting out a shout of anger his whole body trembled and he slid to the floor.

*

The rest of the day passed slowly for him, he tried to finish his marking, he tried to complete lesson plans, he went to the store, returning home he placed beer, pizza's, crisps and more beer away and lit a fire. Opening a can he flung himself on the sofa in front of the fire and waited. Hours passed as he watched the flames drinking can after can of beer. His mind kept straying back to Bella and he felt the desire begin to build in him once again, his hand slid down to the waistband of his jeans and slipped under the fabric. A knock on the door made him jump and he got slowly to his feet. He knew who he would see but he couldn't stop himself from opening the door. She stood not looking at him, he reached out and tilted her head up until she looked at him, her eyes were scared and she bit her bruised lip. He dragged her to his chest and crushed his lips to hers, his hands slid to her hips and pulled her closer, he shut the door with one hand, then pushed her back against the wood.

"I'm so sorry." He said between hard kisses. "I didn't want you to go. I just felt so guilty."

"It's fine."

He pushed the thin leather jacket she wore from her shoulders and lifted her into his arms, her thick legs wrapped around his waist bringing her hips into harder contact with his as he moaned, pushing her harder against the door he humped against her leaving her panting and rosy cheeked.

"If you're not in the bedroom in five seconds I swear to god." She slid from his arms and walked towards the back room, slowly, calculatingly, her back to him as he clenched his fist to stop himself grabbing her. Following her down he fought back a groan, she had removed her t-shirt, jeans, trainers and now stood in blue underwear that hugged her curves and made his mouth water. With a savage growl he lifted her back into his arms and sank onto the edge of the bed, she arched her back pressing her breasts against his hard chest and pressed down onto his groin. Her eyes seemed to plead with him.

"Please sir."

"What do you want?"

"Kiss me sir, please." He groaned in pleasure at the taboo word coming from her lips and took her mouth once more in a passionate kiss, she rubbed her lithe, young body against him and his hands kneaded violently against her skin, she whimpered softly against his mouth before pulling away and looking between their bodies with a questioning look. He pushed her to the floor until she knelt between his legs, she pawed at his t-shirt and he pulled it over his head, her quick, little fingers undid his belt, button and zip and tugged his jeans down his legs. She pulled his boxers down to join their clothes on the floor. He held his breathe until he felt her warm mouth on him and groaned deep in his chest falling back onto the bed, one strong hand curled into her hair as her talented mouth and tongue drove him wild. As the pleasure washed over him his treacherous mind flitted to Amelia. Shaking his head he attempted to move her from him but she either didn't feel or didn't care, shuddering he felt himself getting closer and closer to climax. On a low groan he unravelled and felt her working to swallow everything he had to give before sitting back on her heels, her hands in her lap, staring obediently at the floor.

Sitting up he had every intention of leaving her in the room alone and going to sleep on the sofa but when he saw her in that submissive position he couldn't do it. Pulling her head back by the hair until she looked at him he pulled her further until she stood. Pulling her close he gently nudged her ankle until she straddled his lap her face just inches from his. Wrapping one arm around her waist and the other under her armpit the fingers curled around the back of her neck to press her body to his, his hips thrust up against her wrenching a soft moan from her open mouth. He licked at her upper lip before pulling the soft skin of her bottom between his teeth and biting gently, she shivered and ground her hips against his. Standing he threw her onto the bed, knelt, pulled the scrap of materiel that she tried to pass off as panties down her smooth tanned legs and pulled her until her perfectly rounded butt hung off the edge of the bed, slinging her legs over his shoulders. Her pussy was shaved completely smooth and the lips glistened with her sweet juices. Smiling he gently blew on her intimately before licking the soft skin of he thigh, she shivered and her hands reached down as she attempted to pull his head towards her.

Yanking himself away he once again pulled her to her feet, turning her he bent her forcefully over the bed, she was so small that her legs could be flush against the side of the bed and he waist only just came to the top of the mattress meaning her whole body was prone to the bed., reaching over he took both her wrists in one big hand and pulled her arms behind her back, then kneeling back down he took one lick across her smooth pussy and she shuddered, he took another swipe with his tongue and savoured her sweet flavour. His grip tightened on her wrists and he spread her legs wider, the muscled played under the soft skin of her thighs and her ass was pushed to an even more appealing angle. Barely able to contain himself he stood behind her and positioned his once again hard cock between the perfect cheeks of her ass. She moaned softly and lifted onto her toes to press harder against him as his hips began moving slowly against her, he breath came in pants as she wiggled backwards trying to get closer, he repositioned himself once again until the head of his cock rested against her swollen clit and she gave a soft cry.

"Oh god," she strained harder against him and ground her hips pushing his rock hard cock more firmly against her engorged clit as a shudder ran through her. With a quiet growl he reached across her back with his free hand and curled his strong fingers in her hair, with a yank he bent her backwards until her face was level with his and thrust harder against her as her cries became louder.

"Ahhh, don't stop please."

"You better not cum yet, I will tell you when you cum do you understand?"

"Yes sir." Her words were desperate and he sped up his movements, his cock still hadn't entered her as he continued to rub her clit with the swollen head.

"Do you want to cum?" His voice was ragged with the effort of restraining himself and she whimpered pitifully and nodded, his hand moved from her hair and curled around her neck twisting her flushed face to his as he felt his own need to cum rise. "Cum for me baby. Let me see you."

Her whole body tensed as she cried out, then a loud moan escaped her throat and he felt rope after rope of cum shoot from him as his cock was bathed in her sweet nectar. Pressing his lips to hers his tongue snaked into her mouth as she shuddered jerked against him her hips still moving at an erratic pace, her fingers clenched into fists, elongated, then clenched again as she panted heavily against his mouth. He smiled and an idea came to him, he lifted her back into his arms and lay her back on the covers, removing the blue bra he took a minute to gaze admiringly at her firm yet soft breasts, then still without clothes he walked to the small toolshed at the back of the cabin, smiling wider he found what he was looking for and returned, her eyes were closed and her naked chest rose and fell slightly with her breathing, pulling her arms above her head he wrapped a length of rope around her wrists then tied to two ends to the posts of his four poster bed, then looping two more lengths around her legs at the knees he pulled them until her legs were spread and tied the to the posts. Finally a length around each ankle and tied to the bottom posts and he stood back to admire his handywork. Her dark eyes had opened during this time and stared up at him, her whole body was pulled taught by the ropes and the sweet pink of her pussy was on full display between her tied legs and he leant down to run his tongue along her tasting her sweet juice. She moaned and lifted her hips to him but he pulled away and stood again watching her.

"Hmm, I have some plans for you little girl." Then he headed towards the door.

"Wait you're just going to leave me like this?"

"Of course."

"Please, sir you cant."

"Well I'm pretty sure I can and I'm going to."

"Please don't, sir please."

"Well I cant be having all this noise can I?" He grabbed her discarded panties from the floor and pushed them into her mouth, she let out a muffled cry from around the materiel and began pulling against her bonds, he slid between her legs and kissed her neck sensuously until she trembled, her hips lifted against him and a soft growl rumbled from her chest. Pulling back he walked to the door ignoring her muffled cries of protest.