Forbidden Encounters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans and gasps were becoming louder, any pretense of being quiet fading away. Anyone walking into the parking garage at this moment would have no doubts as to what was going on. My cock was rock hard as it jutted out from my open pants. I wanted to hear her cum in person before I moved to fucking her.

She writhed around under me, her back bucking against the hood of the car. I held her in place as best I could with my left arm still around her right leg, but just as I remembered, she was definitely not what some people call a dead fish. She was a bundle of flexing muscles as gasps and loud moans filled the air.

I continued my deliberate motions on her clit and g-spot and heard her sounds change to what I was wanting. Quick bursts of "oh my god" repeated quickly mixed with harder gasps, moans, cursing and moments of complete silence as her body would clench and she was unable to form anything, even an exhale. Her body started shaking harder and the grip she had on my head tightened. She was climbing closer and closer to release. I felt her body lock up, her legs clamping down on my head like a vice. She had lifted her ass off of the car herself, pushing herself harder against my mouth. She made no sounds and not even a gasp of air escaped her as I licked her over the edge.

In one fantastic explosion of pleasure, she screamed out an unintelligible sound of malformed words and sporadic, violent gasps as her body was rocked with an almost visible wave of pleasure that flowed through her. She had lost control of herself and her body was filled with spasms as she twitched and bucked under me. Seeing her completely lose control was so fucking hot. As a man, it is incredibly satisfying to take a women to this kind of orgasm with your mouth.

Even before she was done shaking, I stood up, pulled her down from the hood and spun her around. I pushed her forward, bending her over the hood of the car with her ass facing me. I pulled her skirt farther up, fully exposing her ass to me. I grabbed her ass with my left hand and caressed it while grabbing my cock with my right. I lined myself up with her wet pussy and pushed in, desperate to feel her tight, hot cunt around my dick.

She loudly moaned as I split her open and I grabbed her hips, holding her in place as I started to fuck her fast and hard. No longer concerned with being caught, she moaned and occasionally yelled as I slammed into her tight pussy from the back. She pushed back against me as hard as she could and I penetrated her over and over, her small body trapped between me and the car. I reached forward, grabbing her hands and bringing them together above her head. I held her small wrists in one of my hands as I continued to plow into her from behind. I was slightly bent over in order to accommodate this position and with my other free hand, I wrapped it around her neck from behind.

The whole situation was so erotic. This was forbidden in so many ways. We were in a public place and could easily be stumbled upon at any moment. She was married now. Even being an ex-whatever you called what we were doing back then, she was now off-limits. Or should be. We weren't supposed to be doing any of this, yet there we were, fucking like animals over the hood of her car.

I fucked her for several minutes, alternating from choking her to grabbing her hair and pulling her head back which forced her to arch her back and push her ass back further towards me. I wanted desperately to fuck her ass, but I knew that we were short on and that I wasn't going to last much longer.

We were both grunting and moaning, the sounds of our fucking interlaced with the wet, sucking sounds of her pussy as I drove in and out of her. I could feel my orgasm coming. Her cunt felt so fantastic and the whole situation was pushing me over the edge.

I felt myself reach the point of no return and in that moment, I moved quickly in order to do something I know we both loved. I pulled out of her pussy and heard her cry out in exasperation. I yanked back on her hair and pulled her body up off the car and spun her around, pushing her down to the ground. I furiously stroked my cock with my other hand. She quickly understood what I was going to do and her hands went straight to my balls. She caressed them as she looked up at me with her big, beautiful eyes.

I growled as my orgasm hit me and I pointed my dick straight at her face. I unloaded spurt after spurt across her gorgeous features and down to her chest and rumpled shirt. My orgasm seemed to go on for ages like they do when you are really turned on. My cum flew from my cock and covered her sweet face, chest and stained her shirt. As I finished spurting, she leaned in and took me into her mouth once more, tasting my load directly from the source. She started bobbing up and down, her tongue swirling around me as I stood there, letting her clean me up and trying to catch my breath. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying her mouth on me as I came down off my orgasm. Her mouth felt fantastic as my cock slowly began to soften.

I looked back down at her, my ex-lover, good friend and now a married woman. She was still slowing taking my cock into her mouth, savoring the final moments of our encounter. She was a beautiful mess. Her clothes were in shambles, her tits hanging out, her hair tousled and tangled and my cum covering her. I had no idea how she was going to explain this to her husband, but at that moment, I didn't care. She was resourceful and she would think of something.

All I knew was that I wanted to have her again sometime soon.

12