Forbidden Encounters Pt. 01

Story Info
Part one of a story about two people with limited play time.
1.2k words
4.19
18.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sithica
Sithica
5 Followers

There's only one person in the whole world who really gets me the way you do. I never knew about this part of myself that was missing.

I felt so incomplete my whole life.

I knew there was something more I was wanting out of life and I couldn't figure out what it was... until you showed me.

It was this.

This thing we have between us. The thing that we can't tell anyone about, because it is apparently is very taboo in casual conversations.

People joke about it but most people don't even have an interest in it or think it's disgusting. I don't understand those people, because whenever I think about the sensation of your cock in my ass my vagina starts to tingle and I all I want to do is fuck your head off.

I've tried anal sex before, and failed every time.

Once when I was a horny curious teenager, I dated a guy who claimed to be into anal sex and I was curious.

He had said he'd done it before. He said knew what to do, but I think he lied to be about that part because when he tried to roughly force his dick into my ass, it hurt so badly that I screamed and jumped away from him.

My curiosity was crushed by the pain.

It was all vaginal and blowjobs for me after that.

There's a chance I had some sort of psychological addiction to sex back then... but that's a story for another time.

This story is about now.

Today.

You came to my house and fuck me so hard and so good that I am still struggling to walk.

And now I want more.

I love it when you fuck my face, and I love it when your cock is inside my warm wet pussy.

But I REALLY love it when your cock reaches the point where it can slide easily into my ass.

It's definitely rough, but the way it feels sends vibrations through my whole body.

I am tingling with desire for you just thinking about it.

I want you.

I want you again and again.

Over and over.

And we both know we can always change it up.

Here's one of my fantasies...

I want to walk into your apartment and have on nothing but a long black coat that covers so much, no one will be able to tell that I'm completely naked underneath.

You might not even notice at first...

We would have some fun light casual conversation, probably involving video games.

And then you will probably say, "Hey, you can take off your coat dude."

I would smile at you sweetly and in the most obviously innocent voice possibly I would say "but I can't get it off all on my own."

You would smile that awesome smile of yours and chuckle... maybe not even come over right away, but eventually come try to take my coat off of me.

You would probably even try to take a peak first...and gasp when you realized I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

But then you probably wouldn't take it off right away, because of the way you like to play.

Standing right there in your kitchen, you would reach down and slowly run your hand up the inside of my thigh just to check to make sure you have uninterrupted access to my cunt.

Of course you discover that you do.

This would elicit a moan from you and then you would start kissing my neck...

Which always makes me want to lick your ear.

You still wouldn't take off my coat, you would turn me around and throw me over your kitchen counter. The start spanking my ass through the coat first and then slowly lifting the coat in the back to spank my ass again real hard. Because you know I love it that when you do that. You would then probably go down to your knees and put your mouth right between my ass cheeks where your tongue could drag from my pussy all the way to my asshole. That's one of my favorite things about you, the way you like to lick my asshole. Don't get me wrong I love it when you lick my pussy because you are an expert at that, but there something a little special about when your tongue reaches my anus... I can feel so much it makes my pussy tingle even more when you move your tongue back to my clit.

You incorporate your fingers and your tongue, keep them both swirling around until I cum at least once before it's my turn to pleasure you.

I would turn around and go down to my knees, you wouldn't even get the chance to stand up and I would make you lay down right there on your kitchen floor.

I would bring the lips of my mouth to your cock, and slowly breathe right there so you could feel my hot breath against the sensitive skin.

I would tease you a little by kissing the tip and then slowly... slowly... licking... I would run my tongue along the shaft, getting it nice and wet and then breathing on it some more... there are different things I like to do with my mouth here.

I love to swirl my tongue around and then grasp the whole thing in my mouth. I love to tighten just my lips so that the tip really gets squeezed when I pumped my mouth up and down.

But I know what you really want. Deep throat.

We've talked about it before.

You know I want to practice more.

Well tonight is the night.

I'm going to get that cock all the way to the back of my throat.

I'm going to choke myself on it.

And I do, and this time I hold it there.

And I do it again, which makes me gag and my eyes start to water.

Finally you can't take it anymore.

You get up and turn me back around and put me onto all fours on your kitchen floor. The coat gets ripped off and you spank my ass one more time really hard in preparation for what's coming next.

You spit onto my asshole and your cock is already so wet from my own saliva, that when you go to slide your cock into my ass, it slides in slowly at first, but then you slam it in all the way.

This is the ultimate sensation... my whole body is throbbing from the feelings of your cock sliding in and out of my ass hole.

You keep pounding my ass over and over until you can't stand it anymore and then you cum in my ass...

That's when I realize you didn't even fuck my vagina this time...

I point that out to you, and then you flip me over and finger me until I cum one more time.

We laugh for a moment while we lay there cuddling and catching our breath... next time we will have so more pussy attention, but for now, my ass just really wanted to be fucked exactly like that.

Sithica
Sithica
5 Followers