Forbidden Foods: Milk!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cow girl struggled to a sitting position and saw fear etched in Meowra's cat eyes, "Meowra, what's wrong?!"

The cat girl, who was sticky all over with milk, grabbed the edge of her blouse and peeled it down over her front. Her sticky, smooth boobs toppled over the article of clothing, and Essie stared in shock.

Meowra's boobs were gorgeous, and her nipples and areolas were dark, but that's not what shocked Essie. A steady dripping of milk was beginning to leak from the cat girl's nipples, and the two young demi humans looked up at each other and shouted in unison, "Oh no!"

Questria Tribaldi Zenith Hemsilver (her full name) trotted down the lane at an easy pace. She was one of three centaurs that lived within a hundred mile vicinity, but everyone knew who she was and no one would dare to gawk at her.

Not that there wasn't anything to gawk at: The woman was stunningly beautiful, and her smooth ebony skin transitioned seamlessly into her lower half. She had a midnight black coat with the smallest shades of chestnut brown mixed into it, and her tail was ornately braided.

Currently, she was wearing a bright purple barding and a loose tunic that did little to hide her impressive bustline. At her midsection, she wore a single yoke, and behind her, a cart was being pulled. The contents of the cart were covered by a large sheet, and it whipped in the gentle breeze as the centaur made her way home.

She lived deep in the forest, mostly so she could conduct her work in private. Although she was really more of a chemist than anything else, she dabbled in thuamatic concoctions, and she'd gained somewhat of a reputation for being able to treat unique conditions. She'd gotten so popular in the last few seasons that she'd been forced to hire an acolyte and a housekeeper, but things hadn't been going quite as smoothly with the pair as she'd hoped.

"That will resolve itself today," Questria mused out loud as she smiled.

Soon enough, she saw the familiar signs of her cottage and she eased into a slow trot as she approached the entrance. Approached the small stable (which was currently empty) to the left of the cottage and maneuvered the cart into it carefully. Afterwards, she tiredly undid the single yoke that was attached to her waist and made her way towards her home.

She approached the cottage quietly, her hooves barely making a sound as clopped towards the door. She placed her hand on the handle and opened the door slowly, and what she saw made her brow furrow.

Her two assistants were sitting across from each other in a giant pool of milk. Both of them had their clothing pulled down to their waist, and they were were tiredly pinching and pulling their own nipples. Each time they did, streams of pure white milk shot out from them, and they were spraying each other just as much as anything else. The room was filled with a pervasive, sickly sweet smell, and it looked as if they'd been milking themselves for hours.

"Girls!" Questria blasted as she threw the door open completely, "What in nine hells is going on here?!"

The two demi-humans glanced over at her and yowled, "Questria, help us!"

Questria set her jaw as a stern look fell over her face, "What did I say about the milk? I expected this from Essmooredla, but you, Meowra..."

"It was my fault!" Essie defended Meowra quickly. "I drank the milk, and Meowra tried to help me get it out, then I accidentally shot it into her mouth!"

Questria was already moving forward, and she stepped into the puddle of milk without hesitation before grabbing them both by the arm and yanking them upward, "Come."

The two young women came to their feet hastily, both of the yeowching and grimacing in protest. As the centaur led them outside, a trail of milk could be seen dripping from both of them, leaving small droplet all the way out the door and into the yard.

"Comfortable?" Questria asked her two assistants.

Neither one of the girls said a word as they looked down into the dirt. Both of them were leaning forward over a makeshift table in the stable, and their breasts were hanging down freely. the contraption that Questria had brought back with her had been unveiled.

"I'm going to be honest with the both of you." Questria explained as she tinkered with the machine. It was at least as tall as she was, and it had more cogs and gears on it than any pocket watch. It had two large glass tanks inside of it and two sets of some sort of flexible glass tubes that were attached to two pairs of glass funnels. "I knew you would end up in this position, or rather, I knew that Essie would end up in this position. The fact that you allowed yourself to be dragged into it is just a bonus for me," Questria smiled as she took up the glass funnels. "I made up the story about the Troll, Meowra. I need lots and lots of breastmilk for a certain client of mine, and I knew Essie would've been hesitant to agree to such an experiment."

"But..." Meowra interjected, but Questria cut her off.

"Hush," the centaur said flatly as she fitted the glass funnels over Meowra's dripping breasts. "There's something else. For the last several months, both of you have been driving me absolutely bonkers crazy," the centaur continued as she placed the second set of funnels over Essie's tits. "The sexual tension between you two is unbearable, and it's starting to get in the way of your work and mine.

Both girls blushed hard as they stared at the ground, but neither of them said anything.

"I'm going to lay down an ultimatum," Questria said as she approached the contraption once more. "If you both will just fuck each other already and get it over with, then I'll continue to allow you to work with me." She flipped a lever on the machine and the cogs began to turn quickly. A dull clanking began to emit from the dwarven contraption, and Questria raised her voice a bit, "You can both sleep in the same bed for all I care, but your fucking is gonna happen on your own time. I don't want you both galavanting outside before chores are done just to diddle each other's clits; am I clear on this?"

Both girls were flushing fiercely, but they nodded.

"Good," Questria smiled. "Now, this machine will do all the milking for you. I'll bring you fresh water every hour, and I'll change out the milk tanks. All you both have to do is stand there for ten more hours or so while the potion runs its course."

The two girls groaned, and Meowra protested, "But Questria..."

Questria's tail twitched as she turned up the speed on the machine. The cogs ran faster as the noise grew louder, and the suction cups on the girls' tits began to tighten as they both grit their teeth. Their nipples could be seen through the glass being stretched and pulled downward as the machine sucked, and their milk was already beginning to fill the tubes and run down into the tanks. "If you want it to a shorter amount of time, I can leave it on this setting," the chemist explained over the machine.

"Ah, fwah... oh!" Both of the girls struggled to remain upright as their nipples were milked roughly, "No!" They said in unison.

"Very well," Questria flashed a knowing smile as she lowered the speed. "I'm not cleaning your mess either; as soon as you two are done talking out your feelings, I want you to take mops to that soppy mess you made and clean it right up. As I said, I'll be back in an hour, at least try to enjoy it, it doesn't look all that bad," she commented with a wry grin as she trotted out of the stable.

The two girls huffed softly as the machine milked them, and a long, awkward silence passed. Finally, Essie coughed, and broke the silence.

"Um, Meowra," she began timidly. "Did you mean it when you said, um... that you l,love me?"

Meowra sighed heavily and closed her eyes as the machine worked beneath her, "Yeah."

"I think... I think I might love you too," the cow girl said a bit distantly. "Thanks for your help with... well, all this."

Meowra chuckled before breaking out into full laughter, "You're welcome." She calmed down slightly and stared at the tube that led to the milk tanks. She couldn't believe how much was coming out of them, but then, it was meant to be an unnatural amount. Still, even the sight of all that milk, milk that was coming from them no less, made her appetite and her libido spike. "That's a lot of milk..." she swallowed hard as she bit her lip and remembered how it felt to have her lips wrapped around Essie's tits. Before she even knew what she was doing, she'd slipped her hand beneath her dress and began to move it purposefully.

"M,Meowra!" The cow girl gasped, "What are you doing?!"

"Oh..." the cat girl's ears twitched as she cooed, "Playing with my pussy. Sucking on you was so amazing, Essie... and just look at all the milk we're still making."

Essie face was red with embarrassment and confusion, but when she glanced over at the tanks, she giggled, "I guess that is kinda hot... a little."

Meowra moved her finger over her clit and sighed, "C'mon, we've got nothing else to do; play with yourself with me."

Essie blushed hotly as she moved her hand up her dress, "You're so much more forward than I am," she chuckled.

"You called me kitten," Meowra smiled with a small gasp.

"I did," Essie smiled playfully. They'd already made their bed, so they might as well sleep in it, "I can't wait to taste you... kitten."

Mewora mewed, "Oh geez, don't say things like that, it's too soon for me to cum!"

"We've got ten hours," Essie laughed as she stared at the tube that was forcing milk out of her still engorged tits. She pressed harder down onto her clit and sighed, "Might as well have fun with it."

12