Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
Short story of adultery and passion.
1.2k words
3.9
28k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a point at which your wildest dreams meet with reality and result in really kinky, hot, wild sex. The kind of sex that makes you sore the next day. The kind that makes your legs shake and your world rock.

The sexual tension filled the space between us like a third person sitting on the couch. "Can you smell hormones?" I wondered . . . God knows, if he could then the Davidoff I had spritzed on my breasts before leaving the house was a waste of perfume. I didn't know what to do with my feet. Shoes on, shoes off. Indian style, on the coffee table, tucked under my butt. He was just as fidgety. Change the music, explain the buttons on the player, something about African rhythms. Dogs in, dogs out. The edge added by the privacy, the opportunity – the frustration of the forbidden fruit.

I had to be back by 10:00. By 8:30 I knew if I didn't make a move, we'd stare at each other and make small talk until the minutes slipped away and there was no time left for anything but hurried kisses and frantic gropes. I wanted, needed more than that. I had sent an email earlier in the day – he let me know he had read it. I close my eyes and remember what I had written – I want to strip you naked and have my way with you. A small sigh escapes me, and the chemistry is too powerful not to make this happen. It won't take much . . .

I crossed the invisible line between us and straddled his lap. A flicker of surprise crossed his face, then relief. I smile, and bend my spine for a kiss. His hands are rapid, light, fluttering under my shirt and across my back before our kiss breaks for the first time. He reaches up and cups my breasts through my bra, squeezing my nipples lightly. Soon there will be no turning back. I think briefly about pulling away, putting the brakes on here before things get totally out of hand. Bullshit. I want them out of hand. I want his hands all over me.

"What do you want . . .?" I shift off his lap and pull him over me. On top of me. His hand reaches down my jeans and to my very wet, slick pussy. Unbutton the pants and release the zipper. Damn, there are way too many clothes in the way here. That connection again.

"We don't need this on, do we?" he asks, and pulls off my top. Then the bra. I lift my hips so that he can slide my jeans down off my legs, leaving me before him in nothing but little black thong panties . . . and he ravishes my breasts. Sucking the tender flesh into his mouth and biting, squeezing, "You smell so good," he tells me. His fingers find my cunt and I can't tell how many slide into me. It feels like his whole fist and I can't remember him using his hands like this ever before. I'm wet and slick and I need more and more and more of him.

He sits up and pulls off his shirt. And his pants. And his boxers. If I had any doubt about what we were going to do here it's gone now. I see his cock and immediately want it in my mouth. I twist and bend until I can reach him, but the angle's all wrong. "I can't do this properly from here . . ."

He sits and I begin to suck him in earnest. Slow strokes along the shaft of his penis, gently cupping his balls and squeezing them up to my lips. With his cock in my hand I take all of his balls into my mouth. I remember he's sensitive here, control the need to suck too hard, don't bite. I can feel his heart pounding the blood through his rock-hard cock and the muscles in his thighs are twitching like mad. More and more and more of him. Now.

We shift again and his head is between my legs and my wet pussy dripping all over his face. This man does wonderful things with his tongue. No one has ever eaten my pussy like this, and I'm on the verge of orgasm from his skillful licking and teasing. Somehow the thong disappears and he's above me again. Yes. Please more.

I lift up my hips and guide him into me. I'm so wet and ready that he slides in deep, smooth, in one full thrust. Watch his face and see the pleasure. Eyes closed and teeth biting the lower lip. His thrusts begin to find a rhythm and I suddenly pull away. "You can't cum in me – ," the words rush out. I stopped taking the Pill but he wouldn't know that– a year and a half now. Has it been that long since these needs overwhelmed us? More than a year since I was under him like this . . . "We're not even close to that yet," he smiles.

Not even close. I feel beautiful and sexy and every inch of me is on fire. I want him in every position and in every orifice. His thrusts have shifted me until my head is pinned against the arm of the couch. Does he remember the panic and fear being trapped like this creates in me? Can anyone remember anything in the middle of sex this good? He pulls me back down the cushions and away from the trap. He moves me above him. I take him in me again and we start the portion of the ride that will send me over the edge.

With me sitting upright, he's very deep inside me. He fills me so completely with no fear, no pain. I rock and thrust against him and my clit rubs along the base of his cock. I feel the tightness building, cresting, crashing over me. As I'm overwhelmed I can't keep him in me, I try to catch my breath and lean down to kiss him and we pull apart. Rest my head on his shoulder and his arms go around me. It seems a gentle touch to the violent spasms that just shook me. "Did you just cum all over me?" he asks. "Yes. Yes, I came all over you . . .I came on you."

Again. More. Please. YES. There. I love to feel you fucking me. Deep in my pussy. Is it wet? Does it feel good? Does that hot cunt make you want to just push and push and push your cock in me? Push. Yes. Please. Push in me until your cock just explodes. Push and thrust in me until you just can't stop from cumming. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want to watch you cum on me. I want to see your cock shoot out that cum on me, hot and thick and fast.

"Oh, yeah, here it comes. I'm going to cum on you." You spray your hot seed on my stomach and up across my tits. Again and again it pumps out on my white skin and breasts. I squeeze and stroke you until the eruption stops and you take a deep breath. A shared smile and a kiss. And you get a towel for me and a cigarette for yourself.

Again. More. Please.