Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leah89
Leah89
21 Followers

"Cute bra!" Natalie giggled, commenting on the lacy red-and-white set I wore. "And nice tits, pet."

Before I could respond Natalie motioned Ellie to step aside and start filming, immediately charging me, not even waiting for a countdown. She leaped at me but I clumsily caught her, my hands on her sides as I tumbled down onto the mat with her on top of me. I felt the air rush out of my lungs as I hit the mat and before I could recover Natalie had thrown my arms down and slid forward, straddling my neck.

It happened so fast and, just like Ellie before me, I found myself beneath Natalie's beautiful body mere seconds into the fight. Instinctively I tried to nudge her off, swaying from side to side in an attempt to unbalance her but I swiftly learned how futile it was.. Natalie rested her hands on her sides arrogantly, proving to both me and the viewers that she could pin me down with just her legs. I struggled, kicking my legs, but at the very best I managed to move her just a few inches before she redirected her weight to the other side and reaffirm her hold over me.

My face was propped snugly between the strong thighs of an extremely beautiful woman, who was looking down at me sternly, not intent on giving me an easy way out. I relented for a moment so I could regain my strength for another attempt but was too late to realize my mistake. Natalie took the pause in my struggling to her advantage, taking my hands in her own and sliding further forward.

Before I could react Natalie sat down firmly on my face, the soft fabric of her bikini pressing over my mouth and nose. Alarmed by the sudden pressure on my face I renewed my efforts and threw my entire body from side to side; the only result I was a brief opportunity to breathe which I wasted by yelling at Natalie to get off. I couldn't keep up for long and after half a minute of pitiful defiance I backed down, forcing myself not to struggle against the lack of oxygen and the increasing warmth on my face.

Vaguely remembering something about wrestlers tapping out, I slapped Natalie's thighs gently. Fortunately, she got the message, but unfortunately she decided not to let me up completely. She slid back so she sat on my neck once more, letting me breathe and letting her weight keep me down without straining herself. After a few breaths, just as I wanted to admit my defeat, she nudged forward and covered my mouth and nose with her sexy bikini again.

It was then, finally, that my adrenaline made way for something else. Something stirring inside my nether regions. Ever since we got here I had been in an increasing state of arousal and now I realized I found myself with Natalie's bikini-clad pussy in my face. I swallowed as I started noticing the highly intimate nature of it all. My nose was practically pressed against her clit and our lips touched, separated only by the thin nylon of her bikini. The shame and guilt of finding myself turned on by all this, with my girlfriend just a few feet away, kept me from giving in to my desire altogether. If barely.

I snapped out of it for a moment as Natalie lifted up, allowing me a few breaths before settling down once more. Fighting the urge to simply give in and lap at her pussy, I remembered we were being filmed by my girlfriend and did my best to put up a fight. I caught Natalie by surprise and managed to tip her over. She lost her balance and before she could sit back down I slid from under her and rolled away. Ellie cheered at me, stepping closer to get a good shot of my reddened face.

Natalie gave me no time to adjust and dove back at me, holding me face down on the mat as she twisted and turned above me until she was lying on top of me, facing towards my legs.

Her toned belly pressed my face down onto the mat, something Ellie was quick to focus on with the camera. Having no good hold over me like this she attempted to grab my hands and place them on my back. She almost succeeded but as she struggled to twist my arms I broke free with my right hand, immediately using it to brace myself against the mat and turn around so I could better push her off. Unfortunately she anticipated this and let go of my other hand, waiting until I lied on my back and then immediately grabbed both my arms. She proved she was the stronger wrestler yet again by pinning both my arms firmly to the mat.

In the blink of an eye I found myself smothered beneath her bikini bottoms once more, this time with her firm butt pressing over my nose and covering my eyes. Thankfully, this position at least allowed me to breathe slightly, but the mere fact of lying beneath her amazing ass was effectively draining my will to resist. I tested my chances of breaking free but came to the conclusion that it was hopeless to waste my energy trying to throw her off.

Natalie felt resistance fading and playfully wiggled her ass over my face, securing her dominance over me in front of the camera. It made my pussy tingle and I had to scream at myself to keep my tongue from darting out and lapping at her covered lips. She let my arms go and leaned back, pressing her ass more firmly over my face.

I remained still, wanting to savor the strange comfort of having Natalie's ass snugly on my face, telling myself to count to ten before tapping out again. My legs swayed left to right as I fought the urge to slip my hand down my panties, knowing full well I couldn't do that right now but finding it increasingly hard to resist. Natalie took the opportunity to reaffirm her hold over me. She grabbed me by the base of my hair with one hand, lifting her ass up without letting my face slip free, and tucked her feet under my head before lowering down. My head was now caught securely between her soles, my face held snugly against her bottom. There'd be no escape from this no matter how hard I tried.

I cursed myself for giving Natalie the advantage just so I could enjoy the feeling of her ass on my face for a few seconds more. Still wanting to keep up appearances for Ellie, I renewed my efforts to turn the tables. In one swift motion I threw my legs up, crossed them under her arms and pulled back down, catching her off guard and throwing her forward and off of my face. Ellie laughed and encouraged me as I flipped over so I was now lying on top of Natalie. With my lack of experience I had no followup to this small victory and merely lied on top of her, pressing my crotch down on her chest and wrapping my arms around her legs in an attempt to pin her down.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Ellie shouted as she filmed our awkward position. "Go sit on her face already!"

Ellie's suggestion caught me by surprise. Did she not see just how incredibly sexual that was?

Natalie may not have thought so when she smothered me, but I was getting hotter by the second just thinking about it. My wandering thoughts gave Natalie the time she needed to regain the advantage and escaped my feeble grip with ease, sliding out from under me.

We both got on our knees but it was apparent that Natalie was nowhere near as exhausted as I was. I stumbled towards her in an attempt to grab hold of her but she rose to her feet at the last second. I was now on my knees in front of her, instantly reminding me of the video thumbnail I saw earlier, and looked up to see her smile confidently at me.

"Ready to submit to me, pet?" She joked, but there was a hint of seriousness in her tone.

I wanted to scream yes, to throw myself at her and eat her out while she rode my face but I knew I couldn't. I shook my head in playful defiance, barely able to stand, let alone give her a run for her money but I had a feeling the potential buyers wanted more than five minutes of video. With some effort I got up but as soon as I had done so she grabbed my head and pulled me firmly into her cleavage. I moaned in surprise, muffled by her flesh, as she held me tight to her chest and let herself fall backwards onto the mat. Much to my surprise I could taste the sweat of her breasts on my lips but was left disappointed as she flipped us over and moved to straddle my chest once more.

The sight of this beautiful woman rising up above me was becoming all too common, and my stamina was too depleted for me to resist. Like before, she rested her hands on her sides and arrogantly cocked her head, clicking her tongue as she observed me.

"You should've chosen to submit, pet."

I no longer tried to resist when she shot forward, her fingers running through my hair to hold my head still. Her bikini-clad pussy slid forward until her mound pressed against my mouth and nose, her hands keeping me firmly in place. Breathing became impossible as she closed her thighs around my face, smothering me in warm darkness.

I was pleasantly surprised to find a very familiar smell assault my nostrils; the unmistakable smell of arousal. I smiled to myself as I wiggled my nose around just slightly, parting her lips through the nylon of her bikini, immediately strengthening the smell of her pussy. Even with her thighs covering my ears I could hear a moan escape her lips and I wondered what Ellie was thinking right now. Surely, now she understood that this wasn't just a wrestling match anymore. The tiniest part of me felt bad about giving in to this forbidden fruit but I comforted myself in the wicked reasoning that Ellie had allowed this to happen.

Natalie, perhaps in an attempt to keep things professional, lifted herself from my face and rested her bikini-clad pussy on my chin. I took a few deep breaths but already missed the strong scent emanating from her pussy. I wanted to tell her to sit back on my face but resisted the burning desire. Playing along, I put up a false attempt at struggling, pressing my hands firmly against her bum to move her off. Natalie ignored my hands on her ass and just sat there for a while, smiling down at me, proving her dominance over me.

As long as there was still a chance of having her sit on my face, I refused to tap out but Natalie choose to give the remainder of the video a different twist, not quite done securing her power over me. She shuffled up until she smothered me again but this time leaned forward and grabbed the sarong of her bikini, which had fallen off earlier. She winked at me playfully before wrapping the sarong around her waist and letting it drape over my face.

The fragrance of her alluring pussy was becoming stronger and I knew it wasn't all for show anymore. The added eroticism of having my face caught between her strong thighs, bikini resting on my face and the entombing darkness of the sarong made me squirm in pleasure, hopefully giving Ellie the idea I was still in the fight.

With the sarong keeping me out of view, Natalie lifted up just enough so I could breathe with some effort but kept me firmly in place so it would look like I was being smothered. The air was heavy with her scent, making my head spin and my heart skipped a beat as a naughty idea came to mind. The nice, loyal part of me argued against it for a moment but my tongue darted out of my mouth with a mind of its own and lapped at Natalie's bikini panties. Natalie gasped but immediately covered it up with a giggle, but I was afraid Ellie had noticed. If she had, however, she didn't react, and Natalie didn't move away; neither urging me on nor scolding me.

I remained still for a few seconds more, the only movement being my hands which clenched into fists, resisting the almost overpowering urge to slip a few fingers into my wet pussy. Carefully, I stuck my tongue out again and drew it gently along Natalie's slit and felt delighted when she pressed forward in response. I heard the footsteps of Ellie circle around us but continued to run my tongue up and down over Natalie's folds, her renewed moans now impossible for my girlfriend not to notice.

Natalie herself became more daring; I vaguely saw a finger come into the darkness of my confines and a moment later I felt the overwhelming scent of her pussy wash over me, shattering the last of my dignity as I eagerly stuck out my tongue and made contact with the warm, wet folds of her treasure. The taste of her juices was incredible, much better than Ellie's or my own and I immediately became addicted to it. Wasting no more time, I pressed my lips against hers in a perverted french kiss and speared my tongue inside her, feeling her slick walls contract around me. Natalie's juices seeped over my tongue and I had to retreat to savor the strong taste of her, swallowing it eagerly before continuing my kiss. Her fingers brushed through my hair and gently but surely kept me in place, moving me up and down ever so slightly to direct my tongue where she desired it.

I was no longer able to resist my urges and slipped both hands into my own panties, my drenched pussy welcoming three fingers as I aggressively rubbed my clit with my other hand. Natalie moaned loudly on top of me as she witnessed my surrender, her legs trembled against my face. I curled my tongue up inside her tunnel, reaching as deep as I could to lap up her nectar, swirling it around in my mouth before greedily gulping it down.

My mind vaguely registered the sound of footsteps rushing out of the room but I was too enraptured by Natalie to care. My fingers moved on their own, rapidly pistoning in and out of me and playing with my sensitive clit. Natalie's moans were getting short and ragged and I felt her legs press painfully tight against me. She was about to come, and I wanted it to be the best orgasm she had in ages. I arched forward, withdrew my tongue from her tunnel and lapped just around her clitty, teasing her but not quite giving her what she needed.

Her forceful grip on my face turned into uncontrollable trembles and her silence heralded her coming storm, no longer able to hold back. I rapidly flicked my tongue over her clit and sent her over the edge. She firmly pushed me down and covered my lips with hers. With her pussy sealed over my mouth I could do nothing but swallow eagerly as her juices gushed right into the back of my throat.

As I tasted her orgasm, my own arrived stronger than I had ever witnessed. My walls clenched around my fingers and my entire body shook uncontrollably, my juices coating my panties, thighs and the mat below. With every splash of her delectable juices in my mouth my entire body convulsed in orgasmic throes, my climax in tune with that of the gorgeous woman on top of me. It took a good half minute for both our orgasms to die down and I almost passed out from the lust-laden, oxygen deprived air under her sarong skirt.

When Natalie finally did move, it was only to turn 180 degrees, settling herself on top me like she did before. One of the ties of her bikini slipped free when she turned around, the bottoms now barely covering her pussy. Natalie, now facing down my body, leaned back so the full weight of her body was resting on my face, pinning me down securely. Her firm ass and the sarong skirt still kept me entirely in the dark and the heavy scent of her continued to keep me dazed and on the brink of passing out. I remained still beneath her, forcing myself to breath slowly through my mouth as my nose was practically pinched between her soft orbs.

After settling herself on me she shifted forward to take my hands out of my panties and raised them up to her face. I squeezed my legs together when I felt her lick my fingers clean, instantly renewing my barely dissipated heat. While Natalie was licking my fingers she swiftly reached down and tugged the bikini bottoms aside, allowing me another chance to worship her. Eagerly I returned to my task, licking all around her glistening labia before teasing her with my tongue. Breathing was more difficult in the position I was in, my nose constantly caught between the hot globes of her ass, but I didn't let that stop me. With short pauses to breathe I licked up and down her slit, enjoying the prominent taste of her arousal.

Natalie intertwined her fingers with mine and dove forward, the slight change in position allowing me to better breathe while I serviced her. She violently tore my panties down and breathed her warm breath over my cunny, sending me right back to the edge of another powerful orgasm. It was hard to concentrate with her teasing me so, my pussy yearning for her tongue inside me. I decided to give her what I craved myself, praying she would return the favor. I wiggled my tongue between her folds and squirming it around inside her, pulling out when she refused to give in to my needs; Instead, she drew away from my pussy entirely.

"You think you're in a position to bargain?" Natalie was panting, the prolonged attention on her pussy impossible to ignore, but she remained in control. Sitting back up she parted her cheeks and wiggled around until my nose was caught well within her ass and her mound covered my mouth. I was immediately aware of my error, realizing she could smother me until I gave in. "You don't need to be conscious for me to enjoy you."

Not wanting to test her resolve I gave in to her demands, slowly spearing my tongue inside her. She danced around on top of me, rocking gently from side to side, back and forth, using my face as a toy. With her fingers still entwined with mine I couldn't give my own pussy the attention it so desperately needed, but I focused on bringing Natalie to another high in the hopes she would allow me my release. She let go of my right hand, which immediately shot to my needy clitty, rubbing it like a genie's bottle, bringing me closer and closer to another climax. She noticed my signs of imminent climax and swiftly took hold of my hand again, forcing it to rest on my belly.

"Don't come yet."

I tried to protest but my moans were muffled by her slick cunt sealed over my lips. Natalie demanded my undivided attention and I dared not disappoint her. I was on the brink of succumbing to another mighty orgasm, my legs swinging around in desperation, but she held my hands strong. I withdrew my tongue and struggled to adjust my position, allowing me to focus on her clit, swirling ever so gently around it before flicking once, twice over her button. Her body trembled and she pressed down on me painfully and leaned forward, giving me a better angle at her clitty. I formed my lips around her clit and sucked on it, breaking the kiss with a wet smack before repeating it again, and again. She moaned loudly, a sound I knew I would forever cherish, and her body started shaking as she reached a second climax by my tongue.

"Come for me, pet," She groaned, just before she thrust her index finger deep inside me and rubbed my clit almost painfully with her thumb. My vision went dark as she sent me over the edge, my pussy clamping down on her digit, while she rode out her own orgasm on my face, her thighs holding me in a tight embrace and her fingers playing mercilessly with my clit. I blacked out, her lustful moans slowly fading away.

***

When I awoke it was with a feeling of guilt and regret. I looked around in panic, not seeing my beloved Ellie in the room. Natalie, too, was nowhere to be seen so I quickly rose to my feet, sliding my panties back on and grabbing my clothes. I called out to Ellie, but it was Natalie who responded.

"Awake again, pet? I'll be down in a minute!"

I ran out of the house, clothes and shoes in hand, not wanting to confront Natalie right now. What happened was a mistake...a very hot, mind shattering orgasm inducing mistake. I shook my head and got into my car, threw my clothes onto the passenger seat and drove off with screeching tires. With trembling fingers I grabbed my phone and speed-dialed Ellie, the cute face of my beautiful girlfriend looking at me as the phone rang, and rang, and rang. She wasn't answering and I couldn't blame her. She invited me to support her in what should've been a playful catfight for easy money and instead I ended up jilling myself until I came while eagerly licking a girl I had just met - while she watched. With a sigh I dropped the phone and drove home, putting on my clothes as I swayed over the road.

Leah89
Leah89
21 Followers