Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
You can't change who you're attracted to.
1.9k words
4.15
53.9k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way you're looking at me makes me cross my legs and squirm as I feel my pussy respond to the inappropriate filth that comes out of your mouth. You say it to be funny and get a rise out of me, but it's hard not to picture it. It's like you don't know the effect your words have on me. Or maybe you do know. You do like to torment me, after all. Every day at work is the same, your constant teasing and touching driving me crazy. Since my desk is in between yours and the copier, you approach me every chance you get. You pass your rough flirting off as just being playful, but the way you look at me gives you away.

You come over to my desk and wrap your hand roughly around my throat, jokingly choking me. I look up into your eyes and I see the heat there, even if you won't admit to it. Our eyes stay locked for a moment until our co-worker asks a work-related question and turns around in her chair to look at us, awaiting an answer. You quickly move on to the copier, acting like you weren't just eye-fucking me a second before. We play it off as teasing, like this is something normal co-workers do. Something that's totally normal to do with my brother-in-law. Who also happens to be my supervisor.

But then, we've never been normal. For the last 5 years, we've been running on sexual tension and quarterly drunken encounters. It's been slowly escalating, and at this point every time you detach yourself I take heart in the fact that you'll be back. You want what you can't have; you want what your step-brother has. You want my mouth on your cock. I know you do.

I watch you walk back to your chair, imagining what could happen if we were alone. The rest of the day goes like that, not making it easy on my underwear.

Finally, an opportunity. Our co-workers are out of the room, and I'm making a copy at the machine. I sense you come up behind me, feeling your presence envelope me as you stand inappropriately close. Your scent is intoxicating. I can't help myself and I stick my ass out a little bit - just enough to brush up against your groin.

"Fuck..." you mutter under your breath as you grab a handful of my ass. "I love these yoga pants". I look back at you and our eyes lock again. I hold your gaze as I let my hand wander to your cock. I feel it respond at the same moment the office door opens. It's your dad, of all people. Our boss, my step-father-in-law. We play it off casually, and I walk back to my desk while you make a copy. He doesn't seem to suspect a thing. We've gotten pretty good at keeping up pretenses, or at least we've convinced ourselves of that.

For the remainder of the day, I can't get the thought of your throbbing cock out of my head.

Once the work day is finally over, I can't take it anymore. Our coworkers leave promptly at 5:00 and I see you start to pack up your things as well. I take a few moments to work up the nerve before approaching your desk. At first you don't see me and you stand up to leave. I push you back down into your chair and you raise an eyebrow.

"You know we can't do this. Especially not here," you tell me.

"Everything always has to be on your own terms, doesn't it?" I respond as I slowly straddle you in your chair, slowly grinding on the bulge in your jeans.

"Fuck..." you groan as you place both hands on my ass, pushing me against you. I run my hands through your hair, gripping you at the nape of the neck. I lean down and gently bite your lower lip, letting my tongue slip into your mouth. I raise my head back up and look down into your eyes. You pull the top of my shirt down, diving your face into my cleavage. You kiss your way down as far as you can go. You look at my face for confirmation as you slowly lift my tit out of my bra. I watch as you leisurely lick my nipple before taking it in your mouth and sucking. Hard. It's unexpected and I let out a little yelp of pleasure and pain. The devilish smirk you give me makes my pussy ache for you to fill it.

You hook your arms under my legs and stand up, lifting me as I wrap my legs around you. You kiss me roughly as you deposit me onto your desk, quickly sweeping some paperwork out of the way. I reach down and undo your belt, taking my time. Once I'm done with your zipper, I see your gorgeous cock welcoming me from your boxer briefs. I release it from its chambers and look into your eyes. They're dark with lust. God, I want you to fuck me.

But first, I need you in my mouth. I move off the desk and kneel on the floor. I take your cock in one hand and look up at you as I run my tongue lightly over the shaft. You groan and say, "Now there's a good bitch," with a wicked smile. Always a smartass. I roll my eyes and deftly fit the whole length of you in my mouth, to the hilt. I apply suction and you gasp at the sudden sensation. I bob back and forth, swirling my tongue on your dick as I continue sucking. Eventually I move my mouth away and grin at you, delighted to catch you off guard.

"Fuuuckkk..." you groan, taking a deep breath. You pull me up to your level and turn me around, running your hands over my entire body before slipping them into my pants. You squeeze my ass and pull my pants down, along with the thong I'm wearing. You immediately insert a couple of fingers inside me and growl low against my ear, "God, you're so wet. It's almost like you want me to fuck you or something. Is that you want? You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, sir," I purr.

You use your hand to pull my hair back with a gentle yank, all while still fucking me with your fingers. "I've wanted to do this for years," you say as you add a third finger, causing me to gasp. "Fuck, you have a tight pussy."

I feel your cock trying to nestle inside my ass cheeks and reach back to stroke it. It rises to greet my hand and all I can think about is how I want you to fill me with it. I guide it to my pussy and feel your head enter me, taking me from behind. It's so thick that I have to take a deep breath before easing my way further down.

"God, this is fucked up," I hear you mutter. "You're my brother's wife."

"We can stop if you want," I tell you as I pull away, losing my breath again at the sensation.

"I definitely didn't say that," you assert as you re-enter me, this time rather forcefully. You pump into me aggressively, your cock stroking my pussy wall.

I hear myself moaning loudly and feel close to losing control of my body.

Suddenly, I hear a door open elsewhere on our floor. I freeze and pull off of your dick, turning to face you. You look confused and open your mouth to speak before I clamp my hand on it, shushing you. I hear voices in the distance, though they are getting louder. Your eyes widen as you hear it too.

Well, so much for that...I think as I move my clothing back into place and turn to walk back to my desk. But you have other ideas. You grab my hand and pull me down the hallway, your other hand holding up your pants. We duck into your dad's office and you lock the door. Letting your pants fall, you sit down in his chair.

"Come here, you filthy girl."

I walk over and stand in front of you. You pull my pants back down and spin me around, taking deep mouthfuls of my ass.

"Now bend over," you tell me with authority in your voice.

"Yes, boss," I say with a coy smile. I bend towards the floor and take a sharp intake of breath as you plunge your tongue into my pussy. I guess you weren't joking all those times you told me that you give great head. "Shit!" I gasp when you grind your face against me, your stubble tickling in a way that's not unpleasant. I've never experienced anything like it before and my legs start to quiver from the stimulation.

You give me some relief, and pull away. I stand up and twirl back around to face you. I straddle you again, lowering myself onto your cock. I cry out and it's your turn to clamp a hand on my mouth. I hear the voices again, this time in the hallway. I freeze, my eyes widening. You keep your hand on my mouth but start fucking me again, holding me against you with your other arm. You start slowly, gazing deep into my eyes. Your eyes stay locked on mine and watch my reaction as you start to fuck me more roughly. I can't stop myself from moaning behind your hand and I hear the voices in the hallway pause, as if they heard me. Fuck. But you don't stop. It's not until the doorknob rattles that you pause. Someone knocks on the door. We stay motionless. I feel my juices start to leak out around your cock, and the only thing I want in that moment is for you to come inside me. I don't care who's outside the door. I grind down on your cock, getting you as deep as you can go.

You catch my mouth with yours and our tongues dance together as we regain momentum. You grasp me with urgency and I know you're almost there.

"Fuck, I love your cock," I gasp in your ear. You growl in response, using a hand to play with my clit as you furiously pump into me.

"Come with me," you command. I feel you explode inside of me and I oblige, riding the orgasm as you buck against me, lost in your own. I collapse against you and relish the feeling of your cock still in me as the waves subside.

"Good girl," you mutter in my ear, making my pussy throb. You know I hate it when you call me that, even if it turns me on against my will. I lightly slap you in jest and stand up, pulling my pants back up in the process.

I see your dick still has life left in it so I can't help but lean down and suck on it, tasting my own cum as well as yours. After a moment I pull away and give you a sly smile.

"I'd better go make sure whoever's outside is gone..." I say, moving towards the door. "Go out the back way."

I open the door and peek into the hall. The coast seems to be clear so I turn left to go to the main office where my desk is located. You turn the opposite way, towards the back door.

The blood drains from my face when I enter the room. Sitting at my desk with a stern look on his face is our boss. Your dad. My husband's step-father. Fuck.