Forbidden Fruit Ch. 01

Story Info
Her first black lover.
797 words
4
172k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start out my story, my name is Tere and I work in a man's prison. I see naked men all day long at work, and guess what, I get paid for it. I am a 45 year old woman, who loves young guys, and get really turned on when I see a hot stud, strutting his stuff. I am 42DD 28 38 so as you can tell, most men are turned on by someone who is built like me.

I have guys flirt with me daily and I stay horny all the time. It is not only inmates but also the guys I work with who get turned on by me.

For over a year now, I have had a Black Officer, Otis crazy over me. He knows where I live, and follows me around. I decided after he repeatedly asked me out, to finally give it up and go out with him. Our first date consisted of us getting dressed up and going to a country western bar, and sitting there with a few others and drinking and dancing. After a few drinks and dancing, we decided to leave and go to his house. We decided to relax while we were drinking the 12 pack of beer that we bought. We sat around watching Tv and after a while we were kissing and necking. Next thing I had my shirt off and was sitting there with my bra and jeans on. Otis then instructed me to remove my bra so that he might see my huge boobs. He took one is his mouth and was sucking and licking on it, and that is when I told him I wanted him to bite it, and I meant really hard. I get turned on by this, and wanted him to bite hard. I was so turned on by the pain, it felt so damn good to have him sucking and biting on them. By this time, I was so very wet with excitement that it didn't take long till I was completely naked. I had never been with a black guy before and was getting really excited knowing I was going to have his cock deep inside of me. I had him take off his clothes and my tongue was itching to lick and suck that huge cock. I took that big, cock in my mouth and kept nibbling and sucking on him for what seemed like hours. I was so exited that the juices just flowed and flowed. When he finally stuck that huge monster in my pussy I knew I could never turn away from Black Cock again. It was such a wonderful feeling to have something that huge inside of me.

I could not believe that I had gotten to the ripe age of 43 before I had been with a black guy. I found out why so many say that when you go black, you never go back. Most white guys are sadly missing in the size department, with their puny little white dicks. The size, taste, and action of a black cock says it all. Awesome. To actually be tasting and touching that forbidden fruit, is indescribable.

Otis went down on my pussy and as he was running that tongue up and down my pussy and clit, I was going wild with excitement. I was finally begging him to fuck my pussy, I wanted that black cock inside me so badly. When I finally had that cock inside of me, he rode me and rode me and rode me, and then we changed positions many times, but I wrapped my very flexible legs around his neck and brought that cock deeper inside me. We fucked all night long, in every way possible. I had that huge cock deep inside of my ass and it felt so good. I love being fucked in the ass, I have so many orgasms when being fucked in the ass. If you ever say no, you won't be fucked in the ass, you really don't know what an awesome feeling that you are denying yourself.

I raised up so that I could see that black cock going in and out of me, and the contrast of my very white skin to his very dark skin was an absolute turn on. I ended up with this huge hickey on my neck, and it was impossible to hide, but thank goodness I didn't have to show all the passion marks on my body, because I was covered by them.

My first experience with being fucked by a black cock, and turned me on so much, that I finally know what I have been missing all these years. I look at black guys in a whole new light now.