Forbidden Love

Story Info
Divorced brother wanted to talk, & got more.
1k words
4.13
125.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an excerpt from my journal.

My brother Ed, recently divorced from his shrew of a wife, appeared at my door late one night. He was visibly upset.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I just need to be with someone tonight. I can't take being alone any more."

I hugged him firmly and led him into the den. After a couple of drinks, he relaxed and began to talk about his marriage and the anger and frustration he had dealt with for several years.

Ed revealed that, among other offenses, Brenda, his ex-wife, often denied him sex, and, after the first few years, just lay there complaining while he "masturbated" (Brenda's word) in her vagina. What really ended the marriage, Ed commented, was when Brenda called him a "pencil-dicked wimp" and told him that if he ever tried to have sex with her again she would accuse him of rape.

As we talked, I thought of our childhood explorations, gently playing with each other's genitals. I asked Ed if he remembered. He admitted that I had always been a major subject of his sexual fantasies. I soon realized that I was horny and wet. I noticed Ed shifting to conceal his erection. I asked him to join me on the sofa. We hugged for a long time until Ed said he had to go to the bathroom.

Boldly, I said, "You don't have to masturbate alone. I'll help you."

I led him to his bedroom. We both undressed and lay on the bed, naked. I said, "Let's play doctor."

Reverting to our childhood roles, I began my examination of Ed's body. Starting at his head I probed and massaged every part of his anatomy. By the time my attentions reached his pubic area, his penis was drooling clear pre-cum and throbbing noticeably. I paused, took his penis into my grasp, and examined it closely.

"My diagnosis, sir," I said in my best doctor voice, "is a severely neglected penis. The only cure is some loving attention from a female hand."

Ed groaned. "Please heal my penis."

As I rubbed Ed's cock, I reached between my thighs and squeezed my clit. Ed moved his hand atop mine and inserted 2 fingers into my pussy. After a few minutes, we stopped and he asked me if we should go further. In reply, I turned and took his cock into my mouth and spread my legs as I straddled his face. He knew what to do. My clit responded to his lips and tongue and I orgasmed quickly and strongly. I rolled off Ed, who hadn't cum, and said, "Let's go all the way."

His penis is small, not quite 6 inches, and quite slim, so I stayed on top. As I lowered my cunt onto his cock, he sighed and pulled me down so he could suck my nipples. I ground my clit into his pelvic bone until we both were moaning and jerking in orgasmic heaven. He filled me with a huge load of cum which ran out between us and made a slurping sound as we continued to hump. Soon we were exhausted. I climbed off his still erect member, grabbed a towel, wiped us off, and led him into the shower.

As we bathed each other I knelt before him and took his still erect cock into my mouth. In less than a minute he shot another load into my throat. I swallowed most of it, feeling very close in spirit to my brother.

Afterwards, we lay in each other arms and were overcome by the love and tender feelings we expressed for each other.

The next day, Ed and I discussed our sexual encounter. We both had some misgivings about an incestuous relationship. Even though we had strong sexual feelings for each other, we didn't want to jeopardize our brother-sister love because of sex. Also, neither of us wanted to hurt Ray. As we talked, it became more and more apparent that Ed and I wanted more sex with each other. We decided that there was no use denying our mutual attraction and that to do so would be more stressful than keeping our secret from Ray and our sister.

Ed invited me into his room where we both undressed. He was sweaty from working out, so I suggested a bath. I filled the tub and he got in. I soaped his back, legs, feet, and finally his belly, finishing with his solidly erect cock. I commented that I wanted him especially clean there for our anticipated love-making session. I lathered my hands and gently scrubbed between his thighs, paying special attention to his scrotum and anus. I slowly inserted a slick finger into his nether hole. He slid down to allow better access as I pushed deeper inside. Turning my hand, I reached his pecan sized prostate and began to massage it. From the tip of his penis came a steady stream of white cum as he grunted with pleasure. This turned me on so strongly that I was compelled to pull my clit as best I could with my free hand. Unable to maintain my cramped position, I withdrew my finger from him, lay on the bathroom floor and began furiously to masturbate. He sat up, grabbed his partially erect cock and jerked himself back to full erection.

I told him not to waste his erection - I needed it in my pussy now. I turned over onto my belly, raised my hips, and received his erection into my wet cunt. Feeling the need for more tightness and suspecting that because of his recent expulsion of cum that he would need extra stimulation, I reached back, removed him from my cunt and guided his cock to my anal opening. His slim penis entered with minimal resistance. I rose slightly to allow my hand to reach my clit, which I stimulated as he plunged his penis into my ass. We moved in unison for a long while, neither of us wanting the closeness to end. Then, as though we were one being, an orgasm seized both of us, his manhood jerking and squirting in my ass while my entire pelvic region contracted and spasmed uncontrollably.

When he finally pulled his flaccid cock out, we turned face to face, shedding tears of joy and love, a love that defies description with mere words.