Forbidden Love

Story Info
She has a burning office romance.
1.2k words
3.44
23k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boarding the plane that day was indeed exciting for me, I am traveling to a place where the water is so clear you can see the brilliant colors at the bottom, the pebbles glisten in the sand, mountains stretch high into the atmosphere surrounded by soft mist, bountiful tress of wonder are among them, animals curiously searching for their next meal with precision.

I will arrive shortly at my destination ready for a well-deserved vacation. Upon landing at the airport I am weary from the trip yet anxious to begin, I trek my way through the airport to retrieve my luggage, people here are warm and inviting, willing and ready to help.

I have found my luggage and begin towards the exit to hail a taxi which will take me to my bungalow about 20 miles out of town, I arrive in a short while at a secluded place, my room is filled with magnificent color, the curtains are sheer white blowing in the graceful warm ocean breeze, my sheets a smooth elegant silk a top a cozy and inviting bed with pearly white pillows.

I step onto my private terrace to engulf the immense and grasping ocean, the sound of the powerful waves hitting the rocks is so mighty and invigorating the smell of my perfume gently lifted away in the breeze, the fragrance of salt water is grand and heartwarming.

I am here for a reason, my lover will soon arrive to whisk me away to a place only he and I can visit, no other is allowed, it is only for us and our passion, we have waited patiently and with anticipation for this moment, finally we will meet again. I remember our first kiss; the smile on his face, the tremble is his touch, the attraction so beautiful and honest.

I finish unpacking my belongings, the time has come at last to meet my lover in the foyer, I am very excited to see him again, my heart races. I leave my room making certain everything is exactly where it should be for our dynamic and exotic encounter.

I have placed my lingerie, stockings and heels neatly away from sight, the radio is playing sensuous soft music, the bed neatly made with a small orange and pink flower on the pillow, fresh red strawberries with a smooth silky chocolate have been delivered. I am ready and confident closing the door behind me; a smile elegantly crosses my face.

Moving briskly down the hallway beautiful pieces of art grace the walls. My pace quickens it seems to be taking a lifetime to reach the foyer. As I enter this grand room I see a delightful chandelier hanging effortlessly from the ceiling, the shimmering crystal creates sparkling color all around as the rays of the sun beam through the skylight window above.

I can see the entrance clearly now, my mind is racing when I see a taxi move towards the door, I am certain it is he.

The taxi parks directly in front a bell hop moves quickly to meet the new guest and assist with their luggage, the door swings open, he emerges, I lose my breath for a moment, time has stopped. He looks so handsome, his hair gently messed from the trip here, he is wearing a soft blue shirt which brings out the passion in his mysterious deep eyes his pants fit every inch of his body with perfection.

He moves his head upward and our eyes meet; it feels as if we never parted, every second is natural and real. He is looking at me from a distance.

I can see he is looking deep into me; I begin to move towards him, he waits there watching me very close he is there with open arms ready welcome me. At last we embrace his scent is so sexy and enticing.

I feel so safe, his arms wrapped gently around my waist and hips, my head lying near his shoulder, the sound of his heartbeat is refreshing to my sprit.

Our embrace lightens and we gently move away from each other, still with a slight touch he looks into my eyes, his lips are soft and seductive, still no words have been spoken, he tilts his head slightly he is irresistible, our lips meet with awesome sexual desire, we kiss for only a moment then begin the trip back to our room cuddling and kissing arm in arm the entire way.

We enter the room together and quickly close the door behind us, at last we are alone, the music softly in the back round he pulls me near, he is so confident with his ability to please me.

I surrender myself to him. He places his arms around me and begins to lead me in slow soft dance, every move he makes increases my desire, he reaches for one the strawberries nearby then gracefully dips it in the smooth chocolate pacing himself he brings it to my lips, moving the chocolate back and forth on my lips teasing me.

I am licking the tip of the strawberry with my tongue, yummy, it tastes so good, he removes the strawberry and brings his fingers to my mouth, I like them with divine intimacy, he slowly puts his hand up the back of my shirt caressing my back with the tip of his fingers.

I am touching him lightly on his neck kissing him as he moves me, melting into one we hold each other tightly, we feel no restlessness between our bodies, slowly I place my hands on the front of his pants.

I slowly unzip as we stand together, his hands grasp me and touch me making me fill with soft moans and whispers. We slowly let our lips intertwine and the heat is building between our bodies, he moves his hands down dancing them between my skirt bottom and touching my warm skin underneath, he gently feels my inner thighs slowly caressing them in nice small circles.

I am passionately pulling his hardness closer to me feeling his body rub up on mine, the essence is endless; he slowly kisses his way down my neckline and uses his fingers to further the stimulation already very present and real on my hard luscious nipples.

Barely able to stand fast he guides me to heavenly bliss as he settles me down on the bed nearby arm in arm and chest to chest. Not wanting to break stride he begins to peal away my small top to reveal my sexy body before him, I lay naked before him dripping wet with desire and lust.

I pull him down on top of me, his skin is smooth and luscious, I kiss him softly with aggression and tenderness as I move my hands slowly down his chest moving closer and closer he is pleased and immersed in pleasure. He moves his hands between my breasts slowly circling and kissing them, his hand near my area of desire he touches me.

I am in bliss and moaning with extreme desire, make love to me now I say, I need to feel you in me, he responds gently grabbing my hips and pulling me closer, he lifts my legs and places them on his shoulder with extreme confidence, he rubs and kisses my inner thigh slowly at first then more quickly using his tongue to tease me.

I am moaning wildly, looking at me with desire and lust. He say's with certainly, "I will love make love to you with the passion I feel in my heart towards you, you will remember forever."