Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed off the sofa and went to take my wife's position behind her. As I moved round my gorgeous naked wife took hold of my bobbing erection with one hand and parted my sister's gaping wet pussy with the other. My sister watched intently over her shoulder as I knelt on the sofa and placed my hands on her pert buttocks as my wife placed the head of my cock against her glistening labia. Slowly I pushed and felt her tight pussy walls squeezing me hard as I slid my shaft into her. Our eyes met as she felt her own brother's rigid cock deep within her.

The significance of this moment seemed to heighten the arousal for both of us. I withdrew incredibly slowly, enjoying the tight feel, and the sight of my sister's juices glistening on my cock as it gradually came back into full view. With only the head between her moist red lips, I then pushed back into her entirely in one smooth motion. My sister gasped and dropped back onto both her elbows. I started to piston in and out of her slowly and then with gradually increasing speed.

My wife who had been playing with herself then took the opportunity to slide into a 69 position under my sister. Her head was now just below where my raging cock was driving in and out of her pussy. My wife then started to alternate between licking my sister's clit and the underside of my sliding cock as well as stroking my tight scrotum and the sensitive skin behind it.

My sister, who had been momentarily lost in her own pleasure, as her brother filled her tight snatch, then noticed my wife's wet pussy was needing some attention right under her nose. She had in fact been rotating her hips upwards, offering her gorgeous pouting snatch up to my sister's mouth, desperate for some attention. My sister lowered her face and passionately started to make love to my wife with her beautiful mouth.

The feel of my sister's pneumatic buttocks in my hands and bouncing off my pelvis as I pounded into her combined with the sight of her lapping away at my wife's shaven pussy was pushing my arousal to its limits. I could feel her body responding as she pushed back onto me with increasing force. I slowed my movements again, delaying the fast approach of my sister's orgasm and my own, hoping we could time it so all three of us were at the same point.

The change of pace was equally delicious as I savoured the feel of slowly withdrawing and re-entering my sister and seeing my wife's face below licking us both. I looked at her face trying to judge how far gone she was, she stared deeply into my eyes; I could see her passion rising fast. I could tell hers was coming soon as well. She moved a wet finger from my balls and placed it against my bum. With the sensation of my sister tight around my cock and my wife licking me on each withdrawal, it almost overcame me when she started to press her finger against my anus. She increased the pressure as my bum moved backward on each withdrawal.

Gradually it worked into me, as I virtually impaled myself on her digit with every backstroke from my sister's tight pussy. She soon had her whole finger squirming around inside me, stroking that sensitive gland. The feelings were building intensely now. I started to pump into my sister with increasing speed again. She responded immediately with muffled groans as she buried her face deep into my wife's snatch. I took my wife's idea and licked my thumb before resting it against my sister's puckered anus. Without lifting her face from my wife's grinding pussy she let me know that she approved by pushing back against my thumb. I worked it into her as she bucked and writhed and I repeatedly buried my shaft inside her at a fast rate.

All the while, I had the delightful sight of my wife fingering her own erect nipples with one hand, grinding her hips upward as she pressed her pussy hard into my sister's face. All the while, she kept her finger firmly inside me. The sight of both of these nubile females moving with increasingly frantic movements and the sound of them both moaning and grunting quickly had me approaching the same point as them. As my wife started to orgasm, her stomach convulsing and her hips urgently lifting off the sofa, I felt my sister forcing herself hard back onto me as I felt her pussy rhythmically clamping tight around my cock. As they both pulsated with their own orgasms and made guttural noises lost in their own ecstasy, I felt my own hit me like a wave, my cock twitched and throbbed as if it had come alive, as pulse after pulse shot deep inside my sister's beautiful snatch.

The sound of their sweet female voices making high-pitched whimpers of total pleasure and their lithe bodies convulsing in orgasm fuelled my own. I hunched over, gripping her pneumatic cheeks had as I continued to shoot deep inside her. Soon I had to stop her moving and keep her pert bum still, as my cock became so super sensitive that any movement was almost unbearable in its intensity. Gradually our movement subsided to just the occasional whimper or twitch from our fading orgasms. Gradually we came back to our senses, extricated ourselves from each other, and sat back in each other's arms on the sofa, sharing that quiet moment of post orgasmic bliss.

For a while, no one said anything as the rest of the world started to come back to us. I sat in the middle with my sister and my wife on either side, each with a leg draped across one of mine. The realisation of what had transpired starting to come to us. I looked at my wife's red and sweaty face close by mine looking for any sign of regret, but saw none. She returned my look and almost like a silent affirmation of what had happened reached out and stroked my semi erect member while we shared a passionate open-mouthed kiss. I then turned to my sister and saw the same look of desire and satisfaction, no hint of regret in her look. She too kissed me passionately, took my hand, and placed it on her wet pussy. We then sat like that for a moment enjoying the intimacy and knowledge that we all felt the same. My sister was the first to speak. "Does anyone mind if I move into your bedroom for the rest of the holiday?"

12