Forbidden Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A privileged yet humble Christian girl falls for rock star.
6.1k words
4.09
29.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilhelm Dautch and his twin brother Ron were expected to return to the concert venue over a half hour ago. Their band, German Blood, had been rehearsing for the final night of their U.S. concert tour when they decided to break for lunch and Ron and Wil decided to take a short tour of San Diego.

It was more like the downtown shopping district.

They wandered through several stores on their way back to the car, just eye shopping here and there. It was mostly for Wil's benefit as he enjoyed that kind of thing but then again, Ron was bored out of his mind and was considering whether or not he should leave his younger brother to his own devices. Knowing Wil he would probably end up getting mauled by fans and that would only result in a month's worth of the cold shoulder treatment.

Nonetheless, it was only a thought. Ron chuckled softly when the image of Wil trying to run away in those tight jeans he loved wearing from lots of screaming girls as they chased him up and down The Embarcadero popped into his head. Wil heard the snicker and turned to stare at his brother curiously. "Are you losing it, Ron?" he asked in German. They were almost to the end of the pathway when he noticed a small boutique tucked away behind Ron. It wasn't the elegant way in which they displayed their chic merchandise that caught Wil's eye. It was the girl who stood inside chatting easily with her friend. She held a light blue sweater in her hands and the artistic black and white design on her skillfully manicured nails were striking against the delicate color of the fabric. Wil stared, as if spellbound, when she lifted the white sunglasses she wore and stuck them on the top of her head to reveal the most beautiful face he had ever laid eyes on.

Ron was speaking but Wil didn't hear a word that left his mouth. It was almost automatically that he moved towards the boutique, purpose in his stride and an odd feeling in his belly. Wil's mind was a muddle of thoughts at that moment but his resolve was unmoved as Ron followed him with curses and the reminder that Earl, their manager, was going to throw a fit when they got back.

"Just as long as no lamps are involved" joked Wil as he held the door open for his brother who appeared cross at the reminder of when he lost his temper and flung a lamp at him.

"Stick to singing, Wil. Your sense of humor needs work" said Ron who still became irritated when he thought about the embarrassment from that day. It was almost like a pet peeve of Wil's that if he did not spend 3 solid hours on his hair then he would not be giving 100 per cent for whichever appearance they had to make. As such, the bandmates insisted on Wil being dressed and ready to go at least a half hour before everyone else. This was mostly to avoid a repeat of when Wil caused German Blood to be embarrassingly late for a performance because he couldn't decide how to style his hair.

"Never again!' yelled Ron after they had returned to the hotel room that night. "I was completely humiliated tonight and it is all your fault! ...Arthur, please do not tell me that I am over here ranting and he is staring at his nails!" Ron, totally blinded by his rage, grabbed a nearby lamp and hurled it at Wil's head.

Fortunately, Lars grabbed Wil off the couch where he was seated and out of the way before the lamp connected with his cranium. Ron beat Wil up so bad that night that he had to visit the hospital...twice. Wil was able to write a couple of songs based off that experience which made it onto their self-titled debut album. Those songs raised more than a few eyebrows among their fans who were itching to know what the inspiration behind Wil's rage in the songs came from.

German Blood were for the most part an alternative pop group and the lyrics in their music were usually emotive and at times touched on matters of a romantic nature very sensitively. Through his music, Wil got to express himself with no limitations, no restrictions and he welcomed that feeling. German Blood fans got to see his dark side a little through those songs he wrote after the fight with Ron and he made no excuses. Wil didn't try to conceal the fact that although he realized he was wrong for what he did, he was still pissed at Ron for not approaching him in a better way than he chose to.

They had moved past that day, moved forward both professionally and as family. The latter was the more important of the two for the Dautch twins and they had vowed to never take trivial matters to unnecessary extremes as they both realized that they would only be weakening their bond as brothers. Nothing in the world could make them sacrifice that.

Thalia Guillermo knew the instant she laid eyes on him that he was trouble. After she and her best friend Jennifer Morrison had completed registration for their second year of classes at San Diego State University, they both felt it was a perfect Saturday afternoon in August to do a little shopping.

They tried convincing themselves it was for back-to-school so that when their dads got the bill at the end of the month they would have a solid reason for going a little overboard. Thalia and Jenny were going to have an apartment off campus this year and had spent most of the afternoon picking out furniture and kitchen utensils. It had become tedious so they moved to their favorite boutique in downtown San Diego for clothes shopping.

Crimson Chic was really secluded and stocked Thalia and Jenny's personal styles all year round. Thalia, since getting saved, had become a lot more conservative than before. She had an amazing shape that she rarely showed off preferring instead to wear clothes that hinted to the sexy figure hidden beneath the fabric. Now she wore a white v-neck button-down top with silvery beads, sequins and an attractive foil print, white slacks and white linen mules. She wore her long black hair down in a centre part with natural waves, very little makeup and the only jewelry was a pair of small silver hoop earrings.

Fall was rapidly approaching and San Diego was becoming a lot cooler which made Thalia's outfit not only beautiful but also very sensible. Jenny's, on the other hand, was not. She was wearing a very short and strapless, light green summer dress with a butter yellow bikini underneath it, green slippers and was complaining about feeling chilly.

"That's what you get for exposing yourself so much, Jenny...here, put this on" said Thalia shoving the sweater she held in her hands towards her shivering friend.

She didn't expect him and his friend to stay long in a store that mostly catered to women. Thalia was surprised to see him walk over to the make-up counter and ask the sales girl if they had any liquid black eyeliner because he was all out.

As soon as she heard that coupled with the effeminate way in which he had said it, Thalia could not stop herself from assuming that he was gay. He wore a red T-shirt that was small but hung loosely on his thin frame and had a large skull printed on it, black denim jeans with a green belt and red and black checked Vans on his feet. He also had a green tote bag slung over one shoulder as he looked through the nail polish racks. His long shoulder-length black hair was teased up and out, away from his face and streaked with red at the front and back, his eye make-up was dark and soft pink lips completed the look.

He was pretty. Thalia couldn't think of another word that would suit him better. He had extremely androgynous good looks, his beauty striking and almost flawless with his face completely spotless and free of nagging imperfections. There was no acne, no blemishes, no nothing.

His eyebrows were highly arched above big brown eyes and he possessed a slight cleft in his chin that wasn't very noticeable at first. Then he smiled at something his friend said and Thalia had to look away, it was getting to be too much.

She also didn't want to appear like she was eavesdropping. That would probably leave her mortified if he caught her staring. She mentally berated herself for behaving so strangely. When she went shopping, she saw the latest fashion and kept an eye out occasionally for purse snatchers.

Thalia had seen her fair share of wanna-be rock stars which he obviously was and didn't even spare them a fleeting glance. Why was he any different? He was just a random guy, she thought to herself. With the cutest smile ever, added Thalia reluctantly.

Jenny looked at the sweater then back at Thalia. "No way! I'm not ruining my outfit...I'd much rather freeze to death. At least I'd look hot!" said Jenny as she side-stepped Thalia to go try on sunglasses. Jenny and Thalia had been best friends ever since Junior High and since the seventh grade their plan had been to attend college together and live near campus.

It was compulsory that they live on campus for the first year of school, especially with their majors-Jenny was studying Medicine and Thalia was pursuing her Bachelor's in Aviation-but now that their second year was almost here, the plan was materializing right before their eyes. It wasn't as if their home situation was anything to balk at because both girls resided in very posh San Diego mansions. They just wanted a little taste of independence...although their uber-rich dads were paying for it. Thalia and Jenny would take it any way they could get it, though. "How much fun is it gonna be to finally have a place of our own?" asked Jenny sounding thrilled at the prospect.

"It's going to be amazing, I can tell." Thalia held her gently by the waist as she laid her head on Jenny's shoulder from behind. "You ready to go for lunch? I'm starving."

"Sure" said Jenny as she replaced the pair of aviator sunglasses she had been trying on and donned her own Dolce and Gabbana ones. "Hey, didn't you have breakfast this morn- -" Jenny had stooped to pick up her shopping bags and was turning to face Thalia when she froze with her mouth in a gaping stare.

Thalia snapped her fingers and said, "Earth to Jenny! I had breakfast but I'm hungry now. Can we go have lunch, please?"

"But it's them!"

"You bought all of thesetwo stores ago!" said Ron getting impatient. Then it dawned on him. "Which girl is it, Wil? ...No, let me guess...Tinkerbell?" He was referring to Jenny who wore a green dress with her bleached blonde hair up in a bun and bangs swept aside.

"Princess Jasmine" replied Wil as the corners of his mouth turned up into a grin.

"You've been watching those DVD's you bought for Erika again...Aladdin, right?"

"Apparently so have you. I couldn't even remember the name of the cartoon" teased Wil.

Erika was Wil's six year old daughter. She was born on the morning of September 15, exactly two weeks after his and Ron's fourteenth birthday for which he had gotten his tongue and right eyebrow arch pierced.

Her mother, Rachel Harzer, was a sixteen year old girl he had met at a friend's party in Hamburg and lost his virginity to after only knowing her for ten minutes. Wil had been very excited to finally be free of the shackles of his virginity, especially since Ron had lost his earlier that week and wouldn't stop rubbing it in his face.

What he didn't contemplate resulting from the very brief encounter with Rachel was her showing up on his doorstep a couple months later to inform him that she was pregnant and that he was the father. That news did not go over too well with Julie, Wil's mother and his stepfather Georg Metzler.

Julie Metzler locked Wil and Ron in their rooms then went downstairs to join Georg who was chasing Rachel away and calling her all sorts of filthy names. It was an awful scene with curse words flying left, right and centre from both Georg and Rachel. Julie flushed a bright red when she saw the neighbors boldly separating their curtains to catch an eyeful of what was unfolding.

He knew she initially blamed herself for not warning both him and Ron about the different types of girls that were out there and for not making both herself and Georg give them the sex talk sooner. They had allowed them many liberties as boys and perhaps that was where they went wrong as parents. Wil and Ron went out to parties with friends across town at all sorts of unusual hours but always returned when she was in the kitchen making breakfast.

It was as if they timed herdampfnudeln, noodles with flour dumplings. Yes, she had spoiled them but which mother to two very adorable twin boys wouldn't? Wil did not think it made her a bad mother as their nosy neighbors in Magdeburg had fervently gossiped amongst themselves.

Wil understood that his mother felt even worse about his situation with Rachel after Erika was born. For the entire seven months of her pregnancy, she had been eager for the birth of the baby so they could do the paternity test and confirm what she had known all along. Things didn't go her way, however, when Rachel died as a result of complications with the pregnancy and the perfectly healthy baby girl that she had given birth to turned out to be her fourteen year old son's daughter and her very first grandchild.

Erika was named after her paternal grandfather, Erik Dautch, who Julie had divorced by the time Wil and Ron were five years old. They had married because she was pregnant and he felt like owning up to his responsibilities and reforming his rakish ways.

Erik Dautch possessed classic good looks mixed with the hard core edge of a hoodlum. He wasn't a thug, but instead a musician who rode a Harley and had broken several hearts until settling down somewhat with Julie.

They both had horrible tempers and were wildly jealous of the other's seemingly innocent friendships with members of the opposite sex. There was barely any trust involved for the five years that they were married despite the fact that they cared very deeply about each other and were crazy about their two boys.

For Julie, it did not seem like a sensible way to live. She always doubted whether Erik used to tell her the whole truth about his lady friends or just what he thought she wanted to hear. She divorced him after being miserably married for five years and he died in a motorcycle accident two years later.

Wil wrote his first song at age seven as a means of releasing his anger and expressing his sadness at the loss of his beloved father. It was well-received at the funeral.

About ten years later, Wil decided to express his love for his father in another way. A more visible way. He brought a favorite picture that he had of Erik to a tattoo shop in Hamburg where they were working in a studio at the time and had it inked onto his left arm near his wrist to permanently show his undying love for his father.

A month later, Wil returned to the same tattoo shop to add a picture of Ron to his right arm in alignment with the tattoo of his father. Wil loved his older brother by fifteen minutes all the way to Pluto and back and he respected his opinion on everything. Whenever he became inspired to write a song, Ron was the first person he sang it to. There were instances when Ron would be in bed with some random girl and Wil would barge in on them even if it was midnight to wake Ron up and make him accompany him on the guitar for a new song he couldn't get out of his head.

Wil's greatest fear was that he would one day have a huge argument with Ron and they would never speak to each other again. The mere thought of that happening gave him chills. It completely scared the shit out of him.

"Looks like Tinkerbell knows who we are" said Ron looking on as Wil's 'Princess Jasmine' was pulling her obviously star-struck friend to the exit.

"Since she's a fan then it would only be right for us to go and say hi" said Wil as he paid for and collected his things then moved towards the exit with Ron by his side.

"Thalia, you can besojudgmental for a Christian sometimes" said Jenny maintaining her stance that the guys by the make-up counter were Ron and Wil Dautch from a German rock band called German Blood. "They are notwanna-berock stars, they're really in a band and you'd like their music if you gave it half a chance!"

Thalia ignored her friend and was about to pull the door open when a pale hand with long black fingernails and rings on each finger reached in front of her and Jenny to get it for them.

"After you" he said in a voice so soft that she almost didn't hear him. It was the pretty, wanna-be rock star!The two words bordered on sounding feminine as they were uttered delicately and Thalia detected an accent. She recalled Jenny insisting that they were from Germany...or was it Hungary? Thalia knew for sure that she was hungry.

They all stepped outside into the warm San Diego sunshine, the busy strip lined with pedestrians, some shopping and others just taking in the blue skies and friendly musical energy being given off by a few bands that had taken up residence both day and night on the pathway.

She flipped her long, flowing ebony hair back to offer her thanks and realized he was busy staring at her. Their gazes met and locked. She stared into the smoky topaz depths of his eyes and immediately felt herself becoming light-headed. He looked at her and Thalia could see the intensity in his stare, as if he was trying to steal her heart through her sapphire blue eyes that she inherited from her grandfather.

The thought alone made her feel awkward so she muttered her thanks and walked off fumbling through her purse for her car keys. Thalia was down the few steps of stairs and halfway to the parking lot when she still hadn't found them. "Jenny, hold these for me" said Thalia without looking up as she handed over her phone and school package. She continued to search her Baby Phat tote, digging deeper this time and piling more stuff on Jenny. Her bag was almost empty when she found her keys and turned towards Jenny for her to unload everything back in when she realized that it was not her friend by her side.

"Dude, why didn't you say anything? I thought you were Jenny!" said Thalia looking astonished as she shook everything back into her bag. She turned and found her friend strolling and looking very relaxed with the other guy from Crimson Chic. He dressed more hip-hop than rock in his plain white T-shirt that was two sizes too large, black and baggy denim jeans and a grey sweater. He wore white Nike sneakers on his feet and a 14 gauge lip ring with his dark blonde hair styled in dreads that ran past his shoulders. He covered them with a large, navy blue headband and topped off the look with a white New Era cap.

When they caught up with Thalia, Jenny said "Will you guys please tell my friend who you are because she probably thinks I'm just making it all up to annoy her."

"I'm Wilhelm Dautch, lead vocals for German Blood. This is my twin, Ron- -"

"The sexy guitar player" interjected Ron.

Wil glared at his brother then, giving him one of those "Will you shut up!" looks. He turned his attention back to Thalia and found her smiling at the exchange between him and Ron. "Just ignore him, he was dropped repeatedly as a baby and can't help the rubbish that leaves his mouth. What's your name?"

She laughed and replied, "Thalia Guillermo...and that's Jenny Morrison. As you can probably tell, she's a big fan."

"And you're not a fan?" asked Wil, curious to hear her answer.

"I haven't decided that yet. German Blood isn't exactly at the top of my playlist.""Then you should come to our show tonight," said Ron as he realized it made perfect sense and was a good setting for someone who wasn't familiar with their music to like the band and what they had to offer to the industry. Wil looked at his brother, slightly taken aback that the suggestion had lefthislips, and his facial expression with his mouth slightly agape jokingly said 'Since when are you the brilliant twin?'

12